• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KYNG!!!!

This is a heads up! I will be unable to post as of Friday-Sunday of this week. I'm going off to camp with the family for a while and I need someone to control my character if they don't mind.

Also, the week of May 27th - June 1st I will also be gone (going to a counseling job at my church's youth camp. This may mean I may also postpone posting MY Magician RP).

KYNG!!!!

This is a heads up! I will be unable to post as of Friday-Sunday of this week. I'm going off to camp with the family for a while and I need someone to control my character if they don't mind.

Also, the week of May 27th - June 1st I will also be gone (going to a counseling job at my church's youth camp. This may mean I may also postpone posting MY Magician RP).

Message received. Thanks for the heads up ^^

I'll wrap things up here then, and make a move to place our characters somewhere easier for them to operate.

Renegade, with all the activity in Egypt, I'd advise your post to try and reach there. Alternatively, I could begin the next chapter with another mission following. Which is your preference?

I think it is probably best for you to start a new mission. Although if you could just let me get in one more post and you'll see why.

Sounds A-OK to me then. Go full steam ahead, you've got my blessing.

Alright, post done. Quillan will be able to hear any message that needs to be sent to him seeing as he is meditating now. So Leon, or whichever god, just simply needs to say the word and he will be on his way.

Just in case y'all didn't get the IC note, I am only moving the plot forward in order to enable Renegade to join us again, you know, cuz we all love him.

Anyhoo, Hotaru had reminded me of something I would like to invite you all to: as we reach a new chapter, I would not be against you editting your applications, in order to develop your character in terms of how the plot has affected them as well as new items, attacks, techniques, units and the like.

Also, there's a new rule I put in, just to create a more "game"-y feel to this Role-playing Game ^_^

Just in case y'all didn't get the IC note, I am only moving the plot forward in order to enable Renegade to join us again, you know, cuz we all love him.

Oh stop it you. (too lazy to go get the meme)

I edited my app a bit. Added the Harpy egg, as well as some more 'Other Information'. There is also an added paragraph in personality. 

LCAwiGZ.png

"Changed - for the better."

Character Name: Clair de Lune

Sex:  Female

Personality:  Once the victim of abuse from her past god, Phobos, Clair was taken in by the much kinder- yet more strict- Athena.  Training with the new goddess has given Clair a new outlook on life, however it might be thrown at her.  

Clair has gone from a once hot-headed, rash warrior to a knowledgeable, wise tactician.  Her prowess on the battlefield was honed fighting against Ares' kin, and she, using her head instead of her hilt, came through victorious.  

Clair is not a kind person;  such will always be true.  She's prone to angry outbursts, still, despite Athena's many attempts to prod her into the right direction.  However, unlike the past, she doesn't tend to insult or berate people quite as much;  that was dumbed down to simple tip giving and sharp remarks.

[spoiler=Appearance]09c61dbe9614cff82d55a0b5dca085756f517a01[/spoiler]

Combat Information:

God: Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Tactics

[spoiler=Equipment and Powers]

Equipment: 

• Aegis of Athenai: The name of her armour.  Donning this lightweight set of armour gives Clair the ability to move very swiftly across the battlefield.  Strong and resilient, yet graceful.
  • Crested Helm: Her helmet often appears as a simple crest adorning her forehead.  Clair may pull this down to produce a full-head crested helmet from it, as well as a heavy cuirass covering her chest.  This impedes her movement greatly, however.

Inventory:

• Repair Kit: Of the skills Athena taught Clair in that two week time period, sewing was one of the key ones.  Clair carries around a small sewing repair kit wherever she goes, and has the ability to repair most cloth.  The string she uses to sew is spidersilk.
  • Regular Clothing: 

Weaponry: 

• Virgo: Her main, silver blade.  Other than having the trait of not having the ability to have blood on it (it repels it), Virgo appears as a simple sword.
  • Parthenos: A very large labrys, or dual-sided axe, that Clair can form from Virgo.  Much more powerful than her basic blade, although much harder to swing as well.
  • Hephaestus' Gauntlets: As Clair has not fully mastered the abilities granted to her by Athena, she was blessed enough to receive a pair of Gauntlets from Hephaestus temporarily granting her abilities based upon flame.  An ally may wear these and gain her abilities, temporarily.  These were granted to her as an apology to Athena from Hephaestus himself, for some rather... deprived act.

Powers/Abilities

• PantheonClair spins around, creating a circle of impassable flames around her and her target.  Clair's allies may leave and enter the circle as they please, whereas her target's allies cannot enter.
  • Battle CryClair directs her allies to the scene, allowing them to move twice as fast on heavy winds.  Her allies also seem to hit twice as hard while doing so.
  • Blazing Trail:  Clair dashes forwards, cleaving all enemies in her path and leaving a trail of flames.  Chains appear from her gauntlets and attach to anyone she cleaved through, allowing her to throw them around.
  • InvokeClair's ultimate draws not upon the power of Athena to move, but upon her own power.  Throwing all of her anger, jealousy, and rage into her blade, she conjures up a large firestorm, crashing it down upon her opponents.  This  fire heals her allies and heavily burns her enemies.

[/spoiler]

Additional Information:

Clair has not yet earned the right to call herself "Vanguard of Athena".  Therefore, she must complete at least one heroic act to gain her favor and receive abilities and units from her.

Archived