Sylphine, the Sub-Zero Siren

Because I like the name change.

Anyways, I've been using her in Blackwings lately, and she's been testing well - her effect is solid; it's easy for her to get over the likes of Utopia, Maestroke, and Zenmaines, and all in all, she's just a neat card.

sylphinethesubzerosiren.png

Effect:

2 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until your next Standby Phase, negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls, also this card gains 300 ATK for each face-up card currently on the field, except this card.

Discuss.

I like her old name better. As for the effect... Acid golem and Barbaros. Hehehe

I was gonna teach to a rule here, but seems that Acid Golem can be negated, forgot that it triggers :/ That makes this card pretty amazing with a Tour Guide combo.

I was gonna teach to a rule here, but seems that Acid Golem can be negated, forgot that it triggers :/ That makes this card pretty amazing with a Tour Guide combo.

Except it only negates your opponent's card effects, so you can't negate your own Acid Golem.

0 in Kelvin is Absolute 0.

Subzero is below Absolute 0.

Thus Subzero teperatures would be negative in Kelvin. That's how low that is.

You... can't be below Absolute Zero. You can't have less than no heat energy.

There is no "cold energy".

Regardless, This looks like a Blackwing card, maybe they'll get somewhere with 3 Kalut?

You... can't be below Absolute Zero. You can't have less than no heat energy.

There is no "cold energy".

Regardless, This looks like a Blackwing card, maybe they'll get somewhere with 3 Kalut?

Yes, practically you can't, but you can say that something is "below absolute zero" to imply it is really frickin cold, hence the name.

Yes, practically you can't, but you can say that something is "below absolute zero" to imply it is really frickin cold, hence the name.

I don't really feel like making this topic into a science debate, but I guarantee you they were not talking about Kelvin when they made this card.

Couldn't Dragunity make this also if you felt like being a bad player?

Archived