Gerrah the Flame Lord LV3/5/8

Supertramp

The first 3 LV monsters I made:

[spoiler=Gerrah the Flame Lord LV3]

175674.jpg

During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned: You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Garrah the Flame Lord LV5" from your hand or Deck. If you do: Place 3 Flame Counters on it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gerrah the Flame Lord LV5]

175592.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Dragon-Type or FIRE monster. You can discard 1 monster; place Flame Counters on this card equal to the discarded card's Level. Your opponent's monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Flame Counter on this card. At the end of any Battle Phase that this card destroyed a monster by battle: You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Gerrah the Flame Lord LV8" from your hand or Deck. If you do: Place this card's Flame Counters on it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gerrah the Flame Lord LV8]

175586.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by "Gerrah the Flame Lord LV5", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard 1 monster; place Flame Counters on this card equal to the discarded card's Level + 2. Your opponent's monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Flame Counter on this card. If a monster's ATK and/or DEF become 0 by this effect, destroy it. You can remove 8 Flame Counters from this card; destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

[/spoiler]

Ok, I can see your point. I have changed the LV3 and LV5 to make it faster:

- LV3: I changed "During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned" to "During your next End Phase after this card is Summoned:". So it also works with a Special Summon by a searcher e.g. Still not fast, but you also get a higher reward when using LV3: 5 Flame Counters for the Summoned LV5, instead of 3.

- LV5: Can now be Special SUmmoned by Tributing 1 Dragon-Type or 1 FIRE monster. So it is also easy to start with LV5 (but you don't get the Fire Counters from LV3). Furthermore the LV8 is Special Summoned at the end of the Battle Phase, not during the End Phase. So you can alsready use its effects.

So..is it better or too strong now?

About the Flame Counter increase from getting the LV5 from the LV3, I don't think that's necessary, they're strong enough, they just needed more speed. Maybe you could even change the LV3 to have its eff to SS the LV5 activated at any end phase after it is summoned, not just yours. Other than that I think they're just fine now that they're faster and don't need any more fixes.

Well, here's a slightly corrected version I suggest, though his wording was pretty good. Changes in bold.

"During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned: You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Garrah the Flame Lord LV5" from your hand or Deck. If you do: Place 3 Flame Counters on it."

"You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Dragon-Type or FIRE monster. You can discard 1 monster; place Flame Counters on this card equal to the discarded card's Level. Your opponent's monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Flame Counter on this card. At the end any Battle Phase that this card destroyed a monster by battle: You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Gerrah the Flame Lord LV8" from your hand or Deck. If you do: Place this card's Flame Counters on it."

"Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by "Gerrah the Flame Lord LV5", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard 1 monster; place Flame Counters on this card equal to the discarded card's Level + 2. Your opponent's monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Flame Counter on this card. If a monster's ATK and/or DEF become 0 by this effect, destroy it. You can remove 8 Flame Counters from this card; destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field."

Archived