Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1 IC][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294270-blind-eyes-academy-season-1not-startedacceptingpg-13/"]OOC Thread[/url]

------------
[b][u]Akatsuki Ruin, Osaka 7:39 A.M.[/u][/b]

The sun was rising over Osaka's hills. It was a strange place by all accounts. One of the few that had an even mix of both country life, rural and only a minor tourist attraction, but was also coated almost completely in gang related activity. Many higher-ups with the Yakuza made their homes in this city.

Such was the place that Jin Akatsuki grew up in, and now, was leaving. He closed his eyes and reflected on all that had happened in the past few days alone. The house he stood in, no longer really a house so much as a charred wreckage, was the same house he'd spent his entire life in. It housed all his fondest childhood memories. All of which had been burned away, along with the only woman he'd been able to truly call his mother.

Jin fought to keep tears from flooding his eyes. He new that Lien was nearby, and he was not going to let her catch him crying. Not after he'd tried so hard to calm his sisters tears. He instead turned his thoughts to the killer, and all that he'd done. Could it really hae been Lucifer? The Lucifer? The devil spoken of in all those old Christian teachings and god of Hell? The evidence all pointed to that being true, the black flames the man produced, the dark hatred in his eyes, and the cold piercing laugh that sent icy chills down Jins spine. Everything about him radiated evil, but somehow Jin couldn't bring himself to believe that it was really him, and a part of him wanted all that the strange woman calling herself Marta had told him was a lie, but even if he could dismiss Lucifer, he couldn't dismiss what had happened to him.

The black bladed wakizashi he used had disappeared, and at the moment it'd appeared, the very instant after he'd removed the seal that the shadowed man had showed him, he'd felt a power unlike any he'd even thought existed. It was unreal, the pitch black lights he saw around him, similar to the black flames that Lucifer had released had given him that power. No, that was HIS power. The lights, or aura as Marta informed him it was called, was his. Somehow Jin knew this to be true. Though he wasn't sure how this was possible.
"Onii-san?"
Jin spun around. Lien was standing a short ways behind him, staring at the ground where their mother had been turned to ashes. "What... what was mom's last moments like?" Jin frowned. Lien had been unconscious through the end oft he ordeal, but he'd that didn't mean he wanted to recount his mothers death once again. Still, he had to gie Lien some kind of answer. So, he looked her in the eyes, smiled, and told her quietly. "She was awesome. When Lucifer grabbed you,she didn't even hesitate to plunge her yari into him. I'd never seen the side of her till then." Lien looked down and smiled weakly. "Good..." she said. If her mother had to die, at least in was gallantly.

It was at this time that Marta had decide to drop in, rather literally, and seemingly from nowhere again. "Morning Akatsuki's." She said cheerfully to the two twins. Lien still wasn't sure what to make of this woman. She'd only arrived a few minutes after Lucifer had left,and Lien still wasn't sure if she should trust her, but they had nowhere else to go other than with her.

"Ready to leave? We can spend a bit more time here if you'd like to visit anywhere." Jin looked at Lien, who shook her head. Not like there was anywhere as important as home. "Well, then in that case.." Marta grabbed the two twins, with a surprising amount of strength for a woman her size, and focused on bending space and time. When she was ready, there was a small flash of purple light, and there they were. "Welcome to Blind Eyes Academy."

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#006400][b][u]Tenkai's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 7:50 A.M[/u][/b][/color]

A feeling of death and dread filled the air as new students entered the Blind Eyes Academy. [i][color=#006400]Why yes welcome, welcome indeed[/color]. [/i]Tenkai thought and as he sat quietly with in the confinds of his office. He didn't have a lavish office but it was a nice one. It had a nice view of the outside where he could new students approaching through the front gate and old students returning to perfect their skills in the art of killing demons or more adequately put, the art of living. He had desk and draw filled with random oddities and incense jars but not many books. If someone looked closely at what books did have one would see that they were mainly war books or tales about Sengoku-era Japan. Tenkai fancied himself a reader of good old war strategies and tactics though the stories were about humans you could tell that there may have been some demon involvement. His desk looked rather clean but not from him keeping it that way more like it was from disuse. Most of Tenkai's classes involved practical applications and did not require paperwork of any sort. One thing that did stand out inside the macabre room was a very expensive massage chair. It was odd how uncharacteristic this purchase was for him but he has never regretted it for a second. Sometimes students can be so annoying and stressful that a good massaged does wonders.

Nevertheless watching the students from the window put a smile on Tenkai's face as he drifted into a flashback about his own days as a youth giving demons the gift that keeps on giving, pain. What would happen this time academy? What new faces will grace his class? He will he be able to pound "life" into? A[color=#006400]h so many questions and so little time. I better get my lesson plan together...[/color]his aura starting to leak from the sheer excitement...[color=#006400]don't want to have a boring first day of class.[/color]

[color=#000080][b][u]Classroom, Blind Eyes Academy: 7:52 A.M.[/u][/b][/color]
[color=#000000]As the best in class in Advanced Aurology, Lucas was bored out of his mind in the special classes, his teacher makes him attend as an assistant and was just staring out the window, noticing some new, Asian looking students and looked related.[/color] [i][b][color=#000080]Some new auras to look into during lunch...[/color][/b][/i] [color=#000000]He thought to himself. The teacher called his name.[/color] [color=#808080][i][b]Lucas, would you demonstrate some "Spectrum Aura" abilities? [/b][/i][/color][color=#000000]That's what the teacher called his aura type, since his aura, depending on the color Lucas chooses, it had a different effect. He demonstrated the[/color] [color=#00ff00]Lime green[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]aura which capabilities were simple, and resembled a rope's use, since you could only constrict something with it and move the object by pulling the "rope". After that he used his[/color] [color=#ff8c00]fiery[/color][color=#ffa500]-[/color][color=#ffd700]type[/color] [color=#000000]aura which was orange and yellow in color, he touched a piece of paper for an instant and it caught fire. The third and last one he revealed was an[/color] [color=#afeeee]ice-type[/color] [color=#000000]with a pale turquoise color and by touching an empty chair, he froze it over.[/color] [color=#808080][i][b]Thank you, Lucas, that was a wonderful display![/b][/i] [/color][color=#000000]The teacher said with a smile. Lucas, maintaining his bored expression took his seat. He kept looking at the two new kids and especially at the girl, she seemed to catch his eye in some way.[/color]

[size=4][color=#4B0082][font=georgia,serif][b][u]Dorm Hall, Blind-Eyes Academy: 7:41 AM[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

Aeklyn and Jessica were in the 3rd Year Girl's Dorm, This time, They were Discussing about their Discoveries yesterday, Despite not having a Teacher Help, Although it was for the Best either way, Having an Alice who knew everything about her home help you through the Ruins helped even more than what even Marta could Possibly do. Aeklyn, Despite the Seriousness of the situation, was filled with utmost Glee, Almost as if Sarah was already Accepted into the Academy. [color=#800080]"I Can't believe that Sarah is going to join us at Blind Eyes! <3" [/color]Said Aeklyn, however, Despite it being a bit Exciting to Aeklyn, Jessica's Expression was still Neutral, as it was meant to be, Saying to Aeklyn [color=#0000ff]"I would not be a bit too hasty Ashley-chan, Sarah-chan has to still apply and get in, Besides, She likely has to join with the First years"[/color] [color=#800080]"Yea, You're right Sakura" [/color]Thankfully, The 3rd year Girl's Dorm had a good view to the front of the School, Where they Saw Marta, allowing them to watch if an Exchange took place between Sarah and Marta...

---
Meanwhile...
---

[size=4][color=#4B0082][font=georgia,serif][b][u]Near Main Gate, Blind-Eyes Academy: 7:41 AM[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

Sarah was Wandering around, absorbed into the breathtaking view of the School, Thankfully, She had something to do, which kept her from being completely absorbed by the Sights. It was when she started thinking of her task when she saw a boy and a girl, whom a woman was talking to in front of the School, So she walked up to Marta, Jin, and Lien and politely asked [color=#daa520]"Excuse me, Do you know where Marta is? I'd really like to apply for some classes..." [/color]Which Sarah smiled at the end, waiting for either of their Answers...

[u][b][color=#800000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Halls of Blind Eye Academy: 7:37 [/font][/color][/b][/u]

Soren was getting ready to show up to help the basic combat one class in their lessons because of his lack of classes in the morning. He was walking down the hall and looking out the window when he saw a girl walking around the front of the school looking like she was looking for someone. He paid her no mind since he was actually making sure he was able to focus on the up coming year. When he reached the door,He started to open the door when he realized that the class would not need him this early in to class on this day because of orientation level stuff at the beginning , so he figured he go get some fresh air at the front of the school. He rushed down the halls towards the front testing his speed in the process. He reached the front of the building to see the girl from earlier walking towards Marta and a pair of twins Soren had never seen before on campus. He deiced he would ask Marta who all these people were. He walked up and said, " Hey Miss Marta may I ask who these three individuals around you are."

Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy, 7:45 AM
Ayame sighed as she walked through the gate flicking through her class outlines. Next to her, Naomi looked up towards her, concern showing on her face. [color=#A9A9A9]"What's wrong Ayame, is something the matter."[/color] Next to her, Ayame shrugged, before picking one of the classes out to show it to her, and then flicked to a second as well. [color=#A9A9A9]"Aura Control 2 and Advanced Combat 4, I still don't get why you're concerned about it, or what they have in common."[/color] Ayame pointed to a place near the top of both pages, outlining the name of the teacher to her friend. [color=#FFD700]"I've got him again, Tenkai, the one teacher in the school who seems to be wholly obsessed with pain, and I have him for two of my classes."[/color][color=#A9A9A9] "Cheer up, it can't be that bad." [/color][color=#FFD700]"You don't know what he's like, we may mostly be half-demon around here, but he seems more demonic than the rest of us are."[/color] The two of them, noticing a group up ahead, walked up to say hello. [color="#ffd700"]"Good morning Ms Marta, what's all this commotion about?"[/color] Next to her, Naomi held back a bit to end up slightly behind Ayame, letting her friend do all the talking.

[b]Osaka - Local Bar - 7:45 A.M.[/b]

Jack sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He had been out all night keeping an eye out for anything "interesting". And of course the moment he does find something, it literally disappears right before his eyes. [color=#ff0000]"Damn you Marta. Always getting in my way."[/color] After the little vanishing trick, everything went back to boring. The only information he found out was that classes for half-breeds were starting today. No doubt that was where Marta took the kids. But there was no way he was going to go there. Not yet anyway. "Not going to lie, you're quite odd compared to the usual crowd in here. No offense though, as I don't mind serving someone who minds his own business." Jack looked up at the barkeeper and nodded. [color=#ff0000]"No offense taken old man. But I think I wasted enough of your night and morning. I'll take another can and be on my way." [/color]He tossed a few bills on the counter as he drained what was left in his current can. The barkeeper nodded and reached under the counter and handed Jack a cold can of Dr. Pepper. "You're always welcome back here if you ever pass this way again." The demon nodded his thanks and cracked open his drink as he left the bar on foot.

[size=5][u][b]Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy: 7:41 A.M.[/b][/u][/size]

Jin's legs had been shaking. It wasn't like he was not expecting something completely cray like that, but he wasn't exactly prepared to be teleported. The feeling of it was so strange as well. I slight squeezing feeling in his stomach and chest, then it was over. He had guessed the purple light was Marta's aura, and was fairly certain he'd be seeing it a lot more. Still, he didn't like the idea of her jumping him from place to place that way. He turned to face her, pointed at her and yelled "You coulda given us a little warning before bending the fabrics of space like that! Oh, and don't be manhandling me like that again, got it!" The expression he was making was so furious it was comical. Well, to Marta at least. Actually, a scene like this would be almost straight out of one of her favorite Manga's. She couldn't resist dragging it on, more to mess with Jin than for her own amusement, although the two went hand in hand. She turned away, and put a mock embarrassed face on. She also waved her hand at him, similar to how a cat may have done, and in as best a seductive tone as she could, replied. "Oh Jin-kun, I'm sure you'd enjoy my 'manhandling' in a different situation."

A small blush crept across Jin's face. We supposed he'd walked into that one, but it didn't make it any less awkward than it was. A woman her age shouldn't be hitting on a minor like him. Well, it was true that Jin wasn't exactly sure how old Marta was, and in truth probably would have enjoyed this in a different situation, but a cougar is a cougar. He backed away from her, and brought his hands up in the shaping of a cross. "Great," he stated "the Headmistress of our new school's a cougar."

The two continued on in this fashion completely unaware that a much younger girl had been standing close by, watching and waiting. Seeing that this ridiculous debacle between Jin and Marta was going to endure unless someone drew the attention away, Lien walked over, and crouched down in front of the girl. She smiled warmly, the same smile that would unwittingly melt the hearts of the guys at her previous school, and continued. "Are you new here?" Though she wasn't sure what the proper introduction procedure was for newer students, she figured she could start by making this girl feel welcome. Lien placed her hand on her chest, as if to show it was her she was speaking of. "My name's Lien Akatsuki. I'm new here as well."

Fortunately for the small girl and Lien both, as Lien had almost no idea what to do should Jin and Marta's exchange continued, Jin noticed Lien speaking to someone. "Uhh, who ya talking to Lien-chan?" Finally, Marta noticed Sarah, and spun around to face her. "So sorry, I hadn't noticed you there." This was of course a lie. Marta sensed her there the entire time, since she'd had a rather unique aura form. However, as messing with Jin seemed more entertaining that going through paperwork and enrollment issues, she figured she'd play around with that just a little more before giving Sarah her full attention. "Ashley and Sakura told me about you. My name's Marta, your new Headmistress here at Blind Eyes."

That's when yet another student walked up, this one being here longer already knew Marta, inquiring about the twins and Sarah. Marta grinned at the boy, who she new as Soren. "New enrollments." She said. "Speaking of which, here are your schedules." She reached into her bra, and pulled out two schedules, then handed them to Jin and Lien. [i]That's kind of a weird pace to keep a school schedule..[/i] The twins thought in unison. In any case, they accepted and looked over each. Fortunately, they had a few classes together, though Lien had significantly more classes than Jin. Marta must'e based this off their prior school grades and attendance. At least that was Jin's thinking. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish enrolli-" Marta's sentence was interrupted by two more students approaching. Well, one student. Ayame Kageya, and Naomi Taylor, an unenrolled friend of Ayame's, as well as the only dragon seen on campus. While Marta would have loved to enroll Naomi as well, the Guild had it's rules against dragon's being in Demon Slayers schools. This was completely ridiculous in Marta's opinion, since there was no rule against them being on a Demon Slayer team, but she had to abide.

Normally, Marta would enjoy speaking with the two of them, however, her work load was beginning to pile up, and work was not her favorite thing. She let out a small sigh, then placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Lien, explain." And with that, she vanished in a flash of purple aura. Jin's face went blank. "She does that a lot doesn't she?" he asked sounding rather annoyed. Lien simply giggled. There was something about Marta's style that she liked. She cleared her throat, and did as her new Headmistress instructed. "Nii-san and I are new student here. We'e only just found out we were half-demons recently, and arrived only a few minutes ago." She giggled once again, looking over each of the students gathered. They all seemed so diverse. "I was expecting a tour before we started class, but it seems our tour guides-" Her words stopped as her eyes stopped on Naomi, and she instantly recognized her. Almost instantly, she was directly in front of her. "OhmyGod! You're Naomi Taylor! The huge hit idol in Japan! I knew you were taking a break but I had no idea it was because you enrolled at a school like this!" Lien let out a small squeal, and continued, completely forgetting her prior task. "I'm a huge fan of yours! I own everyone of your albums, or at least I did before our house was destroyed but who cares now!? The real thing's right here!"

While Lien continued her rant, Jin simply rolled his eyes, and continued where she left off. "Sorry about her. Anyways, like she said we're new students. My names Jin Akatsuki, and the starstruck fool there is my twin sister Lien." Upon being called 'starstruck fool' Lien turned away from Naomi briefly to retort. "Oh can it Jin-kun! You had your thing with Marta!" Jin simply ignored that statement, and continued his part. "Like she said we don't really know our way around here or anything, so we'd appreciate any help." While he spoke, he also chose to study the other students. The boy present was obviously British, from his pale white skin and eye shape. He seemed like he and Jin might be able to get along, but Jin wasn't exactly good at figuring this stuff out soon. The girl closest to him, who wasn't being bombarded by Lien, was Asian, like him, although she was full Japanese, not half like himself and Lien. She was also very cute, but had a somewhat tom boyish feel to her.

Both of them wore a black and silver school uniform as well. Then it hit Jin that he didn't have such a uniform, but before he could ask about getting one, one had dropped seemingly from nowhere onto his and Lien's heads, along with a note reading:

[i]​Forgot to give you these. My bad. Enjoy your first day. [/i]
[i]- Marta[/i]

Jin's face was blank once again. [i]How'd she ever become the Headmistress of anything? [/i]he wondered. He looked towards Ayame and gave a small smile. "Uhh, mind showing us to the dorms? We kinda need to change."

[u][b][size=5]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:03 A.M[/size][/b][/u]

Marta felt a little bad about ditching the 5 kids at the main gate, since she sincerely enjoyed spending time with all her students, but also knew that she'd need Sarah enrolled before the classes started in 27 minutes. There a small flash of purple aura, and there the two were in her office. It wasn't a very big office, just housing her desk and chair, along with a few more chairs for visiting students, since she got those rather often, a filing cabinet filled with student files, and a bookshelf, filled with books that Marta enjoyed. Primarily Manga. It was her desk that was most decorated. She had placed pictures of herself and a few friends all over it. It was only when she was looking at one of these pictures, one of her with her old boyfriend Kai, that she'd noticed that she'd left out a rather important letter, that was probably better off not being seen by Sarah.With this in mind, she quickly swiped the letter, and crammed it into her desk drawer. It wasn't so much that the content of the letter was secret, all it said was 'Retrieve the Akatsuki twins', but the sender probably didn't want any random person reading it.

The sender was an old friend of hers, and her former captain, Masune. Although he was a criminal in the normal world, the Demon Slayer world saw him as a legendary hero. More than once, the world was saved thanks to him and the rest of the original Team Blind Eyes, but for the past few years, Masune's broken off contact with almost everyone. [i]Between him and Kai, I don't know who's worse..[/i] Marta's ex, Kaisuke Yuragi, had been Masune's old rial, as well as his best friend. when the two first met, they tried to kill each other, but over time, the two switched to saving each other. Only problem was, Kai had a small taking off whenever he felt like it issue, so it'd been years since Marta'd seen him.

This was irrelevant for the current moment though. She fumbled around in her desk, looking for the standard enrollment papers for Sarah. "Let's see, they should be.... Ah! Here they are." she said cheerfully pulling out a set of sign-up forms. Since JIn and Lien were a special case, she'd signed their forms herself, but every other student was obligated to fill out these forms before starting their lies at the Academy. "I'll also need to know your size so that I can get you a uniform." Then another issue occurred to Marta. She'd left Jin and Lien without uniforms. "Speaking of which, I need to get a set for the other students I was with earlier." she said, apologetically to Sarah, then moved towards a wardrobe she'd also recently added to her office. She opened it, revealing rows of school uniforms, each a different size. "Let's see...." she said trying to judge the sizes of the twins. "Lien is probably about the same as I was at her age, and Jin is probably... lets go with this." She pulled out a male and female uniform, then rushed to the desk and scribbled a quick note. She attached it to Jin's uniform, then warped the two to their new owners.

Now that that was settled, she just needed to help Sarah enroll. She sat down at the desk, and waited patiently for Sarah to finish or ask for assistance.

[color=#4b0082][b][u][size=4][font=georgia,serif]3rd Years Girl's Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 7:41 AM[/font][/size][/u][/b][/color]

Aeklyn and Jessica looked as Sarah Approached Marta, however, As more Students approached, They noticed that Marta put her hand on Sarah and then Warped in a Flash of Purple Light, Aeklyn smiled as Jessica Deadpanned [color=#0000ff]"I really hope Sarah Knows what she's doing, Cause i get this feeling that it may go badly"[/color]...

[color=#4b0082][font=georgia,serif][b][u][size=4]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:03 AM[/size][/u][/b][/font][/color]

Sarah was Surprised as Marta had suddenly Warped her into her Office, but then She smiled a little, The Headmistress reminded her of the one Alice that She was assigned to protect, Otherwise known as "The First". Sarah was given Enrollment Papers to fill. Which she processed everything on it quite easily, Questions included her Name (Which she filled in "Sarah Veilnara"), Gender (Female), Race (Alice), Age (12), Previous Experience (I'm Considered a Royal Guard, However, Despite my Abilities, I have no Experience of how Humans or other Half-Demons slay Demons, I'm only assigned to protect The First Alice... and Ashley...), But when Marta Asked about Sarah's Size of clothes, She asked a Question [color=#daa520]"Do you have any Child Sized Uniforms?..." [/color]Before Filling out the rest of the Form...

Main Gate 8:00 A.M.

Ransu was walking into the academy, still not late like he usually was. This was due to his father forcing him to leave on time. "Crap, why do I need to continue to go to school, I can fight on the field already." he mumbled to himself. He looked at his left palm, a magic circle was tattooed there. "Especially with a partner like you." He continued walking when he noticed a group of people, some of which he has never seen before. He looked away from the group, but then quickly looked back back at the group. "Oh, she's kinda cute." he said with a smile in his face. Still that wasn't enough for him to go and talk to the people in the group. Instead he continued to his first class, Basic Combat 1, waiting for it to start. There he leaned back on his chair so the Chair was standing on two legs. He the proceeded to put his feet in the desk and closed his eyes. "This better go quick." he said under his breath.

[b][u][color=#000080]1st year Boys Dorm corridor, Blind Eyes Academy 8:15[/color][/u][/b]

On his way towards the school grounds, so as to enjoy a cigarette before his classes start, Lucas passes through the corridor of the first years. What he wanted to do was to get an idea of the new kid's aura. He saw him at the other end of the corridor and even then felt the pulsation of his aura, Lucas closed his eyes, so as to see the astral color projected by it, it was dark and unnerving at the very least. [b][i][color=#000080]This kid has potential but needs to study a lot if he wants to walk a good path. It may be too much for his mind and his consciousness might be destroyed if there is a powerful enough outburst.[/color][/i][/b] Lucas thought to himself. He kept walking, without even looking at the boy directly, the only thing he noticed on the outside was that he was carrying a folded school uniform. Upon leaving the school's interior he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, and opened them upon exhaling. Lucas sat on the nearest bench and lit a cigarette, he looked at the sky, sitting in a very calm and loose manner. [color=#000080][b][i]Now, all that's left is his sister. This is gonna be a fun experiment. [/i][/b][/color]He said, almost as if he was planning something evil.

[color=#000000][b]January 19, 8:20am[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Merrick Seattle was running towards the main gate... but not because he was running late for class. Of [i]course[/i] not, last time he checked, classes weren't meant to still until 8:30, and that wasn't until 10 minutes away. No, [i]he[/i] had to rush to his half-sister Jayden, who had been waiting patiently for him for what must've been a while. Eventually, Merrick arrived, and after a thorough search, found Jayden standing around mumbling the words "brains" over again.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Oh, [i]there[/i] you are."[/color] [color=#000000]Merrick greeted.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Brains?"[/color][color=#000000] Jayden lit up as she saw Merrick, [/color][color=#800080]"Oh, um... hi Merrick."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"So I got you this timetable."[/color][color=#000000] Merrick stated, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Looks like you've advanced a couple of classes so that's something. But... you still have Aura Control,"[/color]

[color=#800080]"I... I do?"[/color][color=#000000] Jayden started to cry as she asked, before making a more worrying discovery, [/color][color=#800080]"I... I don't even have [i]Tenkai[/i]-sensei this time [i]eitheeeer[/i][/color][color=#800080]..."[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Jayden started balling her eyes out, crying all over Merrick's shoulder.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"There, [i]there[/i]... tell you what?"[/color][color="#000000"] Merrick stated, in an attempt to calm her down, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"I'll take you to Marta's office, and the two of you can talk it over, alright?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Kay, I'll be fine,"[/color][color=#000000] Jayden wiped some of the tears from her face as she said this.[/color]

Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy, 8:00
[color=#FFD700]"Sure, we can show you around, I'm Ayame Kageya by the way, a fifth year student, and my friend here is Naomi Taylor."[/color] Naomi looked across at Jin and Ayame for a minute, before returning her gaze to the gleeful teenager in front of her. [color=#A9A9A9]"Hi, I am that Naomi, but I'm not a student here."[/color] Ayame looked back across at Naomi before adding, [color=#FFD700]"She is taking a break from her singing because of this academy, but not because she's a student here, instead because I'm a student here. According to the academy's rules, her species isn't allowed to enroll at the academy, which is a bit silly, since there's no rules against her joining a demon slayer team or being on the academy grounds. Anyway, the dorms are just over this way, if you want to get changed into those uniforms." [/color]Ayame started to walk towards the dorms, looking back to make sure the twins were following. [color=#FFD700]"If you want a full tour after classes finish for the day, I'll happily show you two around. Naomi will probably be there too, she usually meets me at the end of the day back at the gate here. Until then, I can also show you to your first class, and the other first year students should be able to help you get the the rest of the classes for the day from there."[/color] Naomi gave a small smile, happy to see a fan of hers even at the academy, before walking along with them.

[color=#006400][u][b]Tenkai's Office, Blind Eyes Academy 8:00 am[/b][/u][/color]

Tenkai, while looking out of his window, can see a small gathering of student clustering together and beginning dialogue. This was natural of course because what is a school if not a place to make friends. He recognized some of them. Ayame and her dragon companion Naomi pity about this schools anti dragon policy [color=#006400][i]What a step backwards[/i][/color] he thought. Such children with excellent potential and yearn for life. He tingled at the thought. Of course he saw Jin and Lien, sense he couldn't recall their names and faces immediately it was a simple deduction that they were new students. Oh new students are the best kind of students to Tenkai, they are literally ignorant of the horrors that await them. Sure they may experienced some tragedy that has probably lead to their half demon lineage, sense of purpose, or both but they don't know the true meaning of life. Tenkai turns around to look at the clock in his office and he sees that it is just now eight, he should at least make his way to class and set-up.

[u][color=#006400][b]Halls of Blind Eyes Academy 8:10 am[/b][/color][/u]

As slowly walked down the halls Tenkai loved basking in the various reactions of the students. Some students were mortified and wondered how this mad man had not been fired. Some students were bold and actually greeted him with proper honorifics [color=#006400][i]Ah they shall go far[/i][/color] he thought as he returned bows. And lastly the newbs, oh the freshmen, they didn't know what to feel. Surely their demon selves or whatever natural instincts they have would tell them to run far in the opposite direction but a teacher wouldn't hurt a student right? Poor younglings they were about to find out soon enough.

On his way to his first class he walked pass head mistress Marta's office and he noticed she was talking to a rather small child. It bothered him for a second and then he shrugged the whole incident off. He had to get to class.

[u][color=#006400][b]Basic Combat 1 Classroom Blind Eye Academy 8:20 A.M.[/b][/color][/u]

The first class of the day for Tenkai was Basic Combat 1 for the freshman. The administration said something about them hitting the ground running or something like that. In a perfect world Tenkai would start his day with Aura Control 2, that class is so much fun...for him at least. He walked into the class room but he noticed that he wasn't the first one on the scene. Some white haired kid, clearly off in another world, was already in attendance. Tenkai looked at the clock on the adjacent wall and realized he wasn't late so this one must have come really early. Tenkai proceeded to examine this kid. Some would say Tenkai was raping the young lad with his eyes, but that would imply sexual tension which is incorrect. Tenkai was really murdering the kid with his eyes, wondering how much pain could the boy take? How much could he dish out? How fervent is his will to live? This lad was no ordinary freshman, miscellaneous scars and callouses prove he has seen real battle already. Tenkai bit his thumb to calm his malicious intent. Class was going to start in ten minutes no need to rush your meal.

Main Gate, Blind Eye Academy 8:00Am
Soren smiled as Ayame offered to point out the dorms to the twins who called themselves Jin and Lein. He said " Jin enjoy your 1st period then i got to get to the basic combat one class to help out and he left before anyone could response to his statement.He made his way back in to the hall that were now bustling with action as people are making their way to their class. Soren had seen what Jin's first period was but did not see who the teacher was. He walked thinking about his first year on campus and thought that they would have a decent time here with only a few hardships. He decided since he still had time to go to his dorm room and make sure he had every thing he needed for the day after that he made his way back to the class that he was helping out. When he reached the door, he sensed an aura he really could of went without sensing. He opened the door to peer in hoping the teacher he was assigned to help was not a Mr. Tekai. When Soren saw it was him he walked in and headed towards the back of the class hoping that The teacher would not take Soren's kindness to help out this class as a weakness for him to exploit putting Soren in no shape for the rest of his classes.

[b]7:32 am; Blind Eyes Academy, 5th year student Dorm[/b]

Thus, starts Demeter's fifth year of his demon slaying education. He was just exiting his dorm room, now, and after locking his room, leisurely strolled along the path to the schoolhouse. Other fifth year students were vacating their rooms, some barely waking up, but even more not even awake. Senioritis kicks in even at a school of the supernatural. Demeter hoped for few newer students. Typically, they're brave to start conversation, eager to make friends. He doesn't blame them. Not only is the school unfamiliar to them, but most of them have just learned about the darker side of this world. It wouldn't hurt to have some friends who knew more about their current situation.

[b]8:00 am; Blind Eyes Academy, Main Gate[/b]

Reaching the gated entrance to Blind Eyes, Demeter noticed a grouping of students. He didn't recognize any faces, asides from the dragon girl. The rest must be first years. Slipping his hands into his pockets, Demeter held his breath and silently strode by them. They seemed to be excited. A fifth year female Demeter has seen around campus was going to show the new students to their dorms.

Glad he wasn't about to partake in that adventure, Demeter watched the group take their leave. He exhaled and turned to face the school.

[color=#660000]"Oh, here we go."[/color]

[b]8:21 am, Blind Eyes, Academy, Exorcism 101 Classroom [/b]

Demeter now regretted taking this class so late in his education. This class, he thought, would have a higher likelihood of having first year students. Taking his seat in the middle of the class, he sat silently, waiting for this year's learning to begin.

[b][u]January 19[/u][/b]
[b][u]Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:05 A.M.[/u][/b]

Jin gave a small grin as he followed Ayame towards the dorms, walking at the same pace as her. "Sooooo, you're my Senpai then?" he asked the girl. "You look the same age as me though. How long've you been here?" After that, another bit about what Ayame had said hit him. "Wait, did you say she was a dragon?" he asked. She looked human enough, even though Jin had assumed she was half-demon anyways. But even so, he'd never thought that dragons existed.

Then that bit about the anti-dragon laws touched his ears. What was that about? Wouldn't giving a dragon more skills be beneficial to all Demon Slayers in the long run? Sure from what Jin knew, dragons could be terrible ferocious enough without training, but wouldn't one that had been armed with Demon Slayer knowledge was more threatening to a demon than one that wasn't? Oh well. Not like his opinion would change much.

While Jin was following along with Ayame, Lien had been happily walking along with Naomi, asking her about how it felt being on stage, what going on tour was like, typical groupie questions. Realizing how annoying she must sound, as well as that she'd been talking so fast that she had left Naomi no space to answer, she went quiet, and tried to come up with a different topic. "Sooo, how do you like things here? Is it nice?" This last question was more to set a couple doubts she'd been having at ease. Although Jin seemed to be enjoying things, Lien was having different feelings. She wasn't at all sure about this. Being half-demon, becoming a Demon Slayer, none of it. Yes, she wanted to help Jin, and be able t defend herself if Lucifer came after them again, but this was an awful lot to take in.

In accordance with Lien's thoughts, Jin certainly was enjoying things. As he walked through the school, he only felt more and more excitement. The school was enormous. No, this wasn't a school. Schools didn't have night clubs or movie theaters, nor did they have restaurants. The school was a city, with a massive Academy at the center. From the look of things, they were currently in a shopping plaza in the center of the city. There was a great deal of lights all around, which Jin guessed were from the previous Christmas, but he wasn't sure. To top it all off, there was a large amusement park on the eastern edge of the city. "This place really has everything doesn't it." Jin said in awe.

[b][u]January 19[/u][/b]
[b][u]Boys Dorm Area, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:15 A.M.[/u][/b]

The dorms were located in a separate area of the city, near the academy, but a good enough distance so that the students could have their privacy. To Jins surprise, the boys and girls dorms were much closer to each other than he'd expected. Not that he minded. He'd rather be closer to Lien, and Ayame, but for a different reason. [i]Wait, why do I care about her? [/i]he thought. Yeah, she was cute and she was nice, but he barely knew her. Maybe it had something to do with her being the first girl he'd met here.

Once he'd finished changing, he couldn't help checking his appearance in the mirror in his room. He had to admit, he looked rather good in the school uniform. [i]Guess I'd better meet up with Lien and head to class now. [/i]he thought. He didn't want to be late on his first day after all. He opened the door to see many other first years headed out to their classes as well. None of them gave him a second look, but why should they really? He wasn't much different from any of them.

[b][u]Headmistress' Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:04 A.M.[/u][/b]

Marta nodded at Sarah's question, and produced a small child sized uniform from her wardrobe. "Here we go. Do you think this will work?" she said handing the uniform to Sarah. After, she rounded her desk and sat carefully in her chair, leaned back, and kicked her feet up on the desk. This may not have been 'lady-like' but even at her age, Marta cared more about comfort than she did how she was perceived by her co-workers. "Oh, I got your set up to. Here you go." Marta then pulled out a piece of paper and offered it to Sarah. Part of her felt some small pity for the child. The tail alone was bound to bring attention to her, and cause her some small acceptance problems. "Listen, just let me know if you need anything around the school, just let me know, alright?"

[b][u]Empty Street, Osaka: 8:00 A.M.[/u][/b]

"Are we having fun yet Jack?" the voice from behind Jack was high-pitched, cold, and belonged to a small teenage boy. He had green messy hair that fell down over his bangs, as well as two droopy blood red eyes, each with dark bags under them. Apart from the strange coloration, his eyes also carried a strange mischievous look to them. He wore a white button up alone with a beige jacket over it, and neon green slacks with brown formal shoes. This was Avichi, the Demon King of Deceit.

16 years ago, Avichi had grown bored of the way demons acted, as well as the goings on in Hell, so to the surprise of demons and Demon Slayers, he defected to the side of the Demon Slayers. Since then, Lucifer as well as every other demon in Hell, Cthulu included, as Avichi's defection played a very large role in their loss of the Second Scouring, had been after his life since then. Jack was one of the very few demons he'd still speak with civilly with.

"Letting the Akatsuki's get away couldn't have been a good employment opportunity for you. Cthulu must not be too pleased."

[u][b][size=4][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:04 AM[/color][/font][/size][/b][/u]

Sarah looked at the Uniform and had easily put it on to try it, Which afterward, Her clothing that She had on earlier Dissipated. Of course, The Uniform was a little bit Large on her, But at the instant she noticed that fact, The Threads of the Suit started to move, Tightening her Suit into a Perfect Fit, and of course, She remembered what Aeklyn told her and Rolled up her tail and Wings into her Suit, After that Display of her Control of her own Aura, She Smiled and nodded when Marta spoke to her again as she left the Headmistress's office after taking the paper, Likely her Schedule...

[u][b][size=4][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]Main Hallway, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:06 AM[/color][/font][/size][/b][/u]

Sarah looked around after leaving Marta's Office, She knew that the Halls of such a large academy would be rather easy to get lost in, Although they were not as Majestic as the Tomb of the First of which she lived in, but regardless, She needed to tell Aeklyn and Jessica that She'd been Accepted into the Academy, but She can't exactly be late for her first class either, So with that, She looked at her schedule and took off towards the First year's hall, only to run into Aeklyn, Which Sarah Smiled as she presented herself to Aeklyn, Much to Aeklyn's Excitement, She had said [color=#800080]"I knew you would be accepted here! I Never had a doubt in my mind!", [/color]however Sarah Simply Smiled, but asked [color=#daa520]"I wonder where's Sakura at Ashley, She's likely gonna be late for Class" [/color][color=#800080]"Sakura is Busy with her Project, Although I'm rightfully Concerned, She's not gonna be a good Demon Slayer if she does not attend her classes" [/color]to which Sarah Giggled and said in a soft tone to her [color=#daa520]"That is right Young one, but Let her go into her studies, You could always Allow her to train with you via the Order Stone you hold" [/color]Aeklyn then Smiled and said [color=#800080]"You're right Sarah, but let us get to class, We can meet up during your Freetime and talk about how well you did" [/color]Sarah then Nodded and Both Aeklyn and Sarah Parted Ways, Aeklyn to her Demonology Class, and Sarah to her Demonology Class...

[u][b][size=4][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]3rd Year Girl's Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:05 AM[/color][/font][/size][/b][/u]

Aeklyn Noticed the Time and prepared to go to class, She always loved to be Early to her classes, Jessica, however, Stayed in her room, Busy with her Project. Aeklyn took off running out of the Dorm, A Bunch of people that she passed by, Mainly First Years, could not take their eyes off of her, as they felt an Attraction pulling them towards her, This resulted in some of them bumping into other people by accident. She went into the Main Gate and into the Main Hallway...

[u][b][size=4][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]Demonology IV Classroom: Room 36, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:23 AM[/color][/font][/size][/b][/u]

Aeklyn had finally reached her homeroom, but she had frowned, She had not expected to be a large crowd in the 3rd year Hallway, A Good portion of it was due to the First years getting lost, which She had helped a few get on track, Which threw her off her Schedule a little. but regardless, Still made it a slight bit early, The room was almost full, several seats were still empty, including the one beside Aeklyn's that Jessica would Sit, She simply Smiled as she took her seat, and awaited for class to start...

[u][b][size=4][font=georgia,serif][color=#4b0082]Demonology I Classroom: Room 16, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:19 AM[/color][/font][/size][/b][/u]

Sarah got to her class as safe as she would expect, although her clothes were a bit ruffled by the jam-packed crowd in the first year hall, but she regardless got there safely. The room was quite Large, Larger than she actually expected, However it was justified by the fact that there were a lot of students in the class, something that bothered her a bit, but she got used to it. She took her seat so she could wait for her first class...

[b]Empty Street, Osaka - 8:01 A.M.[/b]

Jack stopped and turned back to view in the direction the voice came from. There was Avichi there before him, but he wasn't surprised. Not when they were this close to the Academy. "You know I always have fun." he casually replied. He took a few steps towards the Demon King when he mentioned the Akatsuki. Jack casually shrugged as he stood a mere foot in front of Avichi. "Whether or not he is pleased with such an opportunity poofing before me does not concern me. He understands that there are always unforeseen events. I know what I'm doing, and that's enough to keep him off my back." Jack leaned against the wall next to them and sipped from his Dr. Pepper. "So what brings the King of Deceit here before me? Decided to become my next opportunity?"

[color=#000000][b]January 19, 8:23am[/b]
[b]Hallway to Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy[/b][/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"At least you have Sensei Tenkai for your Advanced [i]Combat[/i] teacher,"[/color][color=#000000] Merrick mentioned out of the blue, as he and Jayden walked down the hallway to Marta's office, unlike every single other student who was heading to their first classes, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"And besides, maybe that's for the [i]best[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]that you don't have him for Aura Control."[/color]

[color=#800080]"...[i]why[/i]?"[/color][color=#000000] Jayden asked blatantly.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Because," [/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]as soon as Merrick said this, the two of them had finally reached Marta's office, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"And there we are; Marta's office!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh goodiiiieeee!" [/color][color=#000000]Jayden burst into the room, with Merrick shaking his head in disappointment, [/color][color=#800080]"HI, Marta! Can you take out the Aura Control class from my schedule, huh? Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? [/color][color=#800080]Can ya? ..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Merrick could only try to think up an apology to Marta for this, rather [i]annoying[/i] interruption, while Jayden jumped up and down like an excited child. Jayden, of course, wasn't helping; her nagging only got more and more annoying as the seconds passed. Finally, Merrick breathed a heavy sigh, supposing he best get on with it.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Sorry about that, Marta; [i]you[/i] know how she is..."[/color][color=#000000] he said in a solemn tone.[/color]

Leaving Main Gate, Blind Eyes Academy, 8:06 am
[color=#FFD700]"I guess I am your Sempai then, althought I'm only 17 right now. I've been the youngest student in the academy until just recently, as I was accepted quite early on." [/color]Ayame was enjoying the walk, talking to this friendly new student, Jin, and smiling slightly as she did so. [color=#FFD700]"That's right, Naomi here is a dragon, a supposedly mythical creature that actually exists in this world. She's got not even a drop of human or demon blood, therefore the school rules refuse to allow her to enroll."[/color] Looking back at her small friend, Ayame could see her being bombarded by unanswered questions by Lien. Seeing as Naomi seemed to be coping decently though, she left her alone to keep chatting to this delightful person next to her as she guided him to the dorms.

Naomi noticed Ayame glancing back towards her a couple of times as they walked, but figured she had just decided to leave Naomi to handle the fan-girl next to her. Not having a chance to speak as Lien bombarded her with questions without a break, she was content for now to walk next to Lien, before Lien changed tactics and tried to ask her about the city. [color=#A9A9A9]"It's a very friendly place to live, the people are all quite nice and lots of them actually know what the academy is and what the students are, so the half-demons don't have to put as much effort into hiding what they are while here, and lots of the students are welcoming and friendly to the newcomers. Also, if you can get a higher view over the town, the scenery is rather amazing."[/color] WIth a chance to talk and being not quite as uncertain about the girl next to her any more, Naomi had managed to get past her earlier shyness and talk a bit about the town she was in.

Dorm Rooms Entrance, Blind Eyes Academy, 8:12 am
Arriving at the entrance to the dorms, Ayame and Naomi pointed out the entrances to each of the dorms. [color=#FFD700]"Girls dorm to the left, guys to the right, and the path we took was the easiest way between the academy and the dorms. Remember, if you want a tour at the end of the day, I'll be finishing my classes at four thirty today so just meet us at the front then if you decide to."[/color] That said, Ayame and Naomi started to wander out of the dorms and back in the direction of the school.

Outside building of Naomi's Apartment, 8:20 am
Passing the apartment they stayed in, Ayame was supprised to see Naomi turn to head back to the apartment rather than continuing with her to the school again first.[color=#FFD700]"Where are you off to now?"[/color] [color=#A9A9A9]"Don't worry, I'll see you outside the school at the end of the day, I'm just heading back to the apartment now rather than later."[/color][color=#FFD700] "If you say so, see you later."[/color] There, the girls parted ways, one returning to the apartment, the other heading on to the academy again.

Exorcism 101 Classroom, 8:28 am
With a couple of minutes to spare before class started, Ayame walked into her new classroom and, noticing only a single student she recognised from her year so far, walked over and sat down next to him.[color=#FFD700] "You're Demeter right, from the fifth grade? I'm Ayame, also fifth grade. It's good to see a familiar face, I thought that most of the people in this class would be either grade 1 students taking it quickly, or grade 6 students who have neglected and avoided it for too long and now have to do it in order to graduate."[/color] Ayame smiled over at him, in quite a happy mode so far today, before watching as the teacher came in to begin their lesson.

Uninhabited Mountain near the City, 8:30
Up on top of a bleak and unexplored mountain, Naomi was standing, in her full dragon form, practicing her Mystic to try and improve her abilities, hopefully to the point where she could fight with Mystic as a human rather than having to transform just to fight. Her current training consisted of shooting multiple Sonic Screams out accurately to hit a small target she had flapping in the wind, currently working on the accuracy of her attacks.

[b]8:27 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101 Classroom[/b]

Class was about to start, and Demeter was happy to see that he didn't recognize any other student so far as well as the fact that none of the first years began to pester him. He looked to the door to see any last-minute entrees, and of course: the one who escorted some first years this morning walked in. She scanned the room, probably looking for familiar faces, and his was the only one. Upon eye contact with her, Demeter turned away, staring at the corner of his desk and slouched in his seat.

[color=#660033][i]Uggghhhhhhh.. she's gonna sit next to me.[/i][/color] Of course, he was right. The girl, Ayame if he was right, sat in the empty seat adjacent to him and began to talk.

He looked at her for a second and back to the desk's rounded corner. She was.. pretty, even with a ponytail, which didn't make conversing any easier, but he hasn't spoken to anyone in a while. It gave him a feeling that he missed.

[color=#660033]"Yeah.. I'm Demeter. You're Ayame, I think, and yeah. I'm a fifth year like you.. I thought the same of this class, about the first and sixth years." [/color]Demeter couldn't believe how good it felt just to trade words with another, especially a female.

Demeter was, surprisingly, willing to continue the conversation and was about to open his mouth when the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Alright," the teacher began. "What do you know about possession?"

Basic Combat 1 Classroom 8:20 AM
While waiting in the class, the professor came in. Ransu ignored him at first, hoping that he could get by today without being called on. Still as of now he was the only one in the classroom, so the might be difficult. Either way he continued to ignore him, until he started to feel an uneasy feeling. Ransu looked up at the professor only to see him staring at Ransu. They locked eyes, Ransu took this as a challenge. Who can make the other subdue the other with only their vision. Ransu felt an uneasy feeling radiating from the professor, but still he continued to stare back. After a few minutes Ransu couldn't take it, he looked back down and gave a big sigh. "You win" he whispered under his breath.

[color=#006400][u][b]Basic Combat 1, Blind Eyes Academy 8:30 A.M[/b][/u][/color]

Tenkai was ecstatic that the boy decided to engage him in visual combat. A stare down? How thrilling, how invigorating, and it was so early in the morning too. Tenkai would have replied to the young lads surrender but students were already starting to fill the room. Its best not to show favoritism so early, though quite honestly no one really wants to be Tenkai's favorite. The kids had came in and sat at there desk making usual newb mistakes like NOT BOWING TO YOU TEACHER! It was a little pet peeve of Tenkai's that he hated when it came to dealing with freshmen. Their lack of respect! The white haired was an exception though mainly because 1) he was there early and 2) he challenged Tenkai to some form of combat. In its own twisted way that is respect. Nevertheless these younglings dragged their soon to be corpses into his class and everyone was seated.

After about 5 minutes of silence some impatient students decided to fill the air space with their own background noise and just began to talk to each other. What they didn't realize was that Tenkai was already measuring up each individual and their pain tolerance. He leaked his aura for a second and the class got quite again death was filling the room. And Tenkai unhooked his scythes from his back and with that the desk that the new students were sitting in were destroyed.

[color=#006400]Welcome to Blind Eyes Academy [/color]he said with his held tilted to the side his eyes appearing to look into the depths of the students trying to find their inner demon and kill it from the inside. This look is what made people mistake him for a demon in the first place. [color=#006400]As you may know, this school is to help teach you about killing demons. That is a lie! THIS INSTITUTION IS HERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO LIVE! The world is full of demons and monsters ready to rend your flesh and leave your exposed muscly carcass for the dogs to feast upon. Time to buck up because class is in session.[/color] Tenkai jumped at the group of students now picking themselves off the floor. He hit one with the stick part his scythe and flung that student into a wall. Students were shocked as this mad man now began his rampage. Some students tried to make a break for the door, but of course it was magically sealed shut. They were trapped.

While he was busy mutilating students some took the initiative to actually fight back. [color=#006400]YES! THAT IS THE WAY! This class is the basics. Everyday you will fight, everyday you will feel pain, everyday you will inflict pain. Everyday you will become more and more alive![/color] He walked through students and they split making a path for him almost like Moses parting the Red Sea.[color=#006400] And at the end you will thank me...for other than your mothers I will be the only mortal to truly give you life. [/color]He was at the end of is classroom and he turned to face his students and he saw their murderous intent, their demon sides coming out, malicious auras filling the room. Some students may loose control, but who cares? That is why they are at school. [color=#006400]Come fetuses, embryos who haven't matured to their true selves. I shall accept all of your love and your yearning for life. But I shant share it alone. [/color]He tilted his head and looked directly at Soren who was in the back with a grin of almost pure malice. [color=#006400]Behold a teaching assistant! One who has matured, one who is your superior, one who you should inspire to be. It will be us two against all of you. Come now you only have 15 min left in class. Don't set the record for most casualties in a basics class.[/color]

[size=5][b][u]January 19[/u][/b]
[b][u]Main Hall Outside the Basic Combat Class, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:10 A.M.[/u][/b][/size]

[color=#000000][size=4]Jin charged down the hall, desperately searching for his first class. "Dammit! Why the hell is this place so big!?" he yelled, both out of panic and sheer curiosity. There was merely twenty minutes of his first period left, and he had to at least show up to his first class on his first day. He'd been running so much, and searching so hard, that he didn't e[font=arial, sans-serif]ven take time to notice that his shoe lace had come untied a short ways back while he was running. All he was focused on was finding his class, and not making a wrong turn again. [/font]

Fortunately, Jin was on the right track. The room he was looking for was just around the corner, and there was still 15 minutes of class left. "Room 109, Basic Combat, finally." Jin said as he approached the door, not slowing down for a second, and not even noticing the high amounts of aura permeating the area. He barreled through the door, reveling in the thought that he had not missed the class. This was only able to do so because Tenkai had sealed the door inside, but had left it completely untouched outside, as one ne[font=arial, sans-serif]ver know's when their superiors or may wish to speak to them.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]"Sorry I'm late- oop!" As Jin spoke, as well as entered, his negligence had finally come to punish him, in the form of his tripping over his untied shoelaces. However tripping was not the worst of this, for as he tripped, a man was there to break his fall, or rather join his fall, as both he and Jin had smacked their faces hard against the marble flooring. Jin slowly pulled himself to his knees, muttering in pain as he did. The tense aura that had been previously filling the room had been replaced by an air of sheer dumbfounded surprise. Jin looked at each face staring at him, noting the different expressions of surprise, and fear in some cases. "Ummm... S-sorry everyone..." he said scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "I-I got lost and..." His voice trailed off as he noticed that not all the faces were staring at him. Slowly, out of lament at what he may see, he turned his head towards the man who, not even 5 minutes ago, had been trying to kill his students. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Even though Jin had not been at Blind Eyes long enough to know Tenkai's reputation, he was fully aware that it was generally a bad idea to tackle a man wielding two scythes in a room full of half-demon teens. He scramble to his feet, and bounded towards the man whom he'd knocked over with the innocent intent of helping him to his feet. What made Jin think that an idea like this was a good one was a complete mystery to the students, but in Jin's eyes, helping this man may reduce the punishment he was definitely going to receive. "I-I'm so sorry sensei! I didn't mean to- I mean I wasn't aware that- crap, this is bad..." Ironic, as Jin had no idea what was in store for him.[/font][/size][/color]

[u][b][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=5]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:24 A.M[/size].[/font][/color][/b][/u]

[color=#000000][size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Marta had been somewhat surprised at the small girls adept control of her aura, but then remembered that the girl was in fact older than even she was. Still, aura control like that was an impressive feat to be sure.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]She'd just been getting ready for a relaxing break, now that Sarah and the Akatsuki twins had been settled in, when Jayden, the undead girl who'd refused to sere Astaroth entered her room. She was another strange case, as she was technically a demon in the eyes of the Guild. She still remembered arguing fiercely with the guild about her admittance, and how it was Masune who'd managed to find the loophole, proving that she was actually a half-demon, and therefore the Guild could not refuse her, that got her enrolled. Although Jayden had been a little on the, well, her brain had not fully survived the assault that killed her, Marta loved her as if she were a regular student.[/font]

She was accompanied by Merrick, her still li[font=arial, sans-serif]ving brother, and for many reasons her handler as well. The purpose of her visit was an annual event, as she'd not been given the class she wanted with Tenkai. How Jayden got along so well with him was a mystery to her, but to each their own she supposed. She giggled slightly at Jayden's repetitive questioning, and Merrick's excuse. "It's no problem Merrick-san." she said as she accessed her computer. "What class did you say you wanted Jayden-chan? One of Tenkai's, I know, but specifically which one?"[/font][/size][/color]

[size=5][u][b][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif]Empty Street, Osaka: 8:05 A.M.[/font][/color][/b][/u][/size]

[color=#000000][size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Avichi smiled as he chewed at the nail -or rather claw as the Demon King could not fully contain his True Form- of his thumb. "Perhaps I am." he said, leaving his mischievous smile across his face to further intrigue Jack. "You know of the Akatsuki boy, Jin's role in his 'highness's' downfall I assume?" Shortly after this, Avichi chuckled. "Why even ask? All demons and Demon Slayers do. But this request is not from me alone, but from Mr. the Bloodreaver too." Avichi then fliped forward and landed on the tip of a light post. Showing off was a rather large hobby of his, and he relished any chance to gain even a minor spotlight. Why he was showing off when Jack's full attention was on him, and whether he really expected to impress Jack with such an easy feat, or if he was simply bored was a mystery.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]He spread his arms wide, as if declaring something and stated "The boy is indeed the one chosen to inherit the former Team Blind Eyes, the very same team that was once led by Masune the Bloodreaver himself. Not only is he destined for this, but he is the one spoken of in the prophecy depicting the fall of Lucifer himself." Avichi's grin now went from mischievous to sinister as he continued. "However, we are still unsure of the boys true power, so to speak. It is impossible to say what his potential is, and unpractical to simply guess where his power will go, thus an accurate training regime cannot be guessed at." The Demon Kings eyes then focused solely on Jack. "This's where you come in. The young boy's abilities must boy tested. We must discern whether Jin Akatsuki is truly a threat to Lucifer, and carries the potential to become the hero he is believed to be, or if he will die like a dog."[/font][/size][/color]

Archived