Lightray Madoor

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120815172441/yugioh/images/thumb/8/87/LightrayMadoor-REDU-EN-C.jpg/300px-LightrayMadoor-REDU-EN-C.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][i]If 3 or more of your LIGHT monsters are banished, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.[/i][/center]

[center]Hooray for Rank 6 Spam! Magi Magi Gal for Lightrays?[/center]

[quote name='Russell Taurus Oxford' timestamp='1345053772' post='6007254']
Still not sure if that's some sort of skin-tight shirt, or if he's just wearing fake fingers... @_@

Anyways, I guess the effect fits, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting more.
[/quote]
He's a doll.

Ligthtray Madoll is what the name SHOULD be, but when the original was made, It was pronounced Mah-Dore in Japanese, so they made it Aqua Ma-Door. It's a Mad Doll, basically.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1345053986' post='6007258']
He's a doll.

Ligthtray Madoll is what the name SHOULD be, but when the original was made, It was pronounced Mah-Dore in Japanese, so they made it Aqua Ma-Door. It's a Mad Doll, basically.
[/quote]

... pretty buff for a doll, though. @__@

But then again, so is Fran Ken.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1345052951' post='6007240']
... I am incredibly disappoint. At least it's a free Level 6, I guess.

What even runs over 3000?
[/quote]
Very Little. Ancient Fairy Dragon is testament to this.

OT: Well. It's not quite as good as Daedalus. But then again, none of them are as good as Daedalus.

[quote name='-Doodle' timestamp='1345063050' post='6007470']
It looks like it has synergy with Sorcere. Makes me want to try Lightrays, how do you run such a deck?
[/quote]
You play Lightray Warrior Kuraz Turbo.dek

Or you can play some slow control deck thingy with Alchemists, Gold Sarcs, Necroface, ect...

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1345063529' post='6007482']
You play Lightray Warrior Kuraz Turbo.dek

Or you can play some slow control deck thingy with Alchemists, Gold Sarcs, Necroface, ect...
[/quote]
Does it fit there?
(this and Sorcerer)
I like how this can be ss'd with other cards. and the fact that it's a spellcaster only helps.

Everyone forgets that The Shining has 3200, and from most lists we've seen Heroes are going to be strong next format. Still, that is just about the only commonly played card/deck that can run over 3k. Still, 3k wall and free level 6 is good.

Archived