I don't think it's borken, but it might be broken. And you don't need to capitalize "destroy" and "card".
That being said, it does seem to utilize Tuner Monsters for something Tuner Monsters are utilized for, and I am not entirely sure anyone would want to waste the only monsters they have that can get out Synchro Monsters just to blow up a card, though I could be completely wrong. That being said, the first effect does seem quite useful, though the payment might be a bit too much. Plus, the name in conjunction with the image and type seems off. Sure, it has a clear death motif, but why is it a Shikigami, a small, harmless spirit? It seems like it would be better if it was a Shinigami, the Japanese equivalent of the Grim Reaper. And why is it swift? Other than those rocket boosters, this card doesn't seem to fast. And wouldn't it be a Zombie instead of a Machine? Usually, there is a reason why cards are called the names they are and use the artwork they have, and I don't really see one.
7/10

Archived