Sorry to double post but...well this is a needed announcement. 

Norse mythology experts have calculated that Vikings believed this[Ragnarok] will take place on February 22, 2014. On this day, the god Odin will be killed by the wolf Fenrir and the other 'creator' gods. THE RAGNAROK APOCALYPSE.

Three days guys...three days...

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm FINALLY going to make a post. I was totally ready to work on it a week ago then school and work was like "Hey hotaru, remember me? Yeah I need to take away any semblance of social and/or internet life you have because I want you to pay attention to me."

So yeah....It'll be done today. Unless I die from a freak mea*covers mouth*...I'm just gonna start typing.

268 posts, from the 21st of April, 2013, to the 27th of March, 2014 - Ragnarok's epilogue has been written, and the RP has came to a close.

Congrats, guys. Never could a done it without you guys. Feel free to write an epilogue of your own, perhaps reveal the paths your Vanguards took come Ragnarok. Did they fight with Leon? Did they live a happy life in Gimlé? Tell me whatever you want to do, and then we can close this book.

Chaos, you have to write an epilogue though. You need to get some good music to send this RP off.

It has been a damn good show, that's for certain.

268 posts, from the 21st of April, 2013, to the 27th of March, 2014 - Ragnarok's epilogue has been written, and the RP has came to a close.

Congrats, guys. Never could a done it without you guys. Feel free to write an epilogue of your own, perhaps reveal the paths your Vanguards took come Ragnarok. Did they fight with Leon? Did they live a happy life in Gimlé? Tell me whatever you want to do, and then we can close this book.

Chaos, you have to write an epilogue though. You need to get some good music to send this RP off.

It has been a damn good show, that's for certain.

Kyng, amigo...I'm going to give the best epilogue I can give!!

Archived