The Vongola's Rebirth [A Trio of DEF Fic]

After a long time of thinking about a plot and even chatting and getting the A-Okay for this from Fuse, I decided to do my own DEF fic. So I hope this gives the original Trio of DEF and Fuse the justice they truly deserve!

f9qJs.png

Light My Fire ~ Cascade

[spoiler=Chapter 1 - A Strange Reunion! A New Adventure Begins!]

Night had recently fell over Yugo City, not a soul was on the streets, except for one in the C&O District. The figure, an older man with dark brown hair and a few small hair stubbles, began to slowly shuffle his feet along the ground. Something was deeply troubling the man...as his amber eyes showed as he looked at himself in a few windows.

I-I'm almost there... the man thought, as he kept pressing on, walking through the C&O District.

It was a few miles until he paused, seeing an old worn down building. The flickering street light made out some of the faded words as he looked at it: Vongola. The rest of the wording was too faded, but he was sure that he had arrived. How he would get in, was a problem though. The front door was boarded up shut, he'd only be able to enter if he had a crowbar or even a chainsaw, both of these he didn't have. This did not stop the man, however. Instead he walked around the building, down a small alleyway, until he saw a small intercom on the side of this Vongola building. He slowly raised his index finger to press the button, hearing it beep.

IDENTIFY YOURSELF! The intercom spoke in a robotic style.

"T-The...the Radiant Sun..." the man slowly said, looking over his shoulder once.

The wall beside the intercom, suddenly moved back and split in two, as a small passage way was revealed. As the man walked in, the passage way began to light up, as he went slowly down the long hallway.

If the intercom is working like this...everyone else must already be here waiting... he thought, as he finally reached a huge door with an "X" on it. He pushed his hand on it, as it slowly opened.

"Chris! Glad to see you, though your a bit of a mess." said a man about the same age, with black hair and blue eyes. He fixed his glasses as he smiled at Chris.

Chris smiled weakly, as he was approached. "Thanks for that analysis DL...its great to see you too." he said, as the two of them walked towards a huge table, sitting on opposite sides. "So, is Chao here?" he asked. "Cause I can see the other eight here..."

"Of course Boss is here! After all, he wouldn't have called us here if he wasn't!" said a man with purple hair, wearing a black trenchcoat. His strange tattoo under his right eye showing as he leaning back in his chair. "Come on, you should know that by now, Chris."

"Nobou...don't talk to Chris like that. He's been through enough as it is." a voice said, as a young man with blonde hair wearing a red hoodie with dark blue jeans walked in. He walked passed the eight gathered, as he stood at the head of the table. "Its good to see my eight guardians once more."

Nobou quickly sat up, looking at the man. "Good to see you great health Boss...not to mention that and actually have hair now." he snickered.

The man chuckled a bit and rubbed his head. "Yeah, took quite a while to actually grow this out. But hey, that's what being a Mod does to ya."

"I don't mean to be rude, Sonic..." Chris said, as he slowly stood up. "But we need to start this meeting..."

Sonic nodded and placed his hands in his pockets. "This meeting is of the up-most importance. No one is to know about our meeting and what transpired here, understood?" He looked around, seeing heads nod. "Good. Now, I called this meeting because of a hunch that Chris mentioned. It would be best if I let him explain." With that, he sat down, allowing Chris to speak.

~~~~Three Weeks Earlier~~~~

It started about three weeks ago...t-these dreams...

Chris stood in a dark room, a simple mist running throughout the room. He looked around, staying on guard...after all, saving Yugo City from it's potential doom did that to people. He moved back, until he slammed into a wall. Chris took one look to his left...and that's when he saw it.

Yugo City... His friends... His family... it was all destroyed. A blood bath of devastation and revenge was seen from where he stood.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Chris looked around as he heard the voice, but no one was found. Then he heard it again.

"This is my vision...my vengeance on you citizens of Yugo City...witness the beauty...OF MY RETURN!!"

When the voice faded, Chris felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and saw his shirt covered in blood, as he stood there scared out of his wits. He fell down and screamed his heart out until...

"NO!" Chris awoke, his heart pounding ninety miles an hour. He looked around, everything was still in tact...it was just a nightmare. There beside him was also Aka, his wife, who slept silently. She was safe and unharmed, which put Chris' soul at ease.

Originally I thought it was just a mere coincidence about this dream...though I found that it wasn't. The next few nights I had the same dream. Each one becoming even more graphic and worse than before. Damn...if I said something sooner maybe I wouldn't have been a nervous wreck. Hell, I actually did talk to the Mod Corps recently...but Roxas deemed it as never gonna happen. Actually his exact words were:

"Denver, please relax." Roxas said, sighing as he continued to talk to Chris on his phone. "There is no way Life could actually return. We all made sure of that. You must be having one of those stress induced dreams. I've experienced a couple after the war was over, so its not unheard of. Please relax and don't worry."

Everyone thought I was crazy. Roxas, Flame, even my own mother-in-law Velma...the only one that wasn't thinking that was...

~~~~Present Time~~~~

"Was me..." Sonic stood once again. "I actually believe Chris with these series of dreams containing Life and his vengeful return. I have heard from a few other contacts I have that there have been small remnants of Inactive members gathering."

Everyone remained silent, until one man with black hair and a type of school uniform stood up. "So your saying we're stuck with being the laughing stock of everyone when we tell them about this development?" he asked.

"No offense Sonic, but I'm agreeing with Aggro on this. The Vongola may be labeled the weirdest faction out there if we said that." said another man with orange hair and fiery amber eyes.

"Chase, Aggro...you would really think I would tell everyone this?" Sonic chuckled a bit. "No, this is will be a secret op within the Vongola. Only we are to know about it, my contacts will also know, so they'll help us out if needed." He turned around and stood facing the wall, before sighing. "I understand doing anything like this may be a bit far-fetched, so I won't stand between you and leaving. If you want to help with this op, speak now." he said, slowly turning around.

Silence ran throughout the room, until Aggro stood up once more. "Aggro Nisshoku, The Darkest Night of the Vongola. I'm willing to help." he said. And after that, it seemed like everyone one by one stood.

"Jax Thanatos, The Shell Shocking Thunder! Count me in Sonic!" Jax, a man with a terrible case of brown hair bedhead said, fixing his orange vest.

Next DL stood, smirking. "Daisuke Link, The Gentle Rain. I'm in as well."

After DL stood, a man next to Aggro stood, as he fixed his raven black hair. "Burai Zero...The Lone Cloud. I'll help you as much as I can. But don't expect it." he said, glaring at Sonic.

"Chase Kozato! The Mysterious Mist! I'm gonna help too!" Chase said, quickly standing up.

Soon a young man with brown hair and glazed color eyes stood up. "Rem Itari, The Howling Blizzard. I-I'll try my best to help."

Nobou quickly stood up and gave Sonic a thumbs up. "Nobou Finale! The Raging Storm! Your right hand man is right here to back you up Boss!!"

Sonic smiled at everyone, then turned his attention to Chris, who looked at everyone else and smiled a bit. "T-Thanks everyone...this means a lot to me. You got the whole team then, cause The Radiant Sun, Chris Denver is comin' along." he said, pumping his fist into the air.

"I'm glad to hear this." Sonic smiled, as he pulled a small futuristic screen in front of him. "ARCO, mind bringing the cases for me?" he asked, pressing a single button.

"Arco? The hell is that??" Nobou asked, raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

Sonic didn't get a moment to answer, as a small holographic baby appeared besides his head. "It stands for Awesome Robot Can Obliterate, ya mook!" it said, as nine cases appeared on the table.

DL scratched his head a bit at this. "Robot? Aren't you just an AI unit?" he asked.

"This is the AI that Creator developed for me before he and PROTO left Yugo City." Sonic said, with a smile. "He developed him to inhabit a robotic body that he also developed just in case. In any case, Creator, myself, and ARCO created the surprises within the cases. However, they needed to use the Vongola Rings I originally gave you, so those are lost."

Chris looked at the case in front of him and quickly opened it. Inside of it was a pocket watch, with a yellow gem on it. "Sonic...are these what I think they are?" he asked, grabbing the watch, glancing over at Sonic.

"Yes they are." Sonic said, as he opened his case as well. He pulled out a small necklace with a dark blue gem in the middle, on the sides were two wings while above the gem was a crown. "They're the carefully crafted Vongola Gear. The last thing my Uncle Jose designed before he died."

Without hesitation, each one opened their individual case and removed an item from it. They all looked at them, questionable looks upon their faces, as they all finally turned to Sonic.

"A while back, I was rummaging through my attic, to search for a few things." Sonic said, as he held a folder, which said in bold lettering: TOP SECRET! THE V.G. PROJECT. "I found this with a letter addressed to me, stating that my uncle left this for me to continue his research and hope that I would be able to make his designs a reality. He wrote that I was chosen for this job ever since he designed them." He tossed the folder on the table and sighed a bit. "It took a bit of effort and time, but ACRO, Creator, and myself finished the Vongola Gear. ACRO, mind pulling up the stats on our first gear?"

"You got it!" ACRO said as a holographic field appeared on the table. Soon the first item appeared in the field: the pocket watch in Chris' hand. "This is the Sun Pocket Watch, designed for the Sun Guardian. Along with it, there is a specific weapon that we developed." ARCO smirked as a second image appeared. This one looked like the hammer Chris used in the war with Life...but different. "The Rising Dawn Hammer. This allows the wielder to manipulate the Sun flames to create a shockwave that sends any opponents flying."

Chris looked at the watch in his hand and then at the hammer on the holo-field. "Damn, that is amazing. Your uncle had my taste in weapon already figured out!"

"Next are DL and Nobou." ARCO said, pulling up two separate fields, bringing up two different items: DL's on the left and Noubo's on the right. "DL, you hold the Rain Rosario. The cross on it, we designed to resemble that of Uryu's from Bleach. Your weapon is the Rainfall Rapier, which will allow you to swiftly attack and strike quicker than you originally were able to do with your old weapon."

DL said nothing, as he stared at the choice in weapon along with his gear.

ARCO then pulled up Nobou's iteam and weapon, but before the AI could say anything, the Storm guardian yelled.

"A FLIPPIN' KEYCHAIN AND KEY!?!" Nobou said, a bit enraged. "What kind of bullcrap is this?"

Sonic sighed and shook his head. "I understand about the item, however, Creator told me that this might be good for you. And before you ask why, allow ARCO to finish."

Nobou fell silent as he let the AI finish. ARCO quickly pulled up another image, this one of a pair of revolvers with ruby red chrome on them. Noubo's eyes lit up, as he looked at it. "No...way!"

"The Hurricane Revolvers." ARCO explained. "With it, you can pour Storm flames into each bullet you shoot, to cause maximum damage."

"HELL YEAH!!" Nobou said, grabbing his gear as he tossed it in the air. "The right hand man just got a bit more epic."

Sonic smiled, and saw Chris, DL, and Nobou move away from the table, as to let the others see their gear and weapon stats. "Next I'll have ARCO show off Chase and Burai's gear and weapons off." he said, as ARCO got the images on the holo-field. "Both of your items, respectively, are the Mist Wristband and the Cloud Shades. And along with them, your respective weapons. For Chase, there is the Deathscythe, which when channeled through enough Mist flame will cause definite damage to one's mind. As for Burai, you have the Lone Chakrams, these gear-like weapons can aid you in more ways then you think. With enough Cloud flames, multiples of these will appear as you can throw them."

"Wow...this is too cool!" Chase said, putting the wristband on his left wrist.

Burai said nothing, as he placed the shades on his eyes, nodding at Sonic.

"Next is Jax. You were the only design that kept a ring feel to the gear, so the new Thunder Ring is yours." Sonic said, as he watched Jax put the ring on his finger. "Your weapon, I thought you might get a kick out of it...taken the fact of how it is." He quickly nodded at ARCO as he pulled up Jax's weapon: a turtle shell-like shield. "I give you, the Bolt Shield. It's more of an defensive weapon since the Thunder Guardian was meant to be a defender. However, that doesn't mean you can't hit people with it."

Jax's jaw dropped a bit as he grinned. "YES! A turtle shield for a weapon, this was just made for me!!!" he said jumping up a bit.

Aggro glanced over at Sonic and chuckled. "So I suppose this leaves me and Rem, I suppose. Leave your newest guardians for last, a fitting way to do it I suppose." he said.

Rem looked at his case again and pulled out a pair of snow boots. He blinked a bit and then glanced at Sonic. "Snow boots??" he asked. "Why are snow boots helpful??"

ARCO sighed and pulled up Rem's gear and weapon. "First off, ya mook, their the Snow Boots which basically become normal shoes when you put them on to keep suspicion away. And with a snowy battlefield, you'll move a bit quicker. Now your weapon, the Blizzard Chain Sickle will also play on your speed with the Snow Boots. Both with these you will be able to get an advantage over your opponents."

"And with that, I'll explain yours Aggro." Sonic said, letting ARCO pull up the final guardian's gear and weapon. "The Night Cane, not much to say about that gear. Your weapons, however, take a bit of an Assassin's Creed look to it. The Midnight Blades, happen to be hooked to each of your wrists as hidden blades and one hidden in your cane as well."

Aggro smirked and grabbed his cane. "Pimpin'..."

"Myself, I wear the Sky Necklace and my weapons consist of the Sky Gauntlets and the Sky Blade." Sonic said, showing his own weapons from another holo-image. "These are my uncle's last known designed weapons. And now more than ever is when we should use them. Now if no one has any questions..." Sonic began, until he was interrupted by Rem.

Rem waved his hand and smiled nervously. "Yeah, quick question. Its been awhile since we've done the whole Vongola thing...what are the different flames for again?" he asked, before he heard everyone groaning.

"That'll probably have to wait until tomorrow." Sonic chuckled. "I hope you can return tomorrow, I'll have our first mission specs and an explanation to Rem's question about the different flames then. Take the gear and weapons home with you...just try to be discrete..." he said, glancing over at Rem. "With that, the Vongola are dismissed."

The room emptied out quickly as Sonic and ARCO were the only ones left within the room. "Think these mooks will pull off the TRUE powers of what these things can do?" ARCO asked, looking straight at Sonic.

"Only time will tell ARCO." Sonic sighed, as he heard his cellphone go off. He knew who it was, as he quickly answered it. "Hello?" he motioned for ARCO to log off, as he wished to be alone. "Yeah I just gave them the stuff. Hoped you were around to see it...though your still pretty swamped. I know, your being tracked now...try to keep in contact..." he said as he hung up.

If they already found my Arcobaleno...then its just a matter of time... Sonic thought, as he held his necklace's medallion.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 2 - Back to the Basics! An Invitation to Party?]

The morning sun slowly drug itself from the horizon, as it finally shone its light onto the sleeping Yugo City. The sun hit the top of a hill, where Sonic stood staring at a tombstone.

Katie Kyosuke

Vongola Storm Guardian

“Was a great friend…and an even better fighter.”

A small sigh escaped Sonic’s mouth, as he knelt down and brushed the leaves away from the grave, laying one rose down beside it. “I’m sorry Katie…I wish I was there before. If I was…then perhaps things wouldn’t have turned out how they did.”

As Sonic turned to leave, a voice was heard amongst the silence.

“Chao! I have a message from your Arcobaleno.”

Sonic looked at his cellphone, to see a computerized ARCO holding a letter up. “Already contacted me again? How can you be sure it was him?”

“Did you seriously just ask me that question, Chao?” ARCO asked in a tone that proved he wasn’t amused.

Sonic simply chuckled and nodded. “Bad choice of words then. Alright open it up.” Once he said this, ARCO opened the message up. Silence once more came upon the area, until Sonic put his cellphone away, with a determined look on his face. “So, they’ll be targeting her first…well, better let the guys know about the mission.”

“Oh believe me, Chao, I can tell they’ll be happy to get back in action!” ARCO said, logging out from the cellphone.

[hr]

“So where is the boss?” Nobou asked, as he sat in the Vongola HQ’s training room, twirling his keychain around his finger.

DL shrugged as he leaned against the wall, watching the others begin to fiddle with their new weapons. “Knowing my luck, he’s over by the usual place again.” he said, fixing his glasses some. “It’s almost the anniversary of the day she was assassinated.”

“That it is. And assassinated by someone who was once in the HQ.” Chris chimed in, as he moved from sitting on the bench, his Rising Dawn Hammer resting on his back.

“Um…not to be rude or anything…” Rem said as he raised his hand in front of the others gathered. “But since Sonic isn’t here yet, can someone else give me the refresher course on the Flames?”

The other seven stayed silent, as Rem asked the question. Unfortunately, none of them wanted the job of re-explaining the process to him. However, DL was kind enough to do it, as he fixed his glasses again and smiled.

“Well Rem, I’ll try and do a good enough job of explaining them like Sonic did before.” DL said, clearing his throat. “Before there were only seven flames of the sky, until we discovered two more: Snow and Night. With that being said…I’ll begin with the Flame of Night. The flame has the appearance of an inky darkness, allowing the user to use warps and even explosive bursts. The user must ‘protect the family while hiding in the darkness, striking from the Night’, as what Sonic said the nature of the flame is.”

Aggro chuckled and twirled his cane in his hand. “Warping, huh? Not a bad sort of ability there.”

“To continue, the Snow Flame has the normal ability to freeze things.” DL said, looking right at Rem. “It has a light blue look to the flame; however it does have a sparkling look in it as well. ‘Like a swift blizzard, cause the enemies to be frozen in the tracks.’  Which is what your position is, Rem.”

Rem nodded as he kept quiet, as he looked at his sickle and chain. “That makes much sense as any…” He hoped that was going to be it, but DL was on a roll here and wasn’t going to stop.

“Now, with Chris’ flame: the Sun…there is the appearance of a yellow flame. Along with that, its special trait is the fact that it can also stimulate and augment, an activation. With that, it is even possible to heal wounds that aren’t too deep. Correct Chris?” DL asked, looking over at Chris.

Chris nodded with a chuckle. “Your right Daisuke. ‘Destroying the misfortune that attacks the Famiglia with their own body, they become the Sun that brightly shines upon an area’, is what the Sun Guardian is supposed to contribute to the family.”

DL nodded and then continued. “Next is the Storm flame, or in our case…Nobou’s category. Simply put, it has the appearance of a red blaze and has the ability to disintegrate an object, causing it to decay and break apart.”

“A flame fit for the Boss’ Right Hand man!” Nobou laughed, as he stood up with a smirk. “Continuously at the heart of the attack, the furious Storm that never rests. The duty of the Storm Guardian…the duty of a Right-Hand man!”

“Right. Continuing on, next we have the light blue Rain flame: me.” DL continued. “Tranquility is the main ability of my flame, able to appease and dulling. To become a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away.

Chris chuckled a bit and shook his head. “Yeah, since you grew up…you took that more seriously. Cause when we were younger, you never really were one to settle conflict. More like either cause it or join it.”

“Thank you for that reminder, Chris…” DL exhaled heavily, fixing his glasses. Since his maturity, DL didn’t like to think upon the dumb things he had done in the past, almost as if he was trying to hide or run from them. “Moving right along, we arrive at Burai’s flame classification: the Cloud flame. Having the appearance of a purple flame, the Cloud classification holds an interesting ability. Propagation, multiplying, and expanding…these are the abilities of the Cloud flame. Much like the Kage Bushin with the shurikens in Naruto, the Cloud flame can do something similar…even having objects expand.”

Burai had stayed in the training room’s back left corner, away from the group. However, when DL mentioned his flame, he began to slowly walk towards the group. “To be the aloof, drifting Cloud that protects the family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind.” After saying this, he walked past DL, before turning around. “Sonic chose me for this position just because he knew my style. And unlike a lot of people here, Chao doesn’t pressure me into stuff.”

“A-Anyway…” DL said quickly, averting his gaze from Burai. “Our next flame class happens to be the Thunder flame: Jax’s position. This flame has the appearance of a green electric spark that has the ability of hardening, which increase firmness in objects. In short, this flame classification is most usually the whole defense aspect of the family.”

Jax nodded and put his hands behind his head. “You got it DL! To draw damage to himself and away from the rest of the Famiglia, serving as a lightning rod.

DL simply gave Jax a nod in agreement, as he continued. “Next is Chase’s flame: the hazy indigo Mist Flame. Simply put, the ability for this flame is construction. It has the makings to be used well with illusions, which make things very interesting.”

Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Famiglia's true form intangible with visions of deceit.” Chase said, his eyes closed as he smiled. “That is the Mist Guardian’s job. However…the previous owner of this title took it…TOO far.”

Rem nodded, as he heard about the Mist flame, as DL brought it to a close. “I-I think I’m getting it again. But didn’t you forget one, DL?”

“Oh crap! I DID!!!” DL said, quickly standing up as he face palmed. “The last flame classification: the Sky Flame! Its Sonic’s flame and its only useable by the boss of the Vongola. Its ability is-”

“Harmony.” A voice cut DL’s sentence short, as everyone in the training room turned to see Sonic walk in the room. “They say it’s a state without flaws, making the balance of the whole maintained at the fullest. Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist, and Lightning, he influences all of them. He understands and accepts all of them. With that in mind, I’ve been able to be the successful boss of this HQ.” he said, as he walked towards DL and put his hand on his shoulder. “Thanks for explaining everything to Rem.”

With that, he walked to the middle of the room and then snapped his fingers. Upon the snap, ARCO appeared in his holographic self and had a screen appear as well.

“I got our first mission specs.” Sonic said, as he let ARCO have reign on explaining.

ARCO tipped his fedora and smirked. “Listen up ya mooks! Our intel has said that these Inactive remnants are planning to attack one of the Mods.” On the screen beside him, there was a picture of a beautiful woman with dark red hair and emerald green eyes, wearing a raven black outfit outlined with gold seams. “You all should know her, Koko Ahri. She’s being targeted by these remnants, which we’ve been told are skilled assassins. The Vongola is being tasked to protect her, BUT try to do it discretely.”

“A bit easier said than done, ACRO…” Jax said, crossing his arms. “I mean, are we supposed to stalk her?”

Sonic chuckled and shook his head. “Nope. We’re going to protect her at the annual YCM Mod’s Ball.” he said, walking forward. “It’s happening at her mansion, so it would be the likely place they’ll strike. And since I am a Mod, I have the honors of inviting who I see fit. And you eight are the ones I’m inviting.”

The eight nodded in agreement, as they knew what they had to do. But right now, that only left one question…and Nobou was the one to ask it.

“That’s all well and good boss, but we’ve come to one dilemma.” Nobou said, scratching the back of his head. “How are we supposed to protect her and be discrete about it with these weapons? Are we just going to waltz in there, weapons blazing?”

ARCO sighed and face palmed. “Were you not paying attention before Nobou yesterday? Those holo-images I put up yesterday on your gear stated one specific thing! Each gear is able to immediately call your weapon to your hand.” However, at this point, ARCO had lost him.

“I suppose a demonstration is in order.” Sonic chuckled as he smiled. “You see, Creator developed a technology that allows the Vongola Gear to call forth our weapons. Much like how the Keyblade was automatically summoned to wielder’s hand in Kingdom Hearts.” Without anymore words, his Sky Necklace began to glow. “However with mine…I have verbally say which weapon, on the count of I have two. X-Gauntlets!”

In a short flash of light, upon Sonic’s hands were the X-Gauntlets. The eight were amazed for the moment, seeing on how well Creator helped develop the gears like this. Within another flash, they left his hands. “Now, if there aren’t any further questions…let’s get started on the training.”

The eight agreed in unison, as they began their training. However, the one thing Sonic knew they couldn’t do from a normal training was utilize the flame’s power.

That…that can only be unleashed by what happens in battle…when they’re pushed to their limits. Sonic thought, as he watched his Guardians train. When they reveal their resolve and dying will.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Gallery WIP]

[spoiler=Sonic Chao]

BlondeAnimeBoy.jpg

(Without the blades)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chris Denver]

522072-taisuke.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daisuke Link]

tumblr_lyxw2zCKBC1r2k2xho1_400.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nobou Finale]

EresAnimeGuyWinged1.jpg

(Actually has purple hair, no wing)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chase Kozato]

49.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Burai Zero]

simon_the_digger_by_imteamedwardelric-d5

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aggro Nisshoku]

Rin-Okumura-007.jpg

(The left one, without the pointy ears)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jax Thanatos]

heromanepisode01large00.jpg

(Without crutches)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rem Itari]

Anime_Guy.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since I actually got myself to reading a fic on here...

Pretty good opener to a side-story to a possible sequel, if I say so myself. I was never really acquainted with the Vongola club, but knowing that they tie in well with DEF, this should be interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even when I just up and leave everyone to do my own thing I'm still at the focal point of everything it would seem.

The writing isn't half bad really, the flame explanation just seems a little forced. Perhaps it would've just been better to explain it outside of the story in a separate post.

Archived