[Leaderboard] :3 Zextra vs. Cherz [ENDED]

Zextra

Rules:
• First to 3 votes or person with the most votes by February 6th wins
• All votes must be supported by valid reasons to be counted.
• First person to post saying they would like to enter will be my opponent

Prize:
1 Rep from the loser

Card Requirements:
Make an upgraded version of any card deemed to be a "boss monster" - usually the leader of an Archetype, the ace of a deck, etc.

Scoreboard:

Cherz: 0

Zextra: 3

[spoiler=Cherz's Card]
eqAkGXn.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My Card]
whiteborealisdragonnews.png
Effect:

3 Level 8 monsters
If “White Night Dragon” is used as one of this card’s Xyz Materials: You can Xyz Summon this card using 2 Level 8 monsters instead. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects. When this card would be destroyed: You can Tribute 1 monster instead. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 card on the field; return that target to its owner’s hand.
[/spoiler]

@Zex Cherry berry is a guy. My vote goes to Zex. Cherry berry's card is a plus factory that first sacks the field then super swarms. Zex's card, while lacking a good deck to summon him, gives the controller a powerful bulldozer that also has the ability to bounce stuff. It entails P2P interaction in an interesting fashion as well.

@Zex Cherry berry is a guy. My vote goes to Zex. Cherry berry's card is a plus factory that first sacks the field then super swarms. Zex's card, while lacking a good deck to summon him, gives the controller a powerful bulldozer that also has the ability to bounce stuff. It entails P2P interaction in an interesting fashion as well.

My bad - fixed. And thanks for the vote.

1-0 right now.

More votes, please! :3

I'm going to have to go for Zextra.

Reasoning:

Zextra's dragon promotes the use of a teched Dragon card, making it more useable, worthwhile to play AND has a pretty decent yet not broken effect along with decent stats given the flexibility of the Dragon's Summon clauses. Also, bouncing for destruction promotes player-to-player interaction, something I really do like about the card.

Cher'z card is somewhat broken. Banish 1 Agent and 1 Hyperion for a +3 at minimum is quite...bad. And if it should be destroyed, it can bring them back? That's like having DAD's effect AND Return from the Different Dimension without a cost and for LIGHT Fairy-Type monsters specifically banished by this. Sorry, but no thanks.

Archived