Trick Archfiend

300px-TrickArchfiend-JOTL-JP-OP.png

DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/1000 ATK/0 DEF
If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect OR if this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Archfiend Monster Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Trick Archfiend" once per turn.

SANGAN!!

It smells like Archfiends are getting more than one toy and might even be getting good...
This is gonna be a nice Tour Guide target.

I wonder how much the chess deck will change....

A lot, considering how Archfiends are going to be the main supported archetype in this set.

A lot, considering how Archfiends are going to be the main supported archetype in this set.

That makes little sense, considering the name. And people were expecting Aliens.

Anyways, it's still pretty cool that an old archetype is getting new support the same way as Harpies last set. The card itself is neat, it can search Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness.

That makes little sense, considering the name. And people were expecting Aliens.

Anyways, it's still pretty cool that an old archetype is getting new support the same way as Harpies last set. The card itself is neat, it can search Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness.

There's Bushin for the LIGHT aspect, Archfiend are the DARK aspect.

[quote name="TheKaitoKid" post="6162025" timestamp="1363363351"]Eh, not the best Tour Guide target in that Zenmaines and Acid Golem are the only 2:3 Xyzs that can trigger his effect. Otherwise, I love it. Rabbit Archfiends might become a thing?[/quote] Watch when they make archfiend Xyz for Archfiend support :3

And then the booster pack after JOTL is called Resurgence of Chaos.

I dun suppose there some kind of irony here?

>seeing archfiend supports in this set

> the set is called "Judgement of the (Light)"

> ?????

if anything the archfiend supports should be saved for Resurgence of Chaos for fitting theme

Archived