[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

2v0nztw.jpg

15ho4ea.png

The world isn't the same. The boundaries that once divided the world into regions are no more. In a moment of crashing of chaos everything came together as one and what once was is no more. Perhaps we were wrong in trying to harness the power of nature. I see now that are ideals were clouded. The creature is much too powerful for us to control. Maxie is dead. Courtney is missing, probably dead. What was left of our followers have abandoned me. I don't blame them. Team Magma is dead. Perhaps the world is a better place without it.

-Tabitha, Team Magma Admin

IC

Rules:

• Advance Clause applies
  • Chaos Sonic is co-host
  • No god modding, power playing, or metagaming
  • Be respectful
  • No short posts
  • No trolling
  • Only 1 person can have an affiliation with a legendary Pokémon, first come first served
  • Please refer to the 'Available Legendary' section to make sure your app is acceptable.
  • My word, as well as Chaos Sonic's word, is final
  • The RP will not start until all NEEDED character slots are filled.
  • I reserve the right to change, add, or delete any rules
  • Each Participant can have a maximum of 3 characters, but you are only allowed 1 Guardian
  • Have fun

[spoiler=Background Information]

The world of Pokémon is not what it once was. The regions are no more. How? Team Magma happened. In a last ditch effort to achieve their goal, before their leader passed, Team Magma fought their way towards their quarry, Groudon. They showed an amazing amount of strength, defeating Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and even Champions. It seemed that nothing could stop them…but then reality slapped them in the face.

Team Magma reached the layer of the slumbering monster that is Groudon. Using the power of the Red Orb, they awaked the Legendary Pokémon. It seemed that this time, things would not get out of hand. Team Aqua was not there to interfere and Kyogre would not be a problem. Team Magma's dream would be realized. But fate is a cruel being.

Groudon snapped. It let out a roar of anger that reached the corners of the globe. A roar so powerful it shattered the Red Orb into mere shards. There was nothing to hold him back. Infuriated, Groudon let loose its full power. The earth shook, mountains crumbled, and volcanoes erupted. Ash and screams alike filled the sky as the catastrophe took place.

Then, as quickly as it had started, the shaking ceased. The moving ceased. The magma ceased. It seemed the day of apocalypse had not yet come.  But the world they had left when fleeing for shelter and the world they emerged into were not one in the same. No longer were the regions separate. They had collided, creating the super-region dubbed Totus, meaning 'whole'.

The people had to face this new world. Lives had been lost, monuments toppled, factories destroyed. They were starting anew. For years they worked to bring their world back to the glory it once was. Their tears, sweat, blood, and lives have not been in vain. The world is once again peaceful. A celebration needs to be held. A festival. A party. A carnival. Something special…a tournament.

A tournament would be held for Pokémon trainers around the world. The tournament would signify the bonds that hold the two races together, even through strife such as they had so gloriously emerged. This tournament could not be like any other. It had to better. It had to bigger. It had to be legendary.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Plot]

You are a competitor in the Tournament of Legends. You have made it through the preliminary rounds, which took place all over the world. The hosts of the tournament are now narrowing down the participants by holding elimination rounds. If you lose, you are out of the tournament. These rounds will be taking place on Archanum Island, an island found in Archanum Lake at the center of the Totus region.

There are some shady figures lurking in the background amidst all the fun and confetti. After The Merge the evil teams of various regions fell, realizing that trying to control the future with the help of Pokémon would almost assuredly spell the end of the world. But, a new organization has emerged. Team Purity. Their goal is to cleanse the world of Legendary Pokémon, they believe them to be too powerful and too unpredictable for the existence to be acceptable.

Knowing that their lives were in danger. Each of the Legendary Pokémon chose a guardian. A savior. A human trainer that will fight for them against Team Purity. You are a guardian. Team Purity is looking for people like you and if you don't keep your head down they might just hone in on you. 

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Important Information/Terms]

Tournament of Legends:

The Tournament of Legends is being held on Archanum island. Which coincidentally, or perhaps somewhat cliché-ly, rests in Archanum Lake, the very center of the Totus Region. Lake Archanum is said to be guarded by the 3 Legendary Lake Pokémon, but there has not been any confirmation of these rumors.

The tournament has progressed into its Elimination Rounds. The result of each battle will determine who progresses farther into the tournament and who is dropped from the bracket. Each battle will be held on a specialized field, for example a field made completely of ice or water. Trainers must adapt their strategy to match that of the field they are battling on. 

Archanum Island:

Archanum Island is a place of mystery and wonder. Located at the center of Archanum Lake, Archanum Island is home to a lot of semi-aquatic Pokémon (i.e. Ludicolo, Surskit, and Marshstomp).  Closer to the center of the island is a city, simply titled Archanum. In the city  a few wild Pokémon, such as Poochyena and Ratatata, can be found.

Located at triangular points around the island are statues of the 3 Legendary Pokémon of the lake. Legend holds that if the city of Archanum falls under threat that the Legendary Lake Pokémon will protect it. At the very center of the island, amongst the city of Archanum, is a grand castle, home to the king of Archanum. The battle fields that competitors will be battling are found around the edges of the island. Some of these fields are land-bound while others float above the island or water. Some are even found IN the water. 

Guardian:

A person chosen by a Legendary Pokemon to protect them from a growing threat known as Team Purity.

Team Purity:

An evil, and thought to be only, organization in the Totus Region. Team Purity's goal is to rid the world of all Legendary Pokemon.

Blades of Four:

A group of Guardians possessing the The Blades of Justice. This group will get together throughout the RP and will not know each other at the beginning.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Applications]

[spoiler=Guardian/Trainer Application]

If you are just applying to be a normal Trainer in the tournament, disregard anything having to do with Legendary Pokemon.

Name: First and Last

Personality: At least 4 lines of text

Appearance: Picture with additional text or descriptive paragraph of appearance accepted

Bio: Be sure to include your affiliation with a legendary Pokémon, what that affiliation is, I don't care. Be sure to describe how you came across this Pokémon and if you caught it, how you caught it.

Pokémon: You are allowed to have at the most 10 Pokémon. There will not be very many chances to catch new Pokémon, so be sure your team is what you want it to be. Please try to be original. Be sure to include your Pokémon's gender and moveset(TOTAL OF 4 MOVES PER POKEMON).

Other: Include any additional information that you think should be known about your character.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Team Purity Application]

Name: First and Last

Personality: At least 4 lines of text

Appearance: Picture or description; or combination of the both

Bio: Please add as much as you can here. Include motive as to why you have become a Team Purity member, and whether or not you've been assigned to target 1 specific legendary or just all of them in general. Also, state whether you are assigned to the tournament or if you are hunting down a wild Legendary Pokémon. More is better in this case.

Pokémon: No more than 8, have to be pure typed Pokémon.4 Moves only. Please include the Pokémon's gender, and ability and any other additional information you would like to add. Because you are an antagonist, don't be afraid to give yourself some powerful Pokémon/moves.

Other: Include any additional information that should be known about your character.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

NEEDED CHARACTERS:

Below are a list of characters that need to be filled by someone before we can get this RP off the ground. New characters may be added here as the RP progresses.

Virizion's Guardian

Terrakion's Guardian

Keldeo's Guardian(Reserved by Artorigus)

[hr]

[spoiler=Characters]

Protagonists:

Antagonists:

Neutral/Unknown:

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Available Legendaries]

*Note: Cannot own, solely means that you cannot possess the Pokémon, you can still have an affiliation with it.

• Articuno [Reserved]
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mew (Cannot own)
  • Mewtwo (Cannot own)
  • Raikou
  • Suicune
  • Entei
  • Lugia(Cannot own)
  • Ho-Oh(Cannot own)
  • Celebi
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Registeel
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Groudon(Cannot own)
  • Kyogre(Cannot own)
  • Rayquaza(Cannot own)
  • Jirachi
  • Deoxys
  • Uxie (Cannot own)
  • Mesprit (Cannot own)
  • Azelf (Cannot own)
  • Dialga(Cannot own)
  • Palkia (Cannot own)
  • Regigigas
  • Heatran
  • Giratina(Cannot own)
  • Cresselia [Reserved by Liselotee Werkmeister]
  • Manaphy
  • Phione
  • Darkrai [Reserved by Merciful Idiot]
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus(Cannot own)
  • Victini
  • Coballion
  • Terrakion[Reserved by Admiral_Stalfos19]
  • Virizion
  • Reshiram(Cannot own)
  • Zekrom(Cannot own)
  • Kyurem(Cannot own)
  • Keldeo 
  • Genesect(Cannot own)

[/spoiler]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Chaos Sonic

Name: Blake "Blazing Justice" Aston

[spoiler=Personality:]
Blake Aston has a fiery spirit and a burning heart. He respects all the Pokemon he has caught through his journey, especially the Legendary that confronted him for assistance. He is a loyal friend and a great asset to any trainer that crosses paths with him and his Pokemon. He shares a strong sense of those who harm and steal Pokemon should be stopped and taught a lesson. Blake also gives his opponent praise in battles, whether he wins or loses, and he always gives his own Pokemon a confidence boost no matter what the outcome of the battle may be.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]
Me_as_a_Pokemon_Trainer_by_kusanagi91.jp
Blake looks exactly like above, however the shirt under his jacket and pants are different. The shirt under his jacket is brick red with some orange tints to it while the pants are dark blue. He also has a small chain hang from the left side of his belt.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:]
Blake Aston was born in what used to be the Johto region, specifically in Blackthorn City, a place where he was surrounded by dragon-types for his entire life. He was born to a local Dragonmaster who trained under the Gym Leader Clair, and what a Dragonmaster he was. Blake adored his father just because of this, mainly cause all he had left was him after his mother was lost after an accident, which he never figured out what. Blake would watch his father and his Salamance train rigorously, at least from what he could remember.

A year later, Blake lost his father after a freak accident involving remnants of Team Rocket trying to attack Blackthorn City. There he thought he was truly alone, as he never even had his first Pokemon yet...and no one else to comfort him. But fate has a funny way of bringing things together. A day after the funeral for Blake's father, young Blake was confronted by a Legendary Pokemon never seen by any other region except Unova: Cobalion, the leader of the Swords of Justice. Blake was a bit startled by this, but the Pokemon's words began to comfort him. I have felt your grief, Blake. Do not despair! When you are of proper age...you will begin a journey. And during that journey, you will seek me out again. When that happens, you will become my champion. Then I will explain everything to you. Blake thought this was a dream, cause as he blinked once, Cobalion was gone. But the Pokemon was right about one thing, his journey did begin not too long after. Armed with his first Pokemon, a Charmander, he set out to try and find the Pokemon he had seen so long ago.

At the age of 18, Blake had traveled around the newly created region, catching new Pokemon and even making new friends...but he never found that Pokemon he met so long ago. He made camp in White Forest, from the part of the region that used to be Unova and him and his Charizard stood there just relaxing. There and then, Blake was confronted by Cobalion, who quickly remembered him. You have grown, Blake. And you have trained long and hard to appear here. As I said long ago, when you began to seek me out...you will become my champion. Now I can explain everything. For the remainder of that night, Cobalion explained what was going on and what he meant by "Champion". After listening, Blake accepted as he took an old Master Ball that he was given by Sliph Co. and pointed at Cobalion, who was caught willingly.

Now with the tournament fast approaching, Blake and Cobalion will defy all odds to win![/spoiler]

Pokémon:
1.) Charizard (Male / Blaze / Blast Burn, Fly, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse)
2.) Blaziken (Male / Blaze / Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Flare Blitz)
3.) Cobalion (None...but we all got to admit its definitely a Male / Justified / Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Focus Blast, Zen Headbutt)
4.) Arcanine (Male / Intimidate / Extreme Speed, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Blast)
5.) Jolteon (Male / Volt Absorb / Thunder Fang, Thunder, Quick Attack, Charge Cannon)
6.) Braviary (Male / Sheer Force / Brave Bird, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Sky Drop)
7.) Raichu (Male / Static / Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack)
9.) Torkoal (Male / White Smoke / Iron Defense, Body Slam, Overheat, Flamethrower)
10.) Electrivre (Male / Motor Drive / Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt)

Other:
~Because Cobalion is the leader of "The Swords of Justice", Blake has been trying to create a small group for the upcoming tournament for the other three members of "The Swords of Justice" join, entitled: "The Blades of Four".
~Ever since Blake met Cobalion and even after he caught him, he has a lot more pride in himself, and wanting to protect as many Pokemon as he can.

Username: Chaos Sonic Yo Momma Be Ugly

Name: Blake "Blazing Justice" Aston

[spoiler=Personality:]
Blake Aston has a fiery spirit and a burning heart. He respects all the Pokemon he has caught through his journey, especially the Legendary that confronted him for assistance. He is a loyal friend and a great asset to any trainer that crosses paths with him and his Pokemon. He shares a strong sense of those who harm and steal Pokemon should be stopped and taught a lesson. Blake also gives his opponent praise in battles, whether he wins or loses, and he always gives his own Pokemon a confidence boost no matter what the outcome of the battle may be.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]
Me_as_a_Pokemon_Trainer_by_kusanagi91.jp
Blake looks exactly like above, however the shirt under his jacket and pants are different. The shirt under his jacket is brick red with some orange tints to it while the pants are dark blue. He also has a small chain hang from the left side of his belt.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:]
Blake Aston was born in what used to be the Johto region, specifically in Blackthorn City, a place where he was surrounded by dragon-types for his entire life. He was born to a local Dragonmaster who trained under the Gym Leader Clair, and what a Dragonmaster he was. Blake adored his father just because of this, mainly cause all he had left was him after his mother was lost after an accident, which he never figured out what. Blake would watch his father and his Salamance train rigorously, at least from what he could remember.

A year later, Blake lost his father after a freak accident involving remnants of Team Rocket trying to attack Blackthorn City. There he thought he was truly alone, as he never even had his first Pokemon yet...and no one else to comfort him. But fate has a funny way of bringing things together. A day after the funeral for Blake's father, young Blake was confronted by a Legendary Pokemon never seen by any other region except Unova: Cobalion, the leader of the Swords of Justice. Blake was a bit startled by this, but the Pokemon's words began to comfort him. I have felt your grief, Blake. Do not despair! When you are of proper age...you will begin a journey. And during that journey, you will seek me out again. When that happens, you will become my champion. Then I will explain everything to you. Blake thought this was a dream, cause as he blinked once, Cobalion was gone. But the Pokemon was right about one thing, his journey did begin not too long after. Armed with his first Pokemon, a Charmander, he set out to try and find the Pokemon he had seen so long ago.

At the age of 18, Blake had traveled around the newly created region, catching new Pokemon and even making new friends...but he never found that Pokemon he met so long ago. He made camp in White Forest, from the part of the region that used to be Unova and him and his Charizard stood there just relaxing. There and then, Blake was confronted by Cobalion, who quickly remembered him. You have grown, Blake. And you have trained long and hard to appear here. As I said long ago, when you began to seek me out...you will become my champion. Now I can explain everything. For the remainder of that night, Cobalion explained what was going on and what he meant by "Champion". After listening, Blake accepted as he took an old Master Ball that he was given by Sliph Co. and pointed at Cobalion, who was caught willingly.

Now with the tournament fast approaching, Blake and Cobalion will defy all odds to win![/spoiler]

Pokémon:
1.) Charizard (Male / Blaze / Blast Burn, Fly, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse)
2.) Blaziken (Male / Blaze / Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Flare Blitz)
3.) Cobalion (None...but we all got to admit its definitely a Male / Justified / Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Focus Blast, Zen Headbutt)
4.) Arcanine (Male / Intimidate / Extreme Speed, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Blast)
5.) Jolteon (Male / Volt Absorb / Thunder Fang, Thunder, Quick Attack, Charge Cannon)
6.) Braviary (Male / Sheer Force / Brave Bird, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Sky Drop)
7.) Raichu (Male / Static / Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack)
9.) Torkoal (Male / White Smoke / Iron Defense, Body Slam, Overheat, Flamethrower)
10.) Electrivre (Male / Motor Drive / Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt)

Other:
~Because Cobalion is the leader of "The Swords of Justice", Blake has been trying to create a small group for the upcoming tournament for the other three members of "The Swords of Justice" join, entitled: "The Blades of Four".
~Ever since Blake met Cobalion and even after he caught him, he has a lot more pride in himself, and wanting to protect as many Pokemon as he can.

Obviously accepted.

Can I get dibs on Jirachi?

Sure thing. 

Guess I better get my characters posted:

[spoiler=Rook Tacitus]

Name of Trainer: Rook Tacitus

Personality: Rook is a fairly stand up guy. He tries to do his best at what he does and does his best not to anger anyone. He tends to keep to himself, not drawing much attention to himself. Rook has a good relationship with his Pokémon, if not a somewhat harsh one. He is a tough trainer and pushes his Pokémon to their limit. This may appear cruel to someone who has not seen the other side of Rook, but his Pokémon like and respect him. Rook has a bit of a temper, but is quick to cool. After cooling down, Rook usually regrets anything he said or did while in a rage. Rook is fairly intelligent, but is willing to let others have their say even if it is misguided.

Appearance: Rook stands at about 5'10" with light black hair, almost grayish in color. He has thick, black eyebrows that really draw attention to his already peculiar looking, silver eyes. Rook's eyes were not originally silver, but after his run in with Dialga his green eyes had changed. Rook's skin is slightly tan, but still fairly pale. Rook is slightly more muscular than average, due to his harsh training sessions with his Pokémon. Rook wears a pair of worn blue jeans, despite their worn appearance they do not have any holes. Around his waist, Rook wears the signature Trainer belt, allowing for 6 Pokéballs to be clipped to it. Rook usually wears a dark colored shirt, with sleeves reaching just past his elbows. A dark blue jacket is occasionally worn over his shirt. While traveling, Rook carries a backpack, containing his Pokédex, money, some medical supplies, a few berries, and a blanket.

Bio: Rook is an only child and his only known family is his dad. His mom died in childbirth  for which Rook partially blames himself. Rook's father is an archeologist and Rook spent most of his childhood traveling the Totus Region, going from one archeological dig to another.

In one of their travels to Mt. Coronet, Rook left his father to his excavating to go exploring. It was then that he accidentally stumbled upon one of Mt. Coronet's greatest secrets. A time rift. Falling into the time rift, Rook found himself inside a dense jungle of the past. His Bonsly having followed him, was Rook's only protection from the dangers of the past. It seemed as if Rook has been in this prehistoric jungle for weeks. During these weeks Rook learned to survive in the wilderness and was even able to catch a few Pokémon that were extinct in his time, those being Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Craniados, and Shieldon.

One morning while drinking out of a spring, Rook heard an amazing roar. Normally, Rook would've high tailed in the opposite direction, but something was calling him. Running as fast as he could, Rook followed the noise as it echoed across the landscape. As he burst into a clearing, he came upon an amazing sight. Standing tall and menacing was the legendary Pokémon, Dialga. Dialga's eyes glowed blue and a splitting pain shot through Rook's head. After the initial shock, he realized that Dialga was talking to him. "There will come a time, when I need a mortal guardian. You shall be my guardian. My champion."  After the voice faded, Rook opened his eyes to find that he was no longer in the jungle of the past, but in the same cavern he had left months before. He rushed out of the cavern, eager to get back to his time.

Hearing a soft pinging sound, Rook followed the noise into a familiar looking tunnel and to his surprise found his father chiseling away at the tunnel wall. "Dad?" It seemed that while Rook felt like he had been gone for months, Dialga had put him back just a few minutes after he left. It was then that Rook decided he wanted to be a trainer, and got to work.

Hearing about the Tournament of Legends, Rook knew that this was what Dialga had meant when he said champion. Rook had to compete, he had to try and win for Dialga's sake.

Pokémon:

• Sudowoodo(Female)[Sturdy]-Wood Hammer, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Slam

• Kabutops(Male)[Swift Swim]-Rain Dance, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Aqua Jet

• Aerodactyl(Female)[Rock Head]-Double Edge, Take Down, Aqua Tail, Iron Head

• Bastiodon(Male)[Sturdy]- Iron Defense, Heavy Slam, Protect, Giga Impact

• Rampardos(Male)[Mold Breaker]- Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Sword Dance, Surf

• Omastar(Male)[Swift Swim]-Shell Smash, Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Ice Beam

• Cradily(Female)[Storm Drain]-Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Energy Ball

• Armaldo(Male)[Battle Armor]-Sword Dance, Rapid Spin, Stone Edge, X-Scissor

• Archeops(Female)[Defeatist]-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, U-Turn

• Carracosta(Male)[Solid Rock]-Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Waterfall, Aqua Jet

Other: Due to Rook's run in with Dialga, he occasionally gets glimpses of the past and future. These flashes cause a searing pain to wrench through Rook's head, making it hard for him to concentrate on what he is seeing. There are also times where he hears the voice of Dialga in his head, giving him advice.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Serena Finch]

Name: Serena Finch

Personality: Contrary to her name, Serena is anything but calm. She is hot headed and explosive. Serena is always pumped and ready for action. She is harsh, brash, and blunt. Most people can't stand Serena's explosive personality, and as such doesn't have very many friends.

Even though she isn't the most popular, Serena has no problem with being social. She loves giving her opinion on anyone's problem and is likely to stick her nose in just about anyone's business. Serena doesn't believe in secrets, and as such doesn't keep many. She expects people to be honest and straight with her. If she catches someone lying to her, they had better watch for Mt. Serena is sure to blow.

Coming from a very poor family, she hates anyone that comes from money or power. She believes that things in this life should be earned and not just handed down to you. Serena will not take any sort of handout from anyone, and in return will probably spit on anyone who pities her. She is the epitome of independence.

Even though Serena is rude and harsh, it doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart. Serena has a deep and powerful connection with her Pokémon, and has a feeling of loyalty to her friends  that burns bright and hot.

Appearance: Serena stands at about 5'8", adequately tall for a woman. She has ebony black hair, reaching just past her shoulders. There is always bound to be some kind of highlight, usually yellow, orange, or red, in her hair. Serena's eyes are naturally a shade of light brown, but to match her personality she wears a pair of color contacts that makes it look as if she has crackling flames in her eyes. Serena's skin is a dark, honey-like color.

Serena wears a black, leather jacket over a black tank top and a pair leather, biker pants. Most occasions she wears her heeled boots, which boost her up to about 5'9". Around her waist is the classic Pokémon Trainer belt that holds her Pokéballs.

Bio: Serena was born into poverty. From the time she was born she lived in the same mobile home for 10 years. Her father left when she was four years old. He left in the middle of the night, no warning, no note, no goodbye. Serena has never forgiven him. Although she secretly wished she could see him again, to just know where he is and know that he was alright. Left with just her mother, Serena quickly learned she would have to fend for herself. Her mother suffered from dementia, and while Serena knew it wasn't her fault exactly, she couldn't but blame her for just about every bad thing that happened.

In a moment of rare clarity, Serena's mother called her into her room. Serena entered and found her mother where she had been for months, laying in bed, bags beneath her eyes. Serena couldn't but feel bad for her. "Come here darling…" Serena sat next to her mother as she spun a tale of her past adventures. Serena couldn't believe her ears, her mother had at one time been a Pokémon trainer. A gym leader. At the end of her mother's story, she handed Serena a Pokéball. "Take it and make your own adventure.

Serena had been handed a ticket out. She could escape this life and become a Pokémon trainer. At first she protested, saying that she couldn't leave her mom all alone, but her mother insisted and it didn't take much convincing for Serena to agree. Gathering some supplies, Serena set out on her journey.

Serena quickly learned what it meant to be a trainer, alongside her, and previously her mother's, Blaziken, Serena took down gym leaders and did what her mother wanted, she made an adventure that was all her own.

During one of Serena's training trips up in what was previously named Mt. Chimney but had since been renamed Mt. Incedio Serena came across a weak, battle scarred Pokémon. A Pokémon she had never seen before. She approached, hand outstretched in an attempt to show she meant no harm. The Pokémon roared and as it did, a small geyser of lava erupted a few feet to the right of Serena. After a brief scream, Serena sought to reassure the Pokémon. "I'm not going to hurt you." For the second time, Serena tried to approach the Pokémon. Hesitantly she placed her hand the Pokémon's forehead. She gasped as an orange light enveloped the area. She felt an intense burning sensation on her hand, she cried out. As the light died down, Serena looked at her hand to a symbol burned into her hand. "I am Entei."  A deep voice spoke in her mind. Serena looked into the eyes of the Pokémon in front of her, who could only be Entei. "I am the last of my kind. I am in need of a guardian. Will you be my guardian?"  Serena could only nod, never before had a Pokémon spoke to her before.

On her quest to be a Pokémon master, it was inevitable for Serena not to hear about the Tournament of Legends. After being almost eliminated from the tournament due to her 'violent tendencies' Serena squeaked by the prelims and has made to the elimination rounds.

Pokémon:

1. Blaziken(Female)[Speed Boost]-Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Blaze Kick, Blast Burn

2. Entei(Male)[Flash Fire]-Eruption, Iron Tail, Fire Blast, Flame Charge

3. Electrode(Genderless)[Aftermath]-Explosion, Gyro Ball, Magnet Rise, Wild Charge

4. Camerupt(Male)[Anger Point]-Earthquake, Eruption, Fissure, Giga Impact

5. Rapidash(Female)[Flame Body]-Mega Horn, Flame Charge, Fury Attack, Wild Charge

6. Magcargo(Male)[Flame Body]-Lava Plume, Earth Power, Shell Smash, Stone Edge

7. Poliwrath(Male)[Water Absorb]-Dynamic Punch, Psychic, Ice Beam, Focus Blast

Other: Due to her connection with Entei, Serena is able to handle extremely hot temperatures.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Taylor Thornsmith]

Name: Taylor Thornsmith

Personality: Taylor is an incredibly shy girl. She doesn't like to talk or interact with people. Taylor is easily embarrassed. In addition being timid, Taylor is very sensitive and will cry at the drop of a hat. She is always quick to apologize…and basically the epitome of a 'little girl'.

Beneath her timid exterior, there is a fierceness that lies dormant within Taylor. It can only be seen at times of extreme danger, pressure, or stress. A demeanor of confidence settles over her and suddenly she is all about taking charge.

Taylor is fairly intelligent for her age, although many don't know it due to her quiet nature. She is incredibly compassionate, especially towards Pokémon. She has a habit of developing crushes on older guys, and is often seen blushing in their presence, and if she seemed shy normally then your in for quite the surprise.

Appearance: Taylor has waist-length, brown hair. It is usually combed to perfection and is quite shiny. She has a pretty fair complexion and a few freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose. Being so young, Taylor is very short, but age aside she would still be considered on the small size.

Taylor always wears frilly dresses, ranging from pink to pink to pink to pink. Having only 2 Pokémon, she doesn't need a trainer belt and just carries them in her pockets. In her hair, Taylor usually wears a pink bow.

Bio: Taylor was born into a well off family, not extremely rich but not remotely close to poor. Both of her parents being CEOs of different companies, Delibird Deliveries and Diglet Mining Industries, Taylor was often left to her own devices, under the not-so-meticulous watch of the nanny, who may or may not occasionally lessen the supply of alcohol in the house's wine cellar.

Having all that time to herself, Taylor often spent her time in the garden, especially in the patch of wild flowers next to the small pond. Many days were spent here, just lazing around with her Lilligant. One day, a wild Surskit skated across the pond, drawing the attention of Taylor who soon befriended the Pokémon, adding onto her collection of Pokémon.

On the night of her ninth birthday, Taylor received a vision in her sleep. She stood alone in a black expanse. A pink light began to glow, revealing the horizon. The black expanse was easily taken over by the brilliant light. A voice resonated across the plain "Immense strength is usually held in the smallest of vessels. Your time to shine as a champion will soon come."

Pokémon:

• Lilligant(Female)[Own Tempo]-Quiver Dance, Teeter Dance, Petal Dance, Grass Whistle

• Masquerain(Female)[Intimidate]-Rain Dance, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Scald

• Miltank(Female)[Sap Sipper]- Attract, Milk Drink, Roll Out, Body Slam

• Palkia(Genderless…but for this purpose we are going with female)[Telepathy]-Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump, Aura Sphere, Aqua Tail)

Other: Taylor is not entered in the tournament, but will play a part in the battle against Team Purity. Due to her connection with Palkia, Taylor occasionally gets glimpses of current events in other places. These events usually have to with other guardians or the workings of Team Purity. Taylor doesn't know that her connection with Palkia is there, but the connection is in fact so strong that Palkia has the ability to transport Taylor if the need arises.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Kallen Colverson]

Name: Kallen Colverson

Personality: Kallen is one of the youngest trainers in the tournament and therefore is very inexperienced. What he lacks in experience he makes up for in raw talent. He bonds with nearly every Pokémon he comes in contact with, and does his best to befriend them to the fullest degree. Kallen doesn't specialize in battling, but in Pokémon raising and breeding.  Kallen often doubts himself, due to his young age and is greatly lacking in self confidence. Kallen is very intelligent, but is often too quiet for his ideas to be of any use.

Because of Kallen's young age, he is pretty sensitive to insults and just the intensive attitude of hard core Pokémon competitors. Kallen isn't much of a conversationalist, this stems more from the fact he doesn't trust himself to talk more than from actual shyness.

Appearance: Due to his prepubescent age, Kallen stands at about 5'4" and weighs just a bit over 100lbs. His hair is usually nicely combed, which contrasts greatly from his otherwise disheveled appearance. Kallen's bright color clothing, usually bright blue and green, is usually wrinkled and crooked. Kallen's face is splashed with patches of dirt and it wouldn't hurt him to take a bath. Kallen wears a dark, mellow green backpack that holds various supplies.

Bio: Kallen grew up as a normal kid. While of course Pokémon were apart of his life, becoming a trainer wasn't really in his plans. From the time he was born until he was about 11, Kallen really only had extensive contact with 1 Pokémon, that being his Togepi from which he hatched from an egg. The Togepi evolved into a Togetic when he was 5, and it wasn't until entering the tournament that he evolved his Togetic into a Togekiss, with Togetic's consent of course.

When Kallen was 10 years old, his family decided it was time for a family vacation. They journeyed to see the remains of an ancient tree that was once said to be home to many legendary Pokémon. The tree was said to have fallen during The Merge and now the only attraction was the said magic atmosphere around the area. Not exactly 'psyched' about his family's plans for a 'super fun family bonding experience', Kallen stayed at the hotel for most of the trip. It wasn't until the last day that he conceded to a tour of the fallen tree. Being a young child, curiosity got the better of him and while his family admired the tour he went on his own little adventure. It was in this adventure he noticed something watching him. After a brief moment of surprise, he realized it was a Pokémon. His alarm quickly dispersed, if any trouble was to occur Togetic would surely protect him.

Kallen moved forward to touch the Pokémon and upon coming into contact with the creature something brushed up against Kallen's mind. The feeling was so bizarre that Kallen recoiled slightly. Before Kallen could fully regain his bearings, the Pokémon floated toward him, touching Kallen palm with its head. This time the telepathic contact was more than just a nudge. Images erupted into Kallen mind. Images of both beauty and despair. They made him laugh and cry at the same time. Without a word of exchange, verbally or telepathically, Kallen could tell what this Pokémon was saying.

It would seem that Kallen had stumbled upon the ancient Pokémon, Mew. From what Kallen could gather, Mew would soon be facing an enemy that he couldn't fight alone. With a bit of doubt, Kallen agreed to help him. Holding out an empty Pokéball, Mew willingly joined Kallen team.

At the age of 11, Kallen decided it was about time to start his Pokémon journey, a year later than everyone else. Kallen began to travel the Totus region. At first this was difficult for him, homesickness often tempted him to return home, but if he was to keep his promise to Mew then he needed to get stronger.

Kallen entered the Tournament of Legends, making it through the prelims by challenging weak opponents. Only Kallen parents know of his affiliation with Mew. Although Team Purity might have an inkling of an idea.

Pokémon:

Togekiss(Female)[Super Luck]: Sky Attack, Extreme Speed, Aura Sphere, Metronome

Mew(Male)[Synchronize]: Transform, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Dragon Pulse

Lopunny(Female)[Cute Charm]: Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Fire Punch, Ice Punch

Chimecho(Male)[Levitate]: Heal Bell, Torment, Taunt, Shadow Ball

Azumarill(Female)[Sap Sipper]: Superpower, Hydro Pump, Sing, Slam

Roselia(Male)[Poison Point]: Venoshock, Synthesis, Petal Dance, Giga Drain

Riolu(Male)[Inner Focus]: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure, Sword Dance

Other: Due to Kallen's connection with Mew, Kallen is able to connect with Pokémon telepathically to a degree. He is not able to transmit words or sounds, but images can make it through the telepathic link if Kallen concentrates extremely hard.

[/spoiler]

First App:

[spoiler='Moira Von Schroder']

Name: Moira Von Schroder

Personality: Moira can only be described as stoic, she is a person who does not easily her true thoughts and feelings, her personality can be as much an enigma as the topics she studies. A generally intelligent person she is not easily fooled, and can read the emotions of people through even the slightest physical clues that they might give. Due to Moira’s ability to “read people like an open book” she is quite tactful able to react easily to situations, even those which are unexpected. She dislikes dealing with hot-headed people due to the fact that they are nothing but an unpredictable variable in her equations, which is exactly how she treats life as an equation or formula to be solved. Moira’s life has been dedicated to science so it is quite logical that she sees life in this way, and with each and every thing taking the logical choice, constantly weighing the pros and cons of her actions. Through the years she has developed an outward appearance of apathy, which can often get her off on the wrong foot of people who aren’t familiar with her.

In relation to her fellow Team Purity members, she takes a different attitude depending on the rank of the member. With grunts she demands respect, but does not treat them as though they are trash viewing them as humans, though of a lower class than herself, though she can be harsh sometimes. Moira holds the grunts at a low standard, and does not have high expectations for them; often prepared to deal with a situation herself should the grunts fail. From her fellow Majors Moira treats them as equals, but holds him/her at a higher standard than the grunts expecting him/her to be able take care of themselves as without relying on her, or failing at their tasks. In terms of attitude she treats her fellow members the same as she treats everyone else, with a distant and stoic personality. Moira treats the two other lower echelons of Team Purity similar to the grunts demanding respect, but at the same time expects them to carry out their duties professionally. Despite being loyal to Team Purity Moira will not hesitate to use it for her own means.

With her Pokemon Moira treats them as if they were the Crown Jewels, and pampers her Pokemon to no extent.  Moira can commonly be found with her Pokemon most of the time enjoying the time they spend together. Moira actually enjoys the company of Pokemon more than people, and shows more of a personality around them as well, showing amusement and contentedness compared to her bored look. Moira’s favorite Pokemon, her Seviper, is often kept out of its Pokeball and can be seen with it head on her lap while she strokes it. Moira will do anything for her Pokemon, and anything to make them stronger, which was her whole reason for joining Team Purity, being promoted to a Major was just a plus.

Moira’s battle style reflects her personality thinking several steps ahead of her opponent, and avoiding damage whenever possible. She also prefers to use strategy and defensive tactics opposed to brute force, and also using her intelligence to play mind games with her opponents. Moira’s battle style can also be known for being extremely tricky feinting moves, or missing with an attack on purpose, though ultimately every move Moira makes fits into her master plan. While she does use the same general skeleton for her strategies remains the same she never uses the same exact strategies for battle, and actually will often lead others on to make them think she is using one strategy while using another strategy entirely.

Appearance: Moira’s skin is a pale white skin as she is not often out in the sun preferring to stay inside the Team Purity Headquaters. Her eyes are an icy blue that have piercing quality about them that always seem to them. Moira’s hair is a smooth silver that falls like a waterfall down to her waist. They also always seem to have an amused or patronizing look to them, while her face usually remains blank of emotions the best people being able to elicit is boredom. Moira has high cheek bones, and thin lips, that always have a fresh scarlet color to them, and her cheeks always seeming to have a natural blush. Moira wears small amount of Tyrian purple eyeshadow, with small hints of gold at the edges preferring to use as little make-up as possible. Her nails are long and manicured filed down to a very sharp point. Moira wears a D-cup size and is a fairly short 5’ 5 weighing 144 lbs.

Moira’s Team Purity uniform consists of a pure white, loose high collared sweater, which the sleeves fall past her hands, with a night black trim around her arms and waist, wear it falls short at her stomach and would reveal her belly button were it not for an under- armor like piece of clothing she wears underneath. On the sweater a Team Purity logo is  emblazoned on her breast, with  small cloth hooks for her Pokeballs also just below her breasts, and a hood.  The under- armor like piece is tight and hugs to her skin, and is pitch black, and holes in the sleeves were her thumbs poke out, and a collar that can be pulled up above her face to hide her identity. As for her lower body Moira wears lose fitting, pitch black silky feeling pants, which also have a deep red trim, and purple hiking boots, which provide comfort and support to her feet.

While in public Moira changes her outfit as to make sure nobody knows that she is one of the Majors of Team Purity. She wears a pure white baret, and a white scarf with a lime green crisscross pattern.  Moira wears a long blood red coat over a  form fitting pitch black sweater, which shows off her curves. She wears form fitting jeans that show off her hips with black high heels, and though she has a somewhat casual form of dress she keeps a business like air about her.

Bio: Moira was born to a lower middle class family in Ever Grande City, and while her parents could provide things for her, as she was an only child, they couldn’t afford to do things many other families around them did. Her mother ran a small herb business, while her father the attendant for the Pokemon League. Moira realized from early on that things in life would not come easy to her and that she would need to fight tooth and nail for everything in life, and this philosophy was only reinforced to her by her parents, who from an early age drilled into her that she would have to earn everything as they couldn’t afford the things other kids around her could. In school Moira worked hard, studying for hours for every test, making sure she memorized every part of the material, and did not have time for friends, which consequently made her socially awkward. In her free time Moira would read the dictionary, encyclopedias, and science books, as she had a particular liking for the subject, which as most kids do brought on teasing that she was a nerd. Already socially distant the words affected her little, and were often said behind her back, but with no way for her to find out about said rumors due to a lack of social life many of them floated around without her even noticing.

On Moira’s 10th birthday her parents gave her a Pokemon, a Seviper, hoping this would lead their daughter to become more involved with the people around her, but this act was in vain as well. Moira spent barely any time with Seviper, and continued her studies, but gradually lessened them a little to allow for time to interact with Seviper. At first she was a business with the Pokemon training vigorously to be able to best all her peers in battle. Unfortunately this lead to Seviper and Moira being very cold towards each other and only interacted when they had too. Trying to force their daughter to become more social Moira’s parents sent her out on a journey in a last ditch attempt. Again focused on her studies Moira declined, believing going on an adventure would be frivolous and wouldn’t pay off in the long run.

In college Moira achieved her doctorate earlier than most, and majored in Computer Programming, Personal and Commercial Finance, and Business and Consumer Law. She also minored in Chemistry, Physics, and Psychology. Though after college instead of starting a business as she originally intended to Moira left on a journey wanting to bond with her Seviper, but their relationship ended up not changing all that much. Easily clearing the Hoenn League with little effort Moira returned home to find it in disaster. Moira’s father had become bedridden with gout, and they could not afford enough money to get him treatment, and her mother had become sick with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Treating them the best she could Moira tried to remedy their conditions to no avail, and her parents continued to suffer for the rest of their lives, which was unfortunately not longer than a 3 months, due to the fact her father died of his gout infection, and her mother a heart attack upon finding out of her husband's death. Being the only one she still held dear Moira and Seviper grew extremely close. 

The day would always be remembered as a bittersweet one, due to fact earlier that day Moira's company, Schroder Corp., had made a deal with Devon Corp, which caused sales of Schroder Corp. technology to soar. Soon after it became one of the biggest names in current technology. Seeing the potential for this she was asked to join Team Purity, with the promise of funding for her company. Accepting Moira was hired as a scientist to invent technology to capture and kill legendary Pokemon.  Quickly she rose through the ranks becoming one of the highest ranking members of Team Purity, and is the current sub-Director to the R&D Department second only Robert Elias.

Pokémon:

Species: Seviper

Ability: Shed Skin

Moves {Poison Tail/ Dragon Tail/ Coil/ Poison Fang}

Species: Porygon-Z

Ability: Download

Moves {Zap Cannon/Signal Beam/Recover/Agility}

Species: Alakazam

Ability: Magic Guard

Moves {Psychic/Psycho Cut/Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball}

Species: Gorebyss

Ability: Hydration

Moves {Ice Beam/Psychic/ Toxic/Rain Dance}

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves {Outrage/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Swords Dance}

Species: Ninetales

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves {Extrasensory/Flamethrower/Will-o-Wisp/Toxic}

Species: Ampharos

Ability: Static

Moves {Signal Beam/Thunder Punch/Cotton Guard/Thunder Wave}

Species: Lilligant

Ability: Leaf Guard

Moves {Petal Dance/Quiver Dance/Magical Leaf/Sunny Day}

Other: Encounter Theme: Dolce – C-Clays

Boss Theme: Eyes of Aeon - 11eyes OST [/spoiler]

Two more to come. If anything needs changing let me know.

I just simply c/p my app from last time.

[spoiler=Silver Yuja]
Name: Silver Yuja

Personality:
Silver has been shown to be quite intelligent especially when asked about Dragon-Types as he has been around them most of his life so it would make sense that he had gained such knowledge. There was one issue that came up though, Silver had said that he has difficulty with people taking care of his pokemon, other than his parents, he doesn't trust anyone else with his pokemon for reasons he doesn't want to explain which is understandable. Silver has also been shown be quite competitive and his competitive spirit seems to take over when he is in battle or doing sports such as soccer, which sometimes clouds his overall judgment and make him lose sight of what is important most of the time which sometimes doesn't end well for him. One day during a training battle with another trainer, Bagon fell off a cliff thus Silver jumped off to save him, and this shows that he'd do anything for his pokemon.

Appearance:
Pokemon_Trainer_6_by_Emeraldus.png
Added notes: Silver's clothes are a bit more tacky and dirty than they look in the pic, because of his training and athletic exploits. He prides himself on having neat hair though and spends each morning combing his hair. He also wears a lucky Dragon Fang that was given to him by his grandfather around his neck and on his right shoulder, he bears a scar that he received whilst trying to protect his pokemon from a Zangoose's Crush Claw that was commanded by a Bridge Bike thug. Silver's height is 6'2" and he weighs 160lbs.

Bio:
[spoiler=long bio]
Silver Yuja was born in Blackthorn City, his parents were skilled Dragon Tamers in their time and had hoped that Silver would follow in their footsteps. As the years gone by, Silver had gotten to know the unique qualities of Dragon-Types and by the Age of 12 the Elder of the Dragon's Den felt it would be time for Silver to take the Dragon User's Challenge, needless to say Silver passed that test and undertook the training of a Dratini who still resides at the Yuja household as a Dragonair to this day along with Silver's reserve pokemon that he had caught on his journey.

When Silver started his journey in Totus, he received a Totodile from Professor Acorn (Who only became a professor recently), the Totodile's first response was to bite Silver's head to which Silver laughed off and to this day remains one of Silver's trusted partners.

Whilst on the first leg of his totus region, Silver had experienced a most fateful encounter. As soon as he had reached what was left of Azalea Town, he saw a bunch of Bridge Bike thugs harassing Kurt about Project GS, so Silver charged at them with a rugby tackle and together with Totodile, they drove the thugs away. Satisfied with his performance, Kurt entrusted Silver with the GS Ball so that those thugs would never own it.

Things got worse when Silver was walking through the Ilex Forest. As he passed the Ilex Forest Shrine, it started glowing without Silver knowing and this was all down to the GS Ball, and not long after, Celebi appeared before him, it was then that Silver had noticed, but it also attracted the Bridge Bike thugs. It was a thrilling fight that took a toll on both parties, Silver especially because one of the thugs had his Zangoose use Crush Claw on Celebi and Silver lunged in front of Celebi and his shoulder took the hit instead, but together with Croconaw (Who evolved in a battle he had in Azalea after the thugs retreated) and Dragonair (Which was with Silver at the time), they had Immobolized the Bridge Bike thugs in the end.

Straight after the battle, Celebi told Silver through telepathy, "Please, protect me from all evildoers." and Silver understood Celebi completely judging by how grateful Celebi was, and he held up a pokeball offering to take Celebi along with him with the promise to protect Celebi from evildoers.

After travelling through almost all of the Totus region, Silver had heard about the Tournament of Legends from a flyer that some people were giving out to trainers and he took part in the preliminaries held in what was left of Indigo Plataeu, successfully advancing to the elimination rounds on Archanum Island, and thus Silver set sail for Archanum Island to take part in the next round of the Tournament of Legends.
[/spoiler]

Pokémon:
Feraligatr (male) [Torrent] - Ice Punch, Waterfall, Eathquake, Shadow Claw
Salamence (male) [Intimidate] - Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Crunch
Electivire (male) [Motor Drive] - Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Brick Break, Protect
Espeon (female) [Synchronize] - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Signal Beam, Morning Sun
Magortar (female) [Flame Body] - Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower
Altaria (female) [Natural Cure] - Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse, Sing, Draco Meteor
Tyranitar (male) [Sand Stream] - Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Thunderpunch
Lucario (male) [Inner Focus] - Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Ice Punch, Dark Pulse
Flygon (male) [Levitate] - Earthquake, U-Turn, Dragon Claw, Screech
Celebi (genderless) [Natural Cure] - Psychic, Giga Drain, Ancientpower, Heal Bell

[spoiler=Pokemon history]
Feraligatr: Silver's most trusted partner. He received it as a Totodile from Professor Acorn and as a Totodile, it spent alot of time out of its pokeball. Now a Feraligatr it is known to be one of Silver's massive powerhouses.
Salamence: Silver found this as a Bagon in the mountains to the southwest of Totus. Originally aggressive, Silver wanted that kind of power it possessed on his team, but feared that it might be too aggressive for him to handle. Knowing that his parents were skilled Dragon Tamers, Silver managed to curb Bagon's aggressions and now as a Salamence, the 2 are a great team that many people in Totus know about.
Electivire: As an Elekid, it had problems with excess electricity and when Silver met it, Elekid nearly shocked him, but Silver's athletic prowess allowed him to dodge the blast. Silver then saw the potential in the little spark plug, so with the help of nearby electric pokemon, they were able to get rid of the excess electricity, and it joined Silver's team as a thank you as the excess electricity was causing him distress.
Espeon: Originally an Eevee, his grandparents gave this to Silver as a present for passing the Dragon User test. Silver then spent the next couple of days looking at the unique qualities of Eevee, and Silver knew what he wanted Eevee to become so he trained Eevee in the daytimes only and after a fortnight of training, Eevee had evolved into Espeon.
Magmortar: As a magby, it was constantly harassed by a group of Skarmory and every time they showed up, it sent out a Flamethrower distress flare. One day Silver noticed this and he knew that it was a powerful Flamethrower and rushed off to help it.Over time, Silver worked hard to conquer its fear of Skarmory and when it faced off against a Skarmory commanded by a Bridge Bike thug, Magby got over its fear and defeated the Skarmory with a Flamethrower and not long after, it had evolved to Magmar and was no longer afraid of Skarmory.
Altaria: Walking through the northeastern forests of Totus, Silver noticed the beautiful voice of a Swablu. Silver knew that Swablu evolved into Altaria so Silver decided that he had to capture it, but Swablu's beautiful singing stopped him and his pokemon in their tracks. Eventually Silver thought of luring her down with berries which worked after Magby gave them a little toasting, and after eating the tasty berries, Swablu offered her services to Silver's team. As an Altaria, Silver spent many weeks trying to get Altaria to master the Draco Meteor attack, though he had to do that in the mountains so noone got hurt during failed attempts.
Tyranitar: Venturing into the mountains to the south of Blacthorn, Silver had heard of a Tyranitar capable of summoning powerful sandstorms, and it didn't take long before he felt the force of said sandstorm. So with the help of Feraligatr and Salamence, Silver was able to get in close with his pokemon's attacks and capture Tyranitar.
Lucario: When Silver obtained it as a Riolu in a mountainous region filled with Iron, he stayed there to train Riolu so that they can move in synch. This training included martial arts, learning the kinds of athletic skills that Silver had been taught and also increasing Riolu's strength. A few days later Riolu had evolved into Lucario and continued training with Silver until they were in perfect synch.
Flygon: When Silver first met Flygon, it was as a Trapinch, it kept toying with him by burrowing underground every time he encountered it, this got Silver determined to capture it and follow its burrowing patterns. Many hours passed and Silver started to grow tired, but when Trapinch reappeared, he sent Feraligatr to strike it before Silver threw the pokeball before it got away
Celebi: At first, Silver had believed that it was just a legend having only read about it in books, but when Silver walked past the Ilex Forest Shrine with the GS Ball in tow, Celebi revealed itself, but it then became the target of Bridge Bike thugs. Silver tried protecting Celebi from Zangoose by lunging in front of it, but this resulted in an injury and together with Croconaw and Dragonair, Silver beat the thugs and Celebi knew that Silver was worthy enough to protect it and Silver offered it a spot on his team.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=His pokemon's diet]
Feraligatr: Feraligatr tends to like eating fish more than pokemon food, and over time, Silver had agknowledged this.
Salamence: Salamence enjoys to chow down on fresh aplles and drink Aprijuice made from Yellow Apricorns.
Electivire: Before eating, Electivire likes to send a jolt of electricity to his food, because Electivires feed on electric currents.
Espeon: Espeon likes to drink Aprijuice made from Pink Apricorns as well as poffins with a dry and sweet flavour
Magmortar: Magmortar likes to eat spicy food to heighten the power of her fire attacks for example Tamato Berries and Aprijuice made from Red Apricorns.
Altaria: Altaria likes to eat berries and drinking Aprijuice made from Pink Apricorns to soothe her voice.
Tyranitar: Tyranitar likes to eat food with a sour flavour like Aspear and Sitrus Berries.
Lucario: Lucario likes to drink Aprijuice made from Yellow Apricorns to raise his stamina as well as berries and plants.
Flygon: Flygon likes to eat poffins with a dry and bitter flavour, and drink Aprijuice made from Blue Apricorns.
Celebi: Celebi likes to eat berries dipped into honey, as well as fresh fruit.
[/spoiler]

Other:
- Silver is also very athletic, playing sports like soccer and rugby, using the skills that he learned whilst playing those sports to aid him in real life situations, like rugby tackling the thugs in Azelea.

- As a result of training with Lucario, Silver is also able to use Aura.
[/spoiler]

I'm gonna make the apps for 2 more characters. (1 Team Purity and 1 trainer OR 2 trainers)

[spoiler=My application, pretty much C/Ped over from the last one.]Name: Clement Calvinson

Personality: Initial first impressions of Clement are often one of a Cold and indifferent man. A man without a care for the business, lives or opinions of others. He seems to barely glance at people, and when speaking he generally doesn't pay much attention. His cold stare can cause chills to run down the spine, and his gait suggests self-confidence, but modesty, with a hint of threat to any who oppose him; gaining him respect and fear at the same time. He appears very asocial and distant to others, as if he prefers to keep within his own company and his pokémon's company at all times.

However, as anyone who watches the news fully knows, it's simply not true. He is merely a quite, distant and calm young man, who honestly didn't like the limelight that was thrust upon him at his young age. The wealth, he did not mind. Nor the skill, with which he is confident. But the fame did not react well with him, and while he is polite and charming - almost heart-breaking to his female fans - he dislikes the fame and glory. Not that he did much to get rid of it, but we'll get onto that in his bio.

He is honest and, while fluid and smooth with words, rather blunt; though it is often a more elegant bluntness. He's cheerful most of the time, and can appear a bit too open around others he feels comfortable with, without actually revealing anything important. He likes to think of himself as witty, and does try to get on with whoever he can, if rather distantly. He loves pokémon training, of course, and often attempts to befriend anyone else who trains pokémon, particularly if they care for pokémon like he does.

Not that it's obvious he does. He is mostly famed for his rather ruthless and aggressive battling style; a never-giving-up, pound-opponent-to-oblivion mindset in battle. His pokémon are very attack/speed orientated, and are very direct and unrelenting in their onslaughts. Even his Quilava, which may seem like the weak link in his team, is exceptionally powerful; it's famous for being able to OHKO many pokémon with it's signature move, Eruption. They're move-sets are very aggressive aswell, with most of the attacks being damage-dealing attacks; and powerful ones at that.
He's often been critiscised for cruel and power-hungry battling/training styles, which he denies. His training is ruthless and intense, yes, but it isn't without care. He is a caring trainer, and a lover of pokémon from all over. His actual tactic seem s to be to "deal as much damage without getting hurt yourself", and it works, for his pokémon and reknowned for rarely taking damage in a lot of his battles.

Appearance:Clement stands at a reasonable 5'11, and holds a rather average body build, perhaps even slightly slim. His light build and weight often provides some misconceptions of weakness, but dont be fooled. If you were to look at him without clothes, you would see a large array of muscles, and many scars from his rough and intense training. He covers these up with a simple, light blue t-shirt under a unbuttoned, black shirt with short sleeves. He also wears a pair of simple, denim jeans, which hold his pokéballs in the pockets and a pair of black & white running shoes.

His complexion is really pale, which contrasts heavily with his dark, forest green eyes and brown hair. The medium length hair seems to hold itself in a rather messy, unkempt style; though it isn't that derogatory to his appearance, working in a positive manner for his attractiveness. He has a simple tattoo of an attacking Quilava on the nape of his neck, and a tattoo of a running Suicune on his back; though both are rarely seen due to his hair and clothes.

Bio: The story of Clement starts long before his birth. For you see, he belongs to a great and powerful family, a family that has been at the heart of the pokémon world since before history. The most powerful tamers of legends often come from this family, and it is more uncommon to see a League Champion not from this family than to see one that is.
As such, they are a rather famous family, worldwide, for many exploits. One of the most famous is the ownership of one of the legendary trios; the Beasts of legend. Three pokéballs, under intense protection and care, left in the ownership of the head of the family. These pokéballs have not opened once in a thousand years, and are said to only open to those whom the beasts would choose themselves.

As such, it was much a shock when these pokéballs were stolen, by a group of people who must have been a precursor to the Team Purity movement; Clement ended up discovering that this group of 6 aimed to destroy all legendaries, for fear of their power.

But, that's for later. For now, let us get to the cliché introduction of the main protagonist of this Bio; Clement Calvinson. As luck would have it, this boy was born as the son of said head of the family. Now, obviously, this means that this boy was thrust instantly into fame. From a young age, he was a celebrity. The child of one of the most influential families in the whole of Totus, of course that would induce fame. Lots was expected of him.

As such, he was trained intensely from a young age, and introduced to pokémon as soon as he could walk and talk. Cyndaquil was delivered to him, and he was forced into ruthless training regimes. And they sort of worked. By the age of ten, when most would be starting their pokémon journey, he was already an incredible pokémon trainer, known over the region for being too talented for his age. His Cyndaquil was devastating, as was the rest of his team, and he was famous for being incredibly aggressive and totally devastating opponent teams.

However, it didn't exactly gain loyalty towards the family. As he reached his teens, Clement was incredibly rebellious, and had money and power to back it up. At 13 years old, he would enter competitions and underground tournaments, fight random strangers for no reason, and relish in the tears of a fallen foe. By 15-16, he became more relaxed and less violent, instead devoting himself to parties and Alcohol, and he soon became popular amongst other teens for his partying nature and his attractiveness.

But that changed once the pokéballs were stolen. He was thrust into responsibility, and needed to retrieve those pokéballs. Aged 17, he set off from his home and vanished from the public eye for 2 years, setting off in search of the group that had stolen the legends. When he returned, it was with only one pokéball, which had unlocked itself for him, making him the true owner of a Legend, and gaining him more unwanted celebrity status, asides from the returning after 2 years.

When he retold his story, he told how he had arrived at the base of this group to find only one pokéball, the others having broken and the pokémon long gone. The leader of the gang had told him how they had aimed to kill the pokémon, but they had proven too powerful and fled instead. The pokéball that remained stayed too powerful for their technology, and they could not break it open.

After defeating these puny gang-members, he grabbed the pokéball and released Suicune, who told him how Clement was the true owner of himself, the original Suicune. The other two beasts had gone in search of their own Guardians.

What he didn't tell the public was what Suicune had also told him, of the coming threat to the Legendaries. The legendary pokémon of the world were in peril, and were choosing their guardians for the coming battle. And so, Suicune had chosen Clement and would now occompany him to the upcoming Tournament of Legends at Archanum; where the battle would most likely commence.

Aware that whatever threat that was after the Legends would most likely come after to him quite quickly, due to his fame for having a Legend, he spent 2 years in training, and has become even more reknowned for his battling skills, defeating the Preliminary rounds with ease, defeating almost all the trainers he came against in one hit, and defeating every single one without a single hint of damage to his pokémon. But this tournament would prove to be a bigger challenge, Clement could feel it. The people who made it here weren't weak; they would be entertaining to say the least.

[spoiler=Pokémon:][spoiler=Quilava]quilava.jpg
Male - Flash Fire - Inferno, Eruption, Double Edge, Wild Charge

"My trusty Quilava, my oldest pokémon. Evolution is not needed with this pokémon, for it is already one of the mightiest on my team, and he has proven himself many a time. Should he evolve, he would reach the pinacle of his power, and I fear it may be too much to control."

Quilava was Clement's first pokémon, received from his father at the start of his training. The both of them endured the harsh training regimes of his father together, and through this and spending most of their lives, they have progressed beyond merely pokémon and master. They have become brothers, with destinies so intertwined they might as well be the same person. He shows an intense amount of power, almost too much for a Quilava, and Clement acknowledges his presence as the most powerful pokémon on his team. He currently wears an everstone around his neck, for fears that his evolution could result in too much power, but Clement's trust in Quilava's ability to control it is growing. Perhaps he shall evolve soon?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Umbreon]umbreon.jpg
Female - Synchronize - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dig, Dark pulse

"Ahh, Umbreon. The beauty of my team. Her majesty is great, and while she can be full of herself, she has earnt my trust over and over again. Her Dark Pulse is a force to be reckoned with, though her main skill is her senses; she can navigate perfectly underground or in pitch black."

Clement's first capture, Umbreon was a difficult Eevee to battle. Being rather full of herself, she would refuse any battles with Clement, merely running off before they could get in close. But, after saving her from plunging to an unfortunate death after running off onto a cliff by accident, she agreed to battle him, and Clement's Cyndaquil managed to gain the upper hand after ruining Umbreon's fur with a sand-attack. While they are great friends, and loyal allies, Umbreon still holds this specific action as a grudge, creating a friendly rivalry between Umbreon and Quilava.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Togekiss]468Togekiss.png
Female - Serene Grace - Wish, Extremespeed, AuraSphere, Fly

"Like a god, she swoops down from the sky. Since she was an egg, I have kept good care of her; now it is her turn to take care of me. He power is great, but her speed is the greatest and she is perhaps the fastest of my team."

Togekiss was found as a poor, cold egg; shaking violently in the wild and the cold. Her parents seem to have moved on without her, so Clement took the egg and cared for it, shielding it from the elements. It didn't take long to hatch, and Togepi became a valuable addition to Clement's team instantly, despite her youth; the power of Metronome was impressive, and it had saved Clement's life many times. But, its priorities now appear to be more on her speed, and the skill of metronome has been lost, replaced by an almost legendary speed.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Suicune]Suicune_by_Xous54.png
Genderless - Water Absorb - Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Hydropump, Calm Mind

"The mighty Suicune; merely a Legend to most. I have been chosen as his Guardian, though he has saved me more than I have saved him. Yet he still finds himself in my debt, at least in his mind, for my rescue of him. I trust him with my life, for he is one of the greatest of my Pokémon; he is a friend and an ally, more than just a pokémon."

Suicune's rescue is already told in the bio, and after it, Suicune became one of Clement's most valuable allies. Clement has never viewed him as merely 'a pokémon', but has respected his Status as a legend, and treats him as a friend; his ability to communicate with Clement has become invaluable, and has merely strengthened their friendship.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Porygon Z]200px-474Porygon-Z.png
Genderless - Adaptability - Conversion 2, Thunderbolt, Tri Attack, Dark pulse

"Porygon....an unusual pokémon. I received it from my father, as a gift. I can never glimpse what's going on in this pokémon's mind, and while it seems to be loyal to me, it shows little affection and acts much like a robot. I guess it's understandable, given its origins, but it is still a confusing one. But its power is great, and the power of it's Conversion/Adaptability combination can make it a tough one to take down."

Porygon Z was a gift from Clement's father, as both an apology and a congratulations, after the retrieval of Suicune. It has an unusual connection with Clement, for it shows little emotion, but it's efforts to protect Clement and its loyalty show that is is sided with Clement. Clement shows great care around it, and while he tries to be friendly and relaxed around it, he can get nervous at its robotic nature.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rhyperior]Rhyperior.png
Male - Solid Rock - Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

"Rhyperior; the solid, reliable monolith of my group. His power is incredible, and should you ever get in his path, I would advise jumping out of the way. But dont be put off by his aggression and power in battle; outside of the arena, he is one of the friendliest and most careful pokémon I have ever known."

Rhyperior was initially just an aggressive Rhyhorn, causing large rockfalls in valleys around a lonely mountain. Clement managed to tame the Rhyhorn in a long battle that lasted for a few days, and nearly resulted in the destruction of a nearby village, but he was captured non-the-less. After seeing the damage he caused, the Rhyhorn became rather reclusive and shy, but since his evolution into Rhyperior, his courage has grown, and has resulted in a much more defensive and friendly nature, acting like a father/uncle to the rest of the team.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Breloom]286Breloom.png
Female - Effect Spore - Mind Reader, Seed Bomb, Swords Dance, Mach Punch

"Breloom is the choice that is most questioned by others, but she is still one of the best fighters on my team. Her strength and speed are like that of a professional boxer, and I have yet to see another pokémon that can keep up with her fists, especially when they elongate suddenly, for that finishing blow."

The encounter with Breloom was unusual, in the fact that it was't a pokémon battle. Instead, the rather competitive pokémon engaged Clement in a boxing match. Clement, while being tough and having been trained for scenarios like this, purposely lost the first match and left for the day. Breloom was confused at this, and challenged Clement again. For a week, they sparred; each day Clement would come, fight, lose on purpose, then retreat back to his campsite for the night. At the end of this week, Breloom was much more careful, and reluctant to fight, but they fought anyway, and Clement unleashed his actual skill in the sport; but Breloom's caution was useful in this fight, allowing her to win anyway - albeit barely. Clement, happy that he had taught the Breloom a lesson, offered the pokémon a spot on his team, and Breloom accepted with delight, for the oppurtunity to spar with Clement more often. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Donphan]232.png
Male - Sand Veil - Rollout, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Iron Defense

"Donphan was always an old favourite of mine; watching the herds of them roll by the mansion every so often, unstoppable and unwavering. I was fascinated with them at a young age, and to come across and defeat the leader of a herd is a honour and a fantastic memory I will never forget. To fight alongside such a marvellous creature is a privilege, and to know that an entire herd could support me, should I need it, is a heart-warming feeling."

This particular Donphan was, and still remains, the leader of a large herd of Donphan, one that resides in the mountains backing and surrounding the mansion Clement grew up in. He would often watch these Donphan as they sped past, laughing as they rumbled the earth with their spinning. He dreamed of owning one.
And his dream came true when he returned to his home and was advised by his father to go training in the mountains, where he was met with this Donphan, surrounded in a battle-ring like formation of his herd. And they battled, Donphan against Clement's then Rhyhorn, who struggled to compete with the Donphan. But they eventually defeated the Donphan, known for his unusually large horns, some of the biggest on record. And in doing so, they gained his respect and the respect of his herd, and gained his allegiance on Clement's team, and the possible future allegiance of the entire herd, should he need it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lumineon]457Lumineon.png
Female - Storm Drain - Surf, Gust, Safeguard, Silver Wind.

"Now, Lumineon is a seriously under-used pokémon. Her beauty is great, but her power is greater. And her ability to pull of combination attacks still dazzles me; if I ever wished to enter into contests, I know that my Lumineon and Umbreon would be my first choices."

Lumineon was caught in a typically ordinary way, which is unusual for these kind of characters and their pokémon. He was fishing, and caught one of the most beautiful Fineons he had ever laid eyes on, and as they went into battle, he knew that he wanted her. And so they battled, and the Fineon was stronger than usual, but he was a professional, and caught her with relative ease.
She has only evolved recently, but her power has still risen a lot, and she has instantly grasped hold of such power and knows how to use it. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Murkrow]murkrow.jpg
Female - Wing Attack, Tailwind, Sucker Punch, Icy Wind

"Murkrow is definitely a crafty one; if it weren't for how I rescued her from the Mismagius that had fought off her family, I would be careful of backstabbing. But we share a close bond, and I fear nothing from her; she is a constant companion who I would risk my life for. She has a knack for spotting liars, and the words 'Liar' and 'Thief' seem to be the only ones in her vocabulary; though she resides on my shoulder at most times mostly for these warnings."

Murkrow was discovered when Clement's senses started to become distorted while walking through a forest. Recognising the effect as a group of Mismagius unleashing their power, Clement stumbled to the scene to discover the group ganging up on this poor Murkrow, while the rest of the flock flew away - slightly distorted and blurred by Mismagius' Illusions.
Clement defeated the Mismagius in a fairly difficult battle, thought being a seasoned trainer, it wasn't incredibly tough. After banishing the Mismagius, he approached the Murkrow, who seemed thankful for the save. She has since become one of Clement's most trusted pokémon, and while she is possibly the weakest in battle-prowess (She is, however, fast and crafty, and able to make quick, on the spot plans), she is incredibly intelligent, and has useful talents for outside of battle, such as being able to deduce whether a person is a liar and exclaim this knowledge.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Other: His connection with Suicune gives him a small, and currently relatively useless power. Any liquid/aquaeous toxin is purified when he touches it, making him immune to many poisons and the like. [/spoiler]

I'll probably be making a Purity app as well; just a little FYI. Might be a while though. Would you like a newbie, or experienced veteran in the group? Cos I could do either, if you want one over the other.

First App:

[spoiler='Moira Von Schroder']

Name: Moira Von Schroder

Personality: Moira can only be described as stoic, she is a person who does not easily her true thoughts and feelings, her personality can be as much an enigma as the topics she studies. A generally intelligent person she is not easily fooled, and can read the emotions of people through even the slightest physical clues that they might give. Due to Moira’s ability to “read people like an open book” she is quite tactful able to react easily to situations, even those which are unexpected. She dislikes dealing with hot-headed people due to the fact that they are nothing but an unpredictable variable in her equations, which is exactly how she treats life as an equation or formula to be solved. Moira’s life has been dedicated to science so it is quite logical that she sees life in this way, and with each and every thing taking the logical choice, constantly weighing the pros and cons of her actions. Through the years she has developed an outward appearance of apathy, which can often get her off on the wrong foot of people who aren’t familiar with her.

In relation to her fellow Team Purity members, she takes a different attitude depending on the rank of the member. With grunts she demands respect, but does not treat them as though they are trash viewing them as humans, though of a lower class than herself, though she can be harsh sometimes. Moira holds the grunts at a low standard, and does not have high expectations for them; often prepared to deal with a situation herself should the grunts fail. From her fellow Majors Moira treats them as equals, but holds him/her at a higher standard than the grunts expecting him/her to be able take care of themselves as without relying on her, or failing at their tasks. In terms of attitude she treats her fellow members the same as she treats everyone else, with a distant and stoic personality. Moira treats the two other lower echelons of Team Purity similar to the grunts demanding respect, but at the same time expects them to carry out their duties professionally. Despite being loyal to Team Purity Moira will not hesitate to use it for her own means.

With her Pokemon Moira treats them as if they were the Crown Jewels, and pampers her Pokemon to no extent.  Moira can commonly be found with her Pokemon most of the time enjoying the time they spend together. Moira actually enjoys the company of Pokemon more than people, and shows more of a personality around them as well, showing amusement and contentedness compared to her bored look. Moira’s favorite Pokemon, her Glaceon, is often kept out of its Pokeball and can be seen curled on her lap while she strokes its head. Moira will do anything for her Pokemon, and anything to make them stronger, which was her whole reason for joining Team Draconius, being promoted to a Commander was just a plus.

Moira’s battle style reflects her personality thinking several steps ahead of her opponent, and avoiding damage whenever possible. She also prefers to use strategy and defensive tactics opposed to brute force, and also using her intelligence to play mind games with her opponents. Moira’s battle style can also be known for being extremely tricky feinting moves, or missing with an attack on purpose, though ultimately every move Moira makes fits into her master plan. While she does use the same general skeleton for her strategies remains the same she never uses the same exact strategies for battle, and actually will often lead others on to make them think she is using one strategy while using another strategy entirely.

Appearance: Moira’s skin is a pale white skin as she is not often out in the sun preferring to stay inside the Team Purity Headquaters. Her eyes are an icy blue that have piercing quality about them that always seem to them. Moira’s hair is a smooth silver that falls like a waterfall down to her waist. They also always seem to have an amused or patronizing look to them, while her face usually remains blank of emotions the best people being able to elicit is boredom. Moira has high cheek bones, and thin lips, that always have a fresh scarlet color to them, and her cheeks always seeming to have a natural blush. Moira wears small amount of Tyrian purple eyeshadow, with small hints of gold at the edges preferring to use as little make-up as possible. Her nails are long and manicured filed down to a very sharp point. Moira wears a D-cup size and is a fairly short 5’ 5 weighing 144 lbs.

Moira’s Team Purity uniform consists of a pure white, loose high collared sweater, which the sleeves fall past her hands, with a night black trim around her arms and waist, wear it falls short at her stomach and would reveal her belly button were it not for an under- armor like piece of clothing she wears underneath. On the sweater a Team Purity logo is  emblazoned on her breast, with  small cloth hooks for her Pokeballs also just below her breasts, and a hood.  The under- armor like piece is tight and hugs to her skin, and is pitch black, and holes in the sleeves were her thumbs poke out, and a collar that can be pulled up above her face to hide her identity. As for her lower body Moira wears lose fitting, pitch black silky feeling pants, which also have a deep red trim, and purple hiking boots, which provide comfort and support to her feet.

While in public Moira changes her outfit as to make sure nobody knows that she is one of the Majors of Team Purity. She wears a pure white baret, and a white scarf with a lime green crisscross pattern.  Moira wears a long blood red coat over a  form fitting pitch black sweater, which shows off her curves. She wears form fitting jeans that show off her hips with black high heels, and though she has a somewhat casual form of dress she keeps a business like air about her.

Bio: Moira was born to a lower middle class family in Ever Grande City, and while her parents could provide things for her, as she was an only child, they couldn’t afford to do things many other families around them did. Her mother ran a small herb business, while her father the attendant for the Pokemon League. Moira realized from early on that things in life would not come easy to her and that she would need to fight tooth and nail for everything in life, and this philosophy was only reinforced to her by her parents, who from an early age drilled into her that she would have to earn everything as they couldn’t afford the things other kids around her could. In school Moira worked hard, studying for hours for every test, making sure she memorized every part of the material, and did not have time for friends, which consequently made her socially awkward. In her free time Moira would read the dictionary, encyclopedias, and science books, as she had a particular liking for the subject, which as most kids do brought on teasing that she was a nerd. Already socially distant the words affected her little, and were often said behind her back, but with no way for her to find out about said rumors due to a lack of social life many of them floated around without her even noticing.

On Moira’s 10th birthday her parents gave her a Pokemon, a Seviper, hoping this would lead their daughter to become more involved with the people around her, but this act was in vain as well. Moira spent barely any time with Seviper, and continued her studies, but gradually lessened them a little to allow for time to interact with Seviper. At first she was a business with the Pokemon training vigorously to be able to best all her peers in battle. Unfortunately this lead to Seviper and Moira being very cold towards each other and only interacted when they had too. Trying to force their daughter to become more social Moira’s parents sent her out on a journey in a last ditch attempt. Again focused on her studies Moira declined, believing going on an adventure would be frivolous and wouldn’t pay off in the long run.

In college Moira achieved her doctorate earlier than most, and majored in Computer Programming, Personal and Commercial Finance, and Business and Consumer Law. She also minored in Chemistry, Physics, and Psychology. Though after college instead of starting a business as she originally intended to Moira left on a journey wanting to bond with her Seviper, but their relationship ended up not changing all that much. Easily clearing the Hoenn League with little effort Moira returned home to find it in disaster. Moira’s father had become bedridden with gout, and they could not afford enough money to get him treatment, and her mother had become sick with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Treating them the best she could Moira tried to remedy their conditions to no avail, and her parents continued to suffer for the rest of their lives, which was unfortunately not longer than a 3 months, which was when the Team Magma incident occurred. By then her father had died, and during the earthquake Moira’s mother died of a heart attack. The only reason she survived was due to Seviper saving her, and from then on their relationship grew much closer.

The day was bittersweet though, as shortly after word Moira’s business took off, due to the need of new P.C.s for the Pokemon centeres being needed. A year ago Moira was approached by members of Team Purity asking if she wanted to join. They told her that they could help her get revenge for the death of her parents should she join, and Moira obviously accepted. Quickly she rose through the ranks becoming one of the highest ranking members of Team Purity, and is the current sub-Director to the R&D Department second only Robert Elias.

Pokémon:

Species: Seviper

Ability: Shed Skin

Moves {Poison Tail/ Dragon Tail/ Coil/ Poison Fang}

Species: Porygon-Z

Ability: Download

Moves {Zap Cannon/Signal Beam/Recover/Agility}

Species: Alakazam

Ability: Magic Guard

Moves {Psychic/Psycho Cut/Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball}

Species: Gorebyss

Ability: Hydration

Moves {Ice Beam/Psychic/ Toxic/Rain Dance}

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves {Outrage/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Swords Dance}

Species: Ninetales

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves {Extrasensory/Flamethrower/Will-o-Wisp/Toxic}

Species: Ampharos

Ability: Static

Moves {Signal Beam/Thunder Punch/Cotton Guard/Thunder Wave}

Species: Lilligant

Ability: Leaf Guard

Moves {Petal Dance/Quiver Dance/Magical Leaf/Sunny Day}

Other: Encounter Theme: Dolce – C-Clays

Boss Theme: Eyes of Aeon - 11eyes OST [/spoiler]

Two more to come. If anything needs changing let me know.

There seems to be a misunderstanding. The Merge happened 50 years, meaning your character wasn't even alive. I realize that I may have left that out of the OP, and I will add it up there. Sorry for the misunderstanding/miscommunication. All in all, your app looks great. My only problem here is that you mention 'Team Draconius, being promoted to a Commander was just a plus.' A)There is no team Draconius B)No Commander rank. There was one other thing. You mention Glaceon being your favorite Pokemon, but you do not have a Glaceon. Just those few minor corrections and everything should be good.

I just simply c/p my app from last time.

[spoiler=Silver Yuja]
Name: Silver Yuja

Personality:
Silver has been shown to be quite intelligent especially when asked about Dragon-Types as he has been around them most of his life so it would make sense that he had gained such knowledge. There was one issue that came up though, Silver had said that he has difficulty with people taking care of his pokemon, other than his parents, he doesn't trust anyone else with his pokemon for reasons he doesn't want to explain which is understandable. Silver has also been shown be quite competitive and his competitive spirit seems to take over when he is in battle or doing sports such as soccer, which sometimes clouds his overall judgment and make him lose sight of what is important most of the time which sometimes doesn't end well for him. One day during a training battle with another trainer, Bagon fell off a cliff thus Silver jumped off to save him, and this shows that he'd do anything for his pokemon.

Appearance:
Pokemon_Trainer_6_by_Emeraldus.png
Added notes: Silver's clothes are a bit more tacky and dirty than they look in the pic, because of his training and athletic exploits. He prides himself on having neat hair though and spends each morning combing his hair. He also wears a lucky Dragon Fang that was given to him by his grandfather around his neck and on his right shoulder, he bears a scar that he received whilst trying to protect his pokemon from a Zangoose's Crush Claw that was commanded by a Bridge Bike thug. Silver's height is 6'2" and he weighs 160lbs.

Bio:
[spoiler=long bio]
Silver Yuja was born in Blackthorn City, his parents were skilled Dragon Tamers in their time and had hoped that Silver would follow in their footsteps. As the years gone by, Silver had gotten to know the unique qualities of Dragon-Types and by the Age of 12 the Elder of the Dragon's Den felt it would be time for Silver to take the Dragon User's Challenge, needless to say Silver passed that test and undertook the training of a Dratini who still resides at the Yuja household as a Dragonair to this day along with Silver's reserve pokemon that he had caught on his journey.

When Silver started his journey in Totus, he received a Totodile from Professor Acorn (Who only became a professor recently), the Totodile's first response was to bite Silver's head to which Silver laughed off and to this day remains one of Silver's trusted partners.

Whilst on the first leg of his totus region, Silver had experienced a most fateful encounter. As soon as he had reached what was left of Azalea Town, he saw a bunch of Bridge Bike thugs harassing Kurt about Project GS, so Silver charged at them with a rugby tackle and together with Totodile, they drove the thugs away. Satisfied with his performance, Kurt entrusted Silver with the GS Ball so that those thugs would never own it.

Things got worse when Silver was walking through the Ilex Forest. As he passed the Ilex Forest Shrine, it started glowing without Silver knowing and this was all down to the GS Ball, and not long after, Celebi appeared before him, it was then that Silver had noticed, but it also attracted the Bridge Bike thugs. It was a thrilling fight that took a toll on both parties, Silver especially because one of the thugs had his Zangoose use Crush Claw on Celebi and Silver lunged in front of Celebi and his shoulder took the hit instead, but together with Croconaw (Who evolved in a battle he had in Azalea after the thugs retreated) and Dragonair (Which was with Silver at the time), they had Immobolized the Bridge Bike thugs in the end.

Straight after the battle, Celebi told Silver through telepathy, "Please, protect me from all evildoers." and Silver understood Celebi completely judging by how grateful Celebi was, and he held up a pokeball offering to take Celebi along with him with the promise to protect Celebi from evildoers.

After travelling through almost all of the Totus region, Silver had heard about the Tournament of Legends from a flyer that some people were giving out to trainers and he took part in the preliminaries held in what was left of Indigo Plataeu, successfully advancing to the elimination rounds on Archanum Island, and thus Silver set sail for Archanum Island to take part in the next round of the Tournament of Legends.
[/spoiler]

Pokémon:
Feraligatr (male) [Torrent] - Ice Punch, Waterfall, Eathquake, Shadow Claw
Salamence (male) [Intimidate] - Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Crunch
Electivire (male) [Motor Drive] - Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Brick Break, Protect
Espeon (female) [Synchronize] - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Signal Beam, Morning Sun
Magortar (female) [Flame Body] - Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower
Altaria (female) [Natural Cure] - Sky Attack, Dragon Pulse, Sing, Draco Meteor
Tyranitar (male) [Sand Stream] - Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Thunderpunch
Lucario (male) [Inner Focus] - Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Ice Punch, Dark Pulse
Flygon (male) [Levitate] - Earthquake, U-Turn, Dragon Claw, Screech
Celebi (genderless) [Natural Cure] - Psychic, Giga Drain, Ancientpower, Heal Bell

[spoiler=Pokemon history]
Feraligatr: Silver's most trusted partner. He received it as a Totodile from Professor Acorn and as a Totodile, it spent alot of time out of its pokeball. Now a Feraligatr it is known to be one of Silver's massive powerhouses.
Salamence: Silver found this as a Bagon in the mountains to the southwest of Totus. Originally aggressive, Silver wanted that kind of power it possessed on his team, but feared that it might be too aggressive for him to handle. Knowing that his parents were skilled Dragon Tamers, Silver managed to curb Bagon's aggressions and now as a Salamence, the 2 are a great team that many people in Totus know about.
Electivire: As an Elekid, it had problems with excess electricity and when Silver met it, Elekid nearly shocked him, but Silver's athletic prowess allowed him to dodge the blast. Silver then saw the potential in the little spark plug, so with the help of nearby electric pokemon, they were able to get rid of the excess electricity, and it joined Silver's team as a thank you as the excess electricity was causing him distress.
Espeon: Originally an Eevee, his grandparents gave this to Silver as a present for passing the Dragon User test. Silver then spent the next couple of days looking at the unique qualities of Eevee, and Silver knew what he wanted Eevee to become so he trained Eevee in the daytimes only and after a fortnight of training, Eevee had evolved into Espeon.
Magmortar: As a magby, it was constantly harassed by a group of Skarmory and every time they showed up, it sent out a Flamethrower distress flare. One day Silver noticed this and he knew that it was a powerful Flamethrower and rushed off to help it.Over time, Silver worked hard to conquer its fear of Skarmory and when it faced off against a Skarmory commanded by a Bridge Bike thug, Magby got over its fear and defeated the Skarmory with a Flamethrower and not long after, it had evolved to Magmar and was no longer afraid of Skarmory.
Altaria: Walking through the northeastern forests of Totus, Silver noticed the beautiful voice of a Swablu. Silver knew that Swablu evolved into Altaria so Silver decided that he had to capture it, but Swablu's beautiful singing stopped him and his pokemon in their tracks. Eventually Silver thought of luring her down with berries which worked after Magby gave them a little toasting, and after eating the tasty berries, Swablu offered her services to Silver's team. As an Altaria, Silver spent many weeks trying to get Altaria to master the Draco Meteor attack, though he had to do that in the mountains so noone got hurt during failed attempts.
Tyranitar: Venturing into the mountains to the south of Blacthorn, Silver had heard of a Tyranitar capable of summoning powerful sandstorms, and it didn't take long before he felt the force of said sandstorm. So with the help of Feraligatr and Salamence, Silver was able to get in close with his pokemon's attacks and capture Tyranitar.
Lucario: When Silver obtained it as a Riolu in a mountainous region filled with Iron, he stayed there to train Riolu so that they can move in synch. This training included martial arts, learning the kinds of athletic skills that Silver had been taught and also increasing Riolu's strength. A few days later Riolu had evolved into Lucario and continued training with Silver until they were in perfect synch.
Flygon: When Silver first met Flygon, it was as a Trapinch, it kept toying with him by burrowing underground every time he encountered it, this got Silver determined to capture it and follow its burrowing patterns. Many hours passed and Silver started to grow tired, but when Trapinch reappeared, he sent Feraligatr to strike it before Silver threw the pokeball before it got away
Celebi: At first, Silver had believed that it was just a legend having only read about it in books, but when Silver walked past the Ilex Forest Shrine with the GS Ball in tow, Celebi revealed itself, but it then became the target of Bridge Bike thugs. Silver tried protecting Celebi from Zangoose by lunging in front of it, but this resulted in an injury and together with Croconaw and Dragonair, Silver beat the thugs and Celebi knew that Silver was worthy enough to protect it and Silver offered it a spot on his team.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=His pokemon's diet]
Feraligatr: Feraligatr tends to like eating fish more than pokemon food, and over time, Silver had agknowledged this.
Salamence: Salamence enjoys to chow down on fresh aplles and drink Aprijuice made from Yellow Apricorns.
Electivire: Before eating, Electivire likes to send a jolt of electricity to his food, because Electivires feed on electric currents.
Espeon: Espeon likes to drink Aprijuice made from Pink Apricorns as well as poffins with a dry and sweet flavour
Magmortar: Magmortar likes to eat spicy food to heighten the power of her fire attacks for example Tamato Berries and Aprijuice made from Red Apricorns.
Altaria: Altaria likes to eat berries and drinking Aprijuice made from Pink Apricorns to soothe her voice.
Tyranitar: Tyranitar likes to eat food with a sour flavour like Aspear and Sitrus Berries.
Lucario: Lucario likes to drink Aprijuice made from Yellow Apricorns to raise his stamina as well as berries and plants.
Flygon: Flygon likes to eat poffins with a dry and bitter flavour, and drink Aprijuice made from Blue Apricorns.
Celebi: Celebi likes to eat berries dipped into honey, as well as fresh fruit.
[/spoiler]

Other:
Silver is also very athletic, playing sports like soccer and rugby, using the skills that he learned whilst playing those sports to aid him in real life situations, like rugby tackling the thugs in Azelea.
[/spoiler]

I'm gonna make the apps for 2 more characters. (1 Team Purity and 1 trainer OR 2 trainers)

Obviously accepted. :D

[spoiler=My application, pretty much C/Ped over from the last one.]Name: Clement Calvinson

Personality: Initial first impressions of Clement are often one of a Cold and indifferent man. A man without a care for the business, lives or opinions of others. He seems to barely glance at people, and when speaking he generally doesn't pay much attention. His cold stare can cause chills to run down the spine, and his gait suggests self-confidence, but modesty, with a hint of threat to any who oppose him; gaining him respect and fear at the same time. He appears very asocial and distant to others, as if he prefers to keep within his own company and his pokémon's company at all times.

However, as anyone who watches the news fully knows, it's simply not true. He is merely a quite, distant and calm young man, who honestly didn't like the limelight that was thrust upon him at his young age. The wealth, he did not mind. Nor the skill, with which he is confident. But the fame did not react well with him, and while he is polite and charming - almost heart-breaking to his female fans - he dislikes the fame and glory. Not that he did much to get rid of it, but we'll get onto that in his bio.

He is honest and, while fluid and smooth with words, rather blunt; though it is often a more elegant bluntness. He's cheerful most of the time, and can appear a bit too open around others he feels comfortable with, without actually revealing anything important. He likes to think of himself as witty, and does try to get on with whoever he can, if rather distantly. He loves pokémon training, of course, and often attempts to befriend anyone else who trains pokémon, particularly if they care for pokémon like he does.

Not that it's obvious he does. He is mostly famed for his rather ruthless and aggressive battling style; a never-giving-up, pound-opponent-to-oblivion mindset in battle. His pokémon are very attack/speed orientated, and are very direct and unrelenting in their onslaughts. Even his Quilava, which may seem like the weak link in his team, is exceptionally powerful; it's famous for being able to OHKO many pokémon with it's signature move, Eruption. They're move-sets are very aggressive aswell, with most of the attacks being damage-dealing attacks; and powerful ones at that.
He's often been critiscised for cruel and power-hungry battling/training styles, which he denies. His training is ruthless and intense, yes, but it isn't without care. He is a caring trainer, and a lover of pokémon from all over. His actual tactic seem s to be to "deal as much damage without getting hurt yourself", and it works, for his pokémon and reknowned for rarely taking damage in a lot of his battles.

Appearance:Clement stands at a reasonable 5'11, and holds a rather average body build, perhaps even slightly slim. His light build and weight often provides some misconceptions of weakness, but dont be fooled. If you were to look at him without clothes, you would see a large array of muscles, and many scars from his rough and intense training. He covers these up with a simple, light blue t-shirt under a unbuttoned, black shirt with short sleeves. He also wears a pair of simple, denim jeans, which hold his pokéballs in the pockets and a pair of black & white running shoes.

His complexion is really pale, which contrasts heavily with his dark, forest green eyes and brown hair. The medium length hair seems to hold itself in a rather messy, unkempt style; though it isn't that derogatory to his appearance, working in a positive manner for his attractiveness. He has a simple tattoo of an attacking Quilava on the nape of his neck, and a tattoo of a running Suicune on his back; though both are rarely seen due to his hair and clothes.

Bio: The story of Clement starts long before his birth. For you see, he belongs to a great and powerful family, a family that has been at the heart of the pokémon world since before history. The most powerful tamers of legends often come from this family, and it is more uncommon to see a League Champion not from this family than to see one that is.
As such, they are a rather famous family, worldwide, for many exploits. One of the most famous is the ownership of one of the legendary trios; the Beasts of legend. Three pokéballs, under intense protection and care, left in the ownership of the head of the family. These pokéballs have not opened once in a thousand years, and are said to only open to those whom the beasts would choose themselves.

As such, it was much a shock when these pokéballs were stolen, by a group of people who must have been a precursor to the Team Purity movement; Clement ended up discovering that this group of 6 aimed to destroy all legendaries, for fear of their power.

But, that's for later. For now, let us get to the cliché introduction of the main protagonist of this Bio; Clement Calvinson. As luck would have it, this boy was born as the son of said head of the family. Now, obviously, this means that this boy was thrust instantly into fame. From a young age, he was a celebrity. The child of one of the most influential families in the whole of Totus, of course that would induce fame. Lots was expected of him.

As such, he was trained intensely from a young age, and introduced to pokémon as soon as he could walk and talk. Cyndaquil was delivered to him, and he was forced into ruthless training regimes. And they sort of worked. By the age of ten, when most would be starting their pokémon journey, he was already an incredible pokémon trainer, known over the region for being too talented for his age. His Cyndaquil was devastating, as was the rest of his team, and he was famous for being incredibly aggressive and totally devastating opponent teams.

However, it didn't exactly gain loyalty towards the family. As he reached his teens, Clement was incredibly rebellious, and had money and power to back it up. At 13 years old, he would enter competitions and underground tournaments, fight random strangers for no reason, and relish in the tears of a fallen foe. By 15-16, he became more relaxed and less violent, instead devoting himself to parties and Alcohol, and he soon became popular amongst other teens for his partying nature and his attractiveness.

But that changed once the pokéballs were stolen. He was thrust into responsibility, and needed to retrieve those pokéballs. Aged 17, he set off from his home and vanished from the public eye for 2 years, setting off in search of the group that had stolen the legends. When he returned, it was with only one pokéball, which had unlocked itself for him, making him the true owner of a Legend, and gaining him more unwanted celebrity status, asides from the returning after 2 years.

When he retold his story, he told how he had arrived at the base of this group to find only one pokéball, the others having broken and the pokémon long gone. The leader of the gang had told him how they had aimed to kill the pokémon, but they had proven too powerful and fled instead. The pokéball that remained stayed too powerful for their technology, and they could not break it open.

After defeating these puny gang-members, he grabbed the pokéball and released Suicune, who told him how Clement was the true owner of himself, the original Suicune. The other two beasts had gone in search of their own Guardians.

What he didn't tell the public was what Suicune had also told him, of the coming threat to the Legendaries. The legendary pokémon of the world were in peril, and were choosing their guardians for the coming battle. And so, Suicune had chosen Clement and would now occompany him to the upcoming Tournament of Legends at Archanum; where the battle would most likely commence.

Aware that whatever threat that was after the Legends would most likely come after to him quite quickly, due to his fame for having a Legend, he spent 2 years in training, and has become even more reknowned for his battling skills, defeating the Preliminary rounds with ease, defeating almost all the trainers he came against in one hit, and defeating every single one without a single hint of damage to his pokémon. But this tournament would prove to be a bigger challenge, Clement could feel it. The people who made it here weren't weak; they would be entertaining to say the least.

[spoiler=Pokémon:][spoiler=Quilava]quilava.jpg
Male - Flash Fire - Inferno, Eruption, Double Edge, Wild Charge

"My trusty Quilava, my oldest pokémon. Evolution is not needed with this pokémon, for it is already one of the mightiest on my team, and he has proven himself many a time. Should he evolve, he would reach the pinacle of his power, and I fear it may be too much to control."

Quilava was Clement's first pokémon, received from his father at the start of his training. The both of them endured the harsh training regimes of his father together, and through this and spending most of their lives, they have progressed beyond merely pokémon and master. They have become brothers, with destinies so intertwined they might as well be the same person. He shows an intense amount of power, almost too much for a Quilava, and Clement acknowledges his presence as the most powerful pokémon on his team. He currently wears an everstone around his neck, for fears that his evolution could result in too much power, but Clement's trust in Quilava's ability to control it is growing. Perhaps he shall evolve soon?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Umbreon]umbreon.jpg
Female - Synchronize - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dig, Dark pulse

"Ahh, Umbreon. The beauty of my team. Her majesty is great, and while she can be full of herself, she has earnt my trust over and over again. Her Dark Pulse is a force to be reckoned with, though her main skill is her senses; she can navigate perfectly underground or in pitch black."

Clement's first capture, Umbreon was a difficult Eevee to battle. Being rather full of herself, she would refuse any battles with Clement, merely running off before they could get in close. But, after saving her from plunging to an unfortunate death after running off onto a cliff by accident, she agreed to battle him, and Clement's Cyndaquil managed to gain the upper hand after ruining Umbreon's fur with a sand-attack. While they are great friends, and loyal allies, Umbreon still holds this specific action as a grudge, creating a friendly rivalry between Umbreon and Quilava.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Togekiss]468Togekiss.png
Female - Serene Grace - Psychic, Extremespeed, AuraSphere, Fly

"Like a god, she swoops down from the sky. Since she was an egg, I have kept good care of her; now it is her turn to take care of me. He power is great, but her speed is the greatest and she is perhaps the fastest of my team."

Togekiss was found as a poor, cold egg; shaking violently in the wild and the cold. Her parents seem to have moved on without her, so Clement took the egg and cared for it, shielding it from the elements. It didn't take long to hatch, and Togepi became a valuable addition to Clement's team instantly, despite her youth; the power of Metronome was impressive, and it had saved Clement's life many times. But, its priorities now appear to be more on her speed, and the skill of metronome has been lost, replaced by an almost legendary speed.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Suicune]Suicune_by_Xous54.png
Genderless - Water Absorb - Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Hydropump, Calm Mind

"The mighty Suicune; merely a Legend to most. I have been chosen as his Guardian, though he has saved me more than I have saved him. Yet he still finds himself in my debt, at least in his mind, for my rescue of him. I trust him with my life, for he is one of the greatest of my Pokémon; he is a friend and an ally, more than just a pokémon."

Suicune's rescue is already told in the bio, and after it, Suicune became one of Clement's most valuable allies. Clement has never viewed him as merely 'a pokémon', but has respected his Status as a legend, and treats him as a friend; his ability to communicate with Clement has become invaluable, and has merely strengthened their friendship.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Porygon Z]200px-474Porygon-Z.png
Genderless - Adaptability - Conversion 2, Thunderbolt, Tri Attack, Dark pulse

"Porygon....an unusual pokémon. I received it from my father, as a gift. I can never glimpse what's going on in this pokémon's mind, and while it seems to be loyal to me, it shows little affection and acts much like a robot. I guess it's understandable, given its origins, but it is still a confusing one. But its power is great, and the power of it's Conversion/Adaptability combination can make it a tough one to take down."

Porygon Z was a gift from Clement's father, as both an apology and a congratulations, after the retrieval of Suicune. It has an unusual connection with Clement, for it shows little emotion, but it's efforts to protect Clement and its loyalty show that is is sided with Clement. Clement shows great care around it, and while he tries to be friendly and relaxed around it, he can get nervous at its robotic nature.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rhyperior]Rhyperior.png
Male - Solid Rock - Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

"Rhyperior; the solid, reliable monolith of my group. His power is incredible, and should you ever get in his path, I would advise jumping out of the way. But dont be put off by his aggression and power in battle; outside of the arena, he is one of the friendliest and most careful pokémon I have ever known."

Rhyperior was initially just an aggressive Rhyhorn, causing large rockfalls in valleys around a lonely mountain. Clement managed to tame the Rhyhorn in a long battle that lasted for a few days, and nearly resulted in the destruction of a nearby village, but he was captured non-the-less. After seeing the damage he caused, the Rhyhorn became rather reclusive and shy, but since his evolution into Rhyperior, his courage has grown, and has resulted in a much more defensive and friendly nature, acting like a father/uncle to the rest of the team.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Breloom]286Breloom.png
Female - Effect Spore - Mind Reader, Seed Bomb, Force Palm, Mach Punch

"Breloom is the choice that is most questioned by others, but she is still one of the best fighters on my team. Her strength and speed are like that of a professional boxer, and I have yet to see another pokémon that can keep up with her fists, especially when they elongate suddenly, for that finishing blow."

The encounter with Breloom was unusual, in the fact that it was't a pokémon battle. Instead, the rather competitive pokémon engaged Clement in a boxing match. Clement, while being tough and having been trained for scenarios like this, purposely lost the first match and left for the day. Breloom was confused at this, and challenged Clement again. For a week, they sparred; each day Clement would come, fight, lose on purpose, then retreat back to his campsite for the night. At the end of this week, Breloom was much more careful, and reluctant to fight, but they fought anyway, and Clement unleashed his actual skill in the sport; but Breloom's caution was useful in this fight, allowing her to win anyway - albeit barely. Clement, happy that he had taught the Breloom a lesson, offered the pokémon a spot on his team, and Breloom accepted with delight, for the oppurtunity to spar with Clement more often. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Donphan]232.png
Male - Sand Veil - Rollout, Bulldoze, Sandstorm, Iron Defense

"Donphan was always an old favourite of mine; watching the herds of them roll by the mansion every so often, unstoppable and unwavering. I was fascinated with them at a young age, and to come across and defeat the leader of a herd is a honour and a fantastic memory I will never forget. To fight alongside such a marvellous creature is a privilege, and to know that an entire herd could support me, should I need it, is a heart-warming feeling."

This particular Donphan was, and still remains, the leader of a large herd of Donphan, one that resides in the mountains backing and surrounding the mansion Clement grew up in. He would often watch these Donphan as they sped past, laughing as they rumbled the earth with their spinning. He dreamed of owning one.
And his dream came true when he returned to his home and was advised by his father to go training in the mountains, where he was met with this Donphan, surrounded in a battle-ring like formation of his herd. And they battled, Donphan against Clement's then Rhyhorn, who struggled to compete with the Donphan. But they eventually defeated the Donphan, known for his unusually large horns, some of the biggest on record. And in doing so, they gained his respect and the respect of his herd, and gained his allegiance on Clement's team, and the possible future allegiance of the entire herd, should he need it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lumineon]457Lumineon.png
Female - Storm Drain - Surf, Gust, Water Pulse, Silver Wind.

"Now, Lumineon is a seriously under-used pokémon. Her beauty is great, but her power is greater. And her ability to pull of combination attacks still dazzles me; if I ever wished to enter into contests, I know that my Lumineon and Umbreon would be my first choices."

Lumineon was caught in a typically ordinary way, which is unusual for these kind of characters and their pokémon. He was fishing, and caught one of the most beautiful Fineons he had ever laid eyes on, and as they went into battle, he knew that he wanted her. And so they battled, and the Fineon was stronger than usual, but he was a professional, and caught her with relative ease.
She has only evolved recently, but her power has still risen a lot, and she has instantly grasped hold of such power and knows how to use it. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Murkrow]murkrow.jpg
Female - Wing Attack, Tailwind, Sucker Punch, Icy Wind

"Murkrow is definitely a crafty one; if it weren't for how I rescued her from the Mismagius that had fought off her family, I would be careful of backstabbing. But we share a close bond, and I fear nothing from her; she is a constant companion who I would risk my life for. She has a knack for spotting liars, and the words 'Liar' and 'Thief' seem to be the only ones in her vocabulary; though she resides on my shoulder at most times mostly for these warnings."

Murkrow was discovered when Clement's senses started to become distorted while walking through a forest. Recognising the effect as a group of Mismagius unleashing their power, Clement stumbled to the scene to discover the group ganging up on this poor Murkrow, while the rest of the flock flew away - slightly distorted and blurred by Mismagius' Illusions.
Clement defeated the Mismagius in a fairly difficult battle, thought being a seasoned trainer, it wasn't incredibly tough. After banishing the Mismagius, he approached the Murkrow, who seemed thankful for the save. She has since become one of Clement's most trusted pokémon, and while she is possibly the weakest in battle-prowess (She is, however, fast and crafty, and able to make quick, on the spot plans), she is incredibly intelligent, and has useful talents for outside of battle, such as being able to deduce whether a person is a liar and exclaim this knowledge.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Other: His connection with Suicune gives him a small, and currently relatively useless power. Any liquid/aquaeous toxin is purified when he touches it, making him immune to many poisons and the like. [/spoiler]

I'll probably be making a Purity app as well; just a little FYI. Might be a while though. Would you like a newbie, or experienced veteran in the group? Cos I could do either, if you want one over the other.

Accepted as well. And if we could get a few grunts or colonels that would be great!

Huzzah! A reserve for Keldo!

Now if people will be able to reserve the other two, this will be able to start when we're ready ^^

I PM'ed Cherz, to see if he wanted to join the RP, but so far he hasn't responded, although he did come through and like the OP, so hopefully...

[spoiler= Kaeden Smith]

[spoiler=Personal Information]

Name: Kaeden Smith

[spoiler=Appearance]

pokemon_trainer_by_castiboy-d24iia8.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Personality]

Kaedan has quite the adventurous streak in him. He is always on the move, looking for something bigger and better. He always challenges himself and never says no to a battle. Unfortunately, Kaeden also tends to overestimate himself, often biting off more than he can chew. He can be both reckless and arrogant. Kaeden is still young and has yet to learn much about that world. Because of this he is very naive and innocent. 

Kaeden is also very playful. He has yet to lose that little boy attitude and always takes the chance to go play with his Pokemon. In addition to playing with his Pokemon, Kaeden loves to play video games, and is never seen without his handheld gaming device known as the Portable PokeStation, or PPS for short. He plays games usually involving racing or high levels of action. 

Due to the fact that he is so young, Kaeden often latches on to older male role models, looking up to them like a hero. Often times, he develops a brother-like relationship with said person and will constantly pester him, like any other brother would. This 'brother' would be Kaeden's source of wisdom and advice. 

Kaeden's fun, boyish nature transfers to his battle style. His Pokemon are always light hearted and eager to have fun, often resulting in battles with high levels of speed and action. A notable characteristic of Kaeden's team is that they are all male. This probably stems from the fact that Kaeden is just now entering a world where he is attracted to the opposite sex, and most of the time still finds girls to be 'icky'.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Bio]

Kaeden always wished he had an older brother. Being an only child was boring, resulting in have no one to play with. He often pestered his parents to play with him, but they were always too busy with work or social meetings or business get-togethers to have time to play. Of course, the upside to having two working parents was that the double income resulted in Kaeden pretty much whatever he wanted. A downside was being forced into daycare. It was in daycare that he met his forever archenemy, Terry Sowers. 

Terry was the epitome of bullies. Always picking on little kids, and using muscle to get his way. Being the reckless kid that Kaeden was, and is, he of course stood up to this tyrant of the playground. That earned him top seat on the 'Kids to be Given a Swirly List'. After a few dunkings, Kaeden's reckless spirit was quickly quelled. In fact, it was nearly destroyed. During trips to the playground he no longer played on the seesaw or swung on the swing. Instead he hid in the trees, next to a small pond. Here Terry didn't mess with him. Here he could feel safe. It was also here that Kaeden's life was changed forever.

One day, after receiving a particularly painful nuggie from Terry, Kaeden sat at the base of a large tree, rubbing his aching head. He heard the crack of a branch and looked up. Standing in front of him was a horse-like Pokemon. "Woah!" Kaeden exclaimed. He of course had seen Pokemon before, even played with a few, but never had he seen one that exuded such an air of...awesomness. "Who are you?" Kaeden asked. He of course didn't expect the animal to answer...and that's why he was so surprised when it did. "My name is Keldeo." Kaeden just gawked in awe. "Are you just gonna hide out here for the rest of your life?" Keldeo inspired Kaeden to stand back up to Terry, he reignited the spark of courage that sometimes bordered on recklessness and stupidity. 

Keldeo and Kaeden became best friends, sharing an attitude for adventure and thrill. Together, the two entered local tournaments and Kaeden discovered his love of Pokemon battles. Kaeden fought his way into the tournament and made it into the Elimination Rounds. Because Keldeo failed to mention the full amount of danger that he was in, Kaeden does not trouble himself with hiding Keldeo's existence.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Pokemon]

[spoiler=Keldeo(Male)]

keldeo_kerudio_v_2_by_xous54-d3438uy.png

Ability: Justified

Moves:

-Sacred Sword

-Close Combat

-Hydro Pump

-Aqua Jet

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aipom(Male)]

205px-190Aipom.png

Ability: Skill Link

Moves:

-Agility

-Tickle

-ThunderPunch

-Double Hit

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Heracross(Male)]

170px-214Heracross.png

Ability: Guts

Moves:

-Aerial Ace

-Megahorn

-Fury Attack

-Take Down

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ludicolo(Male)]

180px-272Ludicolo.png

Abilities: Swift Swim

Moves:

-Rain Dance

-Sunny Day

-Solar Beam

-Water Pulse

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chatot(Male)]

200px-441Chatot.png

Ability: Keen Eye

Moves:

-Hyper Voice

-Steel Wing

-Heat Wave

-Chatter

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Simisear(Male)]

178px-514Simisear.png

Ability: Blaze

Moves:

-Flame Burst

-Crunch

-Fire Punch

-Dig

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reuniclus(Male)]

300px-579Reuniclus.png

Ability: Regenerator

Moves:

-Psychic

-Dizzy Punch

-Thunder

-Night Shade

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Kaeden Smith]

[spoiler=Personal Information]

Name: Kaeden Smith

[spoiler=Appearance]

pokemon_trainer_by_castiboy-d24iia8.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Personality]

Kaedan has quite the adventurous streak in him. He is always on the move, looking for something bigger and better. He always challenges himself and never says no to a battle. Unfortunately, Kaeden also tends to overestimate himself, often biting off more than he can chew. He can be both reckless and arrogant. Kaeden is still young and has yet to learn much about that world. Because of this he is very naive and innocent. 

Kaeden is also very playful. He has yet to lose that little boy attitude and always takes the chance to go play with his Pokemon. In addition to playing with his Pokemon, Kaeden loves to play video games, and is never seen without his handheld gaming device known as the Portable PokeStation, or PPS for short. He plays games usually involving racing or high levels of action. 

Due to the fact that he is so young, Kaeden often latches on to older male role models, looking up to them like a hero. Often times, he develops a brother-like relationship with said person and will constantly pester him, like any other brother would. This 'brother' would be Kaeden's source of wisdom and advice. 

Kaeden's fun, boyish nature transfers to his battle style. His Pokemon are always light hearted and eager to have fun, often resulting in battles with high levels of speed and action. A notable characteristic of Kaeden's team is that they are all male. This probably stems from the fact that Kaeden is just now entering a world where he is attracted to the opposite sex, and most of the time still finds girls to be 'icky'.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Bio]

Kaeden always wished he had an older brother. Being an only child was boring, resulting in have no one to play with. He often pestered his parents to play with him, but they were always too busy with work or social meetings or business get-togethers to have time to play. Of course, the upside to having two working parents was that the double income resulted in Kaeden pretty much whatever he wanted. A downside was being forced into daycare. It was in daycare that he met his forever archenemy, Terry Sowers. 

Terry was the epitome of bullies. Always picking on little kids, and using muscle to get his way. Being the reckless kid that Kaeden was, and is, he of course stood up to this tyrant of the playground. That earned him top seat on the 'Kids to be Given a Swirly List'. After a few dunkings, Kaeden's reckless spirit was quickly quelled. In fact, it was nearly destroyed. During trips to the playground he no longer played on the seesaw or swung on the swing. Instead he hid in the trees, next to a small pond. Here Terry didn't mess with him. Here he could feel safe. It was also here that Kaeden's life was changed forever.

One day, after receiving a particularly painful nuggie from Terry, Kaeden sat at the base of a large tree, rubbing his aching head. He heard the crack of a branch and looked up. Standing in front of him was a horse-like Pokemon. "Woah!" Kaeden exclaimed. He of course had seen Pokemon before, even played with a few, but never had he seen one that exuded such an air of...awesomness. "Who are you?" Kaeden asked. He of course didn't expect the animal to answer...and that's why he was so surprised when it did. "My name is Keldeo." Kaeden just gawked in awe. "Are you just gonna hide out here for the rest of your life?" Keldeo inspired Kaeden to stand back up to Terry, he reignited the spark of courage that sometimes bordered on recklessness and stupidity. 

Keldeo and Kaeden became best friends, sharing an attitude for adventure and thrill. Together, the two entered local tournaments and Kaeden discovered his love of Pokemon battles. Kaeden fought his way into the tournament and made it into the Elimination Rounds. Because Keldeo failed to mention the full amount of danger that he was in, Kaeden does not trouble himself with hiding Keldeo's existence.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Pokemon]

[spoiler=Keldeo(Male)]

keldeo_kerudio_v_2_by_xous54-d3438uy.png

Ability: Justified

Moves:

-Sacred Sword

-Close Combat

-Hydro Pump

-Aqua Jet

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aipom(Male)]

205px-190Aipom.png

Ability: Skill Link

Moves:

-Agility

-Tickle

-ThunderPunch

-Double Hit

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Heracross(Male)]

170px-214Heracross.png

Ability: Guts

Moves:

-Aerial Ace

-Megahorn

-Fury Attack

-Take Down

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ludicolo(Male)]

180px-272Ludicolo.png

Abilities: Swift Swim

Moves:

-Rain Dance

-Sunny Day

-Solar Beam

-Water Pulse

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chatot(Male)]

200px-441Chatot.png

Ability: Keen Eye

Moves:

-Hyper Voice

-Steel Wing

-Heat Wave

-Chatter

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Simisear(Male)]

178px-514Simisear.png

Ability: Blaze

Moves:

-Flame Burst

-Crunch

-Fire Punch

-Dig

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Reuniclus(Male)]

300px-579Reuniclus.png

Ability: Regenerator

Moves:

-Psychic

-Dizzy Punch

-Thunder

-Night Shade

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Accepted!

There seems to be a misunderstanding. The Merge happened 50 years, meaning your character wasn't even alive. I realize that I may have left that out of the OP, and I will add it up there. Sorry for the misunderstanding/miscommunication. All in all, your app looks great. My only problem here is that you mention 'Team Draconius, being promoted to a Commander was just a plus.' A)There is no team Draconius B)No Commander rank. There was one other thing. You mention Glaceon being your favorite Pokemon, but you do not have a Glaceon. Just those few minor corrections and everything should be good.

Obviously accepted. :D

Accepted as well. And if we could get a few grunts or colonels that would be great!

Sorry about that, I took this character from another RP, and missed those parts when I skmmed through. Also not a problem we all forget every once and a while. Oh, and could I reserve Cresselia as well? 

[spoiler=App- Lukas Verone]

Name: Lukas Verone

Personality: Lukas is not a people person. He can deal with them, but beyond that, he wants almost no interaction. He has only found one person he liked, Rebecca, and he loved her like a sister. He rather enjoys the company of his Pokémon, as he finds them interesting and without human flaws. He loves them more than life itself, and would die to save them. He loves his Togekiss, since he and the Pokemon were raised together, at the same time. He refuses to use Pokéballs unless totally necessary, in which case he uses a luxury ball. He hasn't had to use one ever. His only concern is finding Rebecca, besides his Pokemon.

Appearance: (Sorry, can't post pic:http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Blonde-boy-176602276) Lukas likes to wear T-Shirts of plain colors, or maybe with some graphic design on it if he wants. He wears jeans and a necklace with a fragment of his Togepi's egg.

[Spoiler=Bio:]
Lukas was left out on an island in what used to be Sinnoh when he was just a child. The mother had died given birth, and the father was dying of terminal disease when the baby was just a young child. The father didn't want his sister, who had tried to steal all his money, to inherit the child, so he took the family Pokemon to a small forest where he knew kind Pokemon lived, and left the child there. A young Togetic found him, and decided to raise him as her own. On the same day, her eggs hatched, and the nameless baby crawled over to one of the Togepis. They snuggled up together, and spent the night together. Eventually, the boy grew up with the Togepis, learning how to communicate with Pokemon as well as humans.He eventually had to leave the group when he was 13, as well as all his now Togetic adopted brothers and sisters. The Togetic he had befriended had stayed with him, and she traveled with him on his journey. Right before he left, his "mother" handed him a necklace with part of his Togetic's shell attached. He hasn't taken it off since.

While journeying, he met a girl, just seven years old, wandering aimlessly, abandoned. She introduced herself as Rebecca, and the boy decided to call himself Lukas. The two became inseparable, working together to earn money through Pokemon battles. It was them against the world. Nothing could have been nicer. But then, as it always does during the happy times, tragedy, in the form of Team Purity, struck.

Rebecca was taken by a grunt while Lukas slept, and taken away. Lukas still searches for her to this day. While he was crying in his rage and anger at himself, he considered ending it all, killing himself. While he was searching for a cliff, he saw a bright light descending upon him, in the form of Jirachi. The two bonded quickly, and Jirachi promised to stay with him to help him, and to help Togetic too, since Togetic had loved Rebecca too. When he found out about the tournament, he decided to go, and find out whatever he could about Rebecca.
[/spoiler]

Pokémon:
1. Milotic-(Female/Cute Charm/Hydro Pump, Attract, Toxic, Double Team)
2. Gallade-(Male/Steadfast/ Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Earthquake, Psychic)
3. Yanmega-(Male/Tinted Lens/Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Air Slash, Bug Buzz)
4. Ampharos-(Female/Static/Rain Dance, Thunder, Iron Tail, Power Gem)
5.Aggron-(Male/Rock Head/ Double Edge, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Flamethrower)
6. Shiftry-(Female/Chlorophyll, Leaf Storm, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Rock Slide)
7. Jirachi-(genderless/Serene Grace/Psychic, Doom Desire, Double Team, Flash Cannon)
8. Gengar-(Male/Levitate/ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball)
9. Camerupt-(Male/Solid Rock/ Earthquake, Eruption, Sunny Day, Yawn)
10. Togekiss-(Female/Hustle/Metronome, Fly, Aura Sphere, Hyper Beam)

Other: Can speak to Pokemon and humans
[/spoiler]
Rebecca's coming.

[spoiler='Dr. Robert Elias']Name: Robert Elias

Personality: An incredibly evil and sinister individual Dr. Elias views the whole world as a place of stasis where everything has ceased to evolve or change. Despising this he wishes to set the world back into “motion” by kick starting the human brain, so that humans are able to use 100% of their brains. Elias thinks this of his “New World Order”, and views himself as a philanthropist. Elias can be seen as a sadist as he seems to take pleasure in causing pain and torturing people going so far as to brutally torture children to further his research. Elias adheres to the Machiavellian principal “the end justifies the means” to heart, and will stop at nothing to realize his dream. Though he is not easily angered, Dr. Elias can be provoked when people interfere with his plan for a “New World Order”.  An apathetic man Dr. Elias finds it difficult to relate to the problems of other people, and views emotions as trivial nuisances that will only get in his way, and intends to abolish them in his “New World Order”.  The doctor is not restricted by the moral codes of the common people, and views himself above them.

Among Team Purity Dr. Elias is generally avoided due to the fact that he, very bluntly, scares the living sh*t out of most other members. He sees most all of the other members, save a select few, as useless baggage, not only having no standard for them, but expects them to come pleading to him for help. He cares little for the goals of Team Purity, but sees them more of a sponsor than anything else, and goes so far as to actually wanting to save some legendary Pokemon that he thinks could benefit his research. Moira Von Schroder is one of the only members he is well acquainted with, mostly due to fact that she is interested in science as much as he, but often gets in arguments with the woman due to the fact that while she technically outranks him as a Major, but he outranks her as a Director of the R&D Department. Though the two do not often disagree, things can quickly become a matter of who should be ordering who around were, and were each of their jurisdiction is.

As a viscous a Trainer as he is a man Elias pushes his Pokemon to the very limit, and further. His tactics are well thought out, but are lacking in finesse relying on brute force. Elias uses moves that power his Pokemon’s Attack stat to beat his opponents into submission, while at the same time combines strategy analyzing the abilities of his Pokemon, and pairing them with moves which complement those abilities. Elias’ strategy leaves little place for openings stringing attacks together quickly to end the match in a few moves.

Appearance: Elias has a pale complexion blemished with liver spots here and there. He has shrewd, emerald green eyes that seem to dance around a room never staying in one spot and can be compared to the likeness of a rodent. He wears oval glasses, which he often keeps in his coat pocket, for his near-sightedness. He has narrow angular feathers, and a long pointy nose, which only extenuates his rodent-like features. Elias’s greying almost white hair is worn in a fashion similar to the Team Galactic Commander Carron. To appear weak and frail the doctor walks around with an elaborate kane topped by the Pokeball of his most trusted Pokemon Slaking.   He wears a white lab coat, which is kept buttoned in the center; the only part of his top showing is a velvet purple ascot. Elias wears brown slacks, and black loafers to complete his outfit.

Bio: Much of Elias’s early life is unknown except for the fact that he was born before the Merge, and that was not always the way he was now. At a young age he was a happy-go-lucky boy who loved his Pokemon, a Slakoth. It can be suspected that it could have been the death of his parents that turned him into the monster he is now, but not much is known about their passing either, except for the fact that they passed when Elias was 13. In college he majored  in Human and Pokemon Anatomy, Biology, and Chemistry.

At the age of 25 he was hired by Team Rocket as a scientist and put on the Mew Project. Dr. Elias was actually responsible for the creation of Ditto, which were failed Mew clones, but doesn’t wish to take pride in this due to the fact that he views the Pokemon as a failure and a disgrace. To this day Dr. Elias still becomes disgusted when he sees a Ditto. Due to not producing enough results he was fired by Giovanni, which would end up saving his life as a month later Mewtwo was created killing everyone who was in the lab. Furious Elias held a grudge against Giovanni, but all the same went to hide out in one of the secret Rocket Labs using fear to control the resident scientists and grunts to make sure he was not found out.

When Giovanni disbanded Team Rocket and the new executives took over 2 years later Elias was reinstated as the Rocket Scientist, but all too soon it was over with Rocket defeat at the Goldenrod Tower. Exhausting what remained of Rocket’s funds Elias continued his research of the human brain using actual people (they were not always cadavers) for live models. After the Team Rocket funds ran out Elias travel the globe seeking sponsors for his research, but was eventually found to have connections to Team Rocket. With his credibility destroyed Elias was forced to run from the law avoiding capture, and dropping off the radar until the Magma incident. As it turns out Elias had found funding in the form of Team Magma, on the condition he help awaken Groudon. Needless to say they succeeded, and again to avoid arrest Elias dropped off the radar returning to Rocket Base Omega.

It was not until 10 years later that Elias remerged when acquired four infants, which he named Shaela, Keenan, Marc, and Antonia who would become his greatest achievements. The names were not given out of affection, but to erase what little identity the children might have had. Subjecting the children to painful procedures Elias manipulated their genes, as during his 10 year hiatus Elias discovered a naturally occuring gene humans that allowed them to use psychic abilities. It was present in only a few individuals, and in even fewer individuals could actually manifest due to the fact there was a gene which inhibited these abilities as well. Unfortunately the removal of this gene caused the eye and hair color of the children to become unnatural. To test them Elias would put the children through rigorous training sessions, which often involved the children having to subdue a Pokemon with their powers, which was never good for either party involved. Not accepting failure Elias would beat the children with an electric whip should they fail. At the age of 15 though the children escaped. One of them, Shaela, used her psychic abilities to influence a Dragonite to attack and destroy the base allowing the children to slip away presuming Elias dead.

2 years later though he was able to recapture the children, and again subjected them his will this time using mind control to influence them. With their undying loyalty Elias attempted use their powers to capture Celebi, but was again foiled when the kids broke free from their mind control with the help of Celebi. Again Elias’s base was destroyed, and he would have died, but fortunately for him was placed in a temporal stasis when the base was destroyed. For the next year and a half Elias remained in stasis until he was revived 6 months ago by Team Purity who acknowledged his renown in the science world. Upon being recruited Elias rose from a grunt scientist to a Colonel in a matter of a few days, and a month later placed as Director of the Team Purity R&D Department.

Pokémon:

Species: Slaking 

Ability: Truant

Moves {Hammer Arm/ Hidden Power/ Bulk Up/Work Up}

Species: Rampardos

Ability: Sheer Force

Moves {Head Smash/Zen Headbutt/Screech/Swords Dance}

Species: Electivire

Ability: Motor Drive

Moves {Thunder Punch/Earthquake/Swagger/Dual Chop}

Species: Kingler

Ability: Hyper Cutter

Moves {Crabhammer/Toxic/Swords Dance/X-Scissor}

Species: Pinsir

Ability: Hyper Cutter

Moves {Seismic Toss/Revenge/X-Scissor/Swords Dance}

Species: Machamp

Ability: No Guard

Moves {Dynamic Punch/ Cross Chop/Revenge/Bulk Up}

Species: Banette

Ability: Cursed Body

Moves {Sucker Punch/Hex/Will-o-Wisp/Curse}

Species: Arcanine

Ability: Intimidate

Moves {Extreme Speed/Flamethrower/Toxic/Double Team}

Other: Encounter Theme: Encounter! Neo-Team Plasma – Pokemon B/W2 OST

Boss Theme: Ulquiorra Schiffer Theme {Black Cloud - Nube Negra} - Bleach OST [/spoiler]

Second App, again let me know if anything needs changing. 

Archived