[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT JUST ONE GOD DAMN SECOND

Okay, now that I've gotten your attention, time to explain myself. Basically, no internet...at all. High-ish winds + tree + Phoneline carrying internet dangerously close to said tree + lazy ass internet company = not a good thing. I haven't been able to access the internet at all for the last week or two. Sorry. I'll get around to a post in a bit, after I've caught up.

WAIT JUST ONE GOD DAMN SECOND

Okay, now that I've gotten your attention, time to explain myself. Basically, no internet...at all. High-ish winds + tree + Phoneline carrying internet dangerously close to said tree + lazy ass internet company = not a good thing. I haven't been able to access the internet at all for the last week or two. Sorry. I'll get around to a post in a bit, after I've caught up.

Oh thank God! I was not looking forward to controlling ANOTHER character. Plus, obviously you know Clement better than I do(lol). Anyway, don't worry about it. Life happens. Are you talking about the string of tornadoes going on in Oklahoma right now? Glad you are okay. 

[quote]Suicune was one of the strongest beings to exist in the world, and could destroy Clement with a thought, if it came to it.[/quote]

...well. After a bit of thought and confusion, I guess Suicune could 'purify' Clement's blood into water, as he would a tainted lake. Man that'd brutal.

Oh thank God! I was not looking forward to controlling ANOTHER character. Plus, obviously you know Clement better than I do(lol). Anyway, don't worry about it. Life happens. Are you talking about the string of tornadoes going on in Oklahoma right now? Glad you are okay. 

Nope, I'm british! xD It was just a strong gust of wind knocking some large branches off a tree next to it.

...well. After a bit of thought and confusion, I guess Suicune could 'purify' Clement's blood into water, as he would a tainted lake. Man that'd brutal.

You've also got: freezing the blood using Northern Wind power, mentally tearing his concious apart (which I assume every legendary would be able to do; though that's a power he can possibly protect himself from), induce hypothermia, and possibly some other things. Legendaries are too powerful.

Jake...please say that you talked to Mercy before you killed his Pokemon...because if not then you need to seriously rework your post. Also, please try not to interfere with the scene with the three legendary Pokemon. I do want everyone to have fun and feel included, but there is a plot in work right now...

Jake...please say that you talked to Mercy before you killed his Pokemon...because if not then you need to seriously rework your post.

No I did not, though since the Unown had already accomplished it's major goal, revealing Cressila to NN, it only had to report back for minor details such as the location. As such killing the Unown should not interfer too much with his goals.

Unless Mercy just does not want anything to go wrong with his plans and, in my opinion, make it dull then I will rework my post.

Also, please try not to interfere with the scene with the three legendary Pokemon. I do want everyone to have fun and feel included, but there is a plot in work right now...

I am not. I have already had Seer move to the Feast to scan for any other Legendary Pokemon. He merely met Espeon there to be informed that the Three Lake Pokemon had been flushed out- he does not know their current location nor anything else, just that they are here.

*sighs*
Ah . . . . what a way to get back into a role play . . . killing a Pokemon in a Pokemon Role-Play . ..  true nostalgia right there, just gets to ya

*wipes a tear from my eye*

No I did not, though since the Unown had already accomplished it's major goal, revealing Cressila to NN, it only had to report back for minor details such as the location. As such killing the Unown should not interfer too much with his goals.

Unless Mercy just does not want anything to go wrong with his plans and, in my opinion, make it dull then I will rework my post.

True enough, but Unown is actually one of his Pokemon, so while he may not prefer to use it in battle, you should still probably check before you kill a player's Pokemon. 

True enough, but Unown is actually one of his Pokemon, so while he may not prefer to use it in battle, you should still probably check before you kill a player's Pokemon. 

*nods*

Reason why I knew I should have looked at everyone's profile before. Well, my statement still stands.

That and I do believe N.N already knows that Ice owns Cresselia...

Yes, as well as Coblain and Keldo. Thus unless the really wants to keep the three Unown I do not see a problem in my actions. But that is for him to decide on his own so further discussion about it between us is pointless.

Its fine that Kytes and Latios are currently unaware of team Purity, right? Or is their existence supposed to be common knowledge?

I doubt that most Legendary Pokemon know about Team Purity. The Four Blades and a few others possibly might, but that would only be because of previous encounters before the story began. It does not appear that Cressila, Suicune, Entei nor Mew know about them so I can assume Latios does not either.

In fact outside of the Four Swords reuniting against Team Purity it seems that Cressila is looking for Darkrai and Suicune and Entai are attempting to get the Legendary Dogs back together.

My Legendary Pokemon has other things planned out . . . MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Actually, Suicune & Entei are totally against that idea. While the Muskedeers might be allies, we already planned that the Legendary dogs would be enemies, perhaps resentful of each other for something or other (maybe their 'deaths'?)

But yeah, just clarifying that.

And while the legendaries might not know of Team Purity (asides from a few; I would assume the bigger legendaries like Palkia & Dialga would), they would no doubt be aware of -something- at work. Hence why they've been choosing guardians and attending the Competition.

(Nice modesty Jake. xD 'King of Role Plays'? Made me chuckle)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, did you just---

Ah, it's perfectly fine. N.N's main combatant is Urlugal, and his Unown were gonna fade into the background anyway. Plus it adds tension. Because of Seer's actions, the discovery of Mew has been saved - the Unown saw it, but only caught its picture after it had transformed into a Plusle, leaving him confused. So its death prevents him from finding out so early~

And Seer should probably know about Mew and his owner from the gained info. Or uh, did he kill a different Unown?

Welp, N.N's down to two Unowns now.

Nice modesty Jake (XD) 'King of Role Plays'? Made me chuckle

Hey after being gone from Role Plays for so long I had to brag a little bit. Not to mention I was awarded King of Role Plays before I semi-retired (^^) Though if any doubt is in anyone's mind please remember Sonic has warned everyone when I joined.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, did you just---

Ah, it's perfectly fine. N.N's main combatant is Urlugal, and his Unown were gonna fade into the background anyway. Plus it adds tension. Because of Seer's actions, the discovery of Mew has been saved - the Unown saw it, but only caught its picture after it had transformed into a Plusle, leaving him confused. So its death prevents him from finding out so early~

That was what I was thinking. It is always good to add as much tension to the Role Play as possible to make sure everything is as epic as possible.

And Seer should probably know about Mew and his owner from the gained info. Or uh, did he kill a different Unown?

If the Unown has . . . err . . . had the knowledge that Plusle was Mew then so does Seer.

Is it weird that I am actually kind of fearful of this Seer character? Anyway, posted. I hope its okay that I am contacting your character after he went to bed, Chaos, I figured it would give you some more time to post since you had to leave for awhile. 

Archived