Typhoon Builder + Tidal HERO

R.Surraco

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tCHZ2.jpg[/img]

I made this Wash Deck focusing in the build-up style I had been using (with a good amount of success) with the Water Starter Deck from GX Duel Academy. I also added some support to my fav card "Granadora"

My Ultimate goal: Summon the Daedalus monsters to wash the field and strike him hard in the face!

The minor goals (which I had been using since I have memory) include:

Lower my rival's LP by using effects ("Granadora" + "Barrel Behind the Door")
Take out my rival's High Level monsters to keep forcing him to tribute (That's why I have Penguin Deck)
Clean my rival's Spell/Trap Zone (Which is why I have those HERO monsters on my Extra and Main Decks
Use all the might of water with the "Umi substitutes" and the Umi support cards (ironically, "Umi" was left out because the substitutes have better effect and the ATK boost is more generic)
Special Summon from Graveyard (good thing WATER attribute is good in that aspect).

I hope I'm doing it right...

Oh well this...yes this we can work with.

So first lets kill the vanillas, lets max out the field cards because you NEED them always, kill useless things (all fusion related traps) and useless level 5's, and we can max out some other stuff since we will soon have a lot of space.

Soooo:

- 1 Terrorking Salmon
- 1 Ice Edge
- 1 Deepsea Warrior
- 1 Mermaidknight
- 3 (those three cards between Atlantean roar and Moray of Greed)
- 1 Umiruka
- 1 Star boy
- 1 card in front of Star Boy
- 1 Legendary Fisherman (well move to side I like old cards)
- 1 Mispoly
- 1 Chthonian Polymer

Eradicate the entire side deck

+2 Deep Sea Divas
+2 Moray of Greeds
+1 Daedulus
+2 Big Wave Small wave
+1 Granadora

Yeah that brings you to 40 and you should be able to wash rush etc....Oh wait there are no staples lets resume then

- 1 Ice Master
- 1 Hammer Shark
- 1 Barrel Behind the door
- 1 Shark Charger

+ 1 Dark Hole
+ 1 Monster Reborn
+ 2 MST

Okay that that should be all...and of course you want to max out your extra deck as well but idk how that works in a daedulus dedicated build.

Archived