Bujin - Yamato

And this is why they need 1 more GOOD Light Beast-Warrior-Type monster that does something along the same lines as Yamato, and doesn't rest in the Extra Deck.

Or an Archtype Searcher Normal Spell that says

"Add 1 "Bujin" monster from your Deck to your hand."

Then they'd have:

Tenki

Bujin Spell

Duality

From my experience with them, another Light Beast-Warrior-Type Bujin is more necessary than a Searcher Spell. Only cause Murakumo and Habakiri only support Beast-Warriors and with the only Main Decked Beast-Warrior Bujin being Yamato (who you can only control 1 of), it wouldn't hurt to have a second target.

I'm pretty sure that we have a thread on this card that isn't a week-old yet.

Your sure is very unsure. Perhaps you should have done research before making a claim.

OT: It doesn't look that bad until you realize what it does with the rest of the archetype and that it's searchable by Tenki...

owait, it was Susanoo that we discussed last time.  Man, that quickly got hijacked into a "Overkill Override" topic.

OT:  This card is GOD in the deck.  It is a good thing that Summoner Monk can grab him.  It's not the fact that he's the central card to the deck, but the fact that being the only maindecked Bujin Beast-Warrior makes the deck very vulnerable to dying without protection.

It's a appalling card design, fun as anything to play with, and I love the deck itself.

The issue is... they need another Beast Warrior to be consistent enough for competitive purposes. But, another Beast-Warrior would need to have the kind of effect like this to be good. Since, the only reason the deck performs well is because Yamato deck thins by giving self protection. If the new Beast Warrior doesn't help with that, then it will not be great for te deck.

Though this is the true boss of the deck, Sussano is just there for overkill.

Archived