• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

mido9

mido9

Best Title goes here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts
If it switched to DEF after it attacked it would be amazing,but being a really big suicide bomber for stuff pearl cant get over really hurts.

ZKz3oWr.png

LoL: IllusoryLumines

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Still a train wreck

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,686 posts
I'm tempted to say Gagaga Cowboy is actually Grimsley:
Posted Image

If it switched to DEF after it attacked it would be amazing,but being a really big suicide bomber for stuff pearl cant get over really hurts.

If they have something with 3000 ATK, then Cowboy suicides with it.
Between Rodge, Hina, and Sleepy, I managed to pick myself back up.... Somewhat.
I'm still a mess, and I don't know if I can ever fix that. But I'm going to make an effort to try and be more of myself, rather then some yahoo. I'll try and cut down on my usual antics, and hopefully come off as someone normal(as far as "Normal" and "Armz" goes), and not be all over the damn place. And as a result, I'll try to be more level headed, despite the fact that is going to be rather difficult for me to accomplish. But hey, one step at a time, right?
So please, bare with me. I really am trying... In my own way, even though it may not seem like it.

mido9

mido9

Best Title goes here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts
I mean that he almost 99% of the time dies in your opponent's battle phase to the weakest things.

ZKz3oWr.png

LoL: IllusoryLumines

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Nyo-ho~!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,582 posts
Good utility card for decks that have the space. Can run over a card real quick, or get that last bit of damage you need in. I have lost to Gagaga Gunman's effect twice. It screws over Hope for Exodia, too.

Expelsword - 黎明

Expelsword - 黎明

Everything's according to plan...

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,633 posts
One nice thing about this card is that it lets you detach immediately. For some decks, it may be better than Maestroke for this reason.
Not always, though.

I also like the Cherry Tap victory, and the high DEF is a plus.

Is there... still a fight?
Please wish me success!
Wishes: 12
34sqo21.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users