[Finished]Aix Tournament *Still Accepting*

Aix

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all balancing has been completed... but I don't know how to condense the images so that it's like:

Team Nine - Cirno : [Show]

If I learn how to do that:  I can post my deck list up here and ask for practice matches and all that jazz.

[spoiler='Insert Name Here']Insert Content Here[/spoiler]

Welp, just did some testing with with Kenji. It was..........rough for him. Course it was hard for me mostly cause I have to look at to pages to know what cards what. Other then that his deck is interesting.

Mine on the other hand is a bit to fast for his. <-< Much more so then I expected.

[spoiler=Screen Shot, ignore the synchro on his side of the field and my tragg, also this is game 2]

duXhOVQ.jpg

[/spoiler]

I found a need to post here about the announcement of my deck completion. Yay Team Nine ^^ All the fancy nancy stuff with pictures will be posted when I get hold of my laptop, where I have fraps. But I feel like telling you guys the basics so the contestants can be aware. Team Nine deck is similar to dark world archetype in the fact that it requires you to discard the monsters to activate the effect. However, unlike Dark World, Team Nine has a stable discard and re-add source, making it harder for the opponent to cut off the source. Many Team Nines are low on stats/levels, but their ability to swarm becomes a threat of synchro chains, where many of the Touhou synchro monster has a strong effect.

If there is space, I would like to be in:

YCM: Voltex

DN: Frex

Favorite Custom Card: It's in my signature.

Deck:

[spoiler=]

cJqOvkG.png

(Subject to change)

[/spoiler]

Proxies:

[spoiler=]

Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon = R-Genex Antimatter

MB9oV1z.jpg

You can reveal 1 "Genex" monster in your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, then banish that monster. When this card is removed from the field: Target the "Genex" monster  banished by this card's effect; Special Summon that target, and make its ATK 0. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand. If it was a DARK monster: Banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard. You can only control 1 "R-Genex Antimatter".

Robotic Knight = R-Genex Blaze

X0uJg3Q.jpg

During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 "Genex" monster from your Graveyard; Add 1 "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is equal or lower than the Level of the banished monster, except "R-Genex Blaze". The effect of "R-Genex Blaze" can only be activated once per turn.

X-Head Cannon = R-Genex Generator

AThExpr.jpg

Changer Synchron = R-Genex Echo

Y3jhwfZ.jpg

If you control a face-up "Genex" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During either player's turn: You can discard this card to the Graveyard to target 1 "Genex" Tuner monster in your Graveyard, except "R-Genex Echo"; Special Summon that target. It cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects this turn.

Meklord Fortress = Genex Power Plant

OE7J1Mo.jpg

All Machine-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Each time a player Synchro Summons a "Genex" monster(s): That player draws 1 card for each. Once per turn, during their respective Main Phase, each player can Normal Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from their hand as an additional Normal Summon. During the End Phase of the turn this card was destroyed: Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand. Then, if you only control "Genex" monsters, you can destroy all monsters on the field.

Gatling Dragon = Overloaded Engine Ω (A retrain of Fiendish Engine Ω)

wHbBV4w.jpg

1 Machine-Type monster + 1 DARK monster

Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Target up to 5 monsters in your opponent's Graveyard; banish those target(s), and if you do, this card gains 200 ATK for each card banished by this effect until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 2 "Broken Engine Tokens" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 800/DEF 0) When a "Broken Engine Token" is destroyed: Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target, and negate its effect(s) while it is in the Graveyard or banished.

[/spoiler]

>Not on Duel Portal

Gentlemen, you had my curiosity but now you have my attention. Because DP somehow causes my computer to go psycho and say: "You are not authorized to open this file." shortly before it wrecks my internet.

Username: Toyo (Or some variation of that name)

DN Name: Ichirun

Favorite Custom Card: 2h66kgi.jpg

Deck list should be up "soon".

[spoiler=Deck]

l8PxJNI.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Proxies]

Winged Kuriboh = Special Veiler

Alexandrite Dragon = Tao The Blue Dragon

Light-Imprisoning Mirror = Reverse Synchro

Chain Dragon = Azure Qinglong

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

[spoiler=Special Veiler]

352etqb.jpg

If your opponent Special Summons a Monster with 2000 or more ATK: banish 2 monsters from your graveyard; negate the Effects of the Special Summoned Monster and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner monster from your Hand. If you control no Monsters: you can banish this card in your Graveyard plus 1 level 3 or lower non-Tuner monster: Special Summon 1 Dragon-type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Level of the banished monsters. The effects of that Synchro Monster is negated.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tao The Blue Dragon]

LIGHT/Dragon/Level 4/1200 ATK/0 DEF

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a monster, it gains the following effect: When using this card for Synchro Summon of a Dragon-type Monster, you can treat this card's level as any level between 1 to 5. You can tribute this face-up card: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Monster from your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reverse Synchro]

Trap/Normal

Tribute 1 Synchro Monster you control; Negate the Special Summon of a monster. When this effect resolves, if the Synchro Material monsters used for the Synchro Summon of that card are in the Graveyard: You can Special Summon them. The cards Special Summoned by this card's effect is Banished when it leaves the field.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Azure Qinglong]

LIGHT/Dragon/Synchro/Level 6/2400 ATK/1200 DEF

When this card is Synchro Summoned: return all Banished cards to the graveyards. While this card is Face-up on the field: Neither players can Special Summon monsters, except by Synchro Summon.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Deck is basically Special Veiler turbo. I'm a crap deck builder and that's the best I can come up with while being sick. 

Hmm, After a test I really should make some changes. The ability of activating multiple Blazes in a single turn was stupid, and Antimatter is not too different to Grapha (it gives you a Genex from deck to hand so you can Summon it again if it destroyed, or another Antimatter in the Graveyard to get 2 on the field). I admit that was my intention but now I don't want to take that route. I will add a few restrictions:

Blaze: Can only activate its effect once per turn.

Antimatter: You can only control 1 "Antimatter" (so no Antimatter swarming).

The Fusion looks powerful too but I had yet to Summon it. Actually, Overload Fusion stayed dead in my hand during a game. If it proves to be a nuisance I will remove it from the Deck.

After testing and thought, I have found out that the entire "-Luna" archtype is relatively slow and that the only key points of power it has...are from the techs around it such as the Beastvolts (which are fairly designed actually :o) and things such as Photon Thrasher. I'll only be making 1 and only 1 more edit to my deck, because I'll be introducing the 1 card all "-Luna" sub-archtypes need to be at least a little more consistent without breaking them too much. The Synchros "seem" broken, but the fact that they can be easily countered because they are so Linear like Junk.dek, there aren't that many outs for "-Luna" monsters. This 1 card should fix the problem.

Two things: One can you change my deck list to have Snake being proxy for Lox instead of a Second Leopald.

Also, I worked out my deck loops worse than Wind-Ups... One of my extra discarders loop themselves back into hand, and Lox can fetch two copies of himself, thanks to that, and an extra monster... So I can make SS 2 Lox, and then a Leopald, overlay for Tiger King, search Tensu and detach, then bring back the detached thing for Shock Master.

So please can you put 'Except for Battler of Twin Brush, Lox' onto lox please?

Archived