Grand Chancellor Asakura's Cyber Cards

GC_Asakura

These are all the Dark Cyber cards from Grand Chancellor Asakura's deck from my Yu-Gi-Oh GX FanManga

image sources (by request):

Twin Cyber Fiend, Energy Cell Generator, Cyberdark Shadow- Deviantart.com / Buried Technology- Image from anime card "Buried Destiny" / Future Rebirth, Reflect Bounder EX, Fiend Cyber Dragon, Dark Cyber End Dragon- hand drawn by me with stock backgrounds / Spirit Fusion - from anime card "Spirit Fusion" / Cybernetic Fusion- from anime card "Cybernetic Fusion Support" / Cards from a Different Dimension - image modified by me from Deviantart.com

Proto-CyberFiend.jpgBuriedTechnology.jpgEnergyCellGeneratorCard.jpgFutureRebirthcard.jpgCyberdarkShadowCard.jpgSpiritFusionCard.jpgCyberneticFusioncard.jpgCardsfromaDD.jpgFiendCyberDragoncard-1.jpgFiendCyberDragoncard.jpgReflectBounderEXcard.jpg

Umm...you seem to have taken quite a few images from other cards. The image with rain, mud, and the buried object is actually called "Buried Destiny." Chazz uses it in the GX Anime. Next time, please cite your image sources. Also, the pictures don't quite match. 6/10.

Umm...you seem to have taken quite a few images from other cards. The image with rain' date=' mud, and the buried object is actually called "Buried Destiny." Chazz uses it in the GX Anime. Next time, please cite your image sources. Also, the pictures don't quite match. 6/10.

[/quote']

I know it was the Buried Destiny card. I haven't been posting image sources cuz I've been short on time. Besides, Buried Destiny and Spirit Fusion arent actual game cards, they're from the anime, which is part of my EOD set (The Emergence of Darkness set boasts cards from the anime). Besides, I changed the effects. Thank you for the contructive stuff anyway

Archived