[Finished]Aix Tournament *Still Accepting*

Aix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it okay if I reserve? I'm still trying to pump sora's Deep sea cards out of him, since that is my fav CC archtype...

Cherz: Yes that's fine. Rucken: Alright. Just make sure it's not stall/burn/exodia/otk/ftk and stuff like that, i forgot to say that in the rules but I don't want shit like that.

[spoiler='Quotes to Get Attention, Ignore This.']

So I got the decklist/proxies posted on this post.

Oh yeah did I ask to reserve a place?

YCM name: Look to the left.

DN name: Ratskin

My deck list will be in as soon as I've thought of all the cards. I know the theme, I just need to come up with the specifics.

Count me in, my deck being the Touhou Team Nine deck.  I will reinforce it to match with other players, and I guarantee that THEY WON'T BE OP.

Favorite Custom Card that I made:  Gotta be my one and only Remiliaaaaaa

d32Ms80.jpg

Is it okay if I reserve? I'm still trying to pump sora's Deep sea cards out of him, since that is my fav CC archtype...

I'll be running it. I have updated my post(s).

Welp I'll join

Site name: D.A.

DN Name: SightlessReality

Favorite Custom Card: [spoiler=Teravoid King]157625.jpg              

[/spoiler]

I'll have the deck list put up later.

How much proxying are we allowed because if I want to use a totally fictional archetype then this could get...well fictional

can I use written cards huh? I want to join because it sounds interesting 

>Not on Duel Portal

Gentlemen, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention. Because DP somehow causes my computer to go psycho and say: "You are not authorized to open this file." shortly before it wrecks my internet.

Username: Toyo (Or some variation of that name)

DN Name: Ichirun

Favorite Custom Card: 2h66kgi.jpg

Deck list should be up "soon".

Sounds interesting. I would hate having tolook back and forth to se ethe effects of the cards people are using. I'll think about it.

[/spoiler]

Alright, everyone. Let's get those decklists in. Those of you who have gotten your stuff in should go playtest with other people. I am also an option and I will be testing your decks with a meta deck, prolly either Fire Fists, Evilswarm or Merlantean.

I'm not exactly sure if this tournament will be Yugioh meta-level, depending on the average level of all you guys' decks.

Legit tournament will begin after playtesting is over. When will it be over? Well I dunno, after we've all tested for a bit.

I'm almost done with my Deck List.

[Spoiler=Deck: Enter the Void]

GZ5VqGq.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= The Proxies]

[spoiler=Dark General Freed = Teravoid King]

157625.jpg              

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished and there are 2 or more monsters with different names banished (excluding this card). If this card was Special Summoned this way; Banish the top 5 cards from your Deck. Once per turn while you control this face-up card: select 1 monster in either players banish pile and add it to its owners hand: Until the End Phase of this turn, this card gains the selected cards name and effect. "Tera Void King" can only be Special Summoned once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Gateway to the Dark world = Teravoid Tunnel]

157629.jpg              

Effect,

Select 2 "Teravoid" monsters from the Deck and banish them.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gravekeepers Vassel = Teravoid Jester]

157633.jpg              

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when this card is banished. If this card is Special Summoned this way; Banish the top 4 cards from your Deck. Once during each of your Standby Phases while you control this face-up card: destroy 1 card on the field, your opponent then draws 1 card. "Teravoid Jester" can only be Special Summoned once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Blast Sphere = Teravoid Judge]

157637.jpg              

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished. If This card was Special Summoned this way; Banish the top 4 cards from your Deck. During each of your turns you can Banish the top card from your Deck to flip a face-down monster you control face-up (Flip effects are not activated at this time) or flip a face-up monster you control face-down. "Teravoid Judge" can only be Special Summoned once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= The Gates of the Dark World = The Teravoid]

157640.jpg              

Effect,

All "Teravoid" monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF. All cards that would be sent to the Graveyard or Deck are Banished instead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Imperial Iron Wall = Wrath of the Teravoid King]

157718.jpg            

Effect,

This card can only be activated when there is a "Teravoid King" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Teravoid King" from your Graveyard ignoring its Summoning conditions. Any card sent to the Graveyard is considered to be banished instead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Magical Marionette = Teravoid Queen]

177501.jpg              

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished and there are 1 or more monster cards with different names banished (excluding this card).If this card was Special Summoned this way; Banish the to card from your Deck. When a card effect would target a "Tera Void" monster you control; you can remove this card from play: negate the effect and destroy it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gagagadraw = Teravoid Recall]

179896.jpg              

Effect,

Target 2 "Teravoid" monsters in your banished pile, return them to the Deck; Draw 2 cards. This cards effect is unaffected by the effect of "The Teravoid".

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shard of Greed = Insanityville in the Teravoid]

179902.jpg              

Effect,

All "Teravoid" monsters gain 400 ATK & DEF. During your Standby Phase you can banish 1 card in your hand; Draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Dark Blade the Captain of the Evil World = Teravoid Knight]

179925.jpg      

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished. If This card was Special Summoned this way; Banish the top card from your Deck. If this card is destroyed by battle: target 1 "Teravoid" card in your banished pile; Add it to your hand. "Teravoid Knight" can only be Special Summoned once per turn.

[/spoiler]    

[spoiler= Gagaga Girl =Teravoid Canceler]

179932.jpg              

Effect,

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is banished. If This card was Special Summoned this way; Banish the top 2 cards from your Deck. When a "Teravoid" monster you control would be affected by an opponents card effect: Pay 500 life points; Negate the effect. "Teravoid Canceler" can only be Special Summoned once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

My decklist IS here.  Add me to the roster :3

Also, I need to know exactly how you can upload your own cards to DN, because I've been playing DN for a while and I couldn't figure it out, huehuehue.

Also, if you need testing, I can help out, but I need to know how lol

DN ign: Patchouli-Knowledge
YCM ign: Look at my name, but it WILL change once I get 20 posts+ going :3

TEAM (9) Deck:

Monster (16):

Team Nine - Cirno x3
Team Nine - Rumia x3

Team Nine - Wriggle x2

Team Nine - Mystia x2

Team Nine - Kisume x3

Team Nine - Daiyousei x3

Spell (14):

Team Nine's Recruition x3

Team Nine's Morale Boost x2

Team Nine's Ritual x1

Team Nine's Final Stand x1 (Possibly will be limited)

Gensokyo the Illusional Land x1
Lightning Vortex x1

The Grimoire of Alice x1

Dark World Dealings x2

Pot of Avarice x1 (Limited)

Monster Reborn x1 (Limited)

Trap (10):
Luck of Tewi x3

Rinnosuke's Antique Shop x3

Icicle Fall - Easy x1

Bottomless Trap Hole x1 (Semi-Limited?)

Solemn Judgement x1 (Limited)

Solemn Warning x1 (Semi-Limited?)

Extra Deck (10):

Elegant Maid - Sakuya Izayoi x2

Ghost Princess - Yuyuko Saigyouji x1

Half-human Gardener - Youmu Konpaku x1

Lunar Princess - Kaguya Houraisan x1

Lunatic Rabbit - Reisen U. Inaba x2

Moon Brain - Eirin Yagokoro x1

Scarlet Devil - Remilia Scarlet x1

Ally of Justice - Catastor x1

All card explained here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/296500-touhou-deck-team-⑨-deck/

Also, I need to know exactly how you can upload your own cards to DN, because I've been playing DN for a while and I couldn't figure it out, huehuehue.

You see... you can't. That's why we are using proxies, putting useless real cards as placeholders for these fake cards and so, you need a list of what you are going to use for what. Also, Touhou is not a real type, so I will say all your cards are Spellcaster-Type okay?

EDIT: A card I have a problem with would be Touhou Wriggle, because it can add anything including stuff like Monster Reborn, Dark Hole and etc. Please make it specify only Team Nine Spell/Trap cards. Otherwise, I believe your cards may be underpowered. You don't have a consistent method of discarding.

You see... you can't. That's why we are using proxies, putting useless real cards as placeholders for these fake cards and so, you need a list of what you are going to use for what. Also, Touhou is not a real type, so I will say all your cards are Spellcaster-Type okay?

OK, I'll make a fake deck on DN and post the image up here so you can know what's what.

Also, sure, you can set them up as Spellcaster Type, but all the effects that are dependent on Touhou type will be changed to Spellcaster as well.

EDIT: A card I have a problem with would be Touhou Wriggle, because it can add anything including stuff like Monster Reborn, Dark Hole and etc. Please make it specify only Team Nine Spell/Trap cards. Otherwise, I believe your cards may be underpowered. You don't have a consistent method of discarding.

Okay, and you can go ahead and start testing. Make changes if necessary.

So we just need 1 more :o interesting.

Nah, there can be any amount.

Btw does our deck HAVE TO BE 40 or can we go a little bit beyond the threshold?

Go ahead and go beyond. It just isn't recommended to go beyond 40. Maximum is 60 of course.

Archived