Sylphine, the Sub-Zero Siren

[quote name="Expelsword - 黎明" post="6157104" timestamp="1362580125"]You... can't be below Absolute Zero. You can't have less than no heat energy. There is no "cold energy".   Regardless, This looks like a Blackwing card, maybe they'll get somewhere with 3 Kalut?[/quote] a children's card game being unrealistic? how absurd.

[quote name="Expelsword - 黎明" post="6157557" timestamp="1362623544"]They were talking about C or F temperatures.[/quote] who told you that? your uncle at konami? honestly it being lower than 0 kelvin makes more sense flavor wise, since it freezes things like magic which is energy and would still exist perfectly fine otherwise. but again, childrens card game.

Because temperatures below 0 in Celsius and Fahrenheit are very commonly refered to as "sub-zero", while temperatures below 0 Kelvin are called "impossible".

I think Judas made the mistake of assuming Kelvin temperature was used for really low temperatures, when any of the 3 scales can be used on any number.

"Irregardless", the topic is this Xyz monster, which I find to be very cool indeed.

who told you that? your uncle at konami? honestly it being lower than 0 kelvin makes more sense flavor wise, since it freezes things like magic which is energy and would still exist perfectly fine otherwise. but again, childrens card game.

To be fair, not because something is magical or fiction is it allowed to just laugh at all common sense. There has to be some degree of laws and order. Disregard common sense because it sounds/looks cool, you get something like "The Hobbi-*shot*

Water freezes at 273 K, which is 0 C, it's ok for Ice to exist at any range between those and still be called "sub-zero"

I think a little detail somewhere in the thread became more of a discussion than it should have been xP

This thread. Ow, my brain.

For some reason, that "discussion" about absolute zero caused me actual, physical pain. No hyperbole here, I experienced an actual tactile response in my forehead.

It's good to know the Internet can still surprise me.

this is how I feel about this game in general

Archived