Sora vs I Hate Snatch Steal [Leaderboard] (Finished, Sora wins!)

Sora1499

Card Rules and Requirements:
*Make a card that has the ability to use your opponent's spell or trap cards OR copy your opponent's spell/trap effects as its own.
[spoiler='*Example, albeit broken, entries']Sack, the Broken Searcher
EARTH
Level 3
Fiend/Effect
When this card is normal summoned, you can add 1 spell card from your opponent's deck or graveyard to your hand.
1000/1000

Troll, the Unfair Card
EARTH
Level 8
Fiend/Effect
Once per turn, when a spell or trap card is activated: You can negate that activation. If the negated card is in your graveyard, you can activate that card's effect as this card's.
3000/1000
[/spoiler]
*Don't use the example entries above.
*No other rules or requirements.

Due Date and Votes to Win
*The card is due by noon tomorrow.
*First to 3 votes or the most votes by Monday wins.
*PM me your card when you're ready.

[spoiler='Card A']necrospelltome.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Card B']168658.jpg[/spoiler]

3-1, Sora wins!

Necro spell tomb:

Its a huge plus card. Milling cards is great, especially in LS, and agent, then getting a spell? Graverobber has a higher cost than that, but if you dont use it, back to the grave it goes. I dun like it. 1k is not a big deal. -_-

Arcane Magician: This is the opposite of Necro. it is one of the most underwhelming cards i have ever seen. Blech. The only good thing is she can be a beater that can SS. The negation thing is a minus, and then setting it from the grave by losing her, I just don't like it. 

In the end, at least Necro is useful, so I give my vote to card a.

I only voted because of the booster box I'm not going to get. XP

So, we have a card that essentially allows staples (Monster Reborn, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, etc.) to potentially be @4 or more. Life Points mean nothing if it allows me to use another copy of a staple. Card A is broken because of that.

Card B is pathetic. Why should I pay half my Life Points to negate a Spell Card? I can already do that with Solemn Judgment, and that is Speed Spell 3 while this is Speed Spell 2. On top of that, I have to discard a Spell Card. What if I need the Spell Card for something else? Also even if I do run this, I will not Tribute this card just to Set a Spell Card. This isn't worth the space in the slightest.

I'm split between absolute broken and absolute pathetic. I'm going to hate my vote either way, so I'll go with Card B since it isn't broken beyond repair even though it can use a hell of a lot of work.

i will, on principle, be opposed to a card that will allow me to double staples such as lance for the cost of...graveyard setup and a pittance of life points. necro spell tome is broken beyond belief. it is absolutely horrendous design and would break the game if it ever saw the light of day.

forbidden arcane magician is too underpowered. the ss effect is nice and i wouldnt change that. what i would change is the costs for negating and grabbing that spell. something like: "During either player's turn, when your opponent would activate a Spell Card: You can tribute this card; Negate the activation of that Spell Card and if you do, destroy it. During your next Standby Phase, if the card negated by this effect is in your opponent's Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Set that card in your Spell/Trap Card Zone."

if that seems a bit much then a restriction could be added somewhere. the point is that Card B has potential to work with some changes. Card A is irredeemable. as such, I vote for Card B.

Archived