Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Aix

Aix

A Wise Wolf

• Moderators
  • 4,394 posts
Seriously, this guy is the most generic but best Xyz Monster ever. Rank 4, two effects, two ways to use him. Who doesn't use this card (besides in a Deck without/with barely any Level 4 monsters)? He's a wall combined with Book of Moon!
Posted Image
If you seriously don't know his effect...

I don't suppose there is much to discuss but w/e.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

"Gluttony may be destructive, but that doesn't mean abstinence is constructive." ~Holo

Wildflame

Wildflame

Mahou Shounen Trishula Magica!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts
I still go for Utopia over this in neutral scenarios. Still, when you're facing a big monster with low DEF, this card excels.

Airride the Gardevoir

Airride the Gardevoir

Lovely Blossom

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
I forget it exists A LOT.
Dunno why. I just...Don't remember it.
It's useful, yes, but...I dunno. I don't really like it as much as some people, I guess.

tumblr_m70v33NScO1r4ol9xo1_500.gif

3DS Friend Code: 4854 - 6893 - 6268

Please tell me if you add me so I can add you back!

Blossoming

Arin

Arin

"Love. They refuse to understand it."

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,927 posts
There's a lot of debating going on about what the Best Rank 4 is at the moment, but I will say that this is one of the greater Rank 4s. Utopia is slightly falling out of favor, and Black Corn has a pretty cool effect. Papilloperative still sucks.

Alice-sama has taken my heart.

TzpjaR3.gif

Dem "The End"

Dem "The End"

The End's Great Revival

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,112 posts
Honestly, I have to agree. At least, in terms of generic Rank 4s, this is one of, if not the, best. Utopia has lost its luster over time with all the easy destruction running around, and not many monsters have 1800 or more DEF these days, making Maestroke all the better. Plus, Maestroke has his own protection, making him even more appealing to use.

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~Top Hat Regulator~

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,553 posts
  • Married to:Yubel
This was one card I hoped Yuma would use in the anime, such a shame that the only time Yuma even touched this card was in the spin-off manga.

OT: It's so versatile, it solves many problems that most of the deck your deck might not be able to handle without it.

This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair... Turn End. - Aporia

The girl who blocked TPP in the mart and KT the Dragonite get to occupy my sig

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Rest of Sig

Aix

Aix

A Wise Wolf

• Moderators
  • 4,394 posts

There's a lot of debating going on about what the Best Rank 4 is at the moment, but I will say that this is one of the greater Rank 4s. Utopia is slightly falling out of favor, and Black Corn has a pretty cool effect. Papilloperative still sucks.

A surprisingly low number of people use Black Corn. I have a Maestroke out and they only bring out... Utopia. And I'm just thinking "Thank God, they didn't use Black Corn".

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

"Gluttony may be destructive, but that doesn't mean abstinence is constructive." ~Holo

Arin

Arin

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,927 posts

A surprisingly low number of people use Black Corn. I have a Maestroke out and they only bring out... Utopia. And I'm just thinking "Thank God, they didn't use Black Corn".

Other people don't see the versatility of Black Corn, but when you have both Black Corn and Gachi out on the field with full materials, it's funny to be able to send Stardust with absolutely no effort. :D

TzpjaR3.gif

Sora the Gay Guy

Sora the Gay Guy

YCM's #1 straight guy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts
I love this card, so much. Wins games.

tumblr_m2brefX11I1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

We have always tread the borderland
Anime I" m currently watching

I'm also sora1499 on DN and Sora.Makishima on Skype, Feel free to say hi! :)

Barty

Barty

Joker of the End Times~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts
I'm assuming that we are discounting 3-materials? Becuase otherwise Shock Master probably has a few words for you.

OT: The card is amazing, and is the best Rank 4 to go into if in doubt. It deserves a place in anydeck that runs Rank 4's

Good thing I brought my Axe Cane

2r68WSt.png

The Joker will Lock all....

Thanks to someone from CGC.

Sora the Gay Guy

Sora the Gay Guy

YCM's #1 straight guy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

OT: The card is amazing, and is the best Rank 4 to go into if in doubt. It deserves a place in anydeck that runs Rank 4's

This card is great even in decks that rarely make 4s like merlanteans. It's too good to pass up.

newhat

newhat

Legendary Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts
One of the few cards that lets you survive a Shock Lock for any amount of time.

.Saber

.Saber

druddigon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,229 posts
I play Agents therefore don't play a rank 4, but if I was ever to need just one then this would be it. It is pretty much the best rank 4 just because you can go into it in most situations and it will at least provide you with a good defence or an attack over something.

Also I was in a really awkward situation when my opponent had this and Temtempo out and I forgot Temtempo increased all Djinns... 2800 ATK Maestroke was not nice to deal with.

o3bbt.png

Arin

Arin

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,927 posts
The T.G. variant can run 2 Rhino, therefore giving you access to Corn. Also, my Deck runs TKRO, so it can actually easily make Corn.

But I've recently made room for Black Mist instead of Corn and got rid of the 1 Rhino.

TzpjaR3.gif

Zanda Panda

Zanda Panda

VIP Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,253 posts

Papilloperative still sucks.

Posted Image

No, seriously, why are you saying that Papilloperative sucks? |:

qDFns6u.png

.Saber

.Saber

druddigon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,229 posts

The T.G. variant can run 2 Rhino, therefore giving you access to Corn. Also, my Deck runs TKRO, so it can actually easily make Corn.

But I've recently made room for Black Mist instead of Corn and got rid of the 1 Rhino.

I don't play the T.G. variant. I play the Trooper one. The only Level 4s I run are Rai-oh and Honest, and I don't ever want to make an Xyz with those. If I played Dim Alchs/Rush Rhinos etc then I would play Maestroke, not Corn,

Also Papilloperative does not suck by any means, It creates a Wind-up OTK and also wins games on its own.

o3bbt.png

Hoppy

Hoppy

Lend every man thine ear, yet few thine voice

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,420 posts

You suck.

OT, definitely the best rank 4 as it's a fantastic wall plus it gets over a lot of things.

14nzm0n.png

Some Pokemon battles

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

「The Faceless」

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,402 posts
Maestroke would troll pretty hard if it's 1st effect could be used during either turn.

Posted Image

d05.gif
Faces can come and go.
Some of us go without face.
Those without one, search for a face.
A face they can call... "Mine".

Aix

Aix

A Wise Wolf

• Moderators
  • 4,394 posts
Papilloperative is okay, but I actually don't use it that often. Of course, I've used it before, but I rather not.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Sora the Gay Guy

Sora the Gay Guy

YCM's #1 straight guy

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts
Papi is a good card.

/Thread

Can we get back to maestroke now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users