[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who seriously could?

And I'm surprised everyone forgot that Melvin/Exeggutor was still on the roof . . . he was just waiting up there to snatch yo Pokemon in case someone tried to pull what I thought they would.

So far everything is going exactly as I planned it. And I'm not even joking.

Now the question is, what to do about it. Red isn't on right now, and doesn't get on too often, so I imagine that he will get on sometime tomorrow. Blake could probably go try and find the poor kid, but then the question of how arises.

Well...there should be some scent of Kaeden or even Seer around....

Arcanine comes out and does his thing. B) <- Unless there could be another way

Sounds good to me. 

@Jake: You gonna reveal any of your dastardly plan to us?

Well I can tell you this, Arcanine won't be able to do diddly squat to track down Kaeden and Keldo. They teleported so there is no scent to lead them. Not to mention they got teleported to an underground cave that is a labyrinth that only certain Pokemon can get out of- rock and ground of course.

As for my plan, I dislike telling people because then they will try to counteract it. Meta Game without realizing it . . . but all I can say is that Keldo and Kaeden won't be harmed if they play their cards right . . . and don't try to attack Seer.

Question: Did Exeggutor teleport back with you as well, along with his Chatot? 

No he has not.

Though when you think about it, only Cobalion is left to explain that Kaeden sent Chatot to contact the police. Cobalion does not know Chatot had been captured, thus he would think he made it there safely.

So, without anything to suggest something happened to Chatot, why would they go look for him/her?

Not to mention they have bigger problems to worry about, like Keldo and Kaeden vanishing in midair.

*evil laugh*
So that means by the time they realize Chatot never made it . . . both will be gone.

No he has not.

Though when you think about it, only Cobalion is left to explain that Kaeden sent Chatot to contact the police. Cobalion does not know Chatot had been captured, thus he would think he made it there safely.

So, without anything to suggest something happened to Chatot, why would they go look for him/her?

Not to mention they have bigger problems to worry about, like Keldo and Kaeden vanishing in midair.

*evil laugh*
So that means by the time they realize Chatot never made it . . . both will be gone.

YOU MONSTER!!!

*Bows before Jake* You are a criminal genius!!! xD

But of course, Chatot is quite the noisy Pokemon. He could alert Blake and Coballion to his presence on the roof...

This is true...very noisy xD

But he/she is being strangled, mind you not enough to kill him/her, but so much so he/she can't make a noise. If he/she squawks he/she looses all of the air in his/her lungs and so breathing will be difficult.

But again, I'm certain Cobalion and Blake will rush out looking for Keaden and Keldo without ever thinking about the Chatot- at least long enough for Melvin to make his escape.

You guys seem to be desperate, so I figured I should lend out a hand and throw a wrench in Seer's plans. There's no way N.N will let himself be outshined by some nobody human psychic, after all. Interfere with the other evil guys! FIGHT FIGHT HAVE TO BE THE BETTER THREAT!

Archived