Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[quote name='Generation D' timestamp='1357871382' post='6117725']
So Cloud or Sephiroth can't be used because their not from a specific world?
An I get you thinking of creating son of Cloud objections?
[/quote]

No, Cloud and Sephiroth can't be used because they were already in Kingdom Hearts. I except [s]blatant expies[/s] descendants of the characters, not the characters themselves.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name: [/b]Dawn
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Alignment:[/b] Resistance
[b]Source Material:[/b] Final Fantasy (Descendent of Cloud)
[b][spoiler=Appearance][/b]
Dawn's attire is similar to that of Clouds. He wears a long sleeve well-fitted black coat with sleeves that drape a little over his hands and his lean, ripped, mid section revealed as his coat opens around the chest and connects back at the waist. The black coat is then seperated again revealing his tight half black and half white leggings and big black boots. The collar of the coat rises to the bottom of his ears.

Dawn's hair is gold, spiky and relatively short with three long strains draping down his right eye almost covering it completly. He is 5"10 and weighs around 84kg. He has a relatively lightly tanned complexion and bright blue eyes. His only real accessory is the long silver necklace that dangles from his neck to his upper abs.[/spoiler]

[b][spoiler=Personality][/b]
To contrast his shady and often misinterpretted look, Dawn is actually always laughing, smiling and making jokes, his cocky to the point of egotistical but does care for others and finds no shame in sacrificing himself for them. He is outgoing and likes to think ahead but he will at times run head first when challenged emotionally. His not afraid to mock someone or laugh when it seems fit, especially at himself. His personality is very different to his late fathers who although in appearance was the same, in personality was alot stricter.[/spoiler]

[b][spoiler=Character History][/b]
[spoiler= Cloud vs Sephiroth in the World of Nothingness]
In the final stage of the Cloud vs Sephiroth Saga, Cloud stepped down the final rocky step onto a large rock pillar surrounded by nothing but darkness. Beneath the rocky pillar lay only nothingness, a dark pit of the fallen's doom. On the opposite side of the pillar, sitting atop a large dark throne that was planted atop a rocky fleight of stairs sat Sephiroth. Strains of his long silver hair dangled in front of him as his arms lay rested on the dark throne's arm rests. Partaking in the viewing of this climatic battle was all of Cloud's loved ones and friends, they all stood behind Cloud in anticipation of what was to come.

"You still won't talk?" Sephiroth questioned as he remained seated.

Cloud smirked, "There's nothing to talk about Sephiroth, this ends here, between you and me." A slight frown on Sephiroth's face sent a dark aura flying through the secluded area causing everyone to brace themselves in response to the dark wind. Sephiroth slowly stood up and flew down the flight of stairs slowly, his black wing supporting his whole body as it waved back and forth.

"I assume this is everyone that knows?" Sephiroth questioned, causing Cloud to brace his large buster blade and point it to his right. "So then I can assume you all came here willing to die, for the sake of one boy....Let me raise the boy Cloud, let me show him the darkness, he could lead the world into a new era, I'll name him, Dusk!"

Cloud suddenly dashed forward his buster blade gripped into both hands and pointed forward headed for the descending Sephiroth.

"That isn't happening!" Cloud called out as he slashed his buster blade forward at Spehiroth who himself drew his long silver katana. A loud "CHING" sounded in the area.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dawn I]
Dawn was left abandoned at an orphange dedicated to Cloud's memory. Dawn had never known of his parents or relatives, only those of the orphange which lay within Radiant Gardens. He was a prankster and a joker growing up and on his tenth birthday was passed down remnants of Cloud and Sephiroth's blades (unknowing to anyone that some were of Sephiroth's) that were found at the site of the final battle. With the help of his genius friend and scientist, Crate, Cloud was handed two Buster Blades made from the remnants.

Dawn first discovered the heartless whilst training and practicing his swordsmanship at 10 years old. He was surrounded by spawning heartless. however when he drew his blades, they did not attack him, in fact they seemed to lose interest and attacked everything else. He witnessed Crate's fall and how he lost his heart. Dawn struggled as he watched his friend's heart float to the sky and all the heartless dissapear before him. The Orphanage was destroyed that day, local defenders weren't fast enough to help rid the heartless. Dawn was the only survivor and at first glance of the dark energy within one of his blades was hunted and accused for the attack.

Dawn managed to escape and flee the world as a rogue criminal. Dawn seeks to rid the cause of the heartless, to clear his name, find out why he has ties to the darkness and how his past effects it.

Throughout his search Dawn became haunted by a voice emitting from his Yin blade. The voice was cold and dark and seemed to lead him into a World of Nothingness. It was at this place that Dawn met a wounded Sephiroth. Dawn knew nothing of his foe whilst Sephiroth already knew Dawn and his past. Through this meeting he learnt of his father's fall to the demon and reason for his defeat. Upon an easy defeat against an already weakened Sephiroth, Dawn realised he had no chance of winning it was only due to his Yang blade suddenly lighting up that gave Dawn a moment to escape, the light emitting from the blade seemed to keep Sephiroth at a distance.

Dawn managed to flee via a portable pod capsule that would send him off the planet and through space. His space travel was short lived as a black hole-type anomally in space sucked in Dawn's pod. Dawn was instantly unconscious through this and woke up in a large valley within Radiant Gardens. The surrounding terrain seemed familiar to Dawn and resembled the Radiant Gardens he knew of but with a difference he couldn't point-out.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[b][spoiler=Equipment & Abilities][/b]
[b]General Abilities:[/b]
[b]Strength:[/b] Super-like Strength allows Dawn to dash at a rapid speed for a short distance, spring from the ground to reach elavated heights and wield and move objects of up to max 300kg (the closer to Max weight the less control and ability to manouver)
[b]Flexibility and Acrobatism:[/b] Dawn performs movements similar to a contortionist and an acrobat, he can easily find leverage from his pinky to support his whole body.

[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Cross Buster Blade (Karma Revelation) - [/b]These are two 1.2m long swords with the blade itself being 1m long, 25cm wide and 3cm thick. 1 has a black handle and silver blade with a long torn black sheet hanging off the handle and the other has a white handle and silver blade with a long perfect white sheet hanging off the handle. These swords are always in the shape of an "X" on Dawn's back. They weigh close to 15kg each and are his only form of weaponry.

[b]Yang Blade[/b]: The blade with a white handle and white sheet. Created in his homeworld by a renowned mechanic/scientist, The Yin blade's only ability is to seperate into to smaller counterparts. Dawn does this to perform much more rapid attacks. He often uses these for when there are a number of enemies around.

[b]Yin Blade[/b]: The blade with a black handle and black sheet. Also created by the same individual but infused with Darkness. When called upon, the Yang blade delivers Karma through increasing the weight 10 fold and becoming half the max weight Dawn can lift. The result is a more ferocious attack, one swing could split a small house, he usually is only able to swing this blade around 10 times.

[b]Revelation Blade:[/b] The ultimate abbility of the two swords in which when called upon by Dawn, the two swords merge into one and for a 2m long blade 30cm wide and 5cm thick, the blade weighs 85kg and has a long white and black sheet wrapped around it, the end of the blade comes to a single point. The blade is constantly swirling glows of white and black and fills Dawn with the power of increased speed or strength when he calls on it, with "Yin" (For Strength) and "Yang" (For Speed).[/spoiler]

Let me know what needs to be changed, also alittle confused with the history?

'History' is past, -biography-. It's just that you have to make differences in case the characters are real, as they don't and shouldn't exist in the exact same setting as their game depicts them (look at Cloud, Sephiroth, and all the other FF characters in Kingdom Hearts).

Yeah, just say what Dawn has been doing. Varian is the only other one playing a descendant, so look at his app to get an idea of what I'll accept.

Chaos, you raise something I was going to address. Namely, how the training is going to work. The apprentices won't be saying goodbye to their parents for good. I'll make an in-character post to address this, but basically, I'm going to do something like the parents all miraculously approve of Balthazar being their child's teacher. Granted, this only applies to Viola, Trevor, and possibly James. Since he's a transfer student, I assume he's either living with a host family or his birth family came to America with him.

So For eg: A battle between Cloud and Sephiroth taking place whilst Cloud gives word to send Dawn to another planet? ie: Radiant Gardens?

So For eg: A battle between Cloud and Sephiroth taking place whilst Cloud gives word to send Dawn to another planet? ie: Radiant Gardens?

ill have a look.

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1357927180' post='6118179']
Also just noticed I think you mixed up yin and yang, yin is darkness and yang is light from your weapons it sounds like you did it the other way around.
[/quote]

Are you sure about that? Cause from how they sound (And if you've ever watched Yin!Yang!Yo!), it seems like Generation was correct.

Taoism's a very interesting religion if you look it up. There's nothing bad in it, it's all about balance and stuff. Yin, while dark, isn't bad. I find most oriental/eastern religions interesting, especially compared to western ones. The only exception is ancient greek(Cos their myths are amazing)

ANyway, yeah, I'll get to posting. Tis late now, so I dont really have the time nor energy to post now, but I should be able to post tomorrow. Tis the weekend, after all.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357922207' post='6118101']
This story takes place [u]at least[/u] two hundred years after Kingdom Hearts II. This means it takes place that much time after Cloud and Sephiroth disappear to who-knows-where.
[/quote]

Would Sephiroth still be alive at this time? I only ask because he's basically just darkness in this series and obviously the same rules anyone else follows never applied to Sephiroth, and a grudge match between him and Dawn would be amusing, and it'd give the keyblade wielders more to fight .3.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1357947425' post='6118472']
Would Sephiroth still be alive at this time? I only ask because he's basically just darkness in this series and obviously the same rules anyone else follows never applied to Sephiroth, and a grudge match between him and Dawn would be amusing, and it'd give the keyblade wielders more to fight .3.
[/quote]

Made the corrections to my APP, also I really like this idea alot. In my history Cloud fought Sephiroth in a final battle over Cloud's child, Dawn I. It'd be a good add-on if Sephiroth survived the battle and has been hunting Cloud's offspring who is now Dawn V. It also fits well as Sephiroth is the reason Dawn V is part darkness and would be a good solution for "defeating Sephiroth = defeating the darkness within"

It'd be good to see interaction between Sephiroth and The Main antagonsit

Archived