Dragon's Universe

EpicBoss99

It's kinda bad... The boost is too little to make any impact on a duel whatsoever and the other effect is just downright weird. It's not even a good side against chaos dragons or hieratics because they rarely banish their stuff and there are no good targets for you to bring back. Dragunities habe targets, but they rarely banish either. Honestly, it's kinda awkward.

okay, pretty useless, it's a nice side if your opponent happens to play with dragon types. Your OCG is pretty bad, but since it's been a while as you say it's somewhat understandable. You should be able to find an OCG thread somewhere in RC.

edit: sora, it's a field not an equip lol.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1356893317' post='6106201']
Hey epic boss. Sorry I de-friended you, I thought you were gone for good. Glad to have you back.
[/quote]

No Problem.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1356893257' post='6106199']
okay, pretty useless, it's a nice side if your opponent happens to play with dragon types. Your OCG is pretty bad, but since it's been a while as you say it's somewhat understandable. You should be able to find an OCG thread somewhere in RC.

edit: sora, it's a field not an equip lol.
[/quote]

Probably because im using OCG from the old, generation 1 cards. Im tring to learn the new OCG.

[quote name='Archlord Sora' timestamp='1356893778' post='6106213']
Don't ruin the moment, Zazu. It doesn't look like a cost to me.
[/quote]it isn't either, I am just tired it seems. Alright, here's the fix. Might not be 100 % accurate, but it's way better than what you have now.

All Dragon-Type monsters gain 300 ATK. Once per turn, when a Dragon-Type monster is banished: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster in your opponent's Graveyard with 1000 or less ATK; Special Summon that card to your side of the field.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1356893940' post='6106216']
it isn't either, I am just tired it seems. Alright, here's the fix. Might not be 100 % accurate, but it's way better than what you have now.
[/quote]

I know, I know. Like I said before, I was using an outdated version of OCG when I temporarily left. I'll try to learn the new OCG.

Ok, fixed.

Archived