Heraldics

Cobalt_000

I like playing the Troopers just because you can actually do something immediately with what you mill, and it has great synergy with the Calls. I was playing Lylas, but i was kind-of torn between LS and Trooper... I don't feel you need much mill really, so I didn't feel running both LS and Troopers was appropriate. I haven't tryed testing with both LS and Troopers, but individually, both tested really well. Change isn't actually that bad, considering you have no really good method of instant swarm and their amount of field presence seems underwhelming.

The problem with Unicorn is that it's ONLY good for bringing that one specific monster back as a 2400 beater with no effect. While it is a Heraldic Beast, the others are usually sufficient with High Medallion Arts to bring out virtually anything, so you don't need it to make sure you dont run out of Heraldics. You could run Unicorn if you run specific Xyz that need LIGHT Materials, but that's still pushing it.

Heraldics tend to clog a bit at times because of the limited methods of swarming with them.

Lyla's good because it can kill S/Ts, and if you follow it with High Medallion Arts, it's very effective. Ryko is also an option, although it trades speed for versatility in what you can destroy.

Archived