The Minecraft Club of YCM (Remake!)

Myst

Okay, after I left YCM for a while (okay, maybe a year), the Minecraft club fell apart. Well I'm just remaking my old club mainly to get members to my MC server as well to just talk about the new updates and possibly play in servers together (HUNGER GAMES!). But yeah.. ^^

Link to old club (Please don't post on that):

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/255224-the-minecraft-club-of-ycm/

[spoiler=Rules]1. All YCM rules apply.
2. No flaming, trolling, etc.
3. No spamming.
4. Do not post off-topic stuff, unless there is also on-topic stuff.
5. No short-posting.
6. Try to be active.
7. Try to use understandable English.
8. No inappropriate pictures, videos, etc.
9. Don't post in our club to advertise something. Do it somewhere else.[/spoiler]

App:

Username:
Do you play Minecraft?:
If so, what's your Minecraft username?:
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc)
Why do you want to join this club?:
Any other info you want to add (optional):

Okay.. I basicially just copied the rules and application from the old club, but I'll edit it later =L

Username: Kyng
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Ax_Al
How good are you in Minecraft?: I would consider myself a regular in all areas save an expert in building.
Why do you want to join this club?: Well, to put it simple, I go to one server for RPing purposes. I need more servers to join with guys I can know and trust.
Any other info you want to add (optional): I love Role-playing (duh) and enjoy doing so on Minecraft, however my adore building even more so.

Username: TheAragorn
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes but... [Here come the hate notes] I'm a cracked user,though thanks to the new Minecraft Gift cards I might get it soon! [and yes my account is real]
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Aragon450
How good are you in Minecraft?:Maybe a bit below Expert but more than Regular
Why do you want to join this club?:Because I love Minecraft,and would LOVE to join a club about it,also I wouldn't mind joining a new server. [As long as its cracked]
Any other info you want to add (optional):I own my own hamachi server [Yes I have port forwarded but it doesn't work] its Bukkit and am still debating on weather or not if I should turn it into an RPG server or not

I left YCM for a year too, seems we can back at the exact same time!

Awesome man :D

Username: EHN.
Do you play Minecraft?: Hell yes
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Main account: MrZombah
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc) Is there a category above expert?
Why do you want to join this club?: I enjoy minecraft and like discussing it with other people.
Any other info you want to add (optional): I enjoy minecraft PVP and doing redstone, as well as other things.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Eevee 8
Do you play Minecraft?: Yes
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: Gamelord4000
How good are you in Minecraft?:(Expert/Regular/Beginner)(This means if you are good at building, know secrets, etc): Slight expert
Why do you want to join this club?: For the potential of a nice social server for us.
Any other info you want to add (optional): Will the server be club only? If not, can there be one?

Username: Lombaz Loki (Thar)
Do you play Minecraft?: Only on the right computers.
If so, what's your Minecraft username?: tuffguy1992
How good are you in Minecraft?: Regular, as in I am fluent in crafting, but I resort to basic building methods because I'm lazy.
Why do you want to join this club?: Because the orgies are fun.
Any other info you want to add (optional): How much longer will the server be postponed? I WANT IT.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Aa'Une

Do you play Minecraft?:  Yes
If so, what's your Minecraft username?:  JetBlue7337
How good are you in Minecraft?:Expert

Why do you want to join this club?:  I love minecraft
Any other info you want to add (optional):  I have been playing a lot of modded minecraft known as Feed the Beast Mindcrack pack.

Archived