Cosmo Queen

I dun get what there is to discuss about this card.

As a beater, it is outclassed by BEWD, Gogiga Gagagigo and Rabidragon.

I suppose it is affected by Spellbooks, though I definitely don't think that warrants running it in Spellbooks.

I dun get what there is to discuss about this card.

As a beater, it is outclassed by BEWD, Gogiga Gagagigo and Rabidragon.

I suppose it is affected by Spellbooks, though I definitely don't think that warrants running it in Spellbooks.

Rabidragon is actually my favourite vanilla. But yeah, I can't see why you'd play this. It would be cool to have it due to it's rarity, though.

Couldn't you get it through some Mcdonalds thing that was on a few years ago?

I'm surprised because the OP has the LCYW print in it. I don't mind it's getting a common reprint though since I still have an original Ultra.

I suppose on reflection, a common reprint wont make much difference to the value of the Ultra(?) version. If anything, if the starter deck gives it some kind of practical use, it might increase in value a little; or at least be in higher demand. 

I suppose on reflection, a common reprint wont make much difference to the value of the Ultra(?) version. If anything, if the starter deck gives it some kind of practical use, it might increase in value a little; or at least be in higher demand. 

Well... the starter deck does have quite a few Spellcasters and support, but I don't think it'll increase in value though.

[quote name="~British Soul~" post="6180779" timestamp="1365864891"]I'm surprised because the OP has the LCYW print in it. I don't mind it's getting a common reprint though since I still have an original Ultra.[/quote] Same here; I'm glad I have the MP1 version as well, since that version is pretty darn hard to get. [quote name="Plainview" post="6180789" timestamp="1365866512"]Speaking of which, how much is it worth atm? (Too lazy to google).[/quote] The original McDonalds version goes from anywhere between around 5 to 10. The Legendary Collection version goes between 2 and 3.

Same here; I'm glad I have the MP1 version as well, since that version is pretty darn hard to get. The original McDonalds version goes from anywhere between around 5 to 10. The Legendary Collection version goes between 2 and 3.

5 to 10 isn't bad at all for a regular vanilla. I do like that artwork too. 

Speaking of which, how much is it worth atm? (Too lazy to google).

Averaging around £5 for the MP1 version, but I remembered getting a copy for cheaper than that.

Same here; I'm glad I have the MP1 version as well, since that version is pretty darn hard to get.

Yeah, though I wanted to get a copy anyway since I originally didn't believe it was going to get reprinted for a fair while

I think it'd be cool if they released an Xyz retrain of her with cooler artwork, like the DM and BEWF retrains. Her current art is rather bland, but I think it has potential.

That would be cool. That should happen. I want an Xyz of Slot Machine too. Badly.

Archived