Thranduil

Well I had originally created a Nightmare Kingdom set, however after browsing I discovered that other people had done something similar with just Nightmare cards. So I decided to change it to an Insanity set. Because everything this set does is completely insane.  Anyways here they are.

createcard1-3.jpg

createcard2-5.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned (from your Deck) by the effect of "Champion of Insanity". This monster can not be removed from the field. Each time your opponent summons a monster with 1800 attack or less it's effects are negated and it is destroyed. This monster gains attack equal to that of combined total of all the monsters destroyed by this effect.

createcard3-6.jpg

createcard4-5.jpg

When this monster is summoned activate one of the following effects:
*Search your deck for one level 4 or lower 'Insanity' monster and add it to your hand
* Destroy one card on the field for each 'Insanity' monster you control

createcard5-5.jpg

createcard6-5.jpg

createcard7-5.jpg

createcard8-5.jpg

When this monster is summoned to your side of the field search your deck for one "Song of Insanity" and add it to your hand. When this monster is summoned to your opponent's side of the field special summon one "Demonic Insanity" to your side of the field.

createcard9-5.jpg

createcard10-5.jpg

createcard11-5.jpg

If this monster was special summoned by the effect of "Insanity Child" increase its attack by 1000. During each of your stand by phases, for every 'Insanity' monster in your graveyard increase this monsters attack by 500 until the end of the turn.

createcard12-5.jpg

createcard-2.jpg

createcard14-4.jpg

createcard15-4.jpg

createcard16-4.jpg

createcard17-4.jpg

createcard18-4.jpg

When your opponent declares an attack they must call out the top card of your deck (e.g. Monster, Spell, Trap). If they call it right the attack continues as normal. If they call it wrong the attack is negated and they take half the battle damage you would have taken as effect damage. The card is then placed on the bottom of your deck

createcard19-4.jpg

createcard20-3.jpg

createcard21-1.jpg

createcard22-1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field with the effect of "Mask of Insanity". When this monster is Special Summoned in this way your opponent looses half their life points. If this monster attacks an 'Insanity' monster both cards are destroyed instantly. If this card is sent from the field to your Graveyard by it's own effect, Special Summon one "Perfect Insanity- Cthulhu" from your Deck.

createcard23.jpg

So this is my set, no I will not be changing any images on the cards. Yes I am open to ideas and criticisms, but please no flamers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived