Sunlight and Moonlight Dragons

Riinzler

Hey guys, this is my 3rd version of each Sunlight and Moonlight Dragons (I made the 1st versions 4 years ago) to refine them. And also 2nd versions of their Majestic forms. Also yes, I realise my OCG isn't very good.

Here's 1st versions:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/170373-dawn-of-the-dragon-1143/ 
Here's 2nd versions:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/284573-sunlight-dragon/

Sunlight Dragon
1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

"Sunlight Dragon" gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT monster face-up on the field. If this card is the only card on your field you can discard 2 cards from your hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. That monster cannot be used for a Tribute Summon and is destroyed at the End Phase.

dZvv3Pb.jpg

Moonlight Dragon

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster/s.

"Moonlight Dragon" gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT monster in the controller's Graveyard. If this card is the only card on your field you can discard 2 cards from your hand and remove from play 1 monster on the field until the controller's next Standby Phase.

YnuzJTK.jpg

Majestic Sunlight Dragon

"Majestic Dragon" + "Sunlight Dragon"
"Majestic Sunlight Dragon" gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT monster face-up on the field. The controller can discard 2 cards from your hand and Special Summon 1 monster from either Graveyard. That monster cannot be used for a Tribute Summon and is destroyed at the End Phase. This card cannot be targeted by any Spell, Trap or Effect/s. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Sunlight Dragon" from your Graveyard.

dLKtgw8.jpg

Majestic Moonlight Dragon

"Majestic Dragon" + "Moonlight Dragon"
"Majestic Moonlight Dragon" gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT monster in the controller's Graveyard. The controller can discard 2 cards from their hand and remove from play 1 monster on the field. This card cannot be targeted by any Spell, Trap or Effect/s. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Moonlight Dragon" from your Graveyard.

ZLiHSsA.jpg

Archived