EpicBoss99

Enjoy! :D

eETdy.jpg

QLyPQ.jpg

3N18u.jpg

VnEMi.jpg

x6pQi.jpg

[spoiler='Effect:']1 Dragon-Type Tuner + "Armored Dragon"

Once Per Turn, When a Dragon-Type monster is Destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Increase this monster's Attack and Defense by 500.[/spoiler]

(Also, Note that "The Legendary Dragon Rider" Is Limited.)
RqqPY.jpg

[spoiler='Effect']This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Banishing 3 Dragon-Type monsters with 3000 or more attack in your graveyard. This card's attack and defense increases by 500 points for each Dragon-Type monster Banished and in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by Spells, Traps, or Card Effects.[/spoiler]

93uLv.jpg

I wasn't saying to get rid of the Buster Blalder idea completely... the idea was okay, just a bit... out there. Possibly the same idea would work with a popular card in the current meta. I dunno... Red-eyes Darkness metal dragon?

The equip spell is a good idea, but it should be worded like the following:

Equip only to a Dragon-type monster. The equipped monster gains one of the following effects:

-Increase its level by up to two.
-It gains 500 ATK points

ALSO! Maybe you should increase the ATK boost by a bit, like to 700, or something.

I'm having mixed feelings. This card isn't much of a 'Death' dragon... just the opposite, actually. It doens't destroy; it preserves. Besides, it isn't too useful. Isn't it easier to just let it fall into the graveyard, so it can be recycled with REDMD and Monster Reborn, whereas a Dragon won't do any good at the bottom of the deck.

[quote name='Randomflyingobjects' timestamp='1347497064' post='6024156']
I'm having mixed feelings. This card isn't much of a 'Death' dragon... just the opposite, actually. It doens't destroy; it preserves. Besides, it isn't too useful. Isn't it easier to just let it fall into the graveyard, so it can be recycled with REDMD and Monster Reborn, whereas a Dragon won't do any good at the bottom of the deck.
[/quote]

Well said. I think I'll change it to something else, when I get an idea.

Archived