[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...since Blake is done with his battle...what should I do now??

Go around to other battles, interact with some characters. Perhaps start to find a few members of the Blades of Four. It looks like Kaeden will probably be the easiest to find, seeing as he has already revealed Keldeo once. Don't want to find them all too quickly, but starting out now wouldn't be such a bad thing. 

I just posted a freaking wall of text. Sorry I haven't got my other character app in, I've been pretty busy. I will try to get that done in a couple of days. As for the joining of the Blades of Four, BOOYAH!

No problem.

If anyone wants to join Rook, he may just stumble upon something of interest, but only follow him if you are not engaged with something at the moment. Blake and Ice, stay with what you are doing :)

I'm sorry, but I'll have no internet access until monday, so I wont be able to post. I'll try and get one last post in detailing Aya & Richard's battle, and then I wont be posting again for the week.

:'( sad day...but no problem. We eagerly await your return, and we will do our bests to get you caught up when you are restored access to the internet. 

N.N's already found and confirmed two Legendaries. How is an ancient brat doing things better than an entire organization? xD

It may have something to do with the fact that he has been around for hundreds of thousands of years... XD

Well it may spot 3 if Blake decides to reveal his to Kaeden ^^

Interesting to learn what happens there...

Archived