Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Disorderly March

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Strider Tigerwolf

Strider Tigerwolf

Well, well, well...Whose first?

• Senior Members
  • 4,036 posts
    Last Visit
The last clause though makes GBeast's kinda vulnerable even for that +0, so...not sure if I want. Card gives an edge to my "Atrox" archtype though since they revolve around having Beast, Beast-Warrior and Winged Beast-Type monsters.

Garthfunkle Vii Backwards

Garthfunkle Vii Backwards

I'm Officially SEEING RED!, right now!

• Banned

• 1,988 posts
    Last Visit

Garthfunkle is right! This does work for a +1 in Constellars. Leonis into Kaust.

Also Crystal Beasts if you can keep them alive.

WHOO WHOO you sir have made my day!

crystal/constellars (half and half)

or

`blackwing/constellar (half and half) [maybe some chaos in your side deck lol]

either way this card would be a must (maybe not 3 but 2 for sure)

a worthy idea for a deck recipe as crystal beast become crystal which takes up your s/t so it works with disorderly march

a worthy idea for a deck recipe as black are great spamers like constellars with possible choas fun quick synchro and or quick xyz

Nothing in the Spoiler, trust me, bra!

U can call me Ashley. But only if u r partial 2 being flayed alive n havin an angry immortal skip rope w/ ur entrails. If not. Then call me Grathfunkle!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users