The Digital Revolution - Special Mission! That horrible Christmas Spirit!

Mugendramon

[spoiler='Note to unaffiliated readers]Only members of |_) The Digital Revolution (_| may post in this thread. That link might be the closest thing you'll have to an OoC thread. This thread is dedicated to narrate an event which would normally take place in PMs. But in the light of the monthly mood, this episode of our book will be openly released for all to see.

We consider this a sort of christmas decoration for the club. Enjoy your read!

Mugen's loud pacing was widely heard throughout the ruins of the old organization. Accompanying said loud pacing was the sound of the jingle following him. Almost actually emanating from him. The few Hunters who had actually agreed to show up and lend him a hand were supposed to be on their way, it shouldn't be too long before they could start.

Slipping a hand inside of his shifting outfit, which rapidly alternated between a formal, black suit into a rather pompous Santa Claus suit; this man -the Game Master-, managed to pull out his still-functional yet evidently ran down Xrossover. The GM always wondered why the Clock Maker kept insisting in calling it that, it was just a regular Xros Loader with an added function.

Mugen shook his head. No time to fool around, this needs to get fixed quickly. Pointing the device forward in front of him, he Summoned his so-called trustworthy partner.

206zsl5.gif

In a completely silly and jingling tone, he called out; "MOZILLA, RELOAD!"

A bright, grey light emmerged from the Xrossover, and quickly assumed the shape of a gigantic, metallic dinosaur. Two cannons were mounted on its back, menacingly pointing forward. Metal skulls adorned its knees, and the well-oiled clanking of gears inside of the monster could be heard softly.

The Machinedramon turned to Mugen after a while.

Machinedramon_vg.gif

It spoke to him, but its mouth clearly stood still. Her voice sounded... metallic, as one would expect, but somehow also felt like you could hear... numbers within that voice. It also happened to be mighty and loud as all hell.

"I7 w45 4b0u7 7im3, d0n'7 y0u 7hink? Y0u u5u411y n3v3r k33p m3 in5id3 0f 7h3 104d3r, why 574r7 n0w?"

The GM mumbled something very soft, which was for plot purposes too soft for us to hear. We know he spoke because of the jingle accompanying his voice, really. However, Mozilla's hearing was far superior to ours, which is a bit unusual considering we are omniscient in this story.

"7h3 c0rrup7i0n r473 i5 0f 4b0u7 39% righ7 n0w. I7'5 b33n 4 f3w d4y5 5inc3 I fir57 d373c73d 7h3 inf3c7i0n, 50 4cc0rding 70 my c41cu147i0n5; y0u'11 h4v3 7urn3d in70 54n74 C14u5 by D3c3mb3r 25. 4nd i7 wi11 b3 hi14ri0u5."

Now visibly annoyed, Mugen didn't bother to whisper this time around.

2zo97gi.gif

"RIGHT, RIGHT; I'M BECOMING SANTA. YOU KNOW THAT'S NOTHING I INTEND TO BE, BUT YOU'RE KIND OF IGNORING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF WHOEVER'S CAUSING THIS ACTUALLY SUCCEEDS TO TURN US ALL INTO CHRISTMASSY BULLCRAP. YOU PROBABLY BECOME A REINDEER. AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT."

The fox machine considered the idea for a bit before shuddering. It nodded and turned away from the man. Placing its two arms firmly on the ground, it laid down to all fours and slowly opened its metallic mouth. An obviously fake, poorly-recorded roaring sound escaped it. Mugen couldn't help but chuckle every time he heard that noise, but he wasn't in the mood right now.

The roar triggered a green and yellow circle of light to shape itself before the Machinedramon. It was about the size of the dinosaur. It turned its head back to Mugen, and nodded once, firmly.

In response, the GM took his Xrossover and opened the communication network to connect to all of the involved Hunters. And he sang a jingle to them. And it was beautiful.

"GATHER UP, DIMWITS. TIME TO GO. WE HAVE AN ANTI-GRINCH TO STOP."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sicknastyKakashi
Posted · Hidden by Mugendramon, December 13, 2012 - It'll look prettier if this isn't here.
Hidden by Mugendramon, December 13, 2012 - It'll look prettier if this isn't here.

If there isn't more than one person Role Playing here, then don't you think that this should go into the Creative Writing Section? I know that this was part of a Role Play, but there are no actual players here Role Playing-- it all took place in a PM.

Guest sicknastyKakashi
Posted · Hidden by Mugendramon, December 13, 2012 - Saaaame as above.
Hidden by Mugendramon, December 13, 2012 - Saaaame as above.

Nono, you got it wrong. ^^;

People ARE going to Roleplay here. MOST missions we do take place in PMs. This one won't. This hasn't been done before.

Oh, i see. Sorry 'bout that, yo. Feel free to clean out my posts here if you want. :I

Roxas and Guilmon conveniently arrived in the headquarters just to hear the GM announce the mission over the intercom. No longer in the wasteland, they felt free to express their opinions, retribution be damned. Such hostility, and for the holidays! Roxas and Guilmon would have to teach the GM the true meaning of Christmas if they wanted to create a better working environment. However, that would have to wait, for now they simply head to meet with the GM.

Upon arrival, they find themselves surprised to see the GM's form flickering, but Roxas was able to determine what the two shapes look like. Unfortunately, so did Guilmon.

guilmon.gif

"Santa!"

The dinosaur charged at the GM. "Wait, that's not Santa!" Roxas warned, but Guilmon ignored him and just kept marching towards him.

Sonic and Hao had just finished a small game of Halo 4, when the GM's announcement was heard. Hao sighed a bit, as it was cutting into his game time, though he heard Sonic that he would get to knock out a few numbskulled Digimon. Hao actually enjoyed hearing that. So with that, they left and appeared at the Headquarters...and that's when they saw the GM.

GM's outfit was, in a lack of better words, was flickering from his suit to...Santa's outfit. Both Sonic and Hao stopped as they looked at the GM, then at each other, and back at GM.

1zdyn39.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dear Azulongmon, that's funny" Hao laughed, wiping a few tears from his eyes. "What's with the gay furry red outfit, GM??"

Sonic sighed, as he face-palmed. "Hao, that isn't cool...though it is a bit funny." he said. "Please ignore Hao, GM...he meant nothing by it."

"The hell I did..." Hao mumbled, grumbling a bit.

B.B. looked at hir Xros Loader once more, very anxiously. The Game Master's voice was truly a laughing matter, but laughing was not one of the things s/he did very often. There was no doubt about the contents of the message, however. It was very clear that the GM meant business.

The Hunter and hir partner walked out of a portal located elsewhere, and walked towards the main entrance where s/he had been told s/he was meant to be to begin with the Hunt.

B.B. turned her head a little to her side, to look at hir parter. The Impmon was petulantly walking with his hands behind his head, stretching his legs as much as he could while he did. The Hunter opened hir mouth to say something, yet the Impmon hushed hir.

ed8c2db9a8b775cb0951f7eae86dbc90-d4qy7lj.gif

The little devil's voice was rasped, yet childish. It sounded like very angry japanese. It probably would have been angry japanese if this was not dubbed for your reading pleasure. "Don't say a goddamn word, punk! It's enough that I got forcefully De-Xrossed, but now on TOP of that we have to head right into another mon?! It's not like I couldn't kick his arse one way or the other, but it's just... too damn much! Our other mission isn't ever freaking over!"

The Hunter stopped and gave the Impmon a confused look for a second. S/he looked up and around, as if to understand what was the digimon talking about. Then s/he opened hir mouth as if understanding, then BAM death stare. "It will soon, Yakuzamon. I thought you weren't one to complain... why start now? Is you blood not black anymore?"

A sigh, then yelling. "My blood was never black, punk! What are you even talking about?! Shut up, stop it with that look, and just get to the goddamn front door!"

B.B.'s eyes widened in surprise, after which s/he burst in an awkward fit of laughter. "O-oh... right... I wouldn't know how to deal with that, at any rate..."

They both turned a corner, still heatedly bickering; when finally the GM's... face, yeah, the only clear thing about him, became visible. B.B. was wide-eyed and surprised, though this sort of explained the weird voice.

Yakuzamon just laughed. Then noticed the giant dinosaur and instantly shut up.

The kid walked up to the shifting Santa, and tried hir best not to look at him funny. "S-so, GM... where exactly are we g-g-going for this hunt? It won't be too dangerous, I hope...?"

Thunder and Elecmon exited through their portal, just behind Broke.N and Hakase, the former of which was laughing at the GM. It was only a second before Thunder saw why. Amazingly, he decided not to burst out laughing, as Broke.N had. Mainly, because the GM looked pretty pissed off already.

Well, I was gonna ask what the problem is, bu-WHAT THE F**K IS THAT DINOSAUR?! said Thunder, pointing at the yellow circle of light in front of Mozilla.

Elecmon sighed, as he usually does when his partner embarreses him with his lack of subtlety.

So, GM. Um, could I ask where we're going today? I-If that's alright...

Mugen's face lit up briefly as he saw four Hunters come into view.

But since all he got were dumb reactions and a retarded dinosaur hearing the words of a slightly larger, mechanic dinosaur, he bit his tongue several times. Then, still holding a good bunch of rage in his mouth, he gestured Mozilla to stand between him and Guilmon. With heavy, yet quick mechanical steps, the foxy robot did as commanded.

Once that was done, and completely ignoring the Shamanmon and Sonic, he walked up to Yakuzamon. Staring way down at him thanks to his rather short height, he began jingling again. However, this one sounded so bad that is was evidently on purpose.

"SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH, SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH, SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH-NOOOW, LEST I KICK YOU 'ROUND THE CLOOOOCK!" Mumbling some more, along that sticky jingle, he walked back to B.B. and Elecmon, the only ones who had taken him seriously at all. Or SHOULD, for their own sake.

24dfu3p.gif

"Well, funny that you ask. This will arguably be an easy mission, since you're all going to be together and you can just take on whoever's doing this one-to-five, but since I have no actual idea what your enemy is or what his abilities are, I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with the average "Yes, this is probably going to be the most dangerous mission you have had so far." Not that you've actually HAD many anyway, but you know; force of habit." The man raised his voice, quite easily thanks to the cumulated anger; and addressed all of the present Hunters.

"WE WILL NOW DEPART. IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN ASSURE ALL OF YOU, IT'S THIS: BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORK OF SOME CHRISTMAS VILLAIN, THERE WILL BE SNOW. FUCKTONS OF IT. SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, NO TELLING WHAT YOU COULD BE STEPPING ON. I guess that's one thing this suit will be good for...MOZILLA WILL STAY HERE AND DIRECT ANY HUNTERS WHO SHOW UP AFTER WE'VE LEFT." The GM took a few steps toward the portal. He stopped in a pose to say his killer one-liner. "Now, Hunters, let's get that douche a Christmas Carol. DigiQuartz-Style. "

Yeah, that was garbage.

And so, with all the anger in the Digital World, he strode through the portal; eyes locked firmly forward and outfit still switching hilariously.

The GM stepped out of the portal, on the location Mozilla had defined was the origin of the corrupting beacon. However, his anger as he stepped out of it increased. Not because of being bothered by large amounts of snow, no.

Quite on the contrary, it was the absence of snow which angered Mugen. He fished his Xrossover from his switching pockets, and yelled at Mozilla through the intercom.

OKAY MOZILLA, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. WHY ARE WE ON A PERFECTLY PARADISAL ISLAND, SUN HEATING THE PLACE LIKE A MILLION MERAMON?!

I'm 45 c0nfu53d 45 y0u 4r5, 417h0ugh 4 74d m0r3 4mu53d. I7 533m5 0ur Chri57m4s 53450n 4dv3n7ur3 wi11 b3 in 7h3 50U7H3RN H3MI5PH3R3. H0w'5 7h47 f0r 4 7wi57, huh?

DON'T BE STUPID, DIGIQUARTZ HAS NO HEMISPHERES.

I7 h4pp3n5 n07 70 h4v3 53450n5 3i7h3r, d0uch3b4g. H3 c0u1d h4v3 b33n 4nywh3r3. H3 ch053 70 b3 h3r3. Wh47 d0?

...FAIR ENOUGH.

The GM hung up angrily. "WELL, ALL OF YOU. ENJOY YOUR WHITE CHRISTMAS. Let's get moving before I melt."

"Hey Piyo, what do you think about dark pink balls for the Christmas tree? Perhaps a bit darker than your shade, but in that tone."

A female hunter with a soft, yet cheery voice looked back to her eternally straddling-behind partner as they were nearing the DigiQuartz headquarters.

The winged Digimon took a few forced breaths while catching up and grinned.

biyomon.gif

"Heh... As long as we get a white winter this year, I'm up for whatever."

As they got closer to the portal, an all too well-known voice emerged, accompanied by two gradually emerging silhouettes.

Ugh...it was that game master bossing them around again. Although there was a visible change this time because what the man was wearing was rather...

"Ugly!"

As usual, the bird Digimon would put into words what Cinnamon didn't dare or bother to blurt out. If it wasn't for the face expression that seemed glued between moody and angry in some way, the Santa costume would have been welcome. But the whole ways reminded Cinnamon more of the GRINCH.

One day, she would probably do something and rise against the GM. But not now!

There was Christmas, lots of snow and a new mission to look forward to.

Mozilla spotted the Huntress and her Digimon as Mugen left, yelling as per usual. Her Biyomon made a rather loud comment, and the robot was sure that the guy in Black would have had his head burst open if the only lady Digimon around called him that. She began pondering about that. Was Biyo really the only lady? I c4n h4rd1y b3 c4113d 4 l4dy 4nym0r3... wi7h 7hi5 h0rr3nd0u5 b0dy...

The dino-machine noticed her own trailing off, and regained her threatening posture as soon as she noticed.

Machinedramon_vg.gif

"Y0U 7W0 4R3 1473. HURRY 7HR0UGH 7H47 P0R741, B3F0R3 7H3 GM G035 T00 F4R 4ND Y0U C4N'7 FIND HIM 4NYM0R3. DUMB BIMB05, 41W4Y5 5H0WING UP WH3N 7H3Y F331 1IK3 I7." That last part was what Mozilla would have considered a remark between her teeth, but her teeth were always locked shut anyway, AND that was nowhere near quiet. Cinnamon and Biyo heard it clearly.

Why 4m I b3ing 7hi5 m34n 70 7h353 7w0, wh3n I h4v3 n3v3r 5p0k3n 4 w0rd 70 7h3m b3f0r3?, she told herself. 4m I b3c0ming... j3410us b3c4u53 0f 7hi5 n3w 4pp34r4nc4 0f min3?

That message WOULD have reached Broke. N & Hakase, however, they were having a restful little nap, compliments of the break in his current mission. The XL beeped loudly indicating it had a message, and Hakase's eye flickered over. He read the message and then shook his Hunter. The boy mumbled loudly. "What is it?"

Hakase held the XL up to eye level of his Hunter.

20st0dw.gif

"The mission is in, we gotta go."

Broke. N launched upright at seemingly impossible speeds, all traces of being asleep completely eradicated. "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!"

Grabbing his partner and his XL, they zoomed at their breakneck speed, but sadly, they only found Mozilla waiting for them, no doubt they had overslept and the others had left without them. Tch, that was SOOO typical. Oh wait, there was also the girl and her pink birdie. No doubt they had overslept, or taken their sweet time; women have a tendency to do that. "Hey Robocop, we're here, can ya send us through?"

Mozilla turned her head half-assedly towards the newly arrived duo. She could have beat herself up for her appearance quite a bit, but she was certain that black wasn't this fellow's colour. They came to a halt right before her, next to the other chick and her Biyomon. And the kid called her a funny name. She didn't recognize it, but she sure as hell didn't like it.

Machinedramon_vg.gif

Standing up firmly, she put on her stern voice. Hell, that was the only voice that ever came out anyway. There's only so much a high-tech combat machine can do about their voice, get real.

"D0 y0u r3411y n33d 70 45k f0r p3rmi55i0n? 7h0ugh7 y0u guy5 w3r3 5upp053d 70 b1ind1y f0110w 7h3 GM 1ik3 5h33p. I'm n07 in 4 chi77y-ch4773r m00d 3i7h3r, 50 y0u f0ur g37 7h3 h311 0ut 0f my 5igh7 b3f0r3 I 4c7u411y ch4ng3 my mind 4nd 5hu7 7h3 p0r741 0n y0ur n0535- 0r 7HR0UGH y0ur n0535."

"A green Christmas I suppose." Sonic said, shoving his hands into his pockets, following the GM along with Hao. "Strange that with a Digimon that decides to change GM to Santa and we end up in a summer environment."

"You don't see me complaining, Sonic." Hao said, placing his hands behind his head, smirking.

Sonic moved towards the GM's left side, as he cleared his throat a bit. "Do you have any sort of hunch on what sort of Digimon decided to infect you like this?" he asked, as he pulled his Xros Loader out, glancing at his inventory. A few Essence of Noir, Digi-Noir, and his second Digimon: Grimmlock the Allomon...everything was present and accounted for.

Mozilla was certainly in the least spriited mood, of course, Broke. N wouldn't know that, he doesn't speak 1337 speak. "Umm, no comprendo señor."

Hakase face palmed a little and took Broke. N by the hand. He understood what Mozilla had said, and felt htat it would be best not to anger the RoboDinoFox thing any more than it already was agitated. They blipped through the portal, and into the sunshine.

Broke. N sighed contentedly from the warmth of the sunlight. DigiQuartz was such a dingy place much of the time. "Ah, just like home."

Hakase wiped his brow a little as he shielded his head with hie white coat. His new black look wasn't doing to well in regards to heat exchange.

The loud slightly distorted screech of shitty intercoms and bad chirstmas music woke Eddy up from his nap. Rubbing his eyes he took a moment to listen to the sounds, if he was correct and for some reason he usually was, Mugen was incredibly frustrated.

This would have been notable if it wasn't the default reaction Mugen had to everything. Even rocks. Eddy thus decided to go back to his nap.

SNOOOOOOOOOORE SOUNDS SNOOOOOOORE SOUNDS

A large Chime was heard as Clockmaker Y materialized in the tropical land of Creative Writing. There was something off, much like Mugen, Y appeared to be infected with the kringle bug, snow appearing in a small circle around the area where he teleported as well as him being clothed in warm festive sweaters and scarves.

tek50ca6db4c7c2a3681704.png

So let me get this straight Mugen, we are on a witch hunt, in the tropics, to find the person who gave you that Gay ass little hat. You should be named Tom cause boy you are f***ing Petty.

In the land of far-to-hot

There is the mountain called go-you-should-not

In temprature is high as the sky above

and poison fills every flowers bulb

The earth is fetid with corpses abound

And tinsle and glitter sprinkle the ground

On even the most tropic tree

Ornaments hang from every leaf

In these lands a madman waits

spreading good cheer WHATEVER IT TAKES

And as these foolish tamers began their quests

This festive man shall plot their deaths

Cause there is one thing that everyone shall know

Is that they are unprepared for the wrath of Johnny Snow

Mugen shot a side glance at Y as he walked, Hunters beside him. He never really liked how the guy could freely teleport without the use of Mozilla's portals. It made him feel that he wasn't absolutely indispensable to the organization. He was, and he knew it; but it just didn't FEEL like it.

After walking past him with his jingling aura and shifting clothes, not to mention gay hat; the allowed Sonic to have an answer. It sure sounded weird to say his name though, like he was talking to an old SEGA game.

24dfu3p.gif

"Well, I'll be honest with you. This thing should not normally happen to me, much less to Y. Whatever is causing it is really freaking powerful, and to be perfectly sincere I'm not even entirely convinced that it's even a Digimon doing it." He turned his head to look sideways, back at Y. "AND FY f***ing I, IT'S NOT JUST THE GAY HAT THAT WORRIES ME, Y. IT'S THE ENTIRE DATABASE THAT THIS GUY WILL F*** UP IF IT EVER GETS AWAY WITH IT. AND LOOK AT YOU, IT'S HAPPENING TO YOU TOO!"

It really wasn't very long until the gigantic skull fortress came into view. Really, it was quite a big obstacle to simply MISS it. Obviously whoever had made this place was either completely nuts, or lived in the Southern Hemisphere. OR MAYBE BOTH.

"We don't have time to slack off here, people. Keep moving."

Not a Digimon's doing? Well the GM could have a point with this, after all...between Sonic and the GM, the GM did know a lot more about the Digi-Quartz than he did. So it might be possible that someone is just deciding to screw with everyone. But Sonic didn't have time to dawdle on these things...as he noticed the fortress.

"Jeez, what is this Bowser's summer castle??" Sonic asked looking at the skull fortress. "I mean how could we have missed that when we first arrived on this flippin' island?"

"Less talking Sonic! I'm wanting to hurry up and kick some Digimon around!" Hao said, chuckling. "That and of course find out who decided to give the GM and Clock-Maker those HORRIBLE outfits, honest who the hell would wear that?"

Sonic sighed and shook his head. "Other than Santa? You will be if you stop talking about the two of them like that. I'll give them permission to force YOU to wear the outfits, and don't think I won't."

"Your bluffing!!" Hao said, gulping a bit.

"Try me..."

B.B. was both relieved and confused by the GM's statement. S/he tried rephrasing it, but the words that came out were rather nonsensical anyway. "S-so... if I get this... W-we're faced against something we know nothing about, in a place I don't know how to deal with...? We can't make it... Let's not go, Yakuzamon. The others can take it, I'm sure..."

The imp was getting visibly annoyed at the Hunter. It was clear that he wasn't one of much patience. Running towards hir from behind hir back- given how the kid was facing the portal, terrified- he gave hir a clean kick in the nape, making hir face hit the ground hard. Yakuzamon ignored hir and ran past him. Evidently not in the mood for words. His eyes were locked on the portal as he ran through it.

He thinks I'm nothing, that damn GM? I'll show him who's nothing! I'll deal with this Hunt all by myself, and then I'll go back into that pyramid and save some ass! He'll see! They'll all see! The power of the great me!

Soon the kid got up and followed suit, pacing without balance and swinging from side to side. "Wait up Yakuzamon! Don't just leave me alone like thaaaat!"

From inside hir Loader, a third voice laughed delighted. These loserrrrs arre all so funny to vhatch.

B.B. finally caught up with Yakuzamon, who had by now in turn caught up with the GM and the others. S/he was a little out of breath, sure; but the weather was cheerful. So cheerful it was depressing. They were told there was going to be snow, but there was none to be seen. Except where Y was standing, for one reason or another. This would have drawn B.B.'s attention, if only s/he wasn't scared shitless of him. This tropical weather, these palmtrees, these was all so summer-like. Where was Christmas then?

The fortress came into view.

"Oh. That's depressing."

Guilmon was terrified by the imposing form of Mozilla, and retreated next to Roxas. After chuckling at the GM's embarassing display of trying to get everyone super pumped for the mission, Roxas wanted to know what in Ygdrassil's name the GM meant by an "Anti-Grinch". If it was someone who wanted Christmas to happen, then Roxas wouldn't mind that. Nevertheless, he and Guilmon did as the others did and went through the portal.

"So let me get this straight: We're trying to stop someone who wants to Christmas-ify DigiQuartz. First off, how exactly is this a bad thing? Will everything just look like it's Christmas all year round, or is there something that will cause this whole place to implode or whatever?"

The GM took a deep breath. Everybody was feeling like a freaking detective, asking all the right questions. This was incredibly taxing on the already pretty annoyed, christmas-dressed figure of authority.

24dfu3p.gif

He took another sigh, after which he replied to Sonic. He was sure he wasn't even TALKING to him, but the question was still annoying and he wanted him to shut up. "Yes, Sonic. That is EXACTLY what that is. Turns out we're actually doing some shitty crossover and we are meeting a plumber at the entrance. And you missed it because the portal spat us looking the other way. Stop being dumb.

...And you, Shamanmon; keep quiet and don't try me. I CAN hear you guys, you're right next to me."

B.B.'s comment made him sigh again, however this time in relief. At last somebody who UNDERSTANDS how I'm feeling here. I don't freaking ENJOY this.

Then CRASH went his thought bubble when another petulant little brat came up to him, to complain about the mission.

"OH COME ON. YOU DID GO THROUGH THAT PORTAL, DIDN'T YOU. YES, THIS WHATEVER INTENDS TO CHANGE THE ORGANIZATION INTO AN ALL YEAR LONG CHRISTMAS PARTY AND YES, THAT IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO STOP IT. BECAUSE YOU SEE, IF OUR BUBBLE IN GENERAL STARTS FILLING UP WITH SNOW, WITH NO POSSIBLE OUTLET, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? PAF, THAT'S RIGHT. NO MORE BUBBLE, NO MORE SURVIVING IN GENERAL. DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN? I DON'T THINK SO. SHUT UP, STOP COMPLAINING, AND JUST GET TO BOWSER'S DAMN CASTLE."

Sonic blinked a few minutes and backed up for a moment. I was trying to make a joke...jeez. he thought as he shook his head and stayed quiet as GM had his sort of yelling-spree.

"Fine.." Hao mumbled as he backed up with Sonic, keeping quiet. So far, this mission wasn't going at all like Sonic said it would...and it was upsetting him. "Sonic...this is the last time I let you talk me into joining something like this." he whispered, making sure he didn't upset the GM even more. "Honestly this is getting us no where..."

"Hao, do me a favor and quit complaining. Jeez, pissin' people off and complaining are about the two things your good for right now." Sonic sighed, rolling his eyes, heading towards the castle with everyone else.

Broke. N and Hakase trudged behind the group a short distance, but, not too far that they were missing the conversations, or shoutings that the GM was giving. "Sometimes it makes you a little fearful. >:? Working under a Game Master that is literally one stubbed toe away from spontaneously self-destructing. He makes things interesting though, and besides, without him, there wouldn't be a Revolution. Makes you wonder what happened to the old GM."

With the fortress now in sight, there was only one thing either of them could have said. "That is so totally boobie-trapped."

This Creative Writing Zone... B.B. couldn't stand it. It all looked so, CHEERFUL and... and HAPPY. It was unbearable. Not that s/he'd show it the usual way, s/he was actually acting the same as s/he normally did. S/he was actually kinda glad that they still hadn't come across any beaches yet. According to what s/he had read about this Zone, it was supposed to be dotted with islands, right? So this had to be an island.

The GM's snappy mood sort of scared hir, and s/he didn't want to know anyway; so s/he didn't ask. S/he certainly didn't want to spend much of hir time with him, much less when he looked like... he'd kill at a moment's notice. This looked like joke anger, somehow; but it wasn't any less angry.

Then the fortress appeared. Wow, man, that's a big thing to drop in an island. As big as this island was, anyway. Yakuzamon was kind of thrilled to catch sight of it, it was the first even remotely interesting thing they had come across in this island. Aside from the occasional Gomamon, which were as good as rubbish anyway. Focusing his attention on the skull thing for a second, he slowed down his pace. As a result, Broke. N and Hakase came into earshot. And what he caught stirred his curiosity to a rather loud degree.

He ran up to the christmasy GM, and putting his hands behind his head, he matched his pace to the man's. Then he spoke. His tone of voice was smug as hell, so he was probably going to get kicked into Heaven Zone, but he didn't care. He wanted the GM to give him a straight answer.

"Say, Santa! Tell us 'bout this 'Old GM', will you? You weren't always in charge, huh!" B.B. heard that. The kid panicked. He's getting KILLED. What do I do? I don't know how to DEAL with that! AAAAAGH...!

As commanded, Cinnamon and her companion strolled through the portal, but the hunter couldn't avoid looking back at the machine thing. When they'd get around to carrying out their revolution, she would likely take the talking machine with her. There was some kind of sadness behind the mechanical mumbling, even though the team just got called out for being late.

Bar the fact that she didn't bother to glance over, Cinnamon could definitely hear that the hot-blooded young hunter had entered the scene with his Agumon professor.

Soon the voice of the other GM was heard through the intercom, accompanied by a poem of some sorts that made Cinnamon cringe a bit. But there was little to do for now besides slugging behind the others on the way to some skull fortress.

Archived