Trustful [Single]

Supertramp

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/150039.jpg[/img]

[spoiler='Lore']When this card is Summoned: You can return any number of monsters you control to the hand; gain 400 Life Points for each card returned. During either player's Damage Step, when this card battles: You can reveal any number of LIGHT monsters in your hand; this card gains 1000 ATK for each card that was revealed by this effect during the Damage Step only.[/spoiler]

Thanks to JayzinKay for the picture btw, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Who knows which card inspired me to do this card? ;) And tell me what you think about it.

Pretty cool. At the penalty of showing your opponent your hand (and maintaining a big hand), this will run over pretty much anything, and you can use it with Curd of Justice if you want. The art's really nice and fits the "hole in the world" flavor of the card.

If your opponent had a big monster, or it was your opponent's turn, you'd want to keep your hand big, so most of the time this would be the only monster you control. If your opponent's field was empty and you weren't afraid of Torrential or something, you could play The Agent of Creation - Venus, drop a few Shine Balls, bounce them all and Venus, and swing for 4000 with a net gain of +800 Life Points at the price of your Normal Summon.

Aah, I'm glad you like it.
@newhat And again someone who knows better how to use my created cards xD It's even stronger than I thought. Yes, and I also like that you don't see his eyes --> trusts blindly, something like that.

Did you two know that I was inspired by "Honest"? Was that too obvious to say? (; I also wanted a picture that is similar to that one's, that's also a reason why I was so happy I found this picture.

Archived