The Hill of ultimate God Modding

Cherz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gets in under the gise of a performer, plays the song "Piano Man" for a night, then after posioning the other people, throws the dead bodies out into the country side and plays "Piano Man" out of a loud-speaker.

My Musical Concert

My dogs come in and distract your undead, while I come in and play some drums to drown out Piano Man. With your song unhearable over my drums, you suicide and your undead army collapses, before I give back control of the hill to Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries. Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill with me camped at the bottom.

I send a horde of Cerberus to take you back to hell, there I throw you into bottomless pit

Then I join Simdoggy with some cute dogs :3

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill with Dog Lovers alliance guarding the bottom of it.:3

Glory for puppies :3

All your names have been written into the Death Note and you all die by spontaneous combustion so your corpses are gone, removing chances of revival. Then, I, a Shinigami (so I am immortal, invincible and unperceivable), sit on the hill, ready to write the name(s) of anyone who dares approach the hill. (Being a Shinigami I can see the names of anyone I look at and anyone whose picture I look at)

My hill.

I and my deamon spawn appear in a flash of red and bule flames next to the hill, with so many of us there you get carpull tunnel sydrome and you are unable to write all our names, I kick you off after u refuse to play"Piano Man"

My Hill

Unfortunately due to my godmodding abilities, I become inflammable thus I cannot spontaneously combust. I then go inside the Kyngdom's library located in a separate hill and use a forbidden godmodding spell from the Kyngdom's library which makes it so ☯AixDivadis☯ can never be a shinigami ever again, thus ☯AixDivadis☯ returns to the Pseudo-☯AixDivadis☯ state from when it was just created by my army (With no powers and unable to gain new powers).

EDIT: (because ninja'd): I then walk up to the hill and smash the piano situated on top, and claiming the hill for the Kyngdom.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill.

Archived