• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

mido9

mido9

Best Title goes here

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts
If it switched to DEF after it attacked it would be amazing,but being a really big suicide bomber for stuff pearl cant get over really hurts.

ZKz3oWr.png

LoL: IllusoryLumines

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Your imaginary friend

• Succulent Delicacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,099 posts
I'm tempted to say Gagaga Cowboy is actually Grimsley:
Posted Image

If it switched to DEF after it attacked it would be amazing,but being a really big suicide bomber for stuff pearl cant get over really hurts.

If they have something with 3000 ATK, then Cowboy suicides with it.

d5b.gif
The ride... It never ends, does it....
32px-MrGame%26WatchHeadSSB4-3.png32px-ROBHeadSSB4-3.png32px-LittleMacHeadSSB4-3.png32px-BowserJrHeadSSB4-3.png32px-DuckHuntHeadSSB4-3.png32px-VillagerHeadSSB4-3.png

mido9

mido9

Best Title goes here

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts
I mean that he almost 99% of the time dies in your opponent's battle phase to the weakest things.

ZKz3oWr.png

LoL: IllusoryLumines

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Nyo-ho~!

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,774 posts
Good utility card for decks that have the space. Can run over a card real quick, or get that last bit of damage you need in. I have lost to Gagaga Gunman's effect twice. It screws over Hope for Exodia, too.

Expelsword - 黎明

Expelsword - 黎明

Everything's according to plan...

• Gourmet Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,929 posts
One nice thing about this card is that it lets you detach immediately. For some decks, it may be better than Maestroke for this reason.
Not always, though.

I also like the Cherry Tap victory, and the high DEF is a plus.

As I always said in the past, the game does not work at a human level logic, but with its own logic.  To understand this game, you must understand the game's logic.  It does not follow obvious situations that the humans playing can see and stays very localized in the current timing.

34sqo21.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users