[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still wondering what the hell was happening with Gilgamesh.

I've read the post 10 times...but I'm confused still ^^; Once I know what happened, I'll make a post.

I think Kirei is planning on having King Gilgamesh dying, though I don't want that too happen. Renegade also is suggesting that only the Four Swords can break his barrier.

But that's just what I've gotten from reading the posts, so I'll let Kirei and Renegade tell what is actually going on . . .

I'm still wondering what the hell was happening with Gilgamesh.

I've read the post 10 times...but I'm confused still ^^; Once I know what happened, I'll make a post.

Sorry. ^_^; I didn't have enough time to review my own post and I was in a bit of a hurry so...

Basically, the three points of views happen at around the same time.

First off is Pikachu - he goes fighting the Legendaries, and once the sandstorm is out and he's countered Celebi's attack, he unleashes a streak of lightning into the air, that is then redirected downwards and targeted at some targets I listed down.

Then there's Gilgamesh himself - once the sandstorm disappears, he replies to Ice and has Pikachu attack Darkrai, revealing Darkrai's host Areo. Then Darkrai explodes in anger, and Gilgamesh goes hysterical at the revelation before sending the text even though he hasn't lost yet (so he's technically going against his word that way). That way, even if the others leave, it's hopeless since Team Purity already has information on them.

Finally, there's his failsafe assassin Unown - since Seer killed Eon first, the text arrives on his phone harmlessly. After his placed Unown instantly tells Gilgamesh about everything that just happened over there, Gilgamesh isn't sad at all, and sends another text in the midst of battle, in the hopes that Seer would pick up Eon's phone and read the message.

And he will mention Cobalion when the time is right~ After all, Cobalion's the one responsible for Gilgamesh gathering all that information in the first place.

[quote]I think Kirei is planning on having King Gilgamesh dying, though I don't want that too happen.[/quote]

*nods nods* This was the price I had to pay in order to make him a legible threat. In the end, he will perish. His original plan all along was just to take as many Legendaries with him, and then have Team Purity clean up all that survived.

Then there's Gilgamesh himself - once the sandstorm disappears, he replies to Ice and has Pikachu attack Darkrai, revealing Darkrai's host Areo. Then Darkrai explodes in anger, and Gilgamesh goes hysterical at the revelation before sending the text even though he hasn't lost yet (so he's technically going against his word that way). That way, even if the others leave, it's hopeless since Team Purity already has information on them.

If I recall, didn't he say he was going to send the text regardless of what happened.

And he will mention Cobalion when the time is right~ After all, Cobalion's the one responsible for Gilgamesh gathering all that information in the first place.

I bet he's gonna reveal it before he is to falls to shock the guardians.

So it is I that falls, but before I do, know this: it was Cobalion that helped me gather all the information on all of you.

Whoever speculated that only the Swords of Justice could smash through the barrier was more or less correct. There are other ways to do it, as it requires a set amount of damage to be shattered, and it just so happens that, that amount of damage is exactly what four Sacred Swords would do. I just thought that I would put that in to give the Blades of Four something to do as a team. 

As for how you should post, Sonic: Just post as you normally would. Common sense would dictate that you would follow Virizion's lead and attack the barrier with Sacred Sword, the same would go for Terra and Kaeden as well. 

Does that clear everything up?

I quite literally have no idea how I want Terra to react to the bolt. Obviously she's not gonna take the full force or she'll probably die, but I dunno whether to have her dodge it or have one of her Ground-types shove her out of the way or take most of the brunt but not realize she's still being affected or what...

Her fellow Musketeer I at least have covered, but Terra herself... ugh, she's been giving me a dilemma this whole time -_-

[center]s8w4.jpg[/center]

And there's your history lesson, foolish mortals. Magical creatures have become narrow-minded 'pocket monsters' who can only do one thing at a time, and humanity has become lax enough that they let their pets do all the work for them.

...Oh, this is also the reason why Onix is so weak. Since it was so powerful that even a group of humans combined couldn't defeat it, and since it became absolutely unstoppable once it became a Steelix, they decided to drug all the pregnant Onixes and Steelixes and forcefully lighten their hard-rock skin, bringing them down to our level despite being so massive. I must admit, human potential can be cruel.

After reading Jake's post:

I can actually post something! As there isn't anything I can do with my trainer characters atm, at least I can do something with my Team Purity guy.

Although I still think I need to think of some interesting ideas that I can do with my non-guardian characters.

You're welcome. Since Renegade is going to do his plan for Team Purity I figured I should continue my plan for Team Purity with the new false leader at the same times as mine, making the organization split in two.

And I would post, but not everyone else has responded so I'll wait until more people post.

Kirei, did King Gilgamesh ever get Seer's message? I didn't see you post about it so I don't know . . .

You're welcome. Since Renegade is going to do his plan for Team Purity I figured I should continue my plan for Team Purity with the new false leader at the same times as mine, making the organization split in two.

Of course I'm assuming that the split organisations will do different things now.

Also I think my post will be quite long for some reason.

And I would post, but not everyone else has responded so I'll wait until more people post.

Kirei, did King Gilgamesh ever get Seer's message? I didn't see you post about it so I don't know . . .

It was noted that he crushed his phone, so I am guessing that Gilgamesh did not get said message. However, you do have Anne there to perhaps deliver a message...maybe...

Well it wasn't through the phone. Seer sent the message through the Unown . . .

Oh...well the Unowns in the castle were put to sleep, so I guess it depends on how Gilgamesh communicates with his Unowns. If it is directly to him, then I would say that he more than likely got the message, unless the psychic barrier around the castle also interferes with telepathic communication. There is also the problem if Gilgamesh relies on one Unown to relay the information from all the other Unown. If this is the case, well then said Unown could quite possibly have been put to sleep by Darkrai.

Oh yeah, I was gonna add that in, but forgot about it completely while I engrossed myself into describing the past history of the Pokemon World. Edited~

Archived