[Leaderboard] Sorin Vs X-Zero0 {Lock}

Sorin Markov

Guest Sorin Markov

Rules:

I. First to 3 votes wins or person with the most votes after 2 weeks wins.

II. All votes must have a valid reason.

III. No Spamming, Flamming, and/or Trolling.

IV. I have the right to reject any challange.

Prize: 3 Likes

Requirements:

Challengers choice: make a card that can be speciall Summoned through use of the spell and trap card zones

Sorin's Card

yamip.png

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned exccept by putting a Demonic counter on one of your Spell/Trap card zones(The Spell/Trap card zone cannot be used until the Demonic counter is removed). Once per turn you may activate one of these effects:

-Target one monster your opponent controls: Destroy it.

-Tribute this card and remove a Demonic counter; Target 1 monster your opponent control: Take control of target monster.

X-Zero0's Card

2q9cl0n.jpg

lore -

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special summoned by putting a 'C' counter on 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones (While a 'C' counter is in either players Spell & Trap card Zone: no card can be placed in that card zone.) In addition to this effect, banish 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up; Cyber-type monsters cannot be destroyed in battle by level 6 or higher monsters. When This is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, move all 'C' counters on your side of the field to the opponents empty Spell & Trap Card Zones (If all Spell & Trap Card Zones are occupied, send all Special Summoned Cyber-type monsters to the Graveyard and inflict 1000 Life Points of damage to your opponent for every card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

I will take you on :)

requirement: make a card that can be speciall Summoned through use of the spell and trap card zones, will post mine up in 2 minutes :)

zero0

edit - my card

[spoiler= zero0s card]

2q9cl0n.jpg

lore -

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special summoned by putting a 'C' counter on 1 of your Spell & Trap Card Zones (While a 'C' counter is in either players Spell & Trap card Zone: no card can be placed in that card zone.) In addition to this effect, banish 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up; Cyber-type monsters cannot be destroyed in battle by level 6 or higher monsters. When This is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, move all 'C' counters on your side of the field to the opponents empty Spell & Trap Card Zones (If all Spell & Trap Card Zones are occupied, send all Special Summoned Cyber-type monsters to the Graveyard and inflict 1000 Life Points of damage to your opponent for every card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

If I'm able to be honest, I don't like either one. It's nothing against either of you, it's just that one of them is broken as all hell, and the other one is way too convoluted and confusing, and I'm not a fan of custom Types. I don't mind Archetypes, but Custom Types take some of the realism out of the game.

Anyway, I have to lean towards the second one, since the first one is really just a Change of Heart that can also function as a Wind-Up Shark of sorts and it's terrible card design.

So for Sorin's card, I think its useful.

Negating the effect of that spell/trap to summon was a brilliant drawback. The first effect was pretty good since it's a tribute with low ATK, so it makes sense. The second one is great also - change of heart but removing counter, also great since CoH was banned, it was a great way to bring it back.

My vote has to go with the first card - it seemed more useful.

Archived