• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Vincent Valentine
Alignment: Resistance
Source Material: Final Fantasy 7
Appearance: Vincent Human Form, Vincent "Chaos" Form
Personality: Dark and brooding over his past experiences, Vincent conceals many secrets. He speaks in a cryptic manner, when he talks about his past, calling his traumas 'sins'. Despite his cold hearted personality, he is not uncaring; at a point where Cloud admits he thought Vincent does not care about the Planet, Vincent brushes off the remark. He has a soft spot for Lucrecia, referring to her as a beautiful lady. He fiercely despises Professor Hojo for his immoral actions, and it is the promise of meeting him that stirs Vincent to accompany the party in Final Fantasy VII. Vincent is reluctant to speak, although when he does, he typically has something important to say.

Vincent, a still cold and ruthless fighter shall begin to repent for his 'sins' by helping the light even with his ever so dark persona. His friends, Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie are his main reasoning for this however he will soon learn to love and remorse once again.

Character History: Vincent was alive during the time of the Great Keyblade war, he became friends with Terra. He shared a sense of honour and suffering inside of him, much like himself. The darkness overcame the Light of Terra but Vincent vowed to carry on the promise of defending those he loved. He was entrusted to look after the Ancestor to his Keyblade Abilities, Riku. At first Vincent didn't believe this child could become what Terra was but learned soon to never underestimate something that looked so small and yet could change the fate of the Kingdom Hearts.

He had ended up saving Riku's life more than once but Riku never knew who was saving him and why. Riku didn't need to know, Vincent's trust of his Friend showcased that infinite possibilities can occur. This was shown during the battle of the 1000 heartless in which Vincent took the fight to the heartless, he was in the thick of it inside Hollow Bastion but his name was forever lost, he was taken into the realm of darkness but he didn't welcome it. He embraced it soon learning that soon the light will guide him.

However, the door to light soon opened up once again but this wasn't ordinary the whole world had changed and now, new monsters roamed the land, his old friends were amiss and he felt a somewhat unknowing about the world, he found himself in the middle of nowhere with creatures battling each other left, right and center. The world had become a mental maze once again and he knew all too well what this mental maze would erupt.

After fighting his way through the hordes of monsters and fiends he found a portal, it leaked out light and darkness had poured in. It was to Traverse Town an all too familiar place. He knew exactly what to do and took up his old role of protector of the town and all those whom he endured his love for. He defended the town long enough for the portal to close and now he is searching for a purpose.

Equipment & Abilities: Vincent uses a variety of different pistols, revolvers, shotguns and rifles, Vincent's main weapon is the Quicksilver pistol. He is very capable with magic and often fuses his capability of his guns with said magical abilities. He mainly uses fire based abilities but also knows cure and other white magic. He is also incredibly athletic being able to jump to enormous heights. This is doubled with the fact that he is incredibly fast. 

One other key part to play in Vincents number of skills and abilities is that he can transform into a "Chaos" form which is a demonic type creature which empowers his guns and allows him to fly. Although this may seem consistently positive he loses control in battle and goes into a berserk like state.

(spoke to Roxas about joining people so don't get gung ho.)

Sorry if it is a little on the short side difficult to fully place an already pre-made character into the vast universe of KH.

I'd accept Vincent because of his immortality, but this is at least 200 hundred years after the original Kingdom Hearts, so I think his age should be around 260. I understand that it's difficult to integrate his character into Kingdom Hearts, but I'd like to see you expand upon his history before I accept you.

Ah I see, I got muddled up with his FF7 age and the age he would appear as in this specific instance I'll get to fixing that up as for history I will fix that as well, I honestly thought it was far too short when doing it but I can't go too greater into detail during work as tattering away onto a keyboard would look odd.

edit: updated with more "history"

• 2 weeks later...

I'll admit I'm taking the easy way out by killing off another character so soon after James, but the alternative was that Xelo killed Genesis, saying something along the lines of "That takes care of that loose end", which I feel would be even more disrespectful to Kidd Buu, since then I'd be suggesting that bringing back Genesis was completely pointless, so at least Xelo accomplished something. Anyway, I think that was a long enough post as it is, and I just wanted to get that out of the way, but I think that's a reasonable enough place so that we don't have to keep up with Genesis for a while, so I'll post with other characters later.

So I've been wondering...is the Organization's idea for replicating the Keyblade still going on?

I just reread Broken's post with the TRON conversation, so I just thought I ask.

I believe that was before Trevor got the Keyblade, so now they know that Trevor is an option.

Archived