RS Fantasy Cards (50/?)

R.Surraco

Well, my first post and I finally found the place for my idea: Make a card pack for the stories I made or I'm thinking to make. The stories' compilation is known as RS Fantasy, so that's why the pack collection has that name.
My goal is to go as far as my brain allows. Chale, VA BOLA!

But first, Let's add up the new concept...

[spoiler='[b]Power-Up Summon[/b]']It's like a Fusion/Ritual Summon hybrid, but more consistent with transformations rather than combinations, allows the summon of a [b]Powered Monster[/b]. As you "Overlay" in XYZ Summons or "Tune" in Synchro Summons, in the Power-Up Summons you "Empower" the [b]Basic Monster [/b]with the [b]Power Spell[/b] into the Powered Monster. It works like this:[list]
[*]To Power-Up Summon a Powered Monster needs a Monster card to "empower", or Basic Monster, and a Power Spell, which does the "empowering". The Power Spell card says which monster can be a Basic Monster for a Power-Up Summon:[CODE]When equipped to [Basic Monster], ___: Power-Up Summon [Powered Monster][/CODE] The Powered Monster card says: [CODE]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of [Power Spell] on [Basic Monster][/CODE]
[list]
[*]Some Power Spells might not need a specific monster as a Basic Monster. Usually the target must have a determined level, type, attribute and/or ATK/DEF range to be used as the Basic Monster. This is stated on the Power Spell: [CODE]When equipped to a [Basic Monster Requirements] monster... Power-Up Summon [Powered Monster][/CODE] The Powered Monster card says:[CODE]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of [Power Spell] on a [Basic Monster Requirements] monster.[/CODE]
[/list][*]You must also pay a price to perform the Power-Up Summon, usually set on the Power Spell, like "Pay ___ Life Points" or "Banish ___"
[list]
[*]Some Powered Monster can be summoned with the cost of Spell Counters. In that case, the Basic Monster must have the required amount of counters to perform the Power-Up Summon.
[/list][*]The Power Spell also has used other than perform a Power-up Summon, as they can act like Equip Spell cards. In this case, they can be added to any monster other than the designated Basic Monster.
[list]
[*]In regards of other cards' effects, they'll be treated as Equip cards, so any card that affects Equip Cards, can be used on them (Example: "Fairy of the Spring" can be used to bring them from the graveyard)
[/list][*]To summon the Powered Monster, which will be on the Extra Deck, place it over the Basic Monster, like on XYZ Summons.The Powered Monster will be automatically equipped with the Power Spell.
[*]If the Power Spell leaves the field, no matter the reason, the Powered Monster will return to the Extra Deck, leaving the Basic Monster on the field.
[*]If the Powered monster is destroyed or banished, send the Power Spell to the Graveyard, but leave the Basic Monster on the field unless stated otherwise by the Powered Monster/Power Spell card.
[list]
[*]If the Powered Monster is instead set to return to the owner's hand, it will go to the Extra Deck instead, leaving the Basic Monster equipped with the Power Spell on the field.
[/list][*]Certain Powered monsters, however, act like Spirit Monsters and only remain for a certain time on the field, after which they usually return to the Extra Deck unless said otherwise.
[*]The Powered Monster can be used as Fusion, Ritual, Synchro or XYZ materials for a Fusion, Ritual, Synchro or XYZ Summon. Their Power Cards will remain with the summoned monster unless stated otherwise by the Power Spell card.
[/list]
On a side note, the Powered Monster that share the same Basic Monster and Power Spell form a [b]Power Family[/b]. Cards whose effects work with any Powered Monster on that Power Family will usually refer to it, by stating the effect works on a "[Power Family] Powered Monster". The concept of Power Family is the base of a another kind of Special Summon known as [b]Slide Summon[/b],
This is a special type of Power-Up Summon where the Basic Monster is already "empowered" by the Power Spell into another Powered Monster. You can replace said Powered Monster by another monster by a Slide Summon. The action of replace the [b]Start-Up Powered Monster [/b]with the [b]Alternate Powered Monster[/b] is called "swipe". You "swipe" the Start-Up Powered for the Alternate Powered. The rules on Power-Up Summons previously stated also work on Slide Summons. This works like this...[list]
[*]As you can guess, the Powered Monster you wanna Slide Summon, the Alternate Powered Monster, must be able to be Power-Up Summon from the same Basic Monster with the same Power Spell than the Powered Monster you want to "swipe" for, the Start-Up Powered Monster.
[list]
[*]You can, however, perform a special Power-Up Summon that behaves like a Slide Summon by equipping the Start-Up Powered Monster with an [b]Alternate Power Spell[/b], then Power-Up Summon the Alternate Powered Monster; this action sends the Start-Up Powered Monster to the Extra Deck, leaving the Alternate Monster equipped with both the [b]Start-Up Power Spell [/b]and the Alternate Power Spell.
[/list][*]Not all the Powered Monsters on the same Power Family can swipe with each other. The Power Spell card states which Powered Monsters can be Slide Summoned and for which other Powered Monsters they can "swipe": [CODE]When equipped to [Start-Up Powered Monster], ___: Slide Summon [Alternate Powered Monster][/CODE] The Alternate Powered Monster card also states this, usually after it states its Power-Up Summon requirements: [CODE]...or Slide Summoned by the effect of [Power Spell] on [Start-Up Powered Monster][/CODE]
[list]
[*]When a Powered Monster can be Slide Summoned from any other Powered Monster of the Power Family, this is usually stated clearly on the Power Spell card by referencing to the Basic Monster on the statement: [CODE]When equipped to a [Power Family] Powered Monster, ___: Slide Summon (Alternate Powered Monster)[/CODE] This also goes for the Alternate Powered Monster card: [CODE]...or Slide Summoned by the effect of [Power Spell] on a [Power Family] Powered Monster other than [Alternate Powered Monster].[/CODE]
[*]Some Power Cards can allows a Full-On Slide Summon, whose only limit is that you can't slide into a Powered Monster of the same name. The Lore goes: [CODE]When equipped to a [Power Family] Powered Monster, ___: Slide Summon a [Power Family] Powered Monster with a different name than the one equipped on this card.[/CODE]
[/list][*]Some Powered Monsters can only be Slide Summoned, so their cards would usually state this: [CODE]This monster can only be Slide Summoned by the effect of (Power Spell) on [Start-Up Powered Monster]/a [Power Family][/CODE]
[/list]
As an additional rule, you can't Power-Up summon twice the same Basic Monster per turn (Slide Summons are treated as Power-Up Summons in this regard...), but you can Power-Up Summon as many times as you want in the same turn (you can "empower" all your monsters in the field if you wish). Also, You can't "empower" a monster the same turn you summon it.

How that sounds?
[/spoiler]

Now for the packs!

[spoiler='Rise of the Hidden Blade (50 cards)']
This pack is based on the story "Hidden Blade of Saratoga" I'm working on. The pack features the power trio that stars the story plus the mentors and the extras.
(I merged Honey's pack into this because of my following pack's size)
[spoiler='Mitsuru Kanna']
[b]Mitsuru Kanna[/b]
DARK/Lv. 3
[Warrior/Effect]
[i]When this card battles a monster of the same level or lower, said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]
ATK/1200 DEF/1100
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Saratoga Claymore']
[b]Saratoga Claymore[/b]
Power Spell Card
[i]When a monster equipped with this card is attacked by a Spellcaster, flip a coin and call it. If you call it correctly, the attack will be cancelled.
When equipped to "Mitsuru Kanna", you can choose one of the following effects:
- Pay 500 Life Points: Power-Up Summon "Hidden Blade Mitsuru".
- Pay 500 Life Points + Banish a FIRE Monster other than "Aoshi Minamino": Power-Up Summon "Taiyou Blade Mitsuru".
When equipped to "Hidden Blade Mitsuru", you can Remove 3 Spell Counters of said monster: Slide Summon "Taiyou Blade Mitsuru".[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Hidden Blade Mitsuru']
[b]Hidden Blade Mitsuru[/b]
DARK/Lv. 7
[Warrior/Powered]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Saratoga Claymore" on "Mitsuru Kanna".
When this card in attack position is attacked, it increases its original ATK/DEF by half of the ATK/DEF of the attacking monster prior to damage calculation until your End Phase.
If this card is attacked by a Special Summoned Monster or targeted by a Spell Card, Put 1 Spell Counter on it.[/i]
ATK/2500 DEF/2200
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Taiyou Blade Mitsuru']
[b]Taiyou Blade Mitsuru[/b]
DARK/Lv. 10
[Warrior/Powered]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Saratoga Claymore" on "Mitsuru Kanna" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Saratoga Claymore" on "Hidden Blade Mitsuru".
When this card is attacked, it increases its original ATK/DEF by the ATK/DEF of the attacking monster prior to damage calculation until your End Phase.
Choose a Spell or Trap card from the opponent's field and destroy it, then Put 1 Spell Counter on this card.[/i]
ATK/3500 DEF/3000
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Moretsu Shogekiha']
[b]Moretsu Shogekiha[/b]
Spell Card
[i]Remove 1 Spell Counter from a Powered "Mitsuru" monster in the field: the Powered "Mitsuru" attacks all opponent monsters in the field and inflicts Piercing Damage each time. The destroyed monsters are sent back to the owner's Deck.[/i][/spoiler]
[spoiler='Kousoku Banshi']
[b]Kousoku Banshi[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]This card only can be used when a "Mitsuru" Powered Monster is in face-up Attack Position on the field.
Remove 3 Spell Counters from "Hidden Blade Mitsuru": Destroy all monsters in the field except for "Aoshi Minamino" and "Mitsuru Kanna". If a Fusion Monster, Powered Monster, Synchro Monster or XYZ Monster is destroyed by the effect of this card, put it back on the Extra Deck instead.
Remove 3 Spell Counters from "Taiyou Blade Mitsuru": Banish all cards in the field except for "Aoshi Minamino", "Mitsuru Kanna" and "Saratoga Claymore"; Send all the "Mitsuru" Powered monsters back to the Extra Deck; Both players take 2000 Life Points damage.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Sobou Tsunami']
[b]Sobou Tsunami[/b]
Spell Card
[i]This card only can be used when a "Mitsuru" Powered Monster is in face-up Attack Position on the field.
Remove all the Spell Counters from "Hidden Blade Mitsuru" or "Taiyou Blade Mitsuru": Shuffle all the cards from the opponent's Graveyard back in his deck; Your opponents draws a card for each Spell Counter removed; You gain 500 Life Points for each card your opponent draws by this effect. [/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Jishin Moukou']
[b]Jishin Moukou[/b]
Field Spell Card
[i]During their Standby Phase, both players can choose to pay 100 Life Points to draw 2 cards.[/i]
[i]When an Attack Position monster, other than "Aoshi Minamino" or a "Mitsuru" monster, is involved in a battle, its controller loses Life Points equal to half of the monster's ATK prior to Damage Calculation. [/i]
[i]When a Defense Position monster is involved in a battle, its controller gains Life Points equal to half of the monster's DEF prior to Damage Calculation.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Dokuga Tekken']
[b]Dokuga Tekken[/b]
Continuous Spell Card
[i]Whenever a battle involves "Mitsuru Kanna" or a "Mitsuru" Powered Monster: flip a coin and call it. If called right, the opposite monster's active value (DEF in Defense Position monsters and ATK in Attack Position Monsters) becomes 0; that target's controller loses life equal to that value; the monster's flipped into face-down Attack Position.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Saratoga Tuning']
[b]Saratoga De-Tuning[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]Activate only when a "Mitsuru" Powered Monster is face-up in the field.[/i]
[i]The ATK and DEF of every Synchro Monster in the field becomes 0 and their effects are nullified until the end of the turn.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Gyakufuu Kenpou']
[b]Gyakufuu Kenpou[/b]
Continuous Spell Card
[i]Activate only while "Mitsuru Kanna" is face-up on the field.[/i]
[i]When a monster other than "Mitsuru Kanna" attacks, its ATK/DEF are switched.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='I Hate Ya!']
[b]I Hate Ya![/b]
Counter-Trap Card
[i]Activate only while "Mitsuru Kanna" is on the field.[/i]
[i]Your opponent must draw as many cards as the Chain Link number of this card, then banish as many cards as they drew. If this card's Chain Link 4 or higher, the level of "Mitsuru Kanna" becomes the Chain Link number until the end of the Battle Phase.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='It's Time to Saratoga!']
[b]It's Time to Saratoga![/b]
Spell Card
[i]Pay 200 Life points: Add "Saratoga Claymore" from your Deck or your Graveyard to your hand.[/i]
[i]If this card's controller has only a "Mitsuru Kanna" on the field, make all opponent monsters switch to Defense Position until your next End Phase[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Aoshi Minamino']
[b]Aoshi Minamino[/b]
FIRE/Lv. 4
[Warrior/Union]
[i]Once per turn you can equip this card to any monster on the field, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.
Equip to a monster you control: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be increased by the ATK/DEF of this card.[/i]
[i]Equip to a monster your opponent controls: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be decreased by half of the ATK/DEF of this card.
If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points by 100 times as many Spell and Trap cards he/she has on the field.[/i]
[i]When this card battles a Normal Summoned Monster while unequipped, said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]
[i]When the monster equipped with this Card is destroyed in battle, this card will be Special Summoned in Attack Position.[/i]
ATK/1500 DEF/1800
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Bokken Drive']
[b]Bokken Drive[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]This card can only be used when "Aoshi Minamino" is in face-up Attack Position on the field.[/i]
[i]The ATK of "Aoshi Minamino" is increased by 200 for every card in the opponent's Graveyard until the end of the turn.[/i]
[i]If this card's on the graveyard, you can send the top card of the deck and a card from your hand to the Graveyard: put this card on the top of your deck.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Failed Love Advance']
[b]Failed Love Advance[/b]
Trap Card
[i]Activate only while "Aoshi Minamino" is face-up on the field: p[/i][i]ay 100 x the level of the attacking monster, its ATK becomes 0; If that target wasn't destroyed at the End Phase, shuffle it back into the deck; in your next Draw Phase, your opponent draws a card as well.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Tag Up!']
[b]Tag Up![/b]
Trap Card
[i]If "Aoshi Minamino" would be destroyed in battle, banish another monster you control (if you choose a Powered Monster, banish the Basic monster as well); negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.
If a "Mitsuru" monster was banished by this card's effect, Special Summon "Mitsuru Kanna" from your Banished monsters during the next End Phase.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Hiroshi Asunaga']
[b]Hiroshi Asunaga[/b]
WATER/Lv.4
[Warrior/Effect]
[i]FLIP: Special Summon from your deck 1 level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.[/i]
ATK/1900 DEF/1500
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Katana Goukaku']
[b]Katana Goukaku[/b]
Continuous Spell Card
[i]Activate only while "Hiroshi Asunaga" is face-up in the field: Card effects and attack can only target a card on the same column.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Synch Giri']
[b]Synch Giri[/b]
Trap Card
[i]Activate only when "Hiroshi Asunaga" is in face-up Attack Position. P[/i][i]ay 1000 Life Points: Special Summon a Warrior-type monster in face-up Attack Position; The attacking monster loses ATK equal to the sum of the ATK of "Hiroshi Asunaga" and the Special Summoned monster.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Cosplay Time!']
[b]Cosplay Time![/b]
Continuous Spell Card
[i]Activate only while "Aoshi Minamino" and/or "Hiroshi Asunaga" are face-up on your side of the field: When a monster you control leaves the field: "Aoshi Minamino"'s name is treated as that monster's, gaining it's stats and effects; When a monster your opponent controls leaves the field, "Hiroshi Asunaga"'s name is treated as that monster's, gaining it's stats and efects.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Reality Breach!']
[b]Reality Breach![/b]
Trap Card
[i]Shuffle every card in the field into the owner's deck, except "Aoshi Minamino", "Hiroshi Asunaga" and "Mitsuru Kanna"; both players draw as many cards they shuffled by this effect.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='MiShinRei']
[b]MiShinRei[/b]
Spell Card
[i]Activate only when a combination of "Aoshi Minamino", "Hiroshi Asunaga" and "Mitsuru Kanna" is face up on the field. Depending which of the above cards is on the field you can activate the following effects:[/i]
[i]- "Aoshi Minamino": Activate a Trap Card from their hand as if it were a Spell Card.[/i]
[i]- "Hiroshi Asunaga": Special Summon a level 4 or lower monster from your Deck;[/i]
[i]- "Mitsuru Kanna": Activate a Spell Card from your hand, ignoring said card's requirements;[/i]
[i]- "Aoshi Minamino" and "Hiroshi Asunaga": one of those monsters attack directly this turn;[/i]
[i]- "Aoshi Minamino" and "Mitsuru Kanna": destroy a random card from your opponent's hand;[/i]
[i]- "Hiroshi Asunaga" and "Mitsuru Kanna": banish a monster from your opponent's Graveyard.[/i]
[i]- "Aoshi Minamino", "Hiroshi Asunaga" and "Mitsuru Kanna": Return all the cards in the field to the owner's hands; each player take 200 damage for every card they got added to their hands by this effect.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ghost Captain Saratoga']
[b]Ghost Captain Saratoga[/b]
LIGHT/Lv.7
[Zombie/Effect]
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 Spell Counter from any "Mitsuru" monster during either player's turn and can't be Special Summoned by other means.
This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage.
This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned[/i].
ATK/2000 DEF/0
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Unlock the Rage!']
[b]Unlock the Rage[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]Activate only when both "Ghost Captain Saratoga" and "Hidden Blade Mitsuru" are face-[/i][i]up on your side of the field: Add Spell Counters on "Hidden Blade Mitsuru" until you get 3; you lose 500 Life Points for any Spell Counter added during this turn.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Granny Minamino']
[b]Granny Minamino[/b]
LIGHT/Lv.2
[Spellcaster/Effect]
[i]FLIP: You gain 1000 Life Points. [/i]
[i]Each time you use a Spell Card, Put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max 3). [/i]
[i]Remove 3 Spell Counters from this card: Add a Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.[/i]
ATK/1000 DEF/2100
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Mahou wa Kirameki']
[b]Mahou Wa Kirameki[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]Activate only when "Granny Minamino" is face-up on your side of the field: Activate all set cards in your Spell and Trap zone, regardless of activation timings, starting from the far left to the far right; Your opponent can chain a Spell or Trap card already set on the same column; you cannot chain cards to the card's your opponent chains by this effect.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Battle Queen Minamino']
[b]Battle Queen Minamino[/b]
LIGHT/Lv.7
[Spellcaster/Effect]
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.[/i]
[i]Must be Special Summoned by tributting a face-up "Granny Minamino" you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.[/i]
[i]This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards.[/i]
[i]Each time a Spell Card is used, Put 1 Spell Counter on a monster your opponent control and a Spell Counter on this card (max. 7).[/i]
[i]When a monster with a Spell Counter is removed from the field: inflict 100 damage to the card's controller x the monster's level x the ammount of Spell Counters on said card.[/i]
[i]Remove 7 Spell Counters from this card: Add a Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand and shuffle the other spell cards in the Deck; you gain 700 Life Points.[/i]
ATK/2500 DEF/3000
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Hakkou Hasai']
[b]Hakkou Hasai[/b]
Quick-Play Spell Card
[i]Activate only with "Battle Queen Minamino" is face up on the field: destroy all non-LIGHT monsters in the field; each player gains Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monsters they control.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Honey Murray']
[b]Honey Murray[/b]
EARTH/Lv. 5
[??/Effect]
[i]Cannot be Special Summoned[/i].
[i]There can only be 1 face-up "Honey Murray" in the field.[/i]
[i]This card's Level is unaffected by card effects.
This card's Type in the field is the same than the type of the monster tributed to summon this card.
This card can't attack the opponent directly and can't be destroyed in battle.
This card loses ATK equal to the half of the damage inflicted to either player in a battle involving it.
If this card's ATK becomes 0 by it's own effect, banish it; Draw a card for every Spell and Trap card in the opponent's field; In your next Stand-By Phase, return this card to your hand.[/i]
ATK/2000 DEF/800
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Ring']
[b]Idol Ring[/b]
Power Spell Card
[i]Once per turn, if the monster equipped with this card is targeted by an effect, spell or trap, Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster of the same attribute than the equipped monster: the summoned monster is affected instead; The equipped monster can't attack the next turn.[/i]
[i]When equipped to "Honey Murray", decrease the level of all the monsters in your field by 1: Power-Up Summon an "Idol Honey" Powered Monster.[/i]
[i]When equipped to a "Idol Honey" Powered Monster, send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard: Slide Summon a different named "Idol Honey" Powered Monster.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Mermaid Idol Honey']
[b]Mermaid Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Aqua/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Mermaid Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]This card can't attack your opponent directly.[/i]
[i]This card can inflict Piercing Damage.[/i]
[i]If this card inflicts Battle Damage to the opponent: Put 1 Idol Counter on this card for every 500 Life Points of damage inflicted (max 7).[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Draw a card for every Idol Counter removed, then shuffle the same amount of cards you drew into your deck.[/i]
ATK/2100 DEF/1800
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Catgirl Idol Honey']
[b]Catgirl Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Beast-Warrior/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Catgirl Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]If this card inflicts Battle Damage to the opponent: Put 1 Idol Counter on this card for every 500 Life Points of damage inflicted (max 7).[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Decrease the ATK of every monster your oponent control by 100 for every Idol Counter removed until your next End Phase.[/i]
ATK/2200 DEF/1500
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Steampunk Idol Honey']
[b]Steampunk Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Machine/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Steampunk Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: This card can attack twice this turn and increases its ATK by 100 for every Idol Counter removed until your next End Phase.[/i]
ATK/2100 DEF/2500
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Poison Idol Honey ']
[b]Poison Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Plant/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Poison Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Special Summon a "Poison Thorn Token" (LIGHT, Plant-type, Level 3, ATK 0, DEF 2000)" in every free monster slot on your opponent's field; at your next End Phase, the tokens will be destroyed, inflicting 100 LP damage to your opponent for every Idol Counter removed. If there's no free slot on your opponent's side of the field, inflict 100 LP damage to your opponent for every Idol Counter removed.[/i]
ATK/2200 DEF/1800
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Devil Idol Honey']
[b]Devil Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Pyro/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Devil Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Banish from your graveyard a card for every Idol Counter removed; at your next End Phase, take as many cards as you banished, add one ot your hand and shuffle the rest into your deck.[/i]
ATK/2400 DEF/1700
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Kunoichi Idol Honey']
[b]Kunoichi Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Warrior/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Kunoichi Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Special Summon a monster with the same level or less than the amount of Idol Counters removed; Send the summoned monster to the Graveyard in your next End Phase.[/i]
ATK/2500 DEF/1300
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Android Idol Honey']
[b]Android Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Psycho/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Android Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: You can take a monster the opponent controls of the same level or lower than the amount of Idol Counters removed until the end of the turn.[/i]
ATK/2200 DEF/1600
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Vampire Idol Honey']
[b]Vampire Idol Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 7
[Zombie/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Ring" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster other than "Vampire Idol Honey".[/i]
[i]If this card inflicts damage to the opponent's Life Points: Put 1 Idol Counter on this card for every 500 Life Points of damage it inflicts to the opponent (max 7).[/i]
[i]Remove all the Idol Counters from this card: Your opponent draws a card for every Idol Counter you remove, then he must pick one and send the rest to the graveyard.[/i]
ATK/2100 DEF/1500
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Stage On!']
[b]Idol Stage On![/b]
Spell Card
[i]Pay 300 Life Points: Add 1 "Idol Ring" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.[/i]
[i]Your opponent can't enter into his Battle Phase this turn.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Illusion Attack']
[b]Idol Illusion Attack[/b]
Continous Spell Card
[i]This card will remain in the field as long as there's a [/i][i]"Idol Honey" Powered Monster face-up on the field. [/i]
[i]Each time a player declares an attack, must flip a coin and call it. If called incorrectly, player t[/i][i]akes damage equal to the monster's ATK.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Charity of the Idol']
[b]Charity of the Idol[/b]
Spell Card
[i]This card can only be used when a "Idol Honey" Powered Monster is in face-up Attack Position.[/i]
[i]For every Idol Counter attached to a "Honey" Monster, draw a card; Select one of those cards and shuffle the others back into the deck.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Roleplay Finish']
[b]Roleplay Finish[/b]
Trap Card
[i]If your opponent attacks an "Idol Honey" Powered Monster: Negate the attack; send the "Idol Honey" Powered Monster to the Extra Deck.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Stage']
[b]Idol Stage[/b]
Field Spell Card
[i]Increases the ATK of the LIGHT monsters by 300 and decreases the ATK of the DARK Monsters by 200.[/i]
[i]All the "Idol Honey" Powered Monsters gain an extra Idol Counter any time their effects act.[/i]
[i]There's no cost for Power-Up Summons (there's still the cost for Slide Summons).[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Surrogate']
[b]Idol Surrogate[/b]
Equip Spell Card
[i]The name of a monster equipped with this card will be treated as "Honey Murray". [/i]
[i]During each of your End Phases, pay 200 Life Points or destroy this card and the monster equipped to it; If the monster is empowered into a "Idol Honey" Powered Monster, send the "Idol Honey" Powered Monster back to the Extra Deck and "Idol Ring" back to the owner's hand.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Sword Mark V']
[b]Idol Sword Mark V[/b]
Power Spell Card
[i]The monster equipped with this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.[/i]
[i]When equipped to "Honey Murray", pay the half of your Life Points: Power-Up Summon "Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey"[/i]
[i]When equipped to a "Idol Honey" powered monster, banish all the "Idol Honey" Powered Monsters in the Extra Deck and the "Idol Ring" in the field: Slide Summon "Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey"[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey']
[b]Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey[/b]
LIGHT/Lv. 12
[??/Powered/Effect]
[i]This monster can only be Power-Up Summoned by the effect of "Idol Sword Mark V" on "Honey Murray" or Slide Summoned by the effect of "Idol Sword Mark V" on an "Idol Honey" Powered monster.[/i]
[i]This monster can not be destroyed in battle and is unaffected by the effects of other monsters.[/i]
[i]This card is treated as the type picked up by the card's owner.[/i]
[i]In order to attack, draw cards until you get a monster card (you must show any card you draw by this effect); banish the monster and shuffle the other cards back in the deck; the sum of the ATK and DEF of the banished monster becomes the ATK of this card; when this card switches to Defense Position, its current ATK becomes its DEF. [/i]
[i]When this card leaves the field, Banish it instead: Special Summon the last monster banished by this card's effect. [/i]
ATK/?? DEF/??
(NOTE: This card can not be destroyed by other monster, but spells and traps can take it away. Also it can be tributed for Power-Up/Slide Summons or even be used in Rituals, but can't be used for Tributes, Synchro or XYZ Summons as these are handled by the monster's effects and not by a spell.)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Dimension Blast']
[b]Idol Dimension Blast[/b]
Spell Card
[i]This card can only be used when "Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey" is in face-up Attack Position.[/i]
[i]Pick 3 monsters from your deck and banish them: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent x the total levels of the banished monsters.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Idol Dimension Infinity Strike']
[b]Idol Dimension Infinity Strike[/b]
Spell Card
[i]This card can only be used when "Ultimate Idol Mistress Honey" is in face-up Attack Position.[/i]
[i]Each player takes 100 damage for each card on their opponent's banished zone[/i][i].[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

More up NEXT!

First, I'm never a big fan of new mechanics. Most of the time they could be approximated by a combination of old mechanics, and that way wouldn't increase the amount of learning just to play the game.

The cards themself feel a bit weak. They're very slow to gain Spell Counters (Kanna and Hidden Blade need specific types - that's bad because there's a good chance your opponent isn't using any of those types at all. Having effects which do nothing against a big portion of Decks isn't a good move.) No-one would attack Hidden Blade, they'd just use some easy card removal like Dimensional Prison, Soul Taker, or some monster like Scrap Dragon.

Moretsu Shogekiha is really useless. Burn is usually considered bad outside of a dedicated burn Deck, and even in its own Deck, Moretsu Shogekiha is totally outclassed by generic cards.

It's Time to Saratoga! is good. Without a way to generically search Power Spells yet, consistency needed the help. It's fine as it is, although you could always add an Extra effect to it if you wanted to make it a bit more dynamic.

Aoshi Minamino doesn't seem to do much. The return to hand thing is cool, but it takes up a Normal Summon, so I think most people would prefer to use cards like Shrink, Armored Bee, or United We Stand for ATK loss/gain cards.

Ghost Captain is one I really like. They still have the issue of getting Spell Counters too slowly, but if that's ironed out, it ought to be a quite fun card for jumping on and off the field. Maybe let you Summon it during either turn, for a surprise defense or something? Could be interesting!

Granny is quite interesting too, but I feel she'll probably get used like Royal Magical Library - just abused by Exodia Decks. If we pretend bad design cards like Exodia don't exist, she's fine though. Nice generic card for Decks with a bit of Spellcounter support!

Hidden Blade feels a bit weak, Kousoku Banshi, Moretsu Shogekiha, and Aoshi Minamino area all definitely a bit weak, but the combo of using Kanna to get Taiyou Blade seems playable as a decent Deck if you can find a good FIRE engine for it.

Chale, let's take it slowly, I'm slow responding in a foreign language (yeah, English is foreign to me). Piece By Piece:

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']
First, I'm never a big fan of new mechanics. Most of the time they could be approximated by a combination of old mechanics, and that way wouldn't increase the amount of learning just to play the game.[/quote]

Chale, let's tune this up...
A Power-Up is actually a kind of Fusion Summon(they both need a specific target, they both have their summon monsters in the Extra Deck They get usually triggered by a spell etc...), but usually made using only one monster. Also:[list]
[*]Fusion Summons only need the Materials and the Spell Card(usually Polymerization), but Power-Up Summons might need you to pay a price.
[*]Power Spell cards are more specific than Fusion Spell cards (Polymerization works with everybody, Saratoga Claymore only works on "Mitsuru" cards).
[*]Power Spell cards are equip cards, so they can be equipped to monsters other than the Basic Monsters and have a Equip effect (Saratoga Claymore's Equip Effect, "[i]When a monster equipped with this card is attacked by a Spellcaster, flip a coin and call it. If you call it correctly, the attack will be cancelled.[/i]", works with any monster equipped with this card)
[*]Power Spells are needed to keep the Powered Monster on the field, so if they leave the field, the Powered Monster leaves back to the Extra Deck, leaving the Basic behind; Polymerization just comes, fuses and leaves.
[*]Fusion requires the Materials to be sent to the graveyard, but Power-Up leaves the Basic as a shadow on the field, under the Powered Card, and it remains even if the Powered leaves (not unlike "Chimera, the Flying Mythical Beast", which allows you to Special Summon "Berformet" or "Gazelle, the King of Mythical Beasts" from the Graveyard when it's destroyed; actually, I might had got the idea from there... Just think that destroy the Powered is like if it goes on "De-Fusion").
[*]If the Power Spell allows you, you can perform a Slide Summon, which basically is depower a monster and re-empower it into another Powered (It happened something like that in the anime, when Kuribabylon defused into the Kuriboh Brothers, then it re-fused into "Kuribandit")
[/list]

See? Easier!

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']The cards themself feel a bit weak. They're very slow to gain Spell Counters (Kanna and Hidden Blade need specific types - that's bad because there's a good chance your opponent isn't using any of those types at all. Having effects which do nothing against a big portion of Decks isn't a good move.) No-one would attack Hidden Blade, they'd just use some easy card removal like Dimensional Prison, Soul Taker, or some monster like Scrap Dragon.[/quote]

So... this is the bad side of try to not make an overpowered card, right? I think it's called a Fake Balance on TV Tropes.

Well, Kanna might be weak... and that was intentional because of his origin: a short, scrawny, pale kid that's only good to beat kendoists because of his own battle style. I made him be able to weaken Warriors because its closer to the original idea... and he doesn't need Counters, you might be confusing it with Taiyou.
About Hidden Blade... the last part is also true: he's powerful against straight attacks, but bad against direct attacks. About the spell counters... You're right! Even in the original, he gets powers from any kind of energy, even light. In fact, I think only melee attacks don't give him an extra. I'll alter that one. How about...
"[i]If this card is attacked by a [b]non-Warrior monster or targeted by a Spell Card[/b], Put 1 Spell Counter on it.[/i]"? Is it better?
Also, on Taiyou Blade, I dunno if weather or not change this: "[i][s][b]Once per turn,[/b][/s] you can choose a Spell or Trap card from the opponent's field and destroy it, then Put 1 Spell Counter on this card.[/i]"

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']Moretsu Shogekiha is really useless. Burn is usually considered bad outside of a dedicated burn Deck, and even in its own Deck, Moretsu Shogekiha is totally outclassed by generic cards.[/quote]

Sorry, I happen to be a fan of Burn cards (I have 2 "Sparks" on my deck every time), so I thought this could be a good effect... but now that you mention it, it's lame because it needs that a Powered "Mitsuru" stays in the field.
Lemme see... in the original, the Mouretsu Shougekiha, or Blazing Shockwave, can pierce weak defenses, although the effect itself is not powerful enough, but it adds up by each slash; also it can make the defenses fell when used... Got it! How about this?:
"[i]Remove 1 Spell Counter from a Powered "Mitsuru" monster in the field: the Powered "Mitsuru" attacks all opponent monsters in the field and inflicts Piercing Damage each time. The destroyed monsters are sent back to the owner's Deck.[/i]"

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']It's Time to Saratoga! is good. Without a way to generically search Power Spells yet, consistency needed the help. It's fine as it is, although you could always add an Extra effect to it if you wanted to make it a bit more dynamic.[/quote]

Extra effect, huh? Hard to decide. "It's Time to Saratoga!", or "Saratoga No Jikan Da!" in the original, is a Battle Cry, so... Got it! Let's add this:
"[i]If this card's controller has only a "Mitsuru Kanna" on the field, send all monster on the opposite player's field back to his hand except those on the same column than "Mitsuru Kanna"[/i]".

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']Aoshi Minamino doesn't seem to do much. The return to hand thing is cool, but it takes up a Normal Summon, so I think most people would prefer to use cards like Shrink, Armored Bee, or United We Stand for ATK loss/gain cards.[/quote]

Well, Aoshi is just a badass normal and he also suffers overcrippling specialization (like Mitsuru, he can only fight kendoists is not even as strong in that as Mitsuru). Also, he has an ability to be a pest, but is a good support and... GOT IT!. It will be long to fix... but not impossible:
First, lets make it a some what normal Union Monster:
"[i]Once per turn you can equip this card to any monster on the field, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.[/i]" Now it doesn't deppend on Mitsuru, which is good, because in the real he can kick asses too"
Second,let's make the first effect more generic and stronger:
"[i]Equip to [b]a monster you control[/b]: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be increased by [b][s]half of[/s][/b] the ATK/DEF of this card.[/i]"
This will modify the other effect:
"[i]Equip to [b]a monster your opponent controls[/b]: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be decreased by half of the ATK/DEF of this card.[/i]"
I'll give him the same main effect than Mitsuru Kanna has(both have the same specialization, it's just fair):
"[i]When this card battles a Warrior while uneqquiped, said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]"
Finally, let's keep it around instead of into the hand:
"[i]When the monster equipped with this Card is destroyed in battle, this card will [b]be Special Summoned in Attack Position[/b].[/i]"

That will make it better to play too...

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']Ghost Captain is one I really like. They still have the issue of getting Spell Counters too slowly, but if that's ironed out, it ought to be a quite fun card for jumping on and off the field. Maybe let you Summon it during either turn, for a surprise defense or something? Could be interesting![/quote]

Actually that's what I was going for: Captain Andrew Saratoga is a quirky mentor that assures that Mitsuru play for the rules (he hates the world and prefers people in terror, which explains the DARK attribute), so he comes forth when things are not fine. I like your idea, however. Let's add the line then!:
"[i]This card can be Special Summoned in any moment.[/i]"
Like it?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']Granny is quite interesting too, but I feel she'll probably get used like Royal Magical Library - just abused by Exodia Decks. If we pretend bad design cards like Exodia don't exist, she's fine though. Nice generic card for Decks with a bit of Spellcounter support![/quote]

Well, it's good to know that you liked it. And yeah, Exodia decks should not be mentioned in any language, not even Elfic.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1347976768' post='6027270']Hidden Blade feels a bit weak, Kousoku Banshi, Moretsu Shogekiha, and Aoshi Minamino area all definitely a bit weak, but the combo of using Kanna to get Taiyou Blade seems playable as a decent Deck if you can find a good FIRE engine for it.[/quote]

Well, I wasn't aiming for card that could be TOO powerful, but I guess I got into a bad spot when trying on that. I hope you like my modifications.

[quote name='R.Surraco' timestamp='1348010343' post='6027630']
Well, Kanna might be weak... and that was intentional because of his origin: a short, scrawny, pale kid that's only good to beat kendoists because of his own battle style. I made him be able to weaken Warriors because its closer to the original idea... and he doesn't need Counters, you might be confusing it with Taiyou.
[/quote]
I still think it's awkward to make him target a specific type. Maybe make his effect work against cards with the same level? That would be like the same style, but not so random against Decks.

[quote]
About Hidden Blade... the last part is also true: he's powerful against straight attacks, but bad against direct attacks. About the spell counters... You're right! Even in the original, he gets powers from any kind of energy, even light. In fact, I think only melee attacks don't give him an extra. I'll alter that one. How about...
"[i]If this card is attacked by a [b]non-Warrior monster or targeted by a Spell Card[/b], Put 1 Spell Counter on it.[/i]"? Is it better?
Also, on Taiyou Blade, I dunno if weather or not change this: "[i][s][b]Once per turn,[/b][/s] you can choose a Spell or Trap card from the opponent's field and destroy it, then Put 1 Spell Counter on this card.[/i]"
[/quote]

Okay, I get the idea now. Taiyou is a tiny bit slow, but is fine. Maybe make it 2 counters for each card?

For Hidden Blade, mentioning the type of the opponent's card is awkward again. Maybe make it focus on the enemies Special Summoned cards? That's got a 'feel' of spellcaster/magic, but without actually being restricted.

[quote]
Sorry, I happen to be a fan of Burn cards (I have 2 "Sparks" on my deck every time), so I thought this could be a good effect... but now that you mention it, it's lame because it needs that a Powered "Mitsuru" stays in the field.
Lemme see... in the original, the Mouretsu Shougekiha, or Blazing Shockwave, can pierce weak defenses, although the effect itself is not powerful enough, but it adds up by each slash; also it can make the defenses fell when used... Got it! How about this?:
"[i]Remove 1 Spell Counter from a Powered "Mitsuru" monster in the field: the Powered "Mitsuru" attacks all opponent monsters in the field and inflicts Piercing Damage each time. The destroyed monsters are sent back to the owner's Deck.[/i]"
[/quote]

That could work. Makes a very powerful attack for their bosses against swarms of weaker monsters.

[quote]
Extra effect, huh? Hard to decide. "It's Time to Saratoga!", or "Saratoga No Jikan Da!" in the original, is a Battle Cry, so... Got it! Let's add this:
"[i]If this card's controller has only a "Mitsuru Kanna" on the field, send all monster on the opposite player's field back to his hand except those on the same column than "Mitsuru Kanna"[/i]".
[/quote]

That one seems a bit too powerful since most boss monsters get buried into the Extra Deck again. Maybe it could scare a monster to Defense Position to combo with the new Mouretsu Shougekiha?

[quote]
Well, Aoshi is just a badass normal and he also suffers overcrippling specialization (like Mitsuru, he can only fight kendoists is not even as strong in that as Mitsuru). Also, he has an ability to be a pest, but is a good support and... GOT IT!. It will be long to fix... but not impossible:
First, lets make it a some what normal Union Monster:
"[i]Once per turn you can equip this card to any monster on the field, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.[/i]" Now it doesn't deppend on Mitsuru, which is good, because in the real he can kick asses too"
Second,let's make the first effect more generic and stronger:
"[i]Equip to [b]a monster you control[/b]: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be increased by [b][s]half of[/s][/b] the ATK/DEF of this card.[/i]"
This will modify the other effect:
"[i]Equip to [b]a monster your opponent controls[/b]: The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster will be decreased by half of the ATK/DEF of this card.[/i]"
I'll give him the same main effect than Mitsuru Kanna has(both have the same specialization, it's just fair):
"[i]When this card battles a Warrior while uneqquiped, said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]"
Finally, let's keep it around instead of into the hand:
"[i]When the monster equipped with this Card is destroyed in battle, this card will [b]be Special Summoned in Attack Position[/b].[/i]"
[/quote]
Seems like a fun, playable card now! Although 'same level' or something would still be better than 'Warrior-Type' for enemy monsters.

[quote]
Actually that's what I was going for: Captain Andrew Saratoga is a quirky mentor that assures that Mitsuru play for the rules (he hates the world and prefers people in terror, which explains the DARK attribute), so he comes forth when things are not fine. I like your idea, however. Let's add the line then!:
"[i]This card can be Special Summoned in any moment.[/i]"
Like it?
[/quote]

To be more accurate: "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 Spell Counter from any "Mitsuru" monster [b]during either player's turn[/b]."

[quote]
Well, I wasn't aiming for card that could be TOO powerful, but I guess I got into a bad spot when trying on that. I hope you like my modifications.
[/quote]

I think it's a good improvement =]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']
I still think it's awkward to make him target a specific type. Maybe make his effect work against cards with the same level? That would be like the same style, but not so random against Decks.[/quote]

Good, let's set it up:
"[i]When this card battles a [b]monster of the same level or lower[/b], said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]"
Also, do you think it could be Lv. 4 like Aoshi? Now that I think about it, it would be fair...

Okay, I get the idea now. Taiyou is a tiny bit slow, but is fine. Maybe make it 2 counters for each card?
[/quote]

Mmm... might be cool, yeah, if it doesn't make a bit broken given the pack (remember the Effect of "Kousoku Banshi" when used with "Taiyou Blade Mitsuru")

For Hidden Blade, mentioning the type of the opponent's card is awkward again. Maybe make it focus on the enemies Special Summoned cards? That's got a 'feel' of spellcaster/magic, but without actually being restricted.
[/quote]

Yeah, indeed. Also, it gives it an edge against players that rely on Special Summons to swarm up. Let's see how it would be...
"[i]If this card is attacked by a [b]Special Summoned Monster or targeted by a Spell Card[/b], Put 1 Spell Counter on it.[/i]"

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']That could work. Makes a very powerful attack for their bosses against swarms of weaker monsters.[/quote]

Then it's settled.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']That one seems a bit too powerful since most boss monsters get buried into the Extra Deck again. Maybe it could scare a monster to Defense Position to combo with the new Mouretsu Shougekiha?[/quote]

That's better yet!:
"[i]If this card's controller has only a "Mitsuru Kanna" on the field, [b]make all opponent monsters switch to Defense Position until your next End Phase[/b][/i]"
Perfecto!

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']Seems like a fun, playable card now! Although 'same level' or something would still be better than 'Warrior-Type' for enemy monsters.[/quote]

Mmm... how about "Normal Monsters"? That gives the air of Normal and makes it closer to the origin (he's a sword-ace, but "tricks", or "effects", might doom him.) It would be then...:
"[i]When this card battles a[b] Normal Monster [/b]while unequipped, said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]"

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']To be more accurate: "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 Spell Counter from any "Mitsuru" monster [b]during either player's turn[/b]."[/quote]

Better yet! It's settled.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348018157' post='6027701']I think it's a good improvement =]
[/quote]

Well, thanks for helping me with the weak points, man.

[quote name='R.Surraco' timestamp='1348085848' post='6028142']
Good, let's set it up:
"[i]When this card battles a [b]monster of the same level or lower[/b], said monster's ATK and DEF will be halved.[/i]"
Also, do you think it could be Lv. 4 like Aoshi? Now that I think about it, it would be fair...
[/quote]

I think the same-or-lower effect would be a bit strong if it was L4. L3 with that effect works fine.

[quote]
Mmm... how about "Normal Monsters"? That gives the air of Normal and makes it closer to the origin (he's a sword-ace, but "tricks", or "effects", might doom him.) It would be then...
[/quote]

Normal Monsters are a bit rare. 'Normal Summoned monsters'?

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348139105' post='6028583']
I think the same-or-lower effect would be a bit strong if it was L4. L3 with that effect works fine.[/quote]

Chale, Mitsuru Kanna stays at Lv 3, then.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1348139105' post='6028583']Normal Monsters are a bit rare. 'Normal Summoned monsters'?
[/quote]

Perfect!

I'm sorry but I didn't look at your cards but just the game mechanic that you focused on. I really like the amount of thought and time you put into making the game mechanic and you made it relatively easy to understand as you broke each part down to simple terms.
For the game mechanic, [b][i][u][size=5][color=#ff0000]9/10[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]

[size=5][size=4]I will reply again to your cards specifically next time.[/size][/size]

[quote name='DrunkenSage69' timestamp='1348472932' post='6030871']
I'm sorry but I didn't look at your cards but just the game mechanic that you focused on. I really like the amount of thought and time you put into making the game mechanic and you made it relatively easy to understand as you broke each part down to simple terms.
For the game mechanic, [b][i][u][size=5][color=#ff0000]9/10[/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]

[size=5][size=4]I will reply again to your cards specifically next time.[/size][/size]
[/quote]

Well, thanks! It's the first time I hear a compliment about the Power-Up/Slide Summon. I guess, I can nail it on certain stuff...

Just a question: If I were to make a contest about the new mechanics, people would go for it?

[quote name='R.Surraco' timestamp='1348523141' post='6031359']
Just a question: If I were to make a contest about the new mechanics, people would go for it?
[/quote]
Well, as long as you give them the explanation like you did here, then it might go well but I'm not really sure how well it will do but it will be an interesting card contest I would join :).

Will review cards when I get back home tonight.

[quote name='DrunkenSage69' timestamp='1348523619' post='6031371']
Well, as long as you give them the explanation like you did here, then it might go well but I'm not really sure how well it will do but it will be an interesting card contest I would join :).

Will review cards when I get back home tonight.
[/quote]
Chale, 10k!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived