Kuri

Kuri

Deck Avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

Firstly the website: http://cardfight.ru/?page_id=1961

Just scroll down until you see a blue Download

Then just click it. Its a .zip so unzip and have fun.

--------------------------------------------------------

RIDE, VANGUARD!!

Cardfight Area is a way to play CFV online. However it doesn't have that many people on its public servers (The public server can be found at the address: 78.107.248.143

With the port number: 14805). But those who are on are English Speaking even though the game was Russian made. To begin with you're going to need A LOT of patience when you first start. The manual can be found in the same page as the Download. At first it may seem confusing, but to sum it up.

Simple Manual. Kinda

Building Decks:

Right Click card to add 1

Left Click -1

Clans are on top

Decks are saved to your harddrive not a server. There may be alias snagging and what not since you enter a new one each time. 

Although some of you may know about this online CFV, but hope there are a few newcomers.

[Long live Card Fight Capital!!]

Koko the Buster

Koko the Buster

Black Widow

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,900 posts
This is terrible and Cray Online is 10x better. The shuffling lithogram needs a lot of work and the layout is pretty bad. If you cannot use Cray Online, use this. If you can, really do not give this a second glance.

iVhwSGqeXuh2o.gif

Kuri

Kuri

Deck Avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

This is terrible and Cray Online is 10x better. The shuffling lithogram needs a lot of work and the layout is pretty bad. If you cannot use Cray Online, use this. If you can, really do not give this a second glance.

Thing about Cray Online....It is better, but the thing I dislike is the Hamachi servers. I'd rather have a simple application to click and load one time a server than having a background program that uses up my RAM.

Koko the Buster

Koko the Buster

Black Widow

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,900 posts

Thing about Cray Online....It is better, but the thing I dislike is the Hamachi servers. I'd rather have a simple application to click and load one time a server than having a background program that uses up my RAM.

Evolve is much better than Hamachi

iVhwSGqeXuh2o.gif

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

Because I always come back from the graveā€¦

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

while i tried this out, the UI is terrible.

SkeithXth.gif

Haseo: "I'm... Right here!"

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,752 posts

we actually found a decent use for this at the card shop, it can be used offline, so it's literally a card database for anyone looking for info on what something is or does. helps a lot on deck concepts

full of manily tears

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users