Madolche Hootcake

iNEsAET.jpg

When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; banish that target, then Special Summon 1 "Madolche" monster from your Deck, except "Madolche Hootcake". You can only use this effect of "Madolche Hootcake" once per turn.

Because it's on ygopro now and that just happened.

Pfft. Yeah in like two months when they finally add them

If it's from Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy, it'll probably be added within 3 weeks, when the rest of the Set is released in the OCG. I've noticed that sets are often added all at once with only a few exceptions. Otherwise I'd be more annoyed that Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon isn't on yet.

If it's from Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy, it'll probably be added within 3 weeks, when the rest of the Set is released in the OCG. I've noticed that sets are often added all at once with only a few exceptions. Otherwise I'd be more annoyed that Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon isn't on yet.

Even if all the cards are known and have good quality scans, DN's staff has made it clear to us that they won't be adding any cards anymore until it is physically in an OCG player's hand. So no more LTGY until February.

It's Konami, man. I'd lol if madolches become meta cuz of this.

Hootcake is good but it's not nearly that good.

I gotta say I'm really surprised they continued with the support for the Madolches after CBLZ didn't have any at all... but I'm happy they did it :P

Also I now checked, and I can't see that it's on pro already. I tried downloading with the auto updater and downloaded the new percy (it asked me automatically if I want to) and it's still not there. what version do you have? that's very odd...

OT: I think the cost is not that hard to fullfill if you run stuff like Veiler Maxx "C" or even Charge of the Light Brigade...and it searches from the deck so it's super easy to get what you want. Can't wait to test it already.

Archived