Yugi Muto's Battle City Duelist Gear | Anime Style

Gaia20

Hey one more time. This time i wanna show you guys this Deck that i made with American Anime Style (OC). I dont know you guys, but i really enjoy and love this design, and i just wanted to make Yugi's Deck.... and well... here it is :D Hope you like it guys.

[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/319/8/d/yugi_muto_s_battle_city_duelist_gear___anime_style_by_biohazard20-d5l4vgc.jpg[/img]

It counts with 69 cards, 50 main deck, 16 side deck and 3 extra deck. All of them are common cards. Based on the Yugi's Deck at Battle City, with just some extra cards from other seasons, like Magician of Black Chaos, M. Valkyria or Watapon, Dark Renewal and Dark Spiral Force. Yeah! We have the Duel Disk too ! Hope you like it guys. Im really excited about this ^^ Im a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! as you oc!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always prefered that design over the original. It would be nice for people to use who have the effects and names memorized. I always imagined when I was younger that there could be a flap under the ATK/DEF part that showed the effect and name, but IDK to this day how well that would work with a playing card.

Also, I noticed that Ra has the text on it, rather than the ????/????. So, does it actually have the original chant on it, or just scribbles?

• 1 month later...

Can you send me a template? I've been looking for a way to do the same thing for ages :D really nice job by the way

could you put up a download link to a file with the card pictures in it ( such as word, paint ect) and post it here so people can download it and make their own yugi battle city decks too?

Archived