Dragon's Support (Card Pack #5)

EpicBoss99

Let's me see

Drakon the Soul Sealer : Broken. Maybe the gooder is "When this monster is attacked, target the attacking monster. But if there are LIGHT monster, negate the attack and destroy that monster instead" and level 10 is too much level. Maybe gooder is between level 7 to 9 because Blue-Eyes White Dragon has level 8 with attack almost near this monster. It's about 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF.

Dragon Necklace of Souls : Good. Maybe you can change effect like this "Pay 500 life points. Then select 1 Dragon-Type. Increase ATK the selected monster by 700 points."

Effect Destruction Dragon : Broken. Because the value/ points of ATK or DEF is too low for level 4 monster. This monster are gooder in level 1 or 2 because the sum of DEF and ATK are same with grade except effect like Tragoedia ( sorry if false type ) that are 0 points of ATK or DEF but exceeds level 10 to 11 with effect "Increase ATK and DEF by 600 points every cards on your hand"

I can't comment the Dragon Attack Squad because it's too long to load 100% full image but in my mind it's good YC card.

[quote name='ovj yae !!' timestamp='1350190422' post='6044026']
Let's me see

Drakon the Soul Sealer : Broken. Maybe the gooder is "When this monster is attacked, target the attacking monster. But if there are LIGHT monster, negate the attack and destroy that monster instead" and level 10 is too much level. Maybe gooder is between level 7 to 9 because Blue-Eyes White Dragon has level 8 with attack almost near this monster. It's about 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF.
[/quote]

I decreased his attack because of his slightly powerful effect. and I would say Level 10 Is a suitable level, because you could have a lv.8 monster and a lv.2 dark tuner.

Dragon Necklace of Souls : Good. Maybe you can change effect like this "Pay 500 life points. Then select 1 Dragon-Type. Increase ATK the selected monster by 700 points."
[/quote]

The whole point of the card is to change the equipped monster into a Dragon-Type.

Effect Destruction Dragon : Broken. Because the value/ points of ATK or DEF is too low for level 4 monster. This monster are gooder in level 1 or 2 because the sum of DEF and ATK are same with grade except effect like Tragoedia ( sorry if false type ) that are 0 points of ATK or DEF but exceeds level 10 to 11 with effect "Increase ATK and DEF by 600 points every cards on your hand"
[/quote]

I made it so low so it would be a weak monster to attack, considering its powerful effect.

Ovj Yae is brain dead, don't listen to his advice. I hate to be the pretentious a******, but most of these cards are blech. Dragon attack Squad's effect is basically useless. It would only ever be used as a 2.6k beater, like Frostosaurus. On that regard, it's stats are too powerful for a level 6 Dragon: make it 2500 for balance, as that doesn't eclipse the 2.5k power tier. Effect Destroyer Dragon is useless: there are more reliable ways to destroy monsters. They're called man eater bug and old vindictive magician. And even they're rarely used. Dragon the Soul Taker is similar to attack squad: effect is useless but its a nice beater that clears the 3k power tier. I'd use it solely as a beater, but its blander than vanilla cake without the sugar. Dragons necklace is useless: 500 LP for an equip spell that'll die in 3 turns in today's meta that oy gives a monster 700 ATK. There's an equip spell that gives a monster 1000 ATK, for free (I believe). The effect that changes it to a dragon-type is also useless: in any self-respecting dragon deck, there would be at the most 2 non-dragon monsters (2 lady of d's). Sooooo... These aren't what dragons need to emerge as a tier 1 or 2, and quite frankly these cards aren't very creative. 4/10

Archived