[Leaderboard] - Loki vs. .:Blu:. (Loki wins!) LOCK!

Thar

Guest Yan-Tsundere Barrel

New leaderboard diggymahoochy turns me on~

Card requirements:

Make a monster card based on a fruit of your choice, with a stab effect that pertains to the fruit.

- No Fusions, Rituals, Synchros, or XYZs.

Rules:

1. Opponent must PM me their card.

2. First to 3 votes or most votes by stated deadline wins!

3. Voters must include a valid reason for voting (2 lines minimum.)

Voting deadline:

January 6, 2012 - 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Prizes:

1 rep + a win for the Leaderboards

[spoiler=Card A]Z4fVZ.png

Can only be Special Summoned by tributing a Monster you control; put a Face counter on this card for each level star on the tributed Monster. When this card attacks: Increase its ATK by 200 for each Face counter on it. Once per turn, during your Standby phase: You may remove all Face counters from this card; tribute a Monster you control and put Face counters on this card for each level star on the tributed monster.

[spoiler=Card B]RottenCoreApple_zps0ca90071.png

Lore: If this card was Special Summoned from your Deck: You can banish this face-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower DARK monsters from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase of your next turn. You can only use the effect of “Rotten Core Apple” once per turn.

What do you mean by stab effect pertaining to the fruit? Also, does the card image have to be related with the chosen fruit?

If you choose to use a card image than it should be the fruit you chose.

Otherwise, written cards are perfectly fine.

As for the stab effect... I dunno, be creative?

Btw Loki, does this 1-on-1 have a prize for the winner? It's fine if it doesn't. I was just wondering since I didn't see anything mentioned about a prize.

I suppose a rep will do fine. Maybe even a few points.

I dunno, what do you think?

Guest Devil's Advocate

Card A is too slow to be of any real worth. It can easily get run over by anything in our current Meta, and has no real way of backing itself up. Card B works wonders with Tomato (which I think is the only card that it may work with) as a pseudo-Rabbit that fuels for DAD or Chaos, depending on the situation. The only problem is, it can Special ANY Level 4 or lower DARK, so you can go Arma + Plaguespreader for something all for a +0. So again, I'm stuck in a situation between two shitty cards with the different meaning of shitty. Just like last time, I'll vote for the one that isn't broken, which is Card A.

If Card B had more restrictions (I.e. they are banished when they leave the field, the effects are negated, etc.) then it'd have my vote, but as it stands it's too open-ended and begging for abuse. Card A goes way too minus for a mediocre effect. My vote goes to Card A, because it's not borked out the wazoo.

3 Card A! Nice game Loki!

Likewise! Haven't had a finished 1v1 in a while.

I'll link this to the leaderboards. Thanks for voting, everyone!

Archived