Xi-1

I decided to create this set because another user was working on an Accel World set as I was finishing up my Sword Art Online set -- and the two series are linked. Thus inspired, I decided to make these cards (also a work in progress).

As usual, I'm using non-OCG terms. 'Power' means 'ATK and DEF.' 'Unique' means you cannot have more than 1 of that name in your Deck, or command more than 1 of that name on your Field. I have already detailed the characteristics of the Neophyte sub-type for my Online Defenders, so lets get to it. I will be adding more cards periodically. Right now the image uploader for cards seems to be buggy, so I'm uploading the cards to the forum itself. Let me know what you think.

[spoiler=Tier-1 Monsters]

ALD101%5Bchiyu%5D.jpg?psid=1ALD102kurrent.jpgALD103haru.jpgALD104flameunicorn.jpgALD105coralmerrow.jpgALD106krikin.jpgALD107hime.jpgALD108taku.jpgALD109niko.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tier-2 Linkers]

ALD201%5Bchiyu%5D.jpg?psid=1ALD202kurrent.jpgALD203dashka.jpgALD204fuuko.jpgALD205haru.jpgALD206lagoondolphin.jpgALD207hime.jpgALD208pardo.jpgALD209taku.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tier-3 Linkers]

ALD301chiyu.jpgALD302dashka.jpgALD303fuuko.jpgALD304haru.jpgALD305krikin.jpgALD306taku.jpgALD307niko.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Enhanced Armaments and Other Equipment]

ALD602cyanblade.jpgALD603galethruster.jpgALD604immobilefortress.jpgALD605mysticreins.jpgALD610overlayflame.jpgALD611lasersword.jpgALD612modegreen.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

ALD601shiroyukihime.jpgALD606citroncall.jpgALD607greatcitroncall.jpgALD608deathbybarraging.jpgALD609deathbypiercing.jpgALD613leisurelyrepast.jpgALD614memoryleak.jpgALD615unlimitedburst.jpgALD616paradigmshift.jpgALD617overdrive.jpgALD618versus.jpgALD619vorpalstrike.jpgALD620directlink.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

ALD701allornothingkick.jpgALD702cosplaydecoys.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fusion Monsters]

ALD801chiyutaku.jpgALD802haru.jpgALD803hime.jpgALD804haruhime.jpgALD805mermaidolphin.jpgALD806himemermaidolphin.jpgALD807harutaku.jpgALD809himeharunikotaku.jpgALD808nikopard.jpg

[/spoiler]

You have to click on the buttons that say 'Show' to see them, that's all. All my sets are set up this way -- although there may be an issue I don't know about since these ones are linked to my Sky Drive and I'm not certain about the links: Photobucket has been acting funny on me for awhile, now that they're not allowing reversion to the old site.

If anybody is having trouble seeing the pictures, let me know and I'll use TinyPic instead of Sky Drive.

That is where my Sky Drive is, but I don't want you to have to follow links to each card to be able to see them.

The problem I am having with Photobucket is circumventable by using Google Chrome to upload the images. I can then copy the URLs and paste them into Firefox -- but let me know if there are any further problems displaying the images, please. The issue should be resolved, more or less.

I still have a number of cards to make, in addition to the ones I have added. Feedback in regards to the cards I have posted thus far is always appreciated.

Archived