Let's Make A Mecha Phantom Beast Number! [Number 13: Haunted Carrier "Friday"] [SINGLE]

Number 13: Haunted Carrier "Friday"
WATER/Zombie/Xyz/Rank 10/2500 ATK/3500 DEF
2 Level 10 monsters
During the End Phase of a turn in which this monster destroyed a monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Place 2 "Landed Counters" on this card. During your Main Phase, you can activate the following effects:
● Target a Token Monster you control; return it to your hand and place 1 "Landed Counter" on this card.
● Remove 1 "Landed Counter" from this card and place 1 "Spectral Spitfire Token" (WIND/Zombie-Type/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field.

Discuss.

*snaps fingers*
I got it.
Fixed.

*facepalm* SWARMING RANK 10'S ARE BAD FOR THE GAME!! So you now you can only go into double 13 and drago sac....FOR LITERALLY NOTHING!

There should be a discard cost or something like every time you put a monster on the field you have to discard a card. That way this balances out somewhat.

*facepalm* SWARMING RANK 10'S ARE BAD FOR THE GAME!! So you now you can only go into double 13 and drago sac....FOR LITERALLY NOTHING!

There should be a discard cost or something like every time you put a monster on the field you have to discard a card. That way this balances out somewhat.

Check Friday's type.

-_- so its a free Gustaph or drago sac....that doesn't make it better it just less broken but still broken. Because now you're just sitting on a wall for no reason other than the fact that you can.

Or you can simply do the right thing and not use the combo?
Or should I simply stock up Tokens instead?

Or you can simply do the right thing and not use the combo?
Or should I simply stock up Tokens instead?

First not using a card to its fullest potential is not the "right" thing. Its the opposite actually. Second what good does stocking up on tokens do if there is no other effect to coincide with it. Granted that's better than what it is now so that is the right line of thought.

First not using a card to its fullest potential is not the "right" thing. Its the opposite actually. Second what good does stocking up on tokens do if there is no other effect to coincide with it. Granted that's better than what it is now so that is the right line of thought.

I mean to store the Tokens, and then release them back out, so they aren't clogging the field as much.
Or is that an issue in MPBs?

Here's a few suggestions of my own:

@ You can have it so that monsters Summoned--oh, sorry, "placed"--by its effect cannot be used as Synchro/Xyz Materials during the turn they're Summ--er, "placed"--by its effect.

@ Make it "Unlucky Counters", for simplicity's sake. These can be used to Summon "Misfortune Aircraft Tokens" (DARK/Level 3/Machine/0 ATK/0 DEF). "Story-wise", think of it as the Carrier taking in the Tokens and configuring them into the "Misfortune Aircraft Tokens".

Here's a few suggestions of my own:

@ You can have it so that monsters Summoned--oh, sorry, "placed"--by its effect cannot be used as Synchro/Xyz Materials during the turn they're Summ--er, "placed"--by its effect.

@ Make it "Unlucky Counters", for simplicity's sake. These can be used to Summon "Misfortune Aircraft Tokens" (DARK/Level 3/Machine/0 ATK/0 DEF). "Story-wise", think of it as the Carrier taking in the Tokens and configuring them into the "Misfortune Aircraft Tokens".

Thanks.
I modified the text to "place" because Special Summoning would trigger a lot of effects, but I am going to simply have this load up and make Tokens instead.
I figure that would also get rid of the combo Beginning came up with.
Also, Friday can make its own Counters, but it has to kill something first.
Happy, Beginning?

Archived