Drakos OVERHAUL constructive feedback welcome!

Zacktheflash96

I have finally gotten round to completely redoing my old "Drakos" Archetype which recieved a bit a of a slating so lets try and fix this s***! constructive criticism only please no one line posts just saying "Its great" "It sucks balls!" etc i want proper feedback thanks (if youve seen the original archetype i'd hope this is a vast improvement do let me know if it isnt!).

105716.jpg 107411.jpg
107477.jpg118481.jpg
107481.jpg107482.jpg
107542.jpg107586.jpg
107464.jpg107469.jpg
107508.jpg107554.jpg

107555.jpg74933.jpg
107665.jpg107667.jpg

Well they are a vast improvement I cannot deny that in fact I didn't find anything problematic until I got serious. Yes those level 6's are slightly scary but its in a good way they take some time to get out AND be useful. Unfortunately not everything is perfect:

Serias: Well its quicker than JD, it has a built in recycle cost (that's a +) and its a super Icarus attack (another +) and it negates its own destruction by banishing the top three (Lightsworn-esk -3). The effect should stop there. Special summoning 2 level 6 dragons is simply overpowered as it punishes your opponent for simply trying to get rid of Judgement Dragon's distant cousin which isn't fair by any standards.

Basara: What is the point of an xyz with no detach effect and its not named pearl and Heart-eartH dragon

Serena: She needs a level cap (lower than 6) on her other why she is simply to spammable.

Revival: There needs to be a once per turn clause on that thing.

Ahhhh beginning! Its you ive been trying to lure back in this whole time.... Revival wasnt meant to be continuous i dunno what happened there, the rest should be fixed now.

JD's cousin has been toned down and ive abolished the whole summon more dragons part completely, Basara's Equip effect is now a detach effect, Serena is fixed also.

Good to hear ive managed to sort it i couldn't bring myself to leave it as it was hopefully with those changes the archetype is complete unless anybody else has anything that jumps out at them

Thanks very much for taking the time to do a second review aswell Beginning thanks bro

Archived