Butterfly Season

Bored again, so I decided to make a quick archetype/set. So enjoy!

178886.jpg           

Lore: As long as this card is face-up on the field all Xyz monsters are treated to have a level equal to their rank. The first time during a turn a "Butterfly" monster is summoned the owner of the summoned monster can Special Summon one "Butterfly" monster from their deck with a different name and with a level equal to or lower than the summoned monster.

178891.jpg              

Lore: If the combined level of your opponents monsters is more than the combined level of your monsters(if you have no monster it is treated that you have 1 level) you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as an Xyz material except for a "Butterfly" monster.

178893.jpg              

Lore: If the combined level of the monsters on your side of the field is less than 4 you can Special Summon this card from your hand or graveyard. The effect of "Little Butterfly Princess" can only be used once per turn. When this card is Special Summoned if the combined level of your opponents monsters is more than the combined level of your monsters you can Special Summon one "Butterfly" monster form your deck except "Little Butterfly Princess".

178899.jpg              

Lore: If the combine level of your opponents monsters is more than 6 you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed you can select 2 "Butterfly" monster from your deck and add them to your hand except "Traveler Guide Butterfly".

178905.jpg              

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned and the combined level of your opponents monster is more than the combined level of your monsters you can take control of one monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Its level is now 1, it cannot attack, it cannot activate its effect, it cannot be tributed, it cannot be used a synchro material monster, it cannot be used as a Xyz material monster except for a "Butterfly" monster. The effect of "Butterfly Watcher Farfalla" can only be activated once per duel.

178910.jpg              

Lore: When a "Butterfly" monster is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can tribute this card to select up to two "Butterfly" monsters with less then 300 ATK on the field. Multiply their ATK by 10.

178921.jpg              
Lore: 2 or more(max 5) level 1 monsters
Once per turn you can select one level/rank 1 monster with less than 300 ATK and multiply its ATK by 10. Once per turn(during either players turn) you can detach one or more Xyz materials from this card and activate one of the following effects depending on the amount detached.
1- Level/rank 1 monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.
2- Level/rank 1 monsters gain 400 ATK for every monster on your side of the field until the End Phase. The affected monsters cannot declare a direct attack this turn.
3- Level/rank 1 monsters are unaffected by card effects until your opponents End Phase.

178926.jpg              
Lore: Multiply the DEF of "Butterfly" monsters with less than 300 defense by 10. Once during each battle phase if a "Butterfly" monster would be destroyed it is not.

178928.jpg              
Lore: During your End Phase if no "Butterfly" monster was sent to the graveyard gain life points equal to the number of "Butterfly" monster you control X 500.

178929.jpg              
Lore: When a "Butterfly" monster you control is destroyed gain life points equal to its original ATK X 10.

178933.jpg              
Lore: The turn this card is activate multiply the ATK of all "Butterfly" monsters you control with less than 300 ATK by 10. You can banish this card from your graveyard to select one "Butterfly" monster you control. It can attack directly this turn. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card was sent to the graveyard.

Im just going to point this out before anybody else does

1. This is too abusable with skyneet. If you never have heard of the card, look it up. You will shat yourself for trying to make a level 1 xyz archetype.

2. Don't to these confusing ATK points. Evilswarms with their 50 ending is already hard enough.

Why not just put Slacker Magician(That is if you mean this card), it has an english name already. You confused me by saying Skyneet, I even searched on DN and nothing. But yeah I know of this card, but I completely forgot about it. That is my bad, and you're right it is abusable. I guess I could add a clause which makes them only to be able to be Xyz material for a "Butterfly" Xyz monster. However while making these I did make them so you can summon Baby Tiragon, Mira the Giant Star, and Galaxy Queen and use them together, but now I don't  know what to do.

The weird attack is cause their ATK and DEF get multiplied by 10. 130-->1300, 190-->1900, etc. 

Archived