[Leaderboard] Rücken 定規 (Win) LOCK

mikel.

Making a monster or spell/ trap card that has similar effect(s) as to cards as Dark Hole, Black rose etc. But not only, it has to be able to protect it's self in any matter as Stardust or Thought Ruler Archfiend(Etc) do, not to forget it's to have two effects included. That's what this contest is all about.
Over view:
1 CARD MADE.+Two Effects Included
[color=#ff0000]ALL Y.C.M RULES[/color]
1V1 LEADER-BOARD RULES APPLY
[color=#ff0000][Due Day Jun.17][/color]
3 VOTES TO WIN
Cards are to be Submitted to me (PM'ed)--Will be posted here before the Next week--
[color=#0000cd]Good Luck.[/color]
[color=#0000cd][spoiler=card 1][/color][color=#0000cd][b]Quox the Geo-Tempest[/b]
[color=#4b0082][b]DARK[/b][/color]
Level 8
[i]Fiend-type[/i]
When this card is tribute Summoned: Destroy all monsters on the field except this card; put 5 Quox tokens (DARK/Level 3/Fiend-type/ATK: 1000/DEF: 1000) on your opponent's field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You may banish it; gain control of all Quox tokens your opponent controls. While this card is banished: You may activate one of the following effects:[/color][list]
[*]Switch control of 1 Quox token you control to your opponent; return this card to your Graveyard.
[*]Switch control of 3 Quox tokens you control to your opponent; return this card to your hand.
[*]Switch control of 5 Quox tokens you control to your opponent; Special Summon this card from your banished pile, then pay 1000 Life Points.
[/list]
[i]ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2000[/i]
[color=#0000cd][/spoiler][/color]
[color=#0000cd][spoiler=card 2[/color]]

[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k518/ledrooney/YuGioH/165911_zpsb2c97e4f.jpg[/img]
[color=#0000cd][/spoiler][/color]

Archived