Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Technically, I'm using Tidus' FFX counterpart so it should count.

Though, seeing that I rushed it, I can see what you're getting at Mugen.

EDIT: Actually, I realize what I just did. But, considering that Tidus wasn't used in any form or fashion as his FFX self, I can't see WHY I can't make an app for him. But, I'll just try to make an Apprentice app instead and see how that works out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand your reasons, Roxas. But, think about it. Tidus lacked any particular role in the games except for being a background character. Besides, his FFX counterpart wasn't ever used, and it would be nice if he actually got a bigger role than what he got in the games.

If not, I'll just make an Apprentice app instead. I don't mind.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1356335696' post='6100824']
I'm starting off with Lightning on a very interesting world that utilizes time travel.
If you can guess what Disney movie this world is based off of, I will love you.
[/quote]

Since you mentioned the Robinson Family, I would Presume the world of 'Meet the Robinsons', though I do think that's merely earth.

I'll post in a bit. Just got a few jobs to do first.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1356344177' post='6100865']
Since you mentioned the Robinson Family, I would Presume the world of 'Meet the Robinsons', though I do think that's merely earth.
[/quote]

I believe almost all of Disneys worlds are merely earth. Or at least a great deal of them.

Almost done, just finishing up the personality and bio.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1356333271' post='6100807']
But my point is that I [i]want[/i] people to twist the characters, precisely because that's what Kingdom Hearts did. Bottom line, since Tidus has appeared in the series, no matter how unimportant he was, you can't play as him.
[/quote]

Fine. I'll be back with an Apprentice app then. It'll take a while, though.

Sorry it took so long. Anyways, are Resistance members limited to only Disney and FF characters or can their be original members too? If so, I may have a second app coming.

[spoiler=TheApp]

[b]Name[/b]: Shuren
[b]Sex[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 16
[b]Allegiance[/b]: Apprentices
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Shuren is a lean framed boy about medium height and light weight. Total, he’s about 5”10 even and weighs only 178 lbs. Although thin, he is not totally without muscle. Small but defined muscles reside on his biceps and triceps. In addition, because of his small stature and thin body, his pectoral and abdominal muscles are more defined than they would normally be. To conclude on muscularity, to say that he is buff is a grievous overstatement, but he is not without muscle. His hair is a medium colored brown, not too dark, not too light. It’s thin and wavy, falling to his shoulders in the back, and covering most of his forehead. His eyes are a vivid blue color, kind of resembling the sky. It’s rare that you see Soren frowning or looking upset, but it does happen.

His shirt is thin and tight, with short sleeves. Three white strips go down either sleeve, and up to his collar, and in fact forming his collar. From his collar, a black stripe stretches down to the end of his shirt. The main shirt itself is navy blue. His pants are baggy blue jeans, with large pockets. Said pants are heald up by belts, of which he has many of. His main belt is made of multiple silver loops intertwining between each other. His feet are covered by black skater shoes with a white lining on the bottom. A black silk glove covers his left forearm, but leaves his fingers exposed. His right arm stretched to his elbow is adorned with bandages. His right ring finger has a silver ring on it that’s matched with an ebony ring on his right middle finger.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personallity:]
Shuren is usually happy, as very few things actual manage to anger or upset him, and always has a kind demeanor towards others. He never liked fighting, though he’s skilled and brave, occasionally cocky in some cases, such as when he protects a friend or damsel in distress. Because of his disdain and dislike of fighting, he always tries to convince the opponent, excepting when the opponent is a Heartless or Nobody, that they don’t need to fight. Getting along with new people is a simple task for him, as he relishes and even excites at the opportunity to meet new people, and for the most part he can get along with anyone he meets. His main pet peeve is his inability to tolerate people who fight and kill others for sport or refuse to listen to reason and peace. In addition, he is also rather lazy when it comes to doing anything he lacks motivation for. On the flipside however, he is easily devoted to any task that greatly holds his interest or challenges his beliefs. He doesn’t anger easily, and only becomes really angry when his friends or other people are put in pain by others.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Character History:]
Shuren was raised under the poverty line of Manhattan, but still had a decent life. He had two good parents who did their best to give him everything he needed, went to a decent school and had plenty of good friends, and had a normal teenage life. Still, poverty took it's tole on Shuren, and it was around the age of twelve that he began stealing. At first it was out of necessity that he stole extra food from the grocery store, but after a while, it became less and less for a necessity, and more of a thrilling game, in which he only lost when he was caught. During his early days, he was caught quite frequently, and was forced to run through crowds, and in a few cases across buildings. It took a while, but he eventually became incredibly good at picking pockets, looting, and the necessary parkour for when he wasn't so great at the first two.

Shurens life continued in this way til he was fourteen. One day, while at school, he was called out of class and into the principles office. When he arrived, he felt small panic at the sight of two police officers standing by the principle, as he'd lifted no less than fifteen items in that morning alone, but the officers had not come about his thefts. The situation was far worse than Shuren had thought. The officers had in fact recieved a report that their was loud screaming heard at his residence, and that when the cops arrived, his parents were missing, with signs of a struggle all around, but no evidence pointing towards a perp. Shuren soon sunk into a deep depression, as he realized allthe things his parents had done for him that he'd never thanked them for. Oddly enough, this was the end of his theiving run as well. It wasn't long til he'd found himself stealing again though. Not because he was a kleptomaniac, but because he needed the money to make ends meet and feed himself. A few of the people who knew about him, including his teachers and classmates were more lenient to his thefts, since they knew that this was he best chance to survive.

At fifteen, Shuren finally began to open up and realize that his parents would not want him to live his life in such despair after they'd done so much to make him happy in the time that they were with him. This is also around the time that he met Bia, his firstgirlfriend. She and Shuren were very close even before dating, and it was Bia who'd originally asked him out, and gave him his crystaline star pendant, telling him about a tree that bore star shaped fruit with the power to intertwine peoples destinies, and that the pendant she made him was modeled after said fruit. However, a year after being together, Bia told him she'd be returning to her home soon, and that she'd not be able to contact or see him again, but that she'd never forget him. Shuren asked if it was possible for him to go with her, but she replied with tears in her eyes that it wasn't that simple. So rather than allow himself another deprssion, he reminded her of the legend she'd told him, and promised that on day they would meet again.
[/spoiler]
[b][spoiler=Equipment and Abilities[/b]:]
[spoiler=Prior to Keyblade Aquisition:]
Weapons - Shuren Uses a katana primarily, but has been known to change to a spear or bo staff on occasion. He aslo carries a small supply of shuriken for when his enemies pull ranged combat on him. (He ditches this after he gets his keyblade. Also, he stole them .3.)
Other Equipment - Aside from his weaponry, Shuren carries a number of other useful equipment. First and foremost being his first aid supplies, including all the essentials, such as disinfectant, bandages, ointments, and even emergency stitches (though as he's never done med school, he's no clue how to use the stitches). Also has a small crystaline star necklace, with no other remarkable traits, apart from that it was given to him by an old friend. A backpack carries harnesses, ropes, and a small portable stove, for when they need to cook in the wild. Finally, he straps a medium sized cantine and some iodine for purifying water when his cantine has run dry. (all of this was stolen)
Steal - Over many years of picking pockets, Shuren has become a good enough theif to be able to snatch objects from targets even when battling. While this is not always an effective combat skill, it proves valuable to staying well supplied and retrieving important items from enemies.
Acrobat - After being caught stealing a great many times, Shuren has devoloped strong acrobatic skills which are useful for both escaping from and chasing down enemies, as well as reaching area's other people might not be able to reach.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Post Keyblade Aquisition]
Crossed Heart (keyblade) - Crossed Heart is a Keyblade of fairly simple, yet elegant design. While the blade is long and 2 inches wide, the teeth are rather thick and contain most of the blades weight. As for the appearance, it’s hilt is woven of a thick wire heart colored golden with a generic keychain at the point of the heart. The generic keychain is simply a silver cross emblem that puts the blade into this for. The color scheme is simple white main, with flecks and trims of gold and blue on the tips of the teeth. The teeth are merely a series of rectangular blades connected in the middle by metal wiring.
[spoiler=Spells:]
Curaga - Summons all the users remaining mana to greatly heal either himself or an ally. Although this doesn't remove all injuries, it's enough to change a fatal injury to a minor one. After use though, the user cannot cast any other spells until his mana recharges. Depending on the amount of mana they have, this can take 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Shuren takes 2-3 minutes)
Thundaga – Strikes a single enemy with a powerful lightning bolt. Though it only initially strikes a single enemy, upon striking, the electricity arcs up and strikes a few enemies around the initial target dealing one quarter less damage to any struck by the splash.
Haste – Upon use, the user or target greatly increases their attack speed and movement speed. The effects are only temporary. The length of the effect lasts only thirty minutes, and lessens each time the enchanted takes damage. Users and targets feel a strange feeling of weightlessness. As if gravity ceased to exist around them
Salvation – Soren focus’s his light power into his keyblade, as much as possible. When the energy charged reaches a maximum, he releases it in the form of overwhelmingly powerful pillars of light, shooting towards the sky around Soren in a brilliant vision of grace. It takes a minute for Soren to charge the attack, but it deals very heavy damage, obliterating weaker or lesser Heartless and , while simultaneously healing the user of a majority of their wounds. However, he cannot use this attack frequently in a single battle, as it drains the majority of his mana.
[/spoiler]
Strike Blade - Shuren lunges at an enemy and slashes their front, either chest or gut, then quick as lighting, leaps to another enemy and repeats. This leap and strike movement is very fast, and very difficult to predict. He can strike anywhere from 5-7 times, and performs a small knockback on strike, making it possible to hit the same target twice. When used against a single enemy, Shuren slides around the enemy, striking both front and back a total of 6 times. 3 front, 3 back. Only the finisher performs the knockback.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] James Prewitt
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Age: [/b]16
[b]Alignment:[/b] Apprentice
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/106/0/2/Anime_guy_2_by_Jacob88.jpg[/img]
I couldn't be bothered writing up a description this time >.> Argh...effort.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] As a generic book worm, James is rather quiet and introverted; too shy to commune with those of a more bubbly attitude. He has never stood out, nor ever made an effort to do so, and so has remained much the quiet, clever boy in the corner of the room, scribbling, reading, writing - something to do with a book. He has always been the kind of guy to have his head in a book, focussing himself on knowledge, learning, and dreaming.

He is rather reluctant to talk to others, worrying that he will say something wrong or make some sort of social mistake. Especially around females, he can be quite shy. Most often, when a girl will attempt to talk to him, unless it is in some sort of formal, business-y manner, he will freeze up, blush, and become suddenly mute; or at least mumble and struggle to talk. As such, he will attempt to avoid conversation a lot.

He has hidden determination and wishes for more than his 'pathetic' life, and has recently become entranced with tales of magic and spells, and hopes to unlock how to perform such feats. Having heard tales about the high intelligence of magicians of old, he has high hopes for his magic, being of way above average intelligence - he has a full understanding of many subjects on a university level. But he has yet to unlock said secrets, which is slowly decreasing his confidence again.
[b]Character History:[/b] James is a transfer student to America from England, which already meant he had issues with his confidence; interrupting his schooling work half-way through his education. Which means he made very few friends, even in the great city of manhattan. He spends most of his days at home, when not a school or the library, and studies topics way beyond his years.

He often carries around an ancient-looking, leather-bound tome, filled with stories about old magic and tales of ancient wonder. He dreams of one day becoming a great magician, and unlocking the secrets of magic, but has of yet had no luck. Which is why, when he heard of a strange, mysterious shop opening up in the centre of town, he instantly became curious. Perhaps this little toy-store held secrets that he could use....?
[b]Equipment & Abilities:[/b] Currently, his only piece of 'equipment' is an old, dusty tome, which he carries around with him in a book bag that he hangs around his right shoulder, with it resting on his right hip for easy access. It seems to have no end, for he has read a lot of the book, but it still seems to be nothing compared to the entire book. Inside, there are many spells, tales and snippets of seemingly useless information, alongside reems of gibberish, strange runes and images of things beyond his wildest dreams & nightmares. Pictures of shadows & demons, who's yellow eyes seem to blink, and they appear to be slowly over-running the pages as he goes on....

[spoiler=His eventual powers + keyblade]Once he unlocks the ability to use magic, the tome that he holds will become a large channeler for his magic, enabling him to perform spells of incredible power, and use magic up to the -gun level with little training.
Of course, without this tome, he will still be a great magician, able to use most paths of magic up to the -ga level, and perform some spells without leveling, merely pure magic.

[spoiler=Magic without Tome]Basically, most basic spells. Will write them all down, alongside a few custom ones, when I get the time to do so.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Magic with Tome]-All Previous spells.

-Thundagun: A large beam of energy is projected in front of him, before exploding into multiple arcs of bright lightning; creating a massive web of electricity in front of him like a wall, over 15 foot tall. Anything caught in the main beam is hit with up to 10 times the power of Thundaga, while those caught in the arc can be hit from the power of a Thundaga, to the power of a mere Thunder, depending on how close they were to the main beam.

-Firagun: This spell sends a large stream of flames in front of him, with heat more than that of Magma. This then explodes outwards in seperate, Firaga level flames, which then disperse into Fira flames, then mere Fire; similar to how Thundagun works.

-Blizzagun: Blizzagun creates a wall of icicles in front of the user, which then are projected forwards at high speeds to collide with an enemy. When they impact, they explode; sending shrapnel Icicles flying around and lowering the temperature around them to below 0[sup]o[/sup]C

-Gaia's Wrath: A spell that distorts gravity around him, causing a large sphere of earth to surround him. This acts as an effective shield against most attacks. It's offensive side is that a sudden release of the spell causes the earth to snap back to its original position, crushing anything within a few metres of him (Radius dependant on strength of spell)

And more spells, when I have time to think them up.

Note: Initially, even performing just one of this spells would require 5-10 minutes to cast, and would result in him being unconcious for a day, and requiring another day to recover his strength. Eventually, he will be able to perform 3 or 4 a day, but doing so would again require a days worth of rest, and just 1 will still take a heavy toll. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Keyblade - Broken Promise]
A keyblade of incredible power & strength, at an incredible cost. When this keyblade is summoned, it increases the wielder's speed, strength & natural power tenfold, and unlocks the bodies natural limiters, allowing the wielder to utilise their full potential while holding the key. However, this is at the cost of all of the user's magical prowess, so while this key is in use, the User cannot use any magic what-so-ever, forcing them to only use physical/melee attacks. With a powerful swordsmen or great warrior, this may be a powerful and bountiful keyblade, but in the hands of a sorceror such as James, an inexperienced fighter and a bit of a coward, it is almost useless; albeit one-day it will have great worth.

It also emits a natural aura of darkness & foreboding, attracting creatures of hatred and darkness such as Nobodies and heartless; though this power could eventually be manipulated and focussed, perhaps to use the darkness as an attack.

The Keyblade itself is a mixture of black and grey, emitting a feel of darkness and death in its mere appearance. The key chain is broken, and rather than ending on some sort of emblem, it ends on a broken chain link that will not fall off. The handle of the Keyblade is pure black and cold to the touch, and the guard is snapped and broken; only half of the guard still remains, the half on the side of the key protrusion, and even then that doesn't touch the base of the handle, having broken at that point.

The blade of the key is scratched and of a greying-black colour. It is wrapped in heavy chains that make it nigh impossible for anyone but its owner to wield, and it gives of a foreboding dark-aura, enveloping it in thin, black clouds of dark-magic. The blade ends with a jagged point, and the protrusions on the end are of dark prisms of obsidian colour, wrapped in chains.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Ryan Jameson
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Alignment:[/b] Apprentice
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101208003241/bleachfanfiction/images/4/4e/Normal_kool_anime_guy.jpg[/img]
His overall appearance is mainly this, but the overall clothing is slimmed down to fit his body type, which is above average, meaning slightly more muscular than normal. He is also slightly shorter than what’s seen, which makes him around 5’10” at the highest.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Ryan usually has this urge of wanting to constantly fight and train in order to make himself stronger. He always wants to test his own limits, but not for his personal gain. He does it to have a purpose in life other than the basics of life. Other than that, Ryan is a normal teen who has many interests in things when mentioned to him. As a result, he has other hobbies besides training which includes story writing, playing music (Singing, playing Guitar and Drums, the works), and other things to do that pass his time every minute of everyday.

Ryan is also the kind of guy to adapt to serious situations in order to retaliate against a threat. Call him the first responder, so to speak, as he looks at the situation and tries to view his options. And if things get too rough, he’ll let someone with a better chance step in and watch how they retaliate. To be put simply, Ryan is a strategist in battle and will learn to change his strategy every battle as he sees new and innovative ways to defeat enemies in ways he can’t imagine and tries to put it all to good use in his future battles.

However, the real reason why he does all this, is to make sure he can save someone’s life for once, unlike what he couldn't be able to do for his parents.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Character History]Ryan has lived in Manhattan his whole life, and he didn't really have a peak of interest in something until he was 8. He had saw some animated TV shows, all of which involved using weapons in battle and a means to strategize, thus where he gets his need to do so with each battle. And soon enough, he was able to take martial arts classes, and loved it with a true passion. But, after doing it all for about 2 years, it wasn't enough to face what had happened on his 10th birthday.

What Ryan and his mother never knew until Ryan became 10, was that his father had asked for a huge loan from an unknown gang in order to pay for Ryan’s birthday party. He was supposed to pay it back on Ryan's birthday but never got around to it. As a result, during the party, Ryan’s parents were both gunned down, and Ryan was knocked out as a result of trying to fight them off. He was spared, but was left without his parents to comfort him. So, Ryan was left with no choice but to go into foster care, but was given a lot more independence as a result.

From then on, Ryan had been practicing hard and constantly pushing himself beyond his own natural limits day in and day out, and had also gained some of his common interests overtime. And as of now, he’s helped clean up the streets a little bit and has been a decent help with the police, even though he doesn't actually work for them per se Currently, something new has peaked his interest that he didn't delve into previously: Fantasy games. So, he decided to check out a shop that specializes in such a topic, and this is where Ryan’s true story begins...[/spoiler]
[b]Equipment & Abilities:[/b][spoiler=Before Keyblade]Ryan, while appearing to be slow by his musculature, is actually pretty fast on his feet and can adapt at times to certain situations in battle and get the upper hand. He preferably specializes in katanas and other related swords, and will use them if he sees the opportunity to use them to his advantage. He is always the strategist who adapts to every battle he does to test his own limits and become even stronger.[/spoiler][spoiler=After Keyblade][b]Keyblade:[/b] Living Retribution

The hilt of this Keyblade is shaped exactly like the Kingdom Key, but is colored a deep crimson red. The handle and blade is definitely that of a similar look to the Kingdom Key, but the handle and blade are both more flat than circular, considering the fact the blade is a much darker gray with more jagged-like teeth at the end of it. The keychain is that of a Templar pendant that belonged to his grandfather, who had died when Ryan was 16 years old.
[spoiler=Spells][b]Firaga [/b]- Your typical manipulable fire spell. Can be done in two ways: 1. Firing three consecutive extra large homing fireballs at the enemy, or 2. Create a large flaming ring-like shield around him that damages any enemies close by to him.
[b]Thundaga [/b]- Your typical thunder spell. Can be done in a single thunder strike or in consecutive thunder strikes that do about a third of the damage for each strike that connects to an enemy.
[b]Reflega [/b]- Your typical reflection spell. Can be just used to reflect more than one projectile, or he can use the shield’s plates as a means of damage, by exploding the shield itself.
[b]Curaga [/b]- Your typical revitalization spell. Can be used to almost entire heal self, or create a small field in which allies could enter in order to be healed as well. So, fatal injuries become minor ones at best, or are healed to the point in which an ally can continue fighting at its worst.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities][b]Sonic Drive[/b] - Cloud’s signature technique. The ability allows the user to dash quickly with the Keyblade in a thrusting position through the enemy 5 times, and then makes an effort to do a critical 6th strike to attempt to do some damage.
[b]Quake [/b]- It is the self-explanatory ability, but altered to Ryan’s taste. What’s done differently is that the Keyblade is stabbed into the ground, creating two curving crevices going opposite directions until they form a large ring, which causes a mass explosion underneath the enemy’s feet if caught inside it. It is meant to be used against multiple enemies, but Ryan will use it against a single enemy if it is necessary.
[b]Long-Blade Slash[/b] - Ryan’s most powerful and personally created attack that is mainly used as a last resort when all else fails. Light Magic is highly concentrated into an extension of the blade on his Keyblade, making the blade itself 3 times overall its original length. He then slashes it downward, which may have two different effects depending on how the attack connects: 1. the enemy is caught in an explosion of highly dense Light Magic when the slash hits the ground, or 2. cause a large wave of the same highly dense light magic that will start moving towards an enemy when the slash also hits the ground. This attack could only be used once per day, as it greatly drains his stamina to the point of exhaustion and would need to rest so he can do it again.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I might have messed up a little, but I hope you're glad with what I made, Roxas.

Well, what's an apprentice without a master? Sorry for the hiatus due to Christmas, but now we can hopefully speed things up.

[spoiler=Balthazar Blake]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 1300+ years old.
[b]Alignment:[/b] Resistance
[b]Source Material:[/b] The Sorcerer's Apprentice
[spoiler=Appearance][IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/146/0/b/balthazar_blake_wallpaper_by_phantom_jaselin-d3haxwi.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Balthazar Blake is loyal to the last order of his master, Merlin. His mission is the most important thing on his mind, but he is not above making the occasional joke. His jokes can often be dark, appearing as threats, but he would only harm those who are evil. He has unmatched courage, determined to fight for the better of mankind.
[b]Character History:[/b] In the eighth century, Balthazar Blake was one of three apprentices to the great wizard Merlin. The other two were named Horvath and Veronica. Both Balthazar and Horvath loved Veronica, but Veronica ultimately chose Balthazar. Horvath came to accept the sorceress Morgana le Fay as his master, and betrayed his fellow apprentices and his former master to help Morgana find the ultimate spell: The Rising. With it, Morgana could raise an army of the dead. Morgana and Merlin fought, but with Horvath's aid, Morgana slew Merlin. To stop Morgana, Veronica cast a spell to draw the sorceress' soul into her body, but Morgana sought control of Veronica's body. With no other way to save them, Balthazar contained both Veronica and Morgana within what is known as the Grimhold. As Merlin's life slowly faded, he gave Balthazar a ring shaped like a dragon, telling him that whoever is chosen by the ring will become his successor, the Prime Merlinean. For centuries, Balthazar searched the world to find someone who the ring would choose, but with no success. He has not aged a day since Merlin's death, being granted near-immortality until the Prime Merlinean is found. Now in the twenty-first century, Balthazar has taken residence in an antique shop in Manhattan. He has recently remodeled the antique shop into a game shop in the hopes of attracting the Prime Merlinean.
[b]Equipment & Abilities:[/b] A sorcerer of the 777th degree, Balthazar has mastered countless kinds of magic. His primary form of attack is a plasma bolt, which he readies by gathering energy in his hand. Using the Hungarian Mirror Trap, Balthazar can keep people imprisoned within mirrors. Through the Disperse Spell, Balthazar can cancel most spells being used. In short, Balthazar can generally do whatever he wishes, so long as he wears his magic ring, as all sorcerers require a ring in order to cast spells.[/spoiler]

There, since Kreix is the Big Bad, Balthazar shall be the Big Good, although I can't believe no one has commented on where the Apprentice part of the plot is taken from.

TIME TO RECRUIT SOME TEENAGERS WITH ATTITUDE.

Kio-kun, the Resistance is only Disney and Final Fantasy characters, since they're meant to represent the party members who join you in each world. If you want to make an original character, they have to be tied to one of the aforementioned properties somehow, even if it's something like being the child of one character or just being from that world. Before I approve, I just have a question: What is Shuren doing after his parents went missing? Has he been put into foster care?

DaWeirdGuy… Yeah, I'll accept that, since using the tome to channel magic works for me. Before you all get Keyblades, you'll be given rings, but since you now know about the Prime Merlinean, it could be any one of you.

Don't worry, Double C4, you did fine. Accepted.

[s]And when are you going to accept them, for that matter. XD[/s] Ninja'd.

Anyway, we're basically starting off with the plot of the movie then? X'D 'Cept we'll all be competing for this Prime merlinian.

Perhaps the Tome could be Balthazar's as well, he just lost it somewhere and doesn't seem to need it back? Or something like that.
And I wouldn't say Channel; that may have been bad wording on my part. Sort of...amplifying.

Archived